Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (805) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2091632 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) ... (1321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 9:58pm On Oct 13, 2021
asha80:
So deputy governor has joined apc ba?
How many votes did he defect with?

If he like let him defect to All saints party. We are voting candidate not party. Anambra will be governed by the best not someone with questionable record.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 10:42pm On Oct 13, 2021
Road leading to second naija bridge from Anambra side.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 10:44pm On Oct 13, 2021
Road leading to second naija bridge from Anambra side.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 5:54am On Oct 14, 2021
Hmmm

The truth is finally glaring. The conclusion that the real enemies of our dear state,Anambra is not the yorubas nor d Hausas but most of d pple we call brothers...Our own brothers from other South East states,both home and abroad. Some of These guys hate to see anything good come out of Anambra state. Why are most igbos like this fgs?

Why are our so called brothers bent on causing commotion in our state? Why do they want blood shed and chaos to take over Anambra? Why are most of them masking under Ipob to scream ‘no election’ online and offline? What is their pain about the progress of Anambra? 90% of their indigenes are all camped in Anambra because of its economic viability but still inhibit bad belle against our dear state. Their state governors are lazying around with poor development and they can’t call them out...rather all their hearts and minds are centred on Anambra.
They just want to see Anambra destroyed politically and economically. I won’t even fail to include few of our Anambra sons and daughters who have also been blinded by these our so called brothers and are used to cause trouble in our states.

Pls Anambra sons and daughters let’s rise up,unite with one voice and fight these enemies. If things go south in our state....we are the ones to sufffer it greatly. The suffering is already evident...,,a road trip that usually takes 5mins now takes 30mins because of road blocks mounted here and there. Even if it doesn’t affect u, it affects others,our brothers,sisters,mothers,fathers,relations etc
Let’s be wise because when the going gets tough, these our so called brothers fanning the embers of disunity will leave for their peaceful states and abandon y’all to ur fate. Anambra teta nu

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 11:45am On Oct 14, 2021
Landmack:
Hmmm

The truth is finally glaring. The conclusion that the real enemies of our dear state,Anambra is not the yorubas nor d Hausas but most of d pple we call brothers...Our own brothers from other South East states,both home and abroad. Some of These guys hate to see anything good come out of Anambra state. Why are most igbos like this fgs?

Why are our so called brothers bent on causing commotion in our state? Why do they want blood shed and chaos to take over Anambra? Why are most of them masking under Ipob to scream ‘no election’ online and offline? What is their pain about the progress of Anambra? 90% of their indigenes are all camped in Anambra because of its economic viability but still inhibit bad belle against our dear state. Their state governors are lasting around with poor development and they can’t call them out...rather all their hearts and minds are centred on Anambra.
They just want to see Anambra destroyed politically and economically. I won’t even fail to include few of our Anambra sons and daughters who have also been blinded by these our so called brothers and are used to cause trouble in our states.

Pls Anambra sons and daughters let’s rise up,unite with one voice and fight these enemies. If things go south in our state....we are the ones to sufffer it greatly. The suffering is already evident...,,a road trip that usually takes 5mins now takes 30mins because of road blocks mounted here and there. Even if it doesn’t affect u, it affects others,our brothers,sisters,mothers,fathers,relations etc
Let’s be wise because when the going gets tough, these our so called brothers fanning the embers of instantly will leave for their peaceful states and abandon y’all to ur fate. Anambra teta nu
Give it a volum.
They are the ones everywhere shouting no election in Anambra.
The rate @which they rejoyce over sad or fake news from Anambra is surprising. They even spread propaganda to discourage ppl from coming out to vote. They don't want to see anything good come out of Anambra,and they try their best to talk down on any good development.

Sorry to say that Igbos are their own problem

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 1:16pm On Oct 14, 2021
Driving down to one of the banks at Zik Avenue few hours ago had me shaking my head in despair. Traffic built up and next we saw pple scampering for safety with the sharp sound of gunshots.

What happened? Some group of boys probably cultists just gunned down another in broad day light.

You will agree with me that this is not the Anambra we use to know...
who are these sick invaders on our land?
Who are these criminals ravaging our once peaceful state?
Who are these pple making our pple shut down their businesses because of fear?
I am really scared for d younger generations because most of them will definitely be influenced by these criminals.

Ndi Anambra we need to hold our state tight lest it goes to d dogs.
Anambra will surely win over these criminals?

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2021
post=106708478:

The deputy governor Nkem Okeke wife Ebele sister married to Uba family in Uga, he is lightweight politician, he will lose his local government Njikoka to APGA mark my post.

He’s of no worth to Anambra pple. If he likes he should defect to another.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2021
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2021
[size=8pt][/size]
Landmack:
Hmmm

Why are our so called brothers bent on causing commotion in our state? Why do they want blood shed and chaos to take over Anambra? Why are most of them masking under Ipob to scream ‘no election’ online and offline? What is their pain about the progress of Anambra? 90% of their indigenes are all camped in Anambra because of its economic viability but still inhibit bad belle against our dear state. Their state governors are lasting around with poor development and they can’t call them out...rather all their hearts and minds are centred on Anambra.

Let’s be wise because when the going gets tough, these our so called brothers fanning the embers of instantly will leave for their peaceful states and abandon y’all to ur fate. Anambra teta nu
One evidence.
Ndi-Anambra, uche bulu na akpa!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 14, 2021
I'm not very good at predicting election results but after that incident at Lagos. I'm certain that Soludo will win, and with a very painful gap

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
And this is why the election must hold. IPOB should understand that Soludo will win
Furious1:
I'm not very good at predicting election results but after that incident at Lagos. I'm certain that Soludo will win, and with a very painful gap

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by stasius: 9:36pm On Oct 14, 2021
It is certain that the people who are bent on causing mayhem in Anambra are not Ndị Anambra.

They are haters from other states.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PapillodeKing: 11:25am On Oct 15, 2021
stasius:
It is certain that the people who are bent on causing mayhem in Anambra are not Ndị Anambra.

They have all failed, and continued to bring imprecation and nemeses upon themselves and their generations. They were all thinking the Supreme Court would give verdicts yesterday on the contrary, but they were all disgraced and put to shame. Do not fight whom God has anointed. Anambra leads across all facets in Africa. Truly the Light of the Nation.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 15, 2021
Air Peace testing the microphone.

8 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
Furious1:

Any neutral observer knows he’s miles better than all the other candidates, and it’s got nothing to do with him being in the ruling party of the state!

Ndi-Anambra should be very vigilant and take nothing for granted....they’re up against a very ‘powerful’ and malevolent force that’s determined to ‘capture’ their state come hell or high water, and seeking the highest number of validly cast votes on the day isn’t part of the plan for ‘winning’!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:52pm On Oct 15, 2021
gordonbarrett:
Air Peace testing the microphone.

This reminds me....they’re yet to pick a name for the airport!

The Governor shouldn’t be tempted to name it after himself...that appears too conceited. Either choose a outstanding son of the state like Prof Chinua Achebe, or leave it for the next incoming Governor, who could even name it after him if he so wishes!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Cjrane2: 1:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

This reminds me....they’re yet to pick a name for the airport!

The Governor shouldn’t be tempted to name it after himself...that appears too conceited. Either choose a outstanding son of the state like Prof Chinua Achebe, or leave it for the next incoming Governor, who could even name it after him if he so wishes!

The International Convention Center or other edifices can be named after Prof. Achebe. The airport's current name "Anambra International Passenger & Cargo Airport (ANIPCA), Umueri" is good enough. Of course, if it's eventually named "Chief Willie Obiano International Passenger & Cargo Airport (WOIPC), Umueri" it is still a deserving "thank you" to the man that labored hard and sacrificed so much to build it.

Many airports in Nigeria have been so named after the governors that built them. Just as Akwa Ibom named Uyo Intl. Airport = Obong Victor Attah Intl. airport, Katsina airport was named Umaru Yar'Adua Airport, Imo Airport was named = Sam Mbakwe International Airport, etc.

In all these instances where an airport was named after its builder, none of these governors completed the airport to the extent that flights could land there. They only started the airport project! Obiano started and completed this Anambra international airport project. So if its eventually named after him to say Thank YOU for your hardwork & determination in giving Anambra a befitting intl. airport, it is very well deserved.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Carlyscales: 2:03pm On Oct 15, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

Any neutral observer knows he’s miles better than all the other candidates, and it’s got nothing to do with him being in the ruling party of the state!

Ndi-Anambra should be very vigilant and take nothing for granted....they’re up against a very ‘powerful’ and malevolent force that’s determined to ‘capture’ their state come hell or high water, and seeking the highest number of validly cast votes on the day isn’t part of the plan for ‘winning’!

Soludo is good no doubt.
But I think Ozigbo will definitely perform if given a chance.
Maduka as well

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Carlyscales: 2:03pm On Oct 15, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

Soludo is good no doubt.
But I think Ozigbo will definitely perform if given a chance.
Maduka as well

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 6:07pm On Oct 15, 2021
My fear with Maduka is that he may end up being a 2nd Rochas. Which one is 21universities in the 21LGA.
Ozigbo is good but not better than Soludo. He may end up being controlled by PDP forces.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by jamjo: 8:09pm On Oct 15, 2021
Chikeluba25:
My fear with Maduka is that he may end up being a 2nd Rochas. Which one is 21universities in the 21LGA.
Ozigbo is good but not better than Soludo. He may end up being controlled by PDP forces.

He never said that what he said was satellite universities in 21 LGA there is a difference, that is campuses. I'm from Imo state I wish Maduka will turn to an Imolite to rescue my dead state.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Cjrane2: 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
jamjo:

He never said that what he said was satellite universities in 21 LGA there is a difference, that is campuses. I'm from Imo state I wish Maduka will turn to an Imolite to rescue my dead state.

There are lots of Madukas who are Imo indigenes. Folks need to encourage them to come to save Imo state. Maduka is good, but compared to Soludo, he suddenly looks like a charlatan with money! I don't know why Imo governors specialize in bring their worst citizens to be governors and sin-ators. The same thing has continuously happened in Abia state for nearly 19 years now. Making the once leading state in the southeast to be undoubtedly the worst!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 8:56pm On Oct 15, 2021
Debate

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2021
Cjrane2:

There are lots of Madukas who are Imo indigenes. Folks need to encourage them to come to save Imo state. Maduka is good, but compared to Soludo, he suddenly looks like a charlatan with money! I don't know why Imo governors specialize in bring their worst citizens to be governors and sin-ators. The same thing has continuously happened in Abia state for nearly 19 years now. Making the once leading state in the southeast to be undoubtedly the worst!

That’s because partisan-politics in Nigeria has been taken over by money-bags and thugs who lack the necessary grey matter! Some states/ regions may get lucky and have a money-bag political godfather that’s willing to support a qualified candidate emerge as governor; or a qualified candidate could emerge on his own fortuitously...either through election or the courts, but these two scenarios are not the norm! In Nigeria, the norm is to have a political godfather or governor emerge primarily through state ‘support’ that enables rigging with the help of security personnel and street thugs and urchins!

Anambra got lucky to have the likes of Peter Obi, and it’s been good for them ever since!

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PapillodeKing: 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2021
Chikeluba25:

After Soludo, the next close person is Obiora Okonkwo, then Godwin Maduka. Ozigbo is far academic wise and experience wise.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 3pointsagree: 10:25pm On Oct 15, 2021
Hmm I remember when Obiano did the governorship debate many years ago
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
stasius:

Sure

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
investnow2013:
Debate

Ifeanyi Ubah no dey d flyer? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AuntLaVIV(f): 7:35am On Oct 16, 2021
Good Morning Dear Esteemed Customer, here's the schedule for new week starting today Friday 15th Oct 2021

Available this week

*Friday 15th Oct to Thursday 21st Oct 2021*

*Charge And Bail*

*April Showers*

*Bad Boys And Bridesmaids*

*No Time To Die*

*Hide n Seek*

Rainbow Cinemas Onitsha... _Your Entertainment Hub, East of The Niger._

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 6:17pm On Oct 16, 2021

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 6:40pm On Oct 16, 2021
investnow2013:
Debate

I am definitely watching the debate on FB, tomorrow. With pain and paper.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 6:45pm On Oct 16, 2021
3pointsagree:
Hmm I remember when Obiano did the governorship debate many years ago

Obiano oratorial skills are below average , though he has goods thoughts and genuine goals. However, in my assessment, because I placed him very highly, I will score him 70%. As against Obi's 75%.

I am hoping Soludo can meet 78% - 80% , and I definitely expect Ike Obosi to get to 85%!

Olisa nonyeli Anambra.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) ... (1321) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.