Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (590) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2067086 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) ... (1317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:28pm On Feb 13, 2021
globemoney:

Hahaha, look at this idiot's weak attempt at comeback.. No, my typo did not make my sentence grammatically incorrect, I could have spoken the same sentence and you wont notice any typo error and I dont even care about the typo/grammar you're dwelling on (due to your inferiority complex) as this is simply an informal discourse.. But anyway no need to keep engaging you in points not related to the issue at hand.

This was your comment:

I have always known you to be very dumb but you continue getiing worst.
I can identify one spelling typo there and one grammatical error (incase your dumbass still can't identify it, the use of "worst" there is poor grammar). So yeah, the sentence was grammatically incorrect. I become petty enough to care about people's grammar when they call other people "dumb". You're the one projecting your "inferiority complex" on others.

Again I have tried to explain to your dumb skull that the writer was specific on why Ekiti and Ogun don't need an airport. Pray tell, how does the same "algorithm" apply to Anambra, the writer didnt even use the same "algorithm for Ekiti and Ogun! How did you sit in you Village and after smoking indian hemp want us to believe an Airport that is not yet functioning will not be successful? You should have used this same talent you think you have to make your own life successful, because I dont know how I should believe an analysis of what will happen from a nairaland rat who has failed to better his own life with his gift of analyzing projects that will be successful or not.. Onuku!

At this stage I don't even know if you've read the article you're talking about. grin This ranks among the dumbest arguments I've ever had on this forum. Again, if you've read the entire article, it was referring to a proliferation of unviable airports across the country. The writer devoting a few extra paragraphs to Ogun and Ekiti does not mean those are the only airports he considers wasteful ventures. It means those are the ones as a Yoruba man that he is more interested in talking about being more familiar with the domestic politics of those places. He and some of the stakeholders he interviewed made it clear they believe the FG shouldn't be licensing more airport developments because all of them get handed over to FAAN to run when the states struggle to run them and the FG is saddled with the liability. I don't understand how something this elementary can confuse even a witless clod as yourself. How much more effort do I have to put in to make it percolate through that thick skull?

You think something has to built before you can make projections about its viability. Well, you're a half-wit, so that doesn't surprise me.
Oh, and my analytical skills are very useful in my profession, thank you very much, and has bettered my life for sure. But this is an anonymous forum. Every inferiority complex-ravaged, half-wit loser poses as Bill Gates. Trading playground insults about personal success doesn't interest me.

And by the way, since according to you and the writer, Only Lagos and Abuja airports are viable, it would be better for you to start campaigning for Rivers, Enugu and other airports in the country to be shut down so everyone can make use of Lagos and Abuja airports. Right?

I'm not even denigrating or running from Ogun, open a new thread lets discuss Ogun and Anambra economies and which one needs an airport most. Atleast you can have more people support you on the thread!

Again, being a witless dunce, you obviously couldn't comprehend the article. We have sufficient airport facilities across the country and the overwhelming majority of them are under-utilized. More are not needed. From the perspective of Anambra, this is amplified further by the fact it is surrounded by relatively accessible airports.
Nothing is stopping you making your point about why Anambra needs an airport more than Ogun here. I don't care to open any new thread. Yes, you denigrated Ogun.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Sistergal80(m): 12:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
If u do a background check u will notice those that have been talking down d airport since last year have really got nothing working 4 them in life...just a cocoon of frustrated,jobless and lazy scallywags sitted in a corner of a dilapidated match box 4 a house whining and whining about an Airport that had gone passed foundation phase.

It irks me to still read comments down talking d airport even when it has gotten to an enviable stage...isn't this a terrifying level of witchcraftcy?

Let me tell u..Anambra is already great and aint no stopping us.

I already feel 99% of Anambrarians home and abroad have woken up to see that we develop our region ourselves and don't wait 4 any crappy govt to come develop it 4 us. As u can see that begging and crying stage is over. Everyone is thinking of a Dubai in Anambra. And believe u me gonna strongly achieve that and as well emerge as one of d strongest economies amongst states.

One progressive is already thinking of a beach in Anambra...pls start preparing your comments on how constructing a beach in Anambra will be a waste of fund. grin

Pls keep crying..maybe ur wailing will push 4 another airport in Nnewi Japan d'La Afrique lmao grin

And erase that thinking that d Airport may not survive economy times... True Anambra sons and daughters will see to its enviable rise and viability...sorry to burst ur bubble. A project as this will never be allowed to go down d drain..NEVER!

Pls keep wailing, jobless failed Airport Analysts.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 1:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
You are the one that's a witless dunce and a dumbass. Globemoney has decimated you with facts. Now you are struggling with a weak come back. Ob1kenobi go home, you have been disgraced enough. Tufia cheesy

[s]
Obi1kenobi:
This was your comment:can identify one spelling typo there and one grammatical error (incase your dumbass still can't identify it, the use of "worst" there is poor grammar). So yeah, the sentence was grammatically incorrect. I become petty enough to care about people's grammar when they call other people "dumb". You're the one projecting your "inferiority complex" on others.At this stage I don't even know if you've read the article you're talking about. grin This ranks among the dumbest arguments I've ever had on this forum. Again, if you've read the entire article, it was referring to a proliferation of unviable airports across the country. The writer devoting a few extra paragraphs to Ogun and Ekiti does not mean those are the only airports he considers wasteful ventures. It means those are the ones as a Yoruba man that he is more interested in talking about being more familiar with the domestic politics of those places. He and some of the stakeholders he interviewed made it clear they believe the FG shouldn't be licensing more airport developments because all of them get handed over to FAAN to run when the states struggle to run them and the FG is saddled with the liability. I don't understand how something this elementary can confuse even a witless clod as yourself. How much more effort do I have to put in to make it percolate through that thick skullYou think something has to built before you can make projections about its viability. Well, you're a half-wit, so that doesn't surprise me. h, and my analytical skills are very useful in my profession, thank you very much, and has bettered my life for sure. But this is an anonymous forum. Every inferiority complex-ravaged, half-wit loser poses as Bill Gates. Trading playground insults about personal success doesn't interest me.
Again, being a witless dunce, you obviously couldn't comprehend the article. We have sufficient airport facilities across the country and the overwhelming majority of them are under-utilized. More are not needed. From the perspective of Anambra, this is amplified further by the fact it is surrounded by relatively accessible airports. Nothing is stopping you making your point about why Anambra needs an airport more than Ogun here. I don't care to open any new thread. Yes, you denigrated Ogun.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 1:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
Ob1kenobi is the right match for your write up. The clown is so cursed that it will take only psychiatric evaluation to save him cheesy

Sistergal80:
If u do a background check u will notice those that have been talking down d airport since last year have really got nothing working 4 them in life...just a cocoon of frustrated,jobless and lazy scallywags sitted in a corner of a dilapidated match box 4 a house whining and whining about an Airport that had gone passed foundation phase.

It irks me to still read comments down talking d airport even when it has gotten to an enviable stage...isn't this a terrifying level of witchcraftcy?

I already feel 99% of Anambrarians home and abroad have woken up to see that we develop our region ourselves and don't wait 4 any crappy govt to come develop it 4 us. As u can see that begging and crying stage is over. Everyone is thinking of a Dubai in Anambra. And believe u me gonna strongly achieve that and as well emerge as one of d strongest economies amongst states.

One progressive is already thinking of a beach in Anambra...pls start preparing your comments on how constructing a beach in Anambra will be a waste of fund. grin

Pls keep crying..maybe ur wailing will push 4 another airport in Nnewi Japan d'La Afrique lmao grin

And erase that thinking that d Airport may not survive economy times... True Anambra sons and daughters will see to its enviable rise and viability...sorry to burst ur bubble. A project as this will never be allowed to go down d drain..NEVER!

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Sistergal80(m): 1:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
May God continue to bless Sir Allen Onyema, Sir Chukwuma Inosson and co. Long life and prosperity we pray 4 them.Great God given Anambra assets!

And 4 u dark hearted,anti-progress,broom flying winch against Anambra development..may ogbomosho thunder strike u soon.

Anambra Airport has come to stay..cheers!

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 13, 2021
FOXDOSSIER:
Ob1kenobi is the right match for your write up. The clown is so cursed that it will take only psychiatric evaluation to save him cheesy

How sure are we that you aren't ob1kenobi or even something worse ? you create Nairaland monikers as if na sand .

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 1:54pm On Feb 13, 2021
[s]
eduj:

How sure are we that you aren't ob1kenobi or even something worse ? you create Nairaland monikers as if na sand .
[/s]

Bia this aba pig get outta here.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 13, 2021
Sistergal80:

The beach is a nice idea. know of two lakes in Anambra that will serve. There is something like that in agbor delta state.
Hope the one of Anambra will definitely be grander

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 13, 2021
FOXDOSSIER:
[s][/s]

Bia this aba pig get outta here.
you can't deceive me oga. For any moniker you having praising Anambra,I know you will have one you use to insult it.
Why not tell us your village/community in Anambra, and directions to it so that our brothers in the house will confirm you as a son of Anambra ?

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 2:12pm On Feb 13, 2021
I have warned you Aba pig to get outta of here. You can see that no one is visiting your Abia thread because everyone knows that Abia is a failed state. We are not discussing about failed states here. Inugo cheesy

[s]
eduj:

you can't deceive me oga. For any moniker you having praising Anambra,I know you will have one you use to insult it. Why not tell us your village/community in Anambra, and directions to it so that our brothers in the house will confirm you as a son of Anambra ?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 13, 2021
FOXDOSSIER:
I have warned you Aba pig to get outta of here. You can see that no one is visiting your Abia thread because everyone knows that Abia is a failed state. We are not discussing about failed states here. Inugo cheesy

[s][/s]
seems like for school na only dash you learn ? abi na only thing u learn for web design?
why can't you tell the house your village name,and the direction to it ?
I will find out all you igbo headbutting accounts-you better begin creating more Nairaland accounts
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 2:25pm On Feb 13, 2021
Useless Aba dirty miscreant face your dirty dilapidated Abia state, stop coming here, no one invited you here. Is like you don't like that Abia thread I created for you dirty miscreants. Go there and stay, that's where you are meant to be.

[s]
eduj:

seems like for school na only dash you learn ? abi na only thing u learn for web design?
why can't you tell the house your village name,and the direction to it ?
I will find out all you igbo headbutting accounts-you better begin creating more Nairaland accounts
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
FOXDOSSIER:
Useless Aba dirty miscreant face your dirty dilapidated Abia state, stop coming here, no one invited you here. Is like you don't like that Abia thread I created for you dirty miscreants. Go there and stay, that's where you are meant to be.

[s][/s]
�������
ogbeni am watching you
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 2:39pm On Feb 13, 2021
[s]
eduj:
�������
ogbeni am watching you
[/s]

Aba pig go over to your state thread, no one is interested in your failed state.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TheIstOfHisName: 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
One of the roads single-handedly built by the Late C.E.O of Tomimas Groups, Chief Anthony. O. Enukeme, in Neni, Anaocha L.G.A, Anambra state.

Legacy!!!

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TheIstOfHisName: 6:29pm On Feb 13, 2021
Foot-ways in Neni, Anaocha L.G.A, turned into interconnecting roads

Anambra Amaka
Igbo Amaka

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 6:54pm On Feb 13, 2021
Housing Development: Esso Properties Limited Unveils Two Estates in Anambra

By David Okpokwasili, (ABS News)

One of the leading real estate promoters in Nigeria, Esso Properties Limited has unveiled two of its estates in Anambra, the Sunray Estate, Amansea, Awka North Local Government Area and the Berry Prime Estate, Agu Awka, Awka South Local Government Area.

Esso Properties Limited promises investors to give them their dream home at their own buget.

According to the real estate company, they have developed innovative solutions that will cater for peoples housing needs, meet the shelter demands of low and middle income earners, and to lower the financial burden on investors through provision of a package where they can offset the total cost of land acquisition and development through payments in installments.

Explaining the reason for bringing the estates to Anambra, the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Esso Properties Limited, Mr Smith Ezenagu said it is in response to the Aku Luo Uno call of the Willie Obiano administration which has been backed up by policies that drives investment and provision of standard security architecture that will protect the investment interests of the investors.

Mr Ezenagu further underscored that the business climate and the land management and administration reforms instituted by the present Anambra State Government makes investment in the state attractive.

He mentioned that they will replicate the success they made at their Berry Prime Estate, Ibeju-Lekki Lagos at the Berry Prime Estate and Sunray Estate, assured investors that the challenges that from middlemen and land speculators have eliminated and that all land title deeds will be available to any buyer once they buy a land in any of the two new estates.

The Speaker, Anambra State House of Assembly, Right Honourable Uchenna Okafor commended Esso Properties Limited for thinking home and stated that the Obiano-led government has shown commitment to transform the economic fortune of the state which has shown in the massive level of investors who are bringing their investments to Anambra State.

Right Honourable Okafor, however, warned the company to ensure they keep to all the promises they are making to their investors while promising of Legislative arm of governments resolve to make Laws that will guarantee affordable housing for residents of the state and the ensure sustained friendly business ecosystem in the state.

Earlier, the Chairman of the Occasion, Chief Oliver Nweke described Esso Properties Limited as a company that has shown a track record of credibility and integrity and said he is particularly happy because the two estates will meet every "modern village" demands in provision of social and infrastructural amenities that will ensure the comfort of residents.

The Brand Ambassadors of the Company, Nollywood veteran, Chief Pete Edochie who spoke virtually and Nollywood actor, Charles Okocha, popularly called "Igwe 2pac" called on Ndi Anambra and the other interested prospective buyers to leap on the opportunity by Esso Properties Limited to meet their housing needs.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mopolchi: 8:36pm On Feb 13, 2021
Good to be back here after a while
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by stasius: 9:45pm On Feb 13, 2021
Maka ndị obi na agbawa na Anambra e nweela ọdụ ụgbọ elu nweenụ ndidi maka na ọrụ na aga ebe ahụ n'ike n'ike!

Onye ọ na ewe iwe jee kụọ isi na tarmac Airport anyị!

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ECOB: 11:41pm On Feb 13, 2021
Obi1kenobi, funny thing about your argument about Anambra having a small landmass and hence doesn't need an airport but in support of Lagos in having 3 airports, shows that either you are naive, ignorant or completely envious of the Governor's achievement, cos its clearly you don't know that Lagos is the smallest state in Nigeria in terms of landmass and yet you prefer Lagos to have 3 airports while Anambra that is bigger than Lagos have non. in population Lagos as a whole has an estimated population of 15million coming first in Africa, while Onitsha alone not the whole of Anambra is 7million coming 7th in the whole of Africa. and the latest statistic on FDI shows that Only 7 states attracted FDI, which Anambra is among, not even Enugu, nor Delta, nor Imo attracted such investment, doesn't that point to one thing?
Your argument is baseless!!

9 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChimaAdeoye: 12:32am On Feb 14, 2021
FOXDOSSIER:
You are the one that's a witless dunce and a dumbass. Globemoney has decimated you with facts. Now you are struggling with a weak come back. Ob1kenobi go home, you have been disgraced enough. Tufia cheesy

[s][/s]

I don't know why these people are so pained by this airport. I ran into a discussion among some of them in Facebook on how it would take 100 years to do perimeter fencing of the airport because it should be block concrete walls. From the desperate sound of the dude to find something wrong with the airport, i suspect he might be one of them here. He sounded so strikingly like this Mktinsight A.K.A obikenobi by how he confidently argued what was blatantly false by mixing a lot of misinformation and unrelated issues.

So I decided to just post these pictures of renowned international airports globally from New York JFK, Atlanta airport and London Heathrow to buttress the point that barbed-wire fences are the global standards for perimeter airport fencing! Airport fences are simply to prevent intrusion of large animals like cows into the runway. In fact, in many African international airports, the pole holding these barbed wires are made of wood! Meaning local carpenters alone can insert these wooden pegs in the soil, stand their base with a little concrete and nail barbed wires onto them. That should suffice for perimeter fencing around the runway.

Besides, many so called international airports in Nigeria are not even fenced at all. Anyone making such silly argument to discredit the airport should drop it and look for something else!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 5:32am On Feb 14, 2021
ChimaAdeoye:

I don't know why these people are so pained by this airport. I ran into a discussion among some of them in Facebook on how it would take 100 years to do perimeter fencing of the airport because it should be block concrete walls. From the desperate sound of the dude to find something wrong with the airport, i suspect he might be one of them here. He sounded so strikingly like this Mktinsight A.K.A obikenobi by how he confidently argued what was blatantly false by mixing a lot of misinformation and unrelated issues.

So I decided to just post these pictures of renowned international airports globally from New York JFK, Atlanta airport and London Heathrow to buttress the point that barbed-wire fences are the global standards for perimeter airport fencing! Airport fences are simply to prevent intrusion of large animals like cows into the runway. In fact, in many African international airports, the pole holding these barbed wires are made of wood! Meaning local carpenters alone can insert these wooden pegs in the soil, stand their base with a little concrete and nail barbed wires onto them. That should suffice for perimeter fencing around the runway.

Besides, many so called international airports in Nigeria are not even fenced at all. Anyone making such silly argument to discredit the airport should drop it and look for something else!

Everywhere common sense exists my name gives you nightmares. All the misinformation is coming from people like you with your poor understanding of airport economics.

The fence is the least of Anambra State Airport worries. The ANSG should worry about:

1) How Umueri airport terminal that can only handle 400 passengers at a time can have sufficient TRAFFIC to be PROFITABLE.

2) How its airport will be any different from Asaba airport which despite all the optimistic projections of the Uduaghan administration is a certified money sink put that Okowa concessioned out for a paltry 100m naira per year.

3) How its airport will not lose more than the 1 billion yearly that Owerri Airport which has the highest traffic in the SE loses every year.

4) How its airport will attract more than the 50,000 passengers that currently fly through Enugu "International" Airport.

5) How it will find money every 10-15 years to refurbish the runway at costs over 10 billion when the government cannot maintain the few simple roads it has built in Onitsha or Awka.

6) How it will not end up like Dutse Airport built with great enthusiasm with Jigawa state funds only to be handed over to the federal government to run by the state government when all financial projections failed.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by GitmoAuditors: 6:44am On Feb 14, 2021
Your posts are useless. It is not needed here. Anambra international airport doesn't concern you. Take your post back because it is useless. Anambra state government is working and maintaining its infrastructures all over Anambra cities. Again, Anambra international airport is gonna be the busiest airport in Nigeria aside Abuja and Lagos. You have failed and shall continue to fail. Everyone here has rejected you. cool

[s]
mktinsight:

Everywhere common sense exists my name gives you nightmares. All the misinformation is coming from people like you with your poor understanding of airport economics. The fence is the least of Anambra State Airport worries. The ANSG should worry about:1) How Umueri airport terminal that can only handle 400 passengers at a time can have sufficient TRAFFIC to be PROFITABLE.2) How its airport will be any different from Asaba airport which despite all the optimistic projections of the Uduaghan administration is a certified money sink put that Okowa concessioned out for a paltry 100m naira per year.3) How its airport will not lose more than the 1 billion yearly that Owerri Airport which has the highest traffic in the SE loses every year.4) How its airport will attract more than the 50,000 passengers that currently fly through Enugu "International" Airport. 5) How it will find money every 10-15 years to refurbish the runway at costs over 10 billion when the government cannot maintain the few simple roads it has built in Onitsha or Awka.) How it will not end up like Dutse Airport built with great enthusiasm with Jigawa state funds only to be handed over to the federal government to run by the state government when all financial projections failed.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by GitmoAuditors: 6:47am On Feb 14, 2021
Nwanne you are always on point. We always thank God for you on this thread because you are always coming through with burst of energy filled with facts and figures.

ChimaAdeoye:

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 7:49am On Feb 14, 2021
AmericanQuarter:

This will be one big FDI coming to Nigeria. Technology transfer, wealth transfer, etc, is gonna come with it.

Very true
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 7:53am On Feb 14, 2021
About Access More
Access More With Stanel is a business and lifestyle fair taking place in Awka, Anambra State on the 12th-14th of February by 9:00 am, 6:00 pm and 6:00 pm respectively.

This event is set to create a platform where individuals and business owners can come network, learn, interact, relax and sell.

Highlights of the event include:
– SME Masterclasses under the tutelage of Nigeria’s biggest and brightest business minds and authorities
– A Live Concert to crown the day with A-list artists from the Nigerian music industry and more.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 7:57am On Feb 14, 2021
Pictures from Accessmore with Stanel holden at Stanel Dome Awka

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 8:03am On Feb 14, 2021
Accessmore is powered by Access bank and Stanel Group. It is holding at Stanel Dome Awka

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 8:20am On Feb 14, 2021
CEO of Airpeace Dr Allen Onyema speaking at Accessmore Stanel Masterclass Session In Awka

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) ... (1317) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: Wealthprosper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.