Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:05 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (891) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2104560 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) ... (1322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 4:53pm On Jan 13, 2022
Rayzoom:
why is the film village on mod houses is that the best practice?
Yes. It is basically for epic movies.... That's the concept. Already we have many beautiful locations/ hotels and estate that can be used when it comes to urban location.
And the good news is that this Film Village Is located at the heart of Awka. So it will make everything easy, and reduce the cost of moving from one location to another.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 4:57pm On Jan 13, 2022
M
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 5:09pm On Jan 13, 2022
Rocksvibes234:
Anambra 2022 Governorship Transition Committee

This is to announce the constitution of a Transition Committee which will liaise with a team set up by the government of Anambra State to ensure a seamless transition from the Governor Willie Obiano’s administration to a Chukwuma Charles Soludo-led administration as from 17th March, 2022.

The full Terms of Reference for the Committee as well as its mode of operation will be communicated during the inauguration/first plenary sessions scheduled for 19- 22nd January, 2022 at the Golden Tulip (Agulu Lake) Hotel, Anambra State.

Members are expected to arrive on Wednesday, 19th while the inauguration and first plenary sessions start on the 20th. Departure is on the 23rd.

The Secretariat will take care of the logistics (transport and accommodation), etc.

The members include:

1) Mrs Oby Ezekwesili (Chairperson)

2) Prof. Benedict Okey Oramah

3) Rt. Hon. Uche Okafor

4) Prof. Pat Utomi

5) Prof. Chidi Odinkalu

6) Mr. Steve Nworga

7) Chief Osita Chidoka

(cool Hon (Dr) Ben Nwankwo

9) Hon Charles Odedo

10) Barr Tony Ifeanya

11) Mr. Ferdinand Agu

12) Prof. Osita Ogbu

13) Chief Chikwe Udensi

14) Dr. Greg Ibe

15) Dr. Alex Otti

16) Mr. Coleman Uba

17) Chief Collins Chikeluba

18) Engr (Sir) Chris Okoye

19) Prof. (Mrs) Uche Amazigo

20) Barrister Pat. Ikwueto, SAN

21) Dr. Olisa Agbakoba, SAN

22) Barrister Echezona Etiaba, SAN

23) Prof. Offornze Amucheazi, SAN

24) Engr. Emeka Ezeh

25) Chief Leon C. Mezue

26) Hon Chike Anyaonu

27) Hon Evarist Uba

28) Dr. P.C.J Adibe

29) Chief Akachukwu Nwankpo

30) Dr. Mefor Law

31) Dr. Alex Obiogbolu

32) Dr Godwin Owoh

33) Dr. Greg Ugochukwu Ezeilo

34) Mr. Epundu Emechebe

35) Mr. Christian Udechukwu

36) Chinyere Ossy Okoye, Esq

37) Chief Don Eze

38) Mr. Chijioke Uwaegbute --- PWC

39) Mr. Franklin Edochie

40) Mr. Dozie Okpalaobieri

41) Ms Nkoli Anyaoku

42) Ms Uche Onwuamaegbu

43) Mr. Innocent Isichei

44) Mr. George Nwangwu

45) Mr. Ikechukwu Nweje

46) Dr. Innocent Okpanum

47) Arc Henry Arize

48) Dr. Will Fleury

49) Barrister Udu – Former Head of Service

50) Dr. Emma Ezenwaji

51) Prof. Phil Phil-Eze

52) Mr. Joe Anatune

53) Mr. Ike Chioke

54) Prof. Ifedioramma Eugene-Mary Nwana

55) Mr. Emma Onyilofor

56) Ms Prisca-Anne Nwangwu

57) Ms Chinwe Jane Okoli

58) Mrs Amaka Obi

59) Fred Chukwuemeka Agbata

60) Mr. Chinedu Nwoye

61) Dr. Nelson Omenugha

62) Prof. Nkechi Ikediugwu

63) Prof. Ike Uzochukwu

64) Dr. Emeka Okeke

65) Dr. Polycarp Emenike

66) Dr. Godwin Nnadozie

67) Engr. Ifeanyi Okeoma

68) Amb Uche Ajulu-Okeke

69) Chief Pat Ubajaka

70) Prof. Okey Ikeanyibe

71) Comrade Charles Onyeagba

72) Prof. Au Nnonyelu

73) Dr. Forster E. Ihejiofor

74) Mr. Odera Ozoka

75) Mr. ThankGod Ibeh

76) Prof. Sylvia Chika Ifemeje

77) Mr. Kanayo Nwafor

78) Comrade Churchill Okonkwo

79) Sir Damian Okolo

80) Dr. Chinedu Onyeizugbe

Signed:

Joe Anatune

Media Assistant to the Anambra State Governor-Elect, Chukwuma C. Soludo Secretariat:
I am more concerned about the waste in getting this number of people involve!

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 5:10pm On Jan 13, 2022
Alex Otti? Olisa Agbakoba? and others

some of the names in the list are not Anambrarians...that i noticed.
still good...i hope the transition goes fine.

God bless Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 5:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
investnow2013:
I am more concerned about the waste in getting this number of people involve!

we may be shocked that there is no big monetary expenses attached to the transition committee. Could be voluntary moves with nothing attached..

could be just friends coming together to do something good for a friend.

yall should calm ur nerves.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Shaolin77: 6:03pm On Jan 13, 2022
I'm coming back to this thread, and my coming back will be to halt this thread and make it the most disgusting and irritated thread ever, know this all you Omambala LOUTS
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 6:07pm On Jan 13, 2022
Speculations upon speculationsgrin

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 6:10pm On Jan 13, 2022
Ndi well wishers...thank u o

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 6:45pm On Jan 13, 2022
Comments...

The first comment got me (kafe2020)...so much hope.

This man shouldn’t fail us

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 8:31pm On Jan 13, 2022
“...of OUR ANAMBRA”!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 8:39pm On Jan 13, 2022
I am particularly overjoyed by the tone Soludo has set by appointing a shrewd technocrat in Obiageli Ezekwesili. It's shows instantly the quality the governor-elect set to inject into governance.

But , let me tell you the mind blowing appointment on that list : Ike Obosi Chidoka! You guys dont know how blessed we are to have Soludo , Ike Obosi , Ezekwesili and Patrick Okigbo on the same team...you guys should roll out the drums and thank your God , gods and ancestors for this bountiful blessings.

Olisebuluwa gozie ani Omanbala!

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 8:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
I dont know what agenda you have or what you plan to achieve by undermining the experience , quality and qualifications of Lady Ezekwesili , but you dont have much point to make. She has an excellent track record in governance just like Soludo , Ike Obosi and Ngozi Okonjo. These above mentioned persons are special breed. Give it up , already.

By the way , she just recently bagged an international job with an American University. Obi is an international asset.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 8:46pm On Jan 13, 2022
Landmack:
Alex Otti?
Olisa Agbakoba?
and others

God bless Anambra

Look at the big picture. Otti will be groomed for governorship position by APGA executives.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChiefOtunist(f): 9:59pm On Jan 13, 2022
Omanambala:

Look at the big picture. Otti will be groomed for governorship position by APGA executives.

Otti is in APC currently..
Groom kọ, Bride nị.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 13, 2022
Oga it's to early to start complaining. Make una rest joor.
OreMI22:
First warning Red-Flag: Soludo Pick Old Cunning Politicians for Transition Committee!

Anambra 2022 Governorship Transition Committee as appointed by Prof Charles Chukwuma Soludo
This is to announce the constitution of a Transition Committee which will liaise with a team set up by the government of Anambra State to ensure a seamless transition from the Governor Willie Obiano’s administration to a Chukwuma Charles Soludo-led administration as from 17th March, 2022.
The full Terms of Reference for the Committee as well as its mode of operation will be communicated during the inauguration/first plenary sessions scheduled for 19- 22nd January, 2022 at the Golden Tulip (Agulu Lake) Hotel, Anambra State.
Members are expected to arrive on Wednesday, 19th while the inauguration and first plenary sessions start on the 20th. Departure is on the 23rd.
The Secretariat will take care of the logistics (transport and accommodation), etc.
The members include:
1) Mrs Oby Ezekwesili --- Chairperson
2) Prof. Benedict Okey Oramah
3) Rt. Hon. Uche Okafor
4) Prof. Pat Utomi
5) Prof. Chidi Odinkalu
6) Mr. Steve Nworga
7) Chief Osita Chidoka
� Hon (Dr) Ben Nwankwo
9) Hon Charles Odedo
10) Barr Tony Ifeanya
11) Mr. Ferdinand Agu
12) Prof. Osita Ogbu
13) Chief Chikwe Udensi
14) Dr. Greg Ibe
15) Dr. Alex Otti
16) Mr. Coleman Uba
17) Chief Collins Chikeluba
18) Engr (Sir) Chris Okoye
19) Prof. (Mrs) Uche Amazigo
20) Barrister Pat. Ikwueto, SAN
21) Dr. Olisa Agbakoba, SAN
22) Barrister Echezona Etiaba, SAN
23) Prof. Offornze Amucheazi, SAN
24) Engr. Emeka Ezeh
25) Chief Leon C. Mezue
26) Hon Chike Anyaonu
27) Hon Evarist Uba
28) Dr. P.C.J Adibe
29) Chief Akachukwu Nwankpo
30) Dr. Mefor Law
31) Dr. Alex Obiogbolu
32) Dr Godwin Owoh
33) Dr. Greg Ugochukwu Ezeilo
34) Mr. Epundu Emechebe
35) Mr. Christian Udechukwu
36) Chinyere Ossy Okoye, Esq
37) Chief Don Eze
38) Mr. Chijioke Uwaegbute --- PWC
39) Mr. Franklin Edochie
40) Mr. Dozie Okpalaobieri
41) Ms Nkoli Anyaoku
42) Ms Uche Onwuamaegbu
43) Mr. Innocent Isichei
44) Mr. George Nwangwu
45) Mr. Ikechukwu Nweje
46) Dr. Innocent Okpanum
47) Arc Henry Arize
48) Dr. Will Fleury---
49) Barrister Udu – Former Head of Service
50) Dr. Emma Ezenwaji
51) Prof. Phil Phil-Eze
52) Mr. Joe Anatune
53) Mr. Ike Chioke
54) Prof. Ifedioramma Eugene-Mary Nwana
55) Mr. Emma Onyilofor
56) Ms Prisca-Anne Nwangwu
57) Ms Chinwe Jane Okoli
58) Mrs Amaka Obi
59) Fred Chukwuemeka Agbata
60) Mr. Chinedu Nwoye
61) Dr. Nelson Omenugha
62) Prof. Nkechi Ikediugwu
63) Prof. Ike Uzochukwu
64) Dr. Emeka Okeke
65) Dr. Polycarp Emenike
66) Dr. Godwin Nnadozie
67) Engr. Ifeanyi Okeoma
68) Amb Uche Ajulu-Okeke
69) Chief Pat Ubajaka
70) Prof. Okey Ikeanyibe
71) Comrade Charles Onyeagba
72) Prof. Au Nnonyelu
73) Dr. Forster E. Ihejiofor
74) Mr. Odera Ozoka
75) Mr. ThankGod Ibeh
76) Prof. Sylvia Chika Ifemeje
77) Mr. Kanayo Nwafor
78) Comrade Churchill Okonkwo
79) Sir Damian Okolo
80) Dr. Chinedu Onyeizugbe
Signed:
Joe Anatune
Media Assistant to the Anambra State Governor-Elect, Chukwuma C. Soludo Secretariat:

I hope Soludo will not become another Mbadinuju that will prioritize making the political godfathers of Anambra state not to criticize him than prioritizing infrastructure and projects delivery. One thing everyone agrees about Obiano is that he was his own man. He came in despite not being a career politician and prioritized the transformation of Anambra over pleasing the powers that be. Of course they hated him and maligned him in the media. But in the end, his massive transformational projects endeared him to the people and gave him a 21/21 victory WITHOUT A GODFATHER!

SOLUDO MUST KNOW THAT ANAMBRA PEOPLE WILL KICK HIM OUT IF HE DOES NOT PERFORM! ALL THESE GODFATHERS WILL NOT SAVE HIM!

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by stasius: 10:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
Landmack:
Alex Otti?
Olisa Agbakoba?
and others

God bless Anambra

Yeah. Even Pat Utomi.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 11:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
Landmack:
Alex Otti?
Olisa Agbakoba?
and others

God bless Anambra
Olisa Agbakoba is from Onitsha
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 11:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
Anambra Waste Management are currently not working up to expectation. What is this?

The small road by Glo office after Ukwu oji too has been covered by refuse. You get to see pple who have to pass through that route jumping like kangaroos so as not to step refuse dump.

Still don’t know why pple should be dumping refuse at that point beside Glo office. The air around there stinks...garbage here and there.

Na wa o

Update: Info getting to me has it that Waste Truck and cleaners are working on this area. That is, the dump site beside Glo office.

1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 11:49pm On Jan 13, 2022
Landmack:
Anambra Waste Management are currently not working up to expectation. What is this?

The small road by Glo office after Ukwu oji too has been covered by refuse. You get to see pple who have to pass through that route jumping like kangaroos so as not to step refuse dump.

Still don’t know why pple should be dumping refuse at that point beside Glo office. The air around there stinks...garbage here and there.

Na wa o

Isnt it clear Waste Management Agency is under-staffed , under-equipped , incompetent and corrupt!!

Ask Obiano if he has ever driven across such mess in Houston , Texas.

I heard Obiano was using our common patrimony to share favors amongst his kinsmen....

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 12:41am On Jan 14, 2022
Landmack:

Na wa o
Our environment have been raped and destroyed under Obiano... Go to Onitsha,Awada,Ugwuagba,Nkpor and many of our major roads have been taken by waste.I interviewed many people in Ochanja Market,Spare parts Market in Ugwuagba Obosi and the whole of Ugwuagba Obosi they complained of paying for waste disposal but the services are not provided.There was massive waste in front of every house and road!.This is a Major failure of the Obiano administration.Anambra state need a govt that can be seen in the streets working!

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Tellwhat: 1:41am On Jan 14, 2022
Ezewuzie01:
Inferiority complex worry abakiliki people a lot. You are showing pics that don't reflect the true reality on ground in a backward state like ebonyi here on Anambra thread, is it for Anambra to accept abikiliki people as Igbos or what?
God punish your mouth there. Bastard

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 9:54am On Jan 14, 2022
investnow2013:
[s]Our environment have been raped and destroyed under Obiano... Go to Onitsha,Awada,Ugwuagba,Nkpor and many of our major roads have been taken by waste.I interviewed many people in Ochanja Market,Spare parts Market in Ugwuagba Obosi and the whole of Ugwuagba Obosi they complained of paying for waste disposal but the services are not provided.There was massive waste in front of every house and road!.This is a Major failure of the Obiano administration.Anambra state need a govt that can be seen in the streets working[/s]!
Stop saying nonsense. How was the so called environment before Obiano. Ofcourse we know his tenure is ending and there will be laxity among govt workers because everyone is trying to fit into the new govt. This is the reality of Nigerian politics. Obiano is even trying to complete hi projects which many govs would have abandoned after winning election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 10:04am On Jan 14, 2022
I'm particularly not happy with the Soludo transition list. It seems he assembled a bunch of twitter noisemakers to prove a point. I hope Soludo would not end up being a media governor while the state suffers like it happened under Peter Obi.
Why go and pack your list with bunch of irrelevant people who contributed nothing to your election victory nor ever done anything to promote the state just to prove you can assemble popular figures.
With this list I'm even afraid if Soludo would not end up joining a ruling party and abandon APGA that made him Governor. He should better bring his head down and get close to the local grassroots instead of playing to the gallery.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChiefOtunist(f): 12:16pm On Jan 14, 2022
globemoney01:
I'm particularly not happy with the Soludo transition list. It seems he assembled a bunch of twitter noisemakers to prove a point. I hope Soludo would not end up being a media governor while the state suffers like it happened under Peter Obi.
Why go and pack your list with bunch of irrelevant people who contributed nothing to your election victory nor ever done anything to promote the state just to prove you can assemble popular figures.
With this list I'm even afraid if Soludo would not end up joining a ruling party and abandon APGA that made him Governor. He should better bring his head down and get close to the local grassroots instead of playing to the gallery.

You are worried about your job Ogbeni.
If Victor Umeh, Chinedu Obidigwe, James Eze, C. Don Adinuba, Ifeanyi Aniagor or Mark made the 80man list, will you be blabbing here.
Face front Oga, and take your L in peace.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 12:21pm On Jan 14, 2022
ChiefOtunist:

If Victor Umeh, Chinedu Obidigwe, James Eze, C. Don Adinuba, Ifeanyi Aniagor or Mark made the 80man list, will you be blabbing here.
Hungry martinelect, I'm too rich to be worried about petty govt job, everybody cant be as hungry as you. Go and get a job instead of being an obiano attack dog and understand what it means to be rich without depending on 100k govt jobs. Ozu nwuru anwu
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by leicestercamper: 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
Martinect(Ikechukwu Nwachukwu, how many people have you swindled in your land scam this week? Ok let's get your pictures and share so that unsuspecting Nigerians won't fall victim of your land scam.
[s]
ChiefOtunist:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 2:04pm On Jan 14, 2022
globemoney01:
It is too early to start complaining. Jobless people always look for a reason to complain and brag. I don't want to believe you are one of them

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChiefOtunist(f): 8:26pm On Jan 14, 2022
globemoney01:

Hungry martinelect, I'm too rich to be worried about petty govt job, everybody cant be as hungry as you. Go and get a job instead of being an obiano attack dog and understand what it means to be rich without depending on 100k govt jobs. Ozu nwuru anwu

Who is wailing about a list?
Who is worried about transition and progress of Ndị Anambra?
You worried Soludo dumped your principals?
This is just the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChiefOtunist(f): 8:27pm On Jan 14, 2022
leicestercamper:
Martinect(Ikechukwu Nwachukwu, how many people have swindled in your land scam this week? Ok let's get your pictures and share so that unsuspecting Nigerians won't fall victim of your land scam.

Na to talk gibberish up and down you are good at.
Send us pictures of inauguration on 20th, it's part of the Update in Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mega2biz(m): 8:29pm On Jan 14, 2022
There have been arguments whether Innoson Vehicles are truly manufactured in Nigeria or just assembled.
The P.A to the CEO recently released this video as one of the many proofs that Innoson Vehicles are truly manufactured in Africa/Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT018V5xurg

8 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 14, 2022
globemoney01:

Stop saying nonsense. How was the so called environment before Obiano. Ofcourse we know his tenure is ending and there will be laxity among govt workers because everyone is trying to fit into the new govt. This is the reality of Nigerian politics. Obiano is even trying to complete hi projects which many govs would have abandoned after winning election.

Stop defending ineptitude.

Meanwhile we are watching the admission list called Transition list Soludo prepared.

He should have assembled the whole Nigeria because the outgoing Governor President of Anambra state wants to handover to the incoming Governor President of Federal republic of Anambra state.

Nda ala

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
Chikeluba25:
It is too early to start complaining. Jobless people always look for a reason to complain and brag. I don't want to believe you are one of them

There is nothing wrong with his complain.

(1) (2) (3) ... (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) ... (1322) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: Emmyy1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.