Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,504 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:54 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (851) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2105215 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) ... (1322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 6:43pm On Dec 16, 2021
InternalAuditor:
Mktinsight the jobless useless frustrated vagabond. You think by deactivating your "Mktinsight" we won't still identify you even if open another 1000 monikers. You cannot hide your evil nature, even if you like deactivate this 'abuzz33 ' moniker. Abuzz33 no peace for you on this thread until you deactivate this new moniker. Anu mpama cheesy

[s][/s]

Lmao grin

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by abuzz33: 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2021
InternalAuditor:
[s]Mktinsight the jobless useless frustrated vagabond. You think by deactivating your "Mktinsight" we won't still identify you? Even if open another 1000 monikers you will still be identified. You cannot hide your evil nature, even if you like deactivate this 'abuzz33 ' moniker. Abuzz33 no peace for you on this thread until you deactivate this new moniker. Anu mpama cheesy
[/s]
[s][/s]

I have told you before. Nairaland no be work. This one you sleep on this board is not only joblessness but mental imbalance. You keep calling me mktinsight. Go and check into psychiatrivc hospital for evaluation soonest. I am willing to foot the medical bill since you are jobless. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by InternalAuditor: 7:44pm On Dec 16, 2021
Hahaha cry cry, stop crying. You just wish we don't know you are mktinsight. Lol

Because of too much heat you had to deactivate mktinsight, you are so scared of me that you had to deactivate to hide from my fire power cheesy

Mktinsight aka abuzz33, go and look for something to do with your miserable life, nairaland is not a rehabilitation home.

Mktinsight aka abuzz33, you are over 60 but you are jobless useless and unmarried and without any child, but you decided to camp here.

Mktinsight aka abuzz33, I will keep dealing with you until you deactivate this new account. You will never know peace in this thread until you deactivate and run away.

This was how you came to omambaladotcom site with your dark heart, frustration and misery.

Mktinsight aka abuzz33, you are a rejected person both online and offline. Jobless miserable frustrated vagabond lol

[s]
abuzz33:

have told you before. Nairaland no be work. This one you sleep on this board is not only joblessness but mental imbalance. You keep calling me mktinsight. Go and check into psychiatrivc hospital for evaluation soonest. I am willing to foot the medical bill since you are jobless
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by chiefobdk2: 10:08pm On Dec 16, 2021
Landmack:
no be only Anambra man
Meaning?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by chiefobdk2: 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2021
abuzz33:

This mktinsight fellow is giving this idiot with 1000 monikers nightmares. I am not mktinsight. I am abuzz and I make it rain. You can call me rainmaker. Lol
you re mktinsight. You dey deceive ur family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 11:51pm On Dec 16, 2021
Please
Na true Ebonyi Airport terminal collapsed and kill six workers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by JohnBullMySon: 3:01am On Dec 17, 2021
OreMI22:

@ bolded GBAMEST!!!
A few months ago, I personally compared mktinsight's grammar and Abagworo / JohnBullMyson's style in the Imo thread. They have a deep-seated hatred for Anambra and Anambra people, but they will always claim to come from a silly location that they don't even know the LGA it belongs in Anambra.
Then they try to hide their hatred by first blaming the Anambra's governor or its religious leaders or other Igbo leaders as though those are his real target. Then he will denigrate any progress or projects in Anambra by posting the picture of Paris, Washington DC, or Tokyo as what Awka should be. For example, he will prefer not to post Imo airport, but post London Heathrow airport as what Anambra airport should be. Meanwhile will not tell you that London is the capital of a superpower that colonized Nigeria. Besides, Abuja the national capital does not even come close to Aberdeen infrastructure-wise, but he demands that Awka which is a sub-national capital must look like London! cheesy

In between the lines of "suggesting the "standard" Anambra must surpass", he will denigrate Anambra and her people while at the same time trying to gloss over the insults as being objective. Like saying no Anambra city has dual-carriage roads like Aba. While at the same time not mention that all the said roads in Aba are impassable swamps! While you cannot find such roads in any Anambra city! He will tell you that Kano contributes more VAT than Anambra, but will not tell you that Kano receives double of what it contributes as VAT from the federation account, but Anambra receives less than half of its so-called "little" contribution to VAT.

If you take time to do the comparison, you will see exactly the same manner of expression and building fake arguments by citing only beneficial data and leaving out glaring contrary data. As if everybody here is so brain dead that they would not notice the big gap they omitted in their usual mischievous writeup.
What kind of problem is this na? I purposely dey avoid you and your gang tagging me anyhow, yet you still keep on mentioning me and dragging me back here for whatever reason. I respect myself and don't like trouble. I don't know when i said all this trash you're talking about. Please chairman, face those people you're always fighting with and leave my moniker alone.

Now this is the very very last time I'll warn you. If you tag me again, JUST ONE MORE TIME to spew nonsense or link me to any strange moniker,i SWEAR TO GOD, I'LL LURE YOU OUT OF NAIRALAND AND HAND YOU OVER FOR PROPER ALIGNMENT. Maybe then you'll still be asking if I'm from Anambra or not. If you think say na joke, continue this nonsense with me. I won't care how long it takes, I'll make sure I do what I said.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 6:25am On Dec 17, 2021
Rocksvibes234:
Please
I heard something similar to that.
But this is not the best place to discuss that. I suggest you go to Ebonyi trend and drop it question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by abuzz33: 6:49am On Dec 17, 2021
InternalAuditor:
[s]Hahaha cry cry, stop crying. You just wish we don't know you are mktinsight. Lol

Because of too much heat you had to deactivate mktinsight, you are so scared of me that you had to deactivate to hide from my fire power cheesy

Mktinsight aka abuzz33, go and look for something to do with your miserable life, nairaland is not a rehabilitation home.

Mktinsight aka abuzz33, you are over 60 but you are jobless useless and unmarried and without any child, but you decided to camp here.

Mktinsight aka abuzz33, I will keep dealing with you until you deactivate this new account. You will never know peace in this thread until you deactivate and run away.

This was how you came to omambaladotcom site with your dark heart, frustration and misery.

Mktinsight aka abuzz33, you are a rejected person both online and offline. Jobless miserable frustrated vagabond lol[/s]

[s][/s]

You are mentally unstable and it shows in your behavior online. If you need help ask me. Let me help you to pay hospital bills to get your head examined and life back on track. Joblessness is not a crime. Instead of hurling insults right and left I can hire you as nightwatchman to take care of my compound in the village.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ceegar01: 6:52am On Dec 17, 2021
Rocksvibes234:
Please
I think it was Five/six engineers that are working on the 150m dollars loan project (the ring road) that died mysteriously imagine saying the engineers working for him were attacked by terrorist and he said they've buried them without there family seeing their corpse, something is wrong somewhere and three of the workers are from Anambra while two from Enugu State
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by InternalAuditor: 7:02am On Dec 17, 2021
Mktinsight aka abuzz33 the cursed frustrated insane vagabond. I have warned you to go do something reasonable with your miserable life, nairaland is not a rehabilitation centre, I will take care of the bills and give you a start up capital so you can be selling sweet and biscuit in front of my house in the village. Lol

Mktinsight aka abuzz33 you need proper mental assessment because what's happening to you is more spiritual than physical, everyone just hate you both online and offline, how did I know that?

Mktinsight aka abuzz33 because of too much heat, you deactivated "Mktinsight", why? I will keep dealing with you till you deactivate abuzz33.

Mktinsight aka abuzz33 the rejected evil night owl cheesy

[s]
abuzz33:

You are mentally unstable and it shows in your behavior online. If you need help ask me. Let me help you to pay hospital bills to get your head examined and life back on track. Joblessness is not a crime. Instead of hurling insults right and left I can hire you as nightwatchman to take care of my compound in the village.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by uglyafonja: 7:44am On Dec 17, 2021
United airline lands in Anambra airport today, it will be making it's first entry today...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by uglyafonja: 7:44am On Dec 17, 2021
United Nigeria airline lands in Anambra airport today, it will be making it's first entry today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by uglyafonja: 7:45am On Dec 17, 2021
uglyafonja:
United Nigeria airline lands in Anambra airport today, it will be making it's first entry today.

give us update

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 8:44am On Dec 17, 2021
Ceegar01:

I think it was Five/six engineers that are working on the 150m dollars loan project (the ring road) that died mysteriously imagine saying the engineers working for him were attacked by terrorist and he said they've buried them without there family seeing their corpse, something is wrong somewhere and three of the workers are from Anambra while two from Enugu State
See how the news is being suppressed, no official sources anywhere, if it was Anambra it would be all over the place with opposition using it for propaganda, this is what I was saying about Obiano being not interested in media

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by emerieze1: 9:37am On Dec 17, 2021
uglyafonja:

give us update

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Fesotech: 10:52am On Dec 17, 2021
Not today, there is no flight for today but tomorrow being 18th December
uglyafonja:
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Fesotech: 11:00am On Dec 17, 2021
uglyafonja:
United airline lands in Anambra airport today, it will be making it's first entry today...

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 12:03pm On Dec 17, 2021
We move...

Flights to Anambra Airport begin Dec. 18

https://www.facebook.com/101920534488916/posts/628454951835469/

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 17, 2021
ANSMEDIA:
More roads are being completed and lighted at Awka Millennium city. The Banana island of the east has arrived
More pictures please. Latest pictures oo

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 5:21pm On Dec 17, 2021
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2021
Landmack:
https://www.nairaland.com/6894772/uae-backs-down-concedes-seven/1

This is our brother's airline...open that thread and see how everyone is happy about the news,the comments says it all. No tribal slurs whatsoever. This is to show u that nobody is hating on the LEGIT success of the igbo man,despite what some enemies and evils beings concoct to make us feel we are not loved in our country.

We only have to start doing the right things,work on ourselves and shun all forms of local and international crime.

see other screenshots below
You people should know that Stalins Theory doesn't work on Ndigbo.

If Ndigbo rule themselves (Independent) will whatever Nigeria did for Airpeace be seen as a favour to his people or national right?

Does Nigeria expect accolades from Hausa people when she make moves for Dangote?
Now why is the Igbo man's own different? Why does Nigeria expect special accolades from them for doing a liitle of what supposed to be an Igbo man's right? One would ask himself.
The answer is Nigeria doesn't consider Ndigbo as her own.
Nigeria knows the truth.

For those that don't know what the "Stalins Theory" I said earlier is. Your explanation is the picture below.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2021
BKayy:

You people should know that Stalins Theory doesn't work on Ndigbo.

If Ndigbo rule themselves (Independence) will it be seen as a favour or right?

Does Nigeria expect accolades from Hausa people when she make moves for Dangote?
Now why is the Igbo man's own different? Why does Nigeria expect special accolades from them for doing a liitle of what supposed to be an Igbo man's right? One would ask himself.
The answer is Nigeria doesn't consider Ndigbo as her own.
Nigeria knows the truth.

For those that don't know what the "Stalins Theory" I said earlier is. Your explanation is the picture below.

Bkayy zukwanike,zukwanike!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2021
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 10:15pm On Dec 17, 2021
Rocksvibes234:
Please

This is the second time I'm hearing about this. I hope it is not true and people are covering it up.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Biafrarep(m): 10:56pm On Dec 17, 2021
Chikeluba25:
I heard something similar to that.
But this is not the best place to discuss that. I suggest you go to Ebonyi trend and drop it question.

Thanks for your matured response! He actually brought it here to "celebrate" the news.

Even if such an accident happened, then it's what it is, AN ACCIDENT!!!

Ndi crab mentality!
Ndi pull him down syndrome!!
Ndi asiri gbakwaa ute!!!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by InternalAuditor: 9:10am On Dec 18, 2021
Fool get out. Go to imo thread and continue spewing that nonsense.

[s]
Biafrarep:

Thanks for your matured response! He actually brought it here to "celebrate" the news. Even if such an accident happened, then it's what it is, AN ACCIDENT!!Ndi crab mentality!
Ndi pull him down syndrome!!
Ndi asiri gbakwaa ute!!!
[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by InternalAuditor: 9:11am On Dec 18, 2021
ANSMEDIA:
We move...

Flights to Anambra Airport begin Dec. 18

https://www.facebook.com/101920534488916/posts/628454951835469/

Good job. Anambra international airport is the international gateway to the Eastern Nigeria
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ceegar01: 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2021
Awka millennium City
Ned Okonkwo is coming!
Akuluouno

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ceegar01: 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2021
M

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 4:23pm On Dec 18, 2021
United Nigerian airline in-bound inaugural commercial flight from Lagos has landed in Anambra International Cargo Airport, and taken off with the Lagos-bound passengers.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 4:46pm On Dec 18, 2021
To the glory of God, United Nigeria Airlines made a successful first flight to the Anambra Airport...

'It is well with my home state'- Obiorah Okonkwo

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) ... (1322) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.