Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (892) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2087344 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) ... (1321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2022
ChiefOtunist:

Otti is in APC currently.. Groom kọ, Bride nị.
your replies here are always ladened with aggression. what's that 2nd line for?

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChiefOtunist(f): 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
Landmack:

your replies here are always ladened with aggression. what's that 2nd line for?

Ndo
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by leicestercamper: 10:25pm On Jan 14, 2022
Anuofia. You have deactivated martinect. Don't worry I will get you to deactivate this one shortly. Don't worry I dey come for you. Fraudster

[s]
ChiefOtunist:

Na to talk gibberish up and down you are good at.
Send us pictures of inauguration on 20th, it's part of the Update in Anambra.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 7:58am On Jan 15, 2022
Waldorf Blu Awka. Anambra hospitality is second to non.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 8:00am On Jan 15, 2022
It wasn't always like this. Anambra has been able to to build a state/ state capital where our illustrious indigenes can come bk for vacation, relax and feel at home.
We hope Soludo will solicitate on what is already on ground to turn the state to Dubai.
We look forward for quality/world standard road infrastructure in the state.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChiefOtunist(f): 10:23am On Jan 15, 2022
leicestercamper:
Anuofia. You have deactivated martinect. Don't worry I will get you to deactivate this one shortly. Don't worry I dey come for you. Fraudster

[s][/s]

You will be fine las las.
Wike has closed all brothels and prostitution houses in PH, new places are opening up in Abakeleke Street, Awka. Welcome home Brother Chino..
Akwụna..
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 11:01am On Jan 15, 2022
Why I Empowered 21 Nnewi Youths With 1 Million Naira Each - Louis Carter Onwugbenu.

The Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Louis Carter Group of Companies, Chief Sir Louis Izuchukwu Onwugbenu has given reasons why he doled out 21 Million Naira to the youths in his community.

The Nnewi-born industrialist, Chief Sir Louis Izuchukwu Onwugbenu (Okpata Ozuo Ora Nnewi) earlier in the week gave out 1 Million Naira each to 21 youths in his community, Uruagu Nnewi.

Speaking to Anaedoonline.ng, the billionaire businessman said that he was moved to empower the youths after he found out that some of the youths in his community were virtually doing nothing while others were still struggling to make ends meet.

He said that the idea of the financial grant was to raise new millionaires in his community who will in return lift others from poverty. He noted that If many people are rich, the burden would not be heavy on one man, or a handful of people.

According to him, he learnt and started to imbibe the spirit of helping the poor in the early stages of his life. He revealed that under the age of thirty years, he started contributing to the development of Nnewi by building a multi-million Naira theatre for the students' nurses at Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, which orchestrated the accreditation of the teaching hospital.

Speaking further, he urged the government at all levels to invest in human capital development, bemoaning on the situation where graduates spend years without employment. He said that the rate of unemployment in Nigeria is what is causing criminality and other anti-social behaviors of the youths of today, noting that he will continue to give out scholarships and open more industries to curtail the rate of unemployment.

While revealing that by the end of 2022 he plans to access the progress of the beneficiaries of the financial grant, he said that Chief Cletus Ibeto who he considers as his mentor in business has also promised to empower more than 50 persons in December, 2022. He however urged other billionaires in the town to join the drive in other to empower youths in Nnewi.

Credit: Cornel Osigwe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by leicestercamper: 12:20pm On Jan 15, 2022
Fraudster Nwachukwu. Getting you arrested for land fraud is my concern over you right now. We have your pictures and phone, once we submit our petition to CPS Onitsha, your own case would have been closed. We are coming for you, this time around won't be like in the past you deactivated your account and we decided to let you off the hook. Just wait for it. Onye ori.

[s]
ChiefOtunist:

You will be fine las las.Wike has closed all brothels and prostitution houses in PH, new places are opening up in Abakeleke Street, Awka. Welcome home Brother Chino..Akwụna..
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 2:41pm On Jan 15, 2022
Hopefully, this year, they will complete the Parallel taxiway of the airport. To ensure that as it gets more airlines and becomes busier, planes do not have to be asked to hold for too long in the air due to planes using the runway for taxiing.

I am happy with the spacing between the runway and the proposed parallel taxiway. It will ensure that a B747 can be on the runway and another B747 on the taxiway at the same time without the tip of their wings ever coming in contact. That is the correct spacing for true international airports abroad.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 4:58pm On Jan 15, 2022
PICTURES: Anambra Speaker, Okafor, Anambra Service Commanders, among others, accompany Governor Willie Obiano for Inspection of Anambra International Convention Center, Awka

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 4:59pm On Jan 15, 2022
ANSMEDIA:
PICTURES: Anambra Speaker, Okafor, Anambra Service Commanders, among others, accompany Governor Willie Obiano for Inspection of Anambra International Convention Center, Awka

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 5:59pm On Jan 15, 2022
[quote author=ANSMEDIA post=109396228][/quote] This is classic. I also noticed they are done with the ceiling.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChimaAdeoye: 6:33pm On Jan 15, 2022
ANSMEDIA:

Very nice and heartwarming!
I see Chandeliers in the ceiling! Wow, they really want to do a world-class convention center!

Obiano's tenure is truly a watershed moment for Anambra state. He had very bold visions and totally transformed the state.

I hope Soludo has big visions for Anambra. Sometimes, academics have very small dreams of what they will do and therefore spend inordinate time chasing almost insignificant things because they are afraid of bold visionary infrastructural projects that they may not achieve. That is why Obiano stands out amongst every previous Anambra governor. He was the first that had very bold ideas of building state-financed flyovers and major infrastructural projects that typical southeast governors shied away from due to fear of not completing them. I am sure Obiano's boldness helped to spur Umahi to also launch his own bridges and flyover projects. One hopes Soludo will not relent in launching transformational infrastructural projects after carefully planning its financing. Instead of being afraid to venture into bold projects that will transform the state.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChimaAdeoye: 6:36pm On Jan 15, 2022
OreMI22:
Hopefully, this year, they will complete the Parallel taxiway of the airport. To ensure that as it gets more airlines and becomes busier, planes do not have to be asked to hold for too long in the air due to planes using the runway for taxiing.

I am happy with the spacing between the runway and the proposed parallel taxiway. It will ensure that a B747 can be on the runway and another B747 on the taxiway at the same time without the tip of their wings ever coming in contact. That is the correct spacing for true international airports abroad.

I'm wondering if it would be better to build the Cargo terminal first. As well as the Cargo storage sheds before building the parallel taxiway. I mean at some point, they must build the parallel taxiway to free up the runway for landings and takeoffs. But I think the cargo handling facilities are really important so that Cargo flight operations at the airport can happen soon.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2022
ChimaAdeoye:

I'm wondering if it would be better to build the Cargo terminal first. As well as the Cargo storage sheds before building the parallel taxiway. I mean at some point, they must build the parallel taxiway to free up the runway for landings and takeoffs. But I think the cargo handling facilities are really important so that Cargo flight operations at the airport can happen soon.

Agreed. The cargo facilities are just as important too. The reason we call out these things is that they will help make the airport viable and grow to its desired potential. Obiano already spoke about these things and the need for an airport road from both the Nsugbe and Umueri ends of the airport. In that way, people living in GRA Onitsha or 3-3 can easily access the airport via Nsugbe road. In that way, accessibility to the airport is always guaranteed.

Obiano is known for high-quality work and striving hard to do everything properly as it should be. That is why he took the pains of installing runway Cat 2 center lights when almost every other Igboman alive would do the easier & cheaper thing of installing only the runway edge lights to make it a Cat 1 runway lighting design. Instead of the hard work of drilling a completed runway to install the runway center lights as originally designed.

If Obiano were to continue in office, it is sure that he would build the Nsugbe airport road as he did the airport road to Umueri. He would definitely make sure things are done properly to international standards. But we have a new government with a new set of people that might view multiple access roads as a "luxury" and a waste of money since there is already one main access road. The same way they would view completing the parallel taxiway and a new Cargo terminal as luxuries. Since they can always "manage" using the passenger terminal for cargo operations and use the runway for taxiing. That is the concern why these things are being called out.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by nduprincekc(m): 7:37pm On Jan 15, 2022
Nice one

ANSMEDIA:

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 4:15am On Jan 16, 2022
Chikeluba25:
It is too early to start complaining. Jobless people always look for a reason to complain and brag. I don't want to believe you are one of them
Please learn to shut up when you don’t have anything sensible to say
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 4:29am On Jan 16, 2022
ChiefOtunist:

Who is wailing about a list?
Who is worried about transition and progress of Ndị Anambra?
You worried Soludo dumped your principals?
This is just the beginning.
Martinelect Nwachukwu you are trying to creep back to this thread after unsuccessfully doing so with different handles. Why did you deactivate your Martinelect handle. Hopeless jobless idiot talking about my principals, you must be so foolish to think someone like me has principals when I can easily become a principal to people like you. Ezi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChiefOtunist(f): 8:34am On Jan 16, 2022
globemoney01:

Martinelect Nwachukwu you are trying to creep back to this thread after unsuccessfully doing so with different handles. Why did you deactivate your Martinelect handle. Hopeless jobless idiot talking about my principals, you must be so foolish to think someone like me has principals when I can easily become a principal to people like you. Ezi

Just Transition Committee, e don dey pain you, you are already worried. E never start office, you are projectinh defection. Few weeks ago, you told us he is the best thing after kpomo.
You no longer have time, Bank Manager.
Keep looking for who to blame for your misfortune.
Soludo is not a drunk sissy like Obiano, work extra hard, and pray he succeeds.
Your so claimed love for Anambra is money induced, if not, you wouldn't be worried about who Soludo picked, but the delivery of the committee.
Anambra ga adị mma, whether you like it or not.
We will not allow you talk our Prof down.
Your opinion begins and ends on Nairaland, go to your Ụmụnna and tell them what to do.
You can go ahead and call me whatever name you like, your business not mine.
All I will tell you is, No Soludo slander here!!!
If you don't like him, go to Abakeleke thread.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ShaoIin77: 8:47am On Jan 16, 2022
Ifeanyi Nwachukwu the land fraudster, come back here, we are ready to open your pandora box

[s]
ChiefOtunist:

ust Transition Committee, e don dey pain you, you are already worried. E never start office, you are projectinh defection. Few weeks ago, you told us he is the best thing after kpomo.
Your so claimed love for Anambra is money induced, if not, you wouldn't be worried about who Soludo picked, but the delivery of the committee.
Your opinion begins and ends on Nairaland, go to your Ụmụnna and tell them what to do.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 8:47am On Jan 16, 2022
ChiefOtunist:

Just Transition Committee, e don dey pain you, you are already worried. E never start office, you are projectinh defection. Few weeks ago, you told us he is the best thing after kpomo.
Martins Nwachukwu ogbaji the unrepentant pick pocket, go and look for hungry people like you to argue with. Only jobless people like you think I care about peasant govt jobs.
Remember you are not allowed in this thread. You can’t be welcomed here by pretending you support Soludo, afterall Soludo is a product of the “drunk sissy” Obiano who is the reason you are jobless and wandering everyday in onitsha.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 9:06am On Jan 16, 2022
Una don start again ba?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ShaoIin77: 9:09am On Jan 16, 2022
Ifeanyi Nwachukwu(martinect2803, chiefotunist). His real phone number is 0708 978 8633. Anambra people and indeed Nigerians should be wary of this fraudster that scam people with his fake facebook estates in and around Onitsha and environs. Which one is supernatural estate bikonu?

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 9:10am On Jan 16, 2022
A debatable tweet...

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 9:11am On Jan 16, 2022
ShaoIin77:
Ifeanyi Nwachukwu(martinect2803, chiefotunist). His phone number: 0708 978 8633. Anambra people and indeed Nigerians should wary of this fraudster that scam people with his fake estates in and around Onitsha and Environs. Which one is supernatural estate bikonu?
grin
I guess he’s frustrated because no sane person will want to buy property from a jobless wanderer.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ShaoIin77: 9:14am On Jan 16, 2022
globemoney01:

grin
I guess he’s frustrated because no sane person will want to buy property from a jobless wanderer.

He is a well known fraudster, he hasn't seen anyone to scam recently that's why he brought his frustration on this thread

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 9:17am On Jan 16, 2022
ShaoIin77:

He is a well.know fraudster, he hasn't seen anyone to scam recently that's why he brought his frustration on this thread
I remember you were working on getting him arrested the last time.. This same sweating chiefotunist scammer that never sees anything good in Obiano yet selling supernatural estates. Imagine that

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 9:17am On Jan 16, 2022
Which one is supernatural estate? Hian grin

The kind of names our pple accord places can sound funny.so many sweet and unique names abound na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ShaoIin77: 9:21am On Jan 16, 2022
globemoney01:

I remember you were working on getting him arrested the last time.. This same sweating chiefotunist scammer that never sees anything good in Obiano yet selling supernatural estates. Imagine that

No sympathy for him this time around. We have all the evidences including his pictures and phone numbers. We will forward copies to Onitsha North local government and CPS Onitsha for immediate action.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChiefOtunist(f): 10:30am On Jan 16, 2022
ShaoIin77:

No sympathy for him this time around. We have all the evidences including his pictures and phone numbers. We will forward copies to Onitsha North local government and CPS Onitsha for immediate action.

Ụ̀na go dey alright las las. �����

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 3pointsagree: 10:36am On Jan 16, 2022
Soludo should finish Anambra light rail project in his first year
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ShaoIin77: 10:38am On Jan 16, 2022
[s]
ChiefOtunist:

na go dey alright las las.
[/s]

Fraudster you are in trouble. Your madness will be cured finally. cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) ... (1321) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.