Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (730) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2070401 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) ... (1317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 12:17am On Jul 10, 2021
NwaforIgbo:

[s]The ill fellows and savages in this thread will never get the point.... THey think everyone is a village champion like them[/s]
You and that lunatic are the ill fellows. we dont want to get your point, go and open another thread and share your point. Anambra is top 3 best performing states in Nigeria today and thats all that matters.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by JohnBullMySon: 1:14am On Jul 10, 2021
custainmowole:
[s][/s]

Johnbull the coward, why did you rush to remove the number? You are already wrecked but you don't know it.

With this number of yours, it is over for you. cheesy

+2348081454473
Please, I hope you are not linking my moniker with any other person on this thread?

If so, I must state that I know nothing about that guy, I come here to view pictures only and I hardly make comments because of the way you guys behave here. So, we are not same, take note.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by collagiatepaper: 6:31am On Jul 10, 2021
Anambra is among few top best performing states in Nigeria in all sectors: infrastructure, education, health, agriculture, human capital development, IGR, FDI, etc.we don't need your useless validation to know our ranking because we know you are just pure envious and bitter.

Abia your state is about the worst and most backward state in Nigeria but you are never worried, while Umuahia is a mere rural area, Aba is a disgusting dilapidated sewage pit toilet, but you are never bothered. We don't need advice from people we are far better than. Imagine a village local champion from Abia state. Spits cool

[s]
NwaforIgbo:

The ill fellows and savages in this thread will never get the point.... THey think everyone is a village champion like them
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by collagiatepaper: 6:32am On Jul 10, 2021
Well said nwanne

globemoney01:

You and that lunatic are the ill fellows. we dont want to get your point, go and open another thread and share your point. Anambra is top 3 best performing states in Nigeria today and thats all that matters.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 10, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6643420/terrible-experience-onitsha-motor-park

Onitsha has degenerated under Obiano. From holding Christmas celebration there to being robbed by 6pm few years later. This is what happens when you hand over motor parks and markets to thugs to manage including the infamous James Nwafor SARS murderer.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ezewuzie01: 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2021
mktinsight:
https://www.nairaland.com/6643420/terrible-experience-onitsha-motor-park

Onitsha has degenerated under Obiano. From holding Christmas celebration there to being robbed by 6pm few years later. This is what happens when you hand over motor parks and markets to thugs to manage including the infamous James Nwafor SARS murderer.
You are not making any sense. Onitsha has blossomed tremendously under Obiano's care. Do you see the massive real estate coming up in around Oba or areas around Nkwelle and up to Awkuzu? The high rate of new buildings coming up all around Onitsha is evidence of confidence in the economy and leadership of the state. In every big prosperous city, the poor and lowly will always strive to survive one way or the other. Touts are common place in PH, Lagos, Kano. In the contrary, you hardly see touts in a civil service backwater like abakaliki where poverty is rife. Onitsha is very safe and secure, the city is doing very well. That thread was opened by a yoruba who came to Onitsha and was played apparently because he couldn't speak or understand the language. Onitsha is booming and people from neighbouring states keep coming to patronize our markets pouring billions into the economy daily. Nothing can take that from Onitsha.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by collagiatepaper: 6:45pm On Jul 10, 2021
Nwanne, you have said it all. There's a reason everyone here knows mktinsight as a demonic night owl. The only thing residing inside mktinsight's brain is negativity and demon. He suffers from frustration, bitterness and envy.

Ezewuzie01:

You are not making any sense. Onitsha has blossomed tremendously under Obiano's care. Do you see the massive real estate coming up in around Oba or areas around Nkwelle and up to Awkuzu? The high rate of new buildings coming up all around Onitsha is evidence of confidence in the economy and leadership of the state. In every big prosperous city, the poor and lowly will always strive to survive one way or the other. Touts are common place in PH, Lagos, Kano. In the contrary, you hardly see touts in a civil service backwater like abakaliki where poverty is rife. Onitsha is very safe and secure, the city is doing very well. That thread was opened by a yoruba who came to Onitsha and was played apparently because he couldn't speak or understand the language. Onitsha is booming and people from neighbouring states keep coming to patronize our markets pouring billions into the economy daily. Nothing can take that from Onitsha.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChineduAIaegbu: 6:57pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ezewuzie01:

Onitsha is safe and secure?
And touts are common in other cities?
You guys never cease to amaze me. Mention one project Willie did in Onitsha to attract investors?

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by collagiatepaper: 7:00pm On Jul 10, 2021
Desmond, Onitsha is safe and secure. Face your backward shithole Owerri that has nothing to offer, that's why millions of Imo indigenes have continued to move to Onitsha for greener pasture. And yes, Willie did his own bit in attracting investors to Onitsha in so many ways including infrastructures, security, etc. You are not here for any genuine thing but because of your envy and bitterness, reserve some time for your backward shithole Imo state.

[s]
ChineduAIaegbu:

Onitsha is safe and secure?
And touts are common in other cities?
You guys never cease to amaze me. Mention one project Willie did in Onitsha to attract investors?
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gaetano: 7:10pm On Jul 10, 2021
moonsurfing:

Chinedu

I don't think y'all should be playing like this though. It's all fun and bants till one day he finds himself outside this country doing something for himself then his associates decides to Google him only for Google image to brings this Pic depicting him as an armed robber. You people play dangerous games. Online footprint matters.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChineduAIaegbu: 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2021
gaetano:

I don't think y'all should be playing like this though. It's all fun and bants till one day he finds himself outside this country doing something for himself then his associates decides to Google him only for Google image to brings this Pic depicting him as an armed robber. You people play dangerous games. Online footprint matters.

Bro, that's not me.
I just pity the guy he is using his pictures.
Allow him to keep gallivanting, Obiano go soon hand over, James Eze will be retired, we can come back and have a conversation.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by collagiatepaper: 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2021
I have said this several times here but ChineduAlaegbu is taking it lightly. That guy has destroyed Chinedu, but the same Chinedu has refused to use his commonsense

gaetano:

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gaetano: 7:13pm On Jul 10, 2021
ChineduAIaegbu:

Bro, that's not me.
Allow him to keep gallivanting, Obiano go soon hand over, James Eze will be retired, we can come back and have a conversation.
OH! OK. Fair enough

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by collagiatepaper: 7:14pm On Jul 10, 2021
Desmond that's you, everyone knows, even you knows. Swear with your life. Liar

ChineduAIaegbu:

Bro, that's not me.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by collagiatepaper: 7:18pm On Jul 10, 2021
This is detailed. ChineduAlaegbu over to you cheesy

moonsurfing:

Why do you wanna deny yourself this armed robber. We know you too well. Your full name is Chinedu Desmond Alaegbu, you are from Imo state though your parents lives in Onitsha where you were born and grew up. You traveled to Italy and got deported due to armed robbery case.

See your picture when you were much younger and when you grew up
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by JohnBullMySon: 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
gaetano:

Too late. Google has crawled it already

I don't even understand these guys here.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by collagiatepaper: 10:13pm On Jul 10, 2021
JohnBullMySon:

ChineduAlaegbu, you see what I warned you about. Google has taken over your matter

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by wizzyvibes: 10:20am On Jul 11, 2021
moonsurfing:

Why do you wanna deny yourself this armed robber. We know you too well. Your full name is Chinedu Desmond Alaegbu, you are from Imo state though your parents lives in Onitsha where you were born and grew up. You traveled to Italy and got deported due to armed robbery case.

See your pictures when you were much younger and when you grew up. ChineduAlaegbu pity yourself

This is really very unnecessary. I sincerely don't understand what you aim to achieve by doing this. Pls take this somewhere else, just not on this anambra thread

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mega2biz(m): 8:56am On Jul 12, 2021
It's a new week.

Pls do well to subscribe to my YouTube channel where I bring you updates about developments in Anambra and Alaigbo. Also watch, comment and share. Link �
https://youtube.com/channel/UCRxJtYXUY011mZY_nBK5y3A

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by chiefobdk(m): 10:13am On Jul 12, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6646739/innoson-commission-3-new-automotive#103624768

According to the Facebook post of Innoson group head of media... Cornel Osigwe
The minister of finance, budget and national planning.. Mrs zainab shamsuna Ahmed. The minister of industry trade and investment otunba Niyi adebayo will be visiting Innoson motors company Nnewi to commission three brand new automotive plants today monday July 12..
Pictures loading
https://www.facebook.com/1074235180/posts/10222021677745714/?app=fbl

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FreeIgbos: 10:28am On Jul 12, 2021
chiefobdk:
https://www.nairaland.com/6646739/innoson-commission-3-new-automotive#103624768

According to the Facebook post of Innoson group head of media... Cornel Osigwe
The minister of finance, budget and national planning.. Mrs zainab shamsuna Ahmed. The minister of industry trade and investment otunba Niyi adebayo will be visiting Innoson motors company Nnewi to commission three brand new automotive plants today monday July 12..
Pictures loading
https://www.facebook.com/1074235180/posts/10222021677745714/?app=fbl

Wow, impressive news!
Anambra is already doing well but I don't understand why a thread that could be used to attract more investments is being ruined by some misguided elements. Why can't the mods ban the monikers that keep accusing and tarnishing someone's image falsely? This is so insane!

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChineduAIaegbu: 10:58am On Jul 12, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Wow, impressive news!
Anambra is already doing well but I don't understand why a thread that could be used to attract more investments is being ruined by some misguided elements. Why can't the mods ban the monikers that keep accusing and tarnishing someone's image falsely? This is so insane!

They are corroborators.
He has over 15 different names, and that's what he is paid to do.
Have ever seen them call him out?
Just ignore him. Seems they get paid by number of posts, relevant or not, then pages.
Go through the pages on this thread, over 80% of it is spent calling people names.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by InternalAuditor: 11:21am On Jul 12, 2021
Desmond, no one cares about what you think, face your backward useless shithole Imo state. This is Anambra thread, and not imo state thread. You can never see Anambra people commenting on Imo state thread, but you all from Imo state left your useless state to come camp here. Everyone is paid but you, meanwhile you spend day and night in this thread just because of envy and bitterness. This is the same envy, hate and bitterness you spew on YouTube.

[s]
ChineduAIaegbu:

They are corroborators.
He has over 15 different names, and that's what he is paid to do. Have ever seen them call him out?
Just ignore him. Seems they get paid by number of posts, relevant or not, then pages.
Go through the pages on this thread, over 80% of it is spent calling people names.
[/s]

ChineduAlaegbu, see what your stupidity has brought you. Just by googling your name, see the result. It will get worse, be prepared.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by InternalAuditor: 11:31am On Jul 12, 2021
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by InternalAuditor: 11:39am On Jul 12, 2021
JohnBullMySon:

ChineduAlaegbu is already ruined in the cyberspace with this Google record. Just a click of his name will do the job. He doesn't know yet what he got himself into cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by InternalAuditor: 11:44am On Jul 12, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Wow, impressive news!

No one is tarnishing anyone's image falsely. The report of ChineduAlaegbu being an armed is already in google. So it is not like anyone is making it up.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BigBashiru: 11:51am On Jul 12, 2021
one of the hallmarks of development is side walk/pedestrian walk way and there's none in Onitsha.... an elevated side walk is needed all over Onitsha.

until this is achieved, Onitsha is an overglorified shithole.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) ... (1317) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.