Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (802) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2074275 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) ... (1317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 9:42pm On Oct 02, 2021
For those asking, the floor haven't been cleared due to the lagging of the roofs, painting of some steels and other finishing touches

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by asha80(m): 8:32am On Oct 03, 2021
Sistergal80:

You are a fool to wish Andy Ubah for Anambra State. Go back to ur useless state
that's beside the point
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
collagiatepaper:
Why not go and face your Abia state for once. Go to Abia thread and post. We opened Abia state thread for you guys but you abandoned it and came to camp here everyday.

you are the one quoting for over 3 days now . if you don't want me on this thread, then stop quoting me.

we will appreciate the kerosene when you come around sending it.

and stop talking ,start the expulsion already, what is stopping you ? do you need my help ?

idiot like you ,you think say everyone for Nairaland na your level ? I don't boast or make battle online

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by collagiatepaper: 1:21pm On Oct 03, 2021
Stupid useless ediotic dirty Aba miscreant. Abia thread was opened for you miscreants but you left it to come camp here. It is time to remove the gloves so we can do this together. Face your backward useless worthless shithole Abia state, it is not a bad thing for you stupid fool to face your backward state. Just look at Aba pig talking about levels. Clown

https://www.nairaland.com/5939661/abia-state-development-thread-pictures/32#106402068

[s]
eduj:

you are the one quoting for over 3 days now . if you don't want me on this thread, then stop quoting me.
we will appreciate the kerosene when you come around sending it.and stop talking ,start the expulsion already, what is stopping you ? do you need my help ?idiot like you ,you think say everyone for Nairaland na your level ? I don't boast or make battle online
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 1:43pm On Oct 03, 2021
eduj:

we will appreciate the kerosene when you come around sending it.

and stop talking ,start the expulsion already, what is stopping you ? do you need my help ?

idiot like you ,you think say everyone for Nairaland na your level ? I don't boast or make battle online

Can't you recognise MelesZenawi aka Juluismalama, osagyefo when you see him?
That is his brand new handle

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2021
BKayy:

Can't you recognise MelesZenawi aka Juluismalama, osagyefo when you see him?
That is his brand new handle

I know it's that idiot that opens new handles as frequently as he suffers erectile dysfunction . Am just pulling the morons legs

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2021
collagiatepaper:
Stupid useless ediotic dirty Aba miscreant. Abia thread was opened for you miscreants but you left it to come camp here. It is time to remove the gloves so we can do this together. Face your backward useless worthless shithole Abia state, it is not a bad thing for you stupid fool to face your backward state. Just look at Aba pig talking about levels. Clown

https://www.nairaland.com/5939661/abia-state-development-thread-pictures/32#106402068

[s][/s]
for every post I make ,you quote me twice- be like over joblessness the worry you.

Am coming to help you herd this aliens away from our dear Anambra inukwa

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by collagiatepaper: 3:30pm On Oct 03, 2021
Joblessness is what's dealing with you, that's why you are sleeping on this thread night and day. Clown

[s]
eduj:

for every post I make ,you quote me twice- be like over joblessness the worry you. Am coming to help you herd this aliens away from our dear Anambra inukwa
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ikpunwanyianamb: 3:34pm On Oct 03, 2021
leave this nonsense development, what is development when there is no security. Anambra is like borno state now. Today in nnewi 3rd oct UGM are disturbing the peace of people.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nsukkacursed: 3:48pm On Oct 03, 2021
Kasy paul Ogenyi the illiterate timid Nsukka man, enugu state has been fully taken over by fulani terrorists while your useless fat ugly incompetent timid Nsukka local champion governor Ugwuanyi is crying. Enugu is now more dangerous than Sambisa forest.

Anyways lemme chat chris before we start dealing with you and your family members.

[s]
Ikpunwanyianamb:
leave this nonsense development, what is development when there is no security. Anambra is like borno state now. Today in nnewi 3rd oct UGM are disturbing the peace of people.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by EasternActivist: 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ikpunwanyianamb:

I wonder how we get here. Three deaths recorded today in Nnewi and counting. A medical student inclusive. Yet some urchins here are yet to come to terms with reality.

These urchins motive is what I don't get. Whether they're working with these terrorists I don't know. Buh as God liveth y'all will be destroyed in your own mischiefs and wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by collagiatepaper: 4:27pm On Oct 03, 2021
You are such a useless urchin. So some miscreants with android phone comes online to post any nonsense, we are expected to believe it? Were you there where it happened? More deaths have occurred in your backward state but I never saw you running around nairaland with your unfounded alert. Bombs were raining on your state but I never saw you anywhere on nairaland discussing it

Envious miserable people, the evil you lots wish Anambra shall always befall your state. Anambra shall continue to be the best state in igbo land.

[s]
EasternActivist:

wonder how we get here. Three deaths recorded today in Nnewi and counting. A medical student inclusive. Yet some urchins here are yet to come to terms with reality.These urchins motive is what I don't get. Whether they're working with these terrorists I don't know. Buh as God liveth y'all will be destroyed in your own mischiefs and wickedness.
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ikpunwanyianamb: 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2021
EasternActivist:

I wonder how we get here. Three deaths recorded today in Nnewi and counting. A medical student inclusive. Yet some urchins here are yet to come to terms with reality.

These urchins motive is what I don't get. Whether they're working with these terrorists I don't know. Buh as God liveth y'all will be destroyed in your own mischiefs and wickedness.

Seunmsg you are also hearing about it from this guy too who lives in Nnewi

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ikpunwanyianamb: 4:50pm On Oct 03, 2021
collagiatepaper:
You are such a useless urchin. So some miscreants with android phone comes online to post any nonsense, we are expected to believe it? Were you there where it happened? More deaths have occurred in your backward state but I never saw you running around nairaland with your unfounded alert. Bombs were raining on your state but I never saw you anywhere on nairaland discussing it

Envious miserable people, the evil you lots wish Anambra shall always befall your state. Anambra shall continue to be the best state in igbo land.

[s][/s]
You will be the next to die ijn Amen
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by collagiatepaper: 4:57pm On Oct 03, 2021
Kasy paul Ogenyi, you shall be the next to die.ijn

[s]
Ikpunwanyianamb:

will be the next to die ijn Amen
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by EasternActivist: 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2021
I will keep speaking up for posterity. Anambrarians state is under siege.
Good people that wants the good of the state should speak up for posterity.

These urchins whatever they stand for, offline and online shouldn't be allowed to speak for us and shut our voice. My only prayer and wish is may karma locate these miscreants and urchins even those in this thread.

Evil things happens because good people refuse to act.

Kaodi nu!!! angry

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by collagiatepaper: 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
You are the one that's an urchin. Your state is not only under siege but has been taken over by the terrorists.

Our prayer is that karma should locate you and deal decisively with you for being double-faced. Your state was bombed to the ground but no one saw you anywhere on this forum.

Leave this thread alone and go to your state thread. Anambra people didn't ask you to talk on their behalf. Face your useless state that's been taken over by UGM/ESN.

[s]
EasternActivist:
I will keep speaking up for posterity. Anambrarians state is under siege.Good people that wants the good of the state should speak up for posterity. hese urchins whatever they stand for, offline and online shouldn't be allowed to speak for us and shut our voice. My only prayer and wish is may karma locate these miscreants and urchins even those in this thread.vil things happens because good people refuse to act.Kaodi nu!!! >:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by collagiatepaper: 8:25pm On Oct 03, 2021
Dirty Aba pig cheesy

Just look at the essay you wrote, it says alot about how pained you are over my post.

Now hear this, you are a hopeless frustrated animal from the cursed backward shithole Abia state. That you are told to go to your Abia thread is not an insult but go there to discuss your useless worthless state.

Abia state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria but you are never worried, instead you come here on a daily to camp like an ediot.

Eduj, you are such a miserable frustrated fellow. You are a failure in life, that's why all you do is to sleep on this thread. You are not from Anambra but you are always here, why?
Eduj, go and do something meaningful with your miserable life, we are not responsible to the miserable condition of your backward shithole Abia state.

Get lost and disappear, you scum

[s]
eduj:

stop barking too much- you this ekuke . internet don gives sloths like you courage to talk anyhow without consequence I know whom you are-someone suffering from acute deficiencies . only you get over 10 monikers -are you well at all Every day ,like a demented ekuke suffering from a swollen scrotum , you go d pick fight up and down Nairaland, with children young enough to be your grandchildren or those old enough to be your grandfather - go get a life (not the alcoholic drink oh because you should quite your permanent drunken state )I also know your game better than you realize
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2021
Gulder Ultimate Search: Innoson Joins Air Peace As Lead Sponsors.

Thank you Jesus for keeping Anambra great

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by YorubaCoward: 12:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
Chikeluba25:

Thank you Jesus for keeping Anambra great

Cos of GUS?

You nyanmiris are stoopid
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 12:05pm On Oct 05, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6srtbTBsPQk

How I wish most of these unemployed youths will avail themselves of this opportunity to get trained in these fish farms in the 3 senatorial zones. Then they can set up their own smoked fish production facility later.

There is so much money to be made in fish farming and production instead of some unproductive jobs like "oso-afia" or even "agbero" work. Hopefully, these facilities can train enough youths to set up their own productive fish farms and make a lucrative livelihood via fresh fish production and smoked fish production.

Some can go into fish breeding (Fingerlin) production. Buying mature male and female fish and using them to produce fish offsprings that are then resold at massive profits to the big fish farms.

Even more, people can begin to produce fish feeds locally and sell them to the fish farmers. This has the potential for creating a lot of good-paying jobs for the youths.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2nZcPxleuo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buPXVa-EyGg

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2021
Glory To The Trinity
Despite Security Challanges, INEC Vows To Proceed With Anambra Guber Election.

Ndi-Anambra the gospel truth is... If Anambra is captured with their new plane of creating election apathy to rig the election or2: frustrate INEC to cancel the election so they will declare state of emergency and impose military leadership or a stranger on us to pilot the afair of the state; Anambra will suffer it alone; while others enjoy good governance. This is why we have to protect our state jealousy because no other person will do that for us. Not even IPOB who's main interest is to use Anambra as a sacrificial Lamb to justify their agitation.
Judging from what we experience so far since this security challenge started; no one is talking about infrastructure or even road construction anymore... It's all about struggle for safety and survival. Now imagine the condition Anambra as a state will fine it's self when state of emergency is declared and one Fulani errand tyrant is imposed on us.

I pray Anambra (the house of Jacob) overcome this one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 05, 2021
Very good point. They can't use Anambra as a starting point for their rubbish. We should not be intimidated into submission. Evil thrives when good people keep quiet.
Chikeluba25:
Glory To The Trinity
Despite Security Challanges, INEC Vows To Proceed With Anambra Guber Election.

Ndi-Anambra the gospel truth is... If Anambra is captured with their new plane of creating election apathy to rig the election or2: frustrate INEC to cancel the election so they will declare state of emergency and impose military leadership or a stranger on us to pilot the afair of the state; Anambra will suffer it alone will others enjoy good governance. This is why we have to protect our state jealousy because no other person will do that for us. Not even IPOB who's main interest is to use Anambra as a sacrificial Lamb to justify their agitation.
Judging from what we experience so far since this security challenge started; no one is talking about infrastructure or even road construction anymore... It's all about struggle for safety and survival. Now imagine the condition Anambra as a state will fine it's self when state of emergency is declared and one Fulani errand tyrant is imposed on us.

I pray Anambra (the house of Jacob) overcome this one.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 1:56pm On Oct 05, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ikpunwanyianamb: 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2021
Anambra is a cursed worthless erosion ravaged terrorist infested state ,Anambra is cursed cheesy cheesy
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nsukkacursed: 2:20pm On Oct 05, 2021
Enugu is a cursed backward useless worthless shithole state ravaged by terrorists, kidnappers, illiterates, bad roads, filth, 3 class igbos. Enugu is a useless worthless glorified village. Enugu is a cursed outcast state cheesy

[s]
Ikpunwanyianamb:
[b]Anambra is a cursed worthless erosion ravaged terrorist infested state ,Anambra is cursed[D
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ikpunwanyianamb: 2:49pm On Oct 05, 2021
Anambra just like Borno are terrorist infested good for nothing state,Anambra is erosion ravaged and an igala territory

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nsukkacursed: 2:50pm On Oct 05, 2021
Enugu is a useless worthless Igala land Enugu is a cursed backward useless worthless shithole state ravaged by terrorists, kidnappers, illiterates, bad roads, filth, 3 class igbos. Enugu is a useless worthless glorified village. Enugu is a cursed outcast state cheesy

[s]
Ikpunwanyianamb:
Anambra just like Borno are terrorist infested good for nothing state,Anambra is erosion ravaged and an igala territory
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2021
JUBILATION AS APGA CAMPAIGN TOUR TRAIN ARRIVES ANAMBRA EAST

The Executive Governor of Anambra State, His Excellency, Chief Willie Obiano, the APGA's gubernatorial Candidate in the November 6 governorship election in the State, Chukwuma Soludo, the Deputy governorship candidate of APGA, Dr. Onyekachukwu Ibezim,this afternoon arrived the Anambra East Local Government Area of Anambra State.

Others included, the Secretary to Anambra State Governument (SSG), and Director General APGA Campaign, Prof Solo Chukwuelobelu; the Chief of Staff, Chief Primus Odili, Member representing Anambra East/West in the House of Representatives, Hon Chinedu Obidigwe (Akoma Jideaku).

Royal fathers led by Ezeudo Aguleri, HRH Michael Idigo, party faithful and dignitaries were on ground at Otuocha Stadium to receive them.

Details loading...

#AnambraIsAPGA
#ObianoToSoludo
#VoteSoludoIbezim
#VoteAPGA

©APGA MEDIA TEAM 2021

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) ... (1317) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: ebufa and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.