Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:23 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (890) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2104644 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) ... (1322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Shaolin77: 7:27am On Jan 13, 2022
globemoney01:

Exactly we are on the sidelines watching quietly. We will not waste any time if they try to bully Chino which will never happen anyway. Look at the dirty unlettered Lordbaelish24 trying to blackmail oremi and cjrane2 just because they support Anambra and the progressive developments coming to the state under Obiano. They wish this thread is like their facebook groups where they spread nonsense about Obiano and Anambra.
They are lucky I'm not as active here as I used to be but we are watching from the sidelines. We literally were all on this thread fighting off the lunatic mcksinght that posted day and night and wished the Anambra Airport will not succeed since he already labelled Obiano a failure or is it the jobless Martinelect that is looking for nonsense gossips to post.
This thread is pro Anambra thread and pro Gov obiano too (as the best Anambra Governor so far). Enemies of progress must go and create their own thread or shut up!
Mechie eze ule, Obiano slave, you should be ashamed of yourself for supporting that incompetent drunkard
Ndi abulu onu

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Shaolin77: 7:28am On Jan 13, 2022
ShaoIin77:
You are totally right.

taa shut up, right gini
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by leicestercamper: 7:40am On Jan 13, 2022
Mktinsight the cursed frustrated witch, so ordinary travel to Paris is why you wanna give me poison, this is how you kill people off in your village.

So all these pictures of showing your demonic name was photoshopped? You are bitter and angry because you haven't entered aeroplane before. Ewu so all the planes going to Europe are airbus?

Mktinsight my next trip, I will take you along so you can stop being village local champion. cheesy

Don

[s]
abuzz33:

ou and another one of your many monikers. You pull pictures off the Internet and photoshop them claiming to be travelling. I caught your lies when you claimed at 8am to be flying to Paris whose flights leave at 10-11pm. umber 2 air france uses jets with led screens for watching movies at the back head of the chair in front and not that old 1990s plane you posted.how your boarding pass illiterate online tout.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ShaoIin77: 7:44am On Jan 13, 2022
[s]
Shaolin77:
taa shut up, right gini
[/s]

Ewu have you eaten since yesterday?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Shaolin77: 7:48am On Jan 13, 2022
leicestercamper:
Mktinsight the cursed frustrated witch, so ordinary travel to Paris us why you wanna give me poison, this is how you kill people off in your village.

So all these pictures of showing your demonic name was photoshopped? You are on bitter and angry because you haven't entered aeroplane before. Ewu so all the planes going to Europe are airbus?

Mktinsight, in.my next trip, I will take you along so you can stop being village local champion. cheesy

[s][/s]
Useless coward where have you been to Ozu

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ShaoIin77: 7:49am On Jan 13, 2022
[s]
Shaolin77:
Useless coward where have you been to Ozu
[/s]

Ewu face me, that guy is too busy to talk to.an owerri village gutter cleaner cheesy
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ShaoIin77: 7:52am On Jan 13, 2022
leicestercamper:
Mktinsight the cursed frustrated witch, so ordinary travel to Paris is why you wanna give me poison, this is how you kill people off in your village.

So all these pictures of showing your demonic name was photoshopped? You are bitter and angry because you haven't entered aeroplane before. Ewu so all the planes going to Europe are airbus?

Mktinsight my next trip, I will take you along so you can stop being village local champion. cheesy

Don

[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by abuzz33: 7:55am On Jan 13, 2022
leicestercamper:
[s]Mktinsight the cursed frustrated witch, so ordinary travel to Paris is why you wanna give me poison, this is how you kill people off in your village.

Mktinsight my next trip, I will take you along so you can stop being village local champion. cheesy[/s]

Don

[s][/s]

You are a clown. You are so backward you didn't know the time flights go to Europe. Who arrives in airport at 8am for 11pm flight? Only an illiterate online liar with 1,000 monikers. Look at the picture of the so called plane to Paris. Only a bushman who has never flown before would be deceived by the used 30 year old 737 jet imported by the likes of Air Peace.

Try again. You make me laugh at your idiocy. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by leicestercamper: 8:02am On Jan 13, 2022
Hahaha

Mktinsight why are you so angry? Ordinary Paris? That means if I take you with me, you won't be back to Nigeria again? Ewu, you want boarding pass, if I show you boarding pass, you will call it photoshop. Atulu.

Mktinsight aka abuzz33, that was why I said you should start doing something with your miserable life. The reason you are poor and killing every successful person around you is because you are wretched in life.

You are talking of time, we are not talking about night witchcraft you are used to. Don't use your witchcraft time to relate to human real time.

Ewu, I ask you again, is it only airbus that goes to Europe? This is how you clam to know everything but you obviously empty.

Mktinsight aka abuzz33. I am coming back with oyibo chick. Na that one go quench you finally. cheesy

[s]
abuzz33:

You are a clown. You are so backward you didn't know the time flights go to Europe. Who arrives in airport at 8am for 11pm flight? Only an illiterate online liar with 1,000 monikers. Look at the picture of the so called plane to Paris. Only a bushman who has never flown before would be deceived by the used 30 year old 737 jet imported by the likes of Air Peace
Try again. You make me laugh at your idiocy.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 8:12am On Jan 13, 2022
Chikeluba25:
Anambra Broadcasting Service (ABS) Film Village where epic movies will be filmed under construction at Awka. Update: 12/01/2022 Recall that ABS launched their film academy in collaboration with Nollywood 3years ago.

Together we will build a self propelled state and develop every sector simultaneously.
More from ABS film Village.

Anambra broadcasting service which is one of Nigeria loudest state owned TV station is bringing Nollywood back home. This is commendable

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by leicestercamper: 8:13am On Jan 13, 2022
Mktinsight aka abuzz33, we are on a tour. I will finish up later tonight and enter another flight to Ghana from there to Abuja then to Awka via Anambra international airport, make e dey pepper you. That's how we roll. We tour continents in 24-48hrs. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 8:20am On Jan 13, 2022
Chikeluba25:
Anambra: The fastest developing state by the people and for the people.
More on real estate/Smart city project.
Houses are already springing up at AMC

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Shaolin77: 8:21am On Jan 13, 2022
leicestercamper:
Mktinsight aka abuzz33, we are on a tour. I will finish up later tonight and enter another flight to Ghana from there to Abuja then to Awka via Anambra international airport, make e dey pepper you. That's how we roll. We tour continents in 24-48hrs. cheesy
leicester the coward
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ShaoIin77: 8:23am On Jan 13, 2022
leicestercamper:
Hahaha

Mktinsight why are you so angry? Ordinary Paris? That means if I take you with me, you won't be back to Nigeria again? Ewu, you want boarding pass, if I show you boarding pass, you will call it photoshop. Atulu.

Mktinsight aka abuzz33, that was why I said you should start doing something with your miserable life. The reason you are poor and killing every successful person around you is because you are wretched in life.

You are talking of time, we are not talking about night witchcraft you are used to. Don't use your witchcraft time to relate to human real time.

Ewu, I ask you again, is it only airbus that goes to Europe? This is how you clam to know everything but you obviously empty.

Mktinsight aka abuzz33. I am coming back with oyibo chick. Na that one go quench you finally. cheesy

[s][/s]

Witchcraft time? Eweeey cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 8:23am On Jan 13, 2022
Can someone around Onitsha, Obosi update us on the level of work at the new Berger(B) interchange.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ShaoIin77: 8:24am On Jan 13, 2022
[s]
Shaolin77:
leicester the coward

[/s]
Don't worry once he return I will beg him to buy you, your own okada, just like he has bought for abuzz33. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Shaolin77: 8:32am On Jan 13, 2022
Leicestercamper the coward is scared of quoting me
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ShaoIin77: 8:40am On Jan 13, 2022
[s]
Shaolin77:
Leicestercamper the coward is scared of quoting me
[/s]

This Owerri village gutter cleaner, I have told you that my guy is too big to quote you. Face me. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Shaolin77: 8:58am On Jan 13, 2022
ShaoIin77:
[s][/s]

This Owerri village gutter cleaner, I have told you that my guy is too big to quote you. Face me. cheesy
too big my foot, toilet cleaner

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ShaoIin77: 9:21am On Jan 13, 2022
[s]
Shaolin77:
too big my foot, toilet cleaner
[/s]

Owerri village gutter cleaner face me grin
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Shaolin77: 10:51am On Jan 13, 2022
ShaoIin77:
[s][/s]

Owerri village gutter cleaner face me grin
omambala village toilet cleaner face front

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ShaoIin77: 11:29am On Jan 13, 2022
Owerri village gutter cleaner. Have you eaten today?

[s]
Shaolin77:
[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 13, 2022
Shaolin77:

This Imo boy get out of here.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NkanuSon: 12:39pm On Jan 13, 2022
Is that the nollywood director ??
Chikeluba25:

Anambra broadcasting service which is one of Nigeria loudest state owned TV station is bringing Nollywood back home. This is commendable
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 12:50pm On Jan 13, 2022
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rayzoom: 1:22pm On Jan 13, 2022
Chikeluba25:

why is the film village on mod houses is that the best practice?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 2:57pm On Jan 13, 2022
Anambra 2022 Governorship Transition Committee

This is to announce the constitution of a Transition Committee which will liaise with a team set up by the government of Anambra State to ensure a seamless transition from the Governor Willie Obiano’s administration to a Chukwuma Charles Soludo-led administration as from 17th March, 2022.

The full Terms of Reference for the Committee as well as its mode of operation will be communicated during the inauguration/first plenary sessions scheduled for 19- 22nd January, 2022 at the Golden Tulip (Agulu Lake) Hotel, Anambra State.

Members are expected to arrive on Wednesday, 19th while the inauguration and first plenary sessions start on the 20th. Departure is on the 23rd.

The Secretariat will take care of the logistics (transport and accommodation), etc.

The members include:

1) Mrs Oby Ezekwesili (Chairperson)

2) Prof. Benedict Okey Oramah

3) Rt. Hon. Uche Okafor

4) Prof. Pat Utomi

5) Prof. Chidi Odinkalu

6) Mr. Steve Nworga

7) Chief Osita Chidoka

(cool Hon (Dr) Ben Nwankwo

9) Hon Charles Odedo

10) Barr Tony Ifeanya

11) Mr. Ferdinand Agu

12) Prof. Osita Ogbu

13) Chief Chikwe Udensi

14) Dr. Greg Ibe

15) Dr. Alex Otti

16) Mr. Coleman Uba

17) Chief Collins Chikeluba

18) Engr (Sir) Chris Okoye

19) Prof. (Mrs) Uche Amazigo

20) Barrister Pat. Ikwueto, SAN

21) Dr. Olisa Agbakoba, SAN

22) Barrister Echezona Etiaba, SAN

23) Prof. Offornze Amucheazi, SAN

24) Engr. Emeka Ezeh

25) Chief Leon C. Mezue

26) Hon Chike Anyaonu

27) Hon Evarist Uba

28) Dr. P.C.J Adibe

29) Chief Akachukwu Nwankpo

30) Dr. Mefor Law

31) Dr. Alex Obiogbolu

32) Dr Godwin Owoh

33) Dr. Greg Ugochukwu Ezeilo

34) Mr. Epundu Emechebe

35) Mr. Christian Udechukwu

36) Chinyere Ossy Okoye, Esq

37) Chief Don Eze

38) Mr. Chijioke Uwaegbute --- PWC

39) Mr. Franklin Edochie

40) Mr. Dozie Okpalaobieri

41) Ms Nkoli Anyaoku

42) Ms Uche Onwuamaegbu

43) Mr. Innocent Isichei

44) Mr. George Nwangwu

45) Mr. Ikechukwu Nweje

46) Dr. Innocent Okpanum

47) Arc Henry Arize

48) Dr. Will Fleury

49) Barrister Udu – Former Head of Service

50) Dr. Emma Ezenwaji

51) Prof. Phil Phil-Eze

52) Mr. Joe Anatune

53) Mr. Ike Chioke

54) Prof. Ifedioramma Eugene-Mary Nwana

55) Mr. Emma Onyilofor

56) Ms Prisca-Anne Nwangwu

57) Ms Chinwe Jane Okoli

58) Mrs Amaka Obi

59) Fred Chukwuemeka Agbata

60) Mr. Chinedu Nwoye

61) Dr. Nelson Omenugha

62) Prof. Nkechi Ikediugwu

63) Prof. Ike Uzochukwu

64) Dr. Emeka Okeke

65) Dr. Polycarp Emenike

66) Dr. Godwin Nnadozie

67) Engr. Ifeanyi Okeoma

68) Amb Uche Ajulu-Okeke

69) Chief Pat Ubajaka

70) Prof. Okey Ikeanyibe

71) Comrade Charles Onyeagba

72) Prof. Au Nnonyelu

73) Dr. Forster E. Ihejiofor

74) Mr. Odera Ozoka

75) Mr. ThankGod Ibeh

76) Prof. Sylvia Chika Ifemeje

77) Mr. Kanayo Nwafor

78) Comrade Churchill Okonkwo

79) Sir Damian Okolo

80) Dr. Chinedu Onyeizugbe

Signed:

Joe Anatune

Media Assistant to the Anambra State Governor-Elect, Chukwuma C. Soludo Secretariat:
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 2:58pm On Jan 13, 2022
First warning Red-Flag: Soludo Pick Old Cunning Politicians for Transition Committee!

Anambra 2022 Governorship Transition Committee as appointed by Prof Charles Chukwuma Soludo
This is to announce the constitution of a Transition Committee which will liaise with a team set up by the government of Anambra State to ensure a seamless transition from the Governor Willie Obiano’s administration to a Chukwuma Charles Soludo-led administration as from 17th March, 2022.
The full Terms of Reference for the Committee as well as its mode of operation will be communicated during the inauguration/first plenary sessions scheduled for 19- 22nd January, 2022 at the Golden Tulip (Agulu Lake) Hotel, Anambra State.
Members are expected to arrive on Wednesday, 19th while the inauguration and first plenary sessions start on the 20th. Departure is on the 23rd.
The Secretariat will take care of the logistics (transport and accommodation), etc.
The members include:
1) Mrs Oby Ezekwesili --- Chairperson
3) Rt. Hon. Uche Okafor
4) Prof. Pat Utomi
5) Prof. Chidi Odinkalu
6) Mr. Steve Nworga
7) Chief Osita Chidoka
� Hon (Dr) Ben Nwankwo
9) Hon Charles Odedo
10) Barr Tony Ifeanya
11) Mr. Ferdinand Agu
12) Prof. Osita Ogbu
13) Chief Chikwe Udensi
14) Dr. Greg Ibe
15) Dr. Alex Otti
16) Mr. Coleman Uba
24) Engr. Emeka Ezeh
25) Chief Leon C. Mezue
26) Hon Chike Anyaonu
27) Hon Evarist Uba
28) Dr. P.C.J Adibe
30) Dr. Mefor Law
31) Dr. Alex Obiogbolu
32) Dr Godwin Owoh
34) Mr. Epundu Emechebe
37) Chief Don Eze
39) Mr. Franklin Edochie
41) Ms Nkoli Anyaoku
42) Ms Uche Onwuamaegbu
43) Mr. Innocent Isichei
44) Mr. George Nwangwu
45) Mr. Ikechukwu Nweje
46) Dr. Innocent Okpanum
47) Arc Henry Arize
48) Dr. Will Fleury---
50) Dr. Emma Ezenwaji
51) Prof. Phil Phil-Eze
52) Mr. Joe Anatune
53) Mr. Ike Chioke
55) Mr. Emma Onyilofor
57) Ms Chinwe Jane Okoli
58) Mrs Amaka Obi
60) Mr. Chinedu Nwoye
61) Dr. Nelson Omenugha
63) Prof. Ike Uzochukwu
64) Dr. Emeka Okeke
65) Dr. Polycarp Emenike
66) Dr. Godwin Nnadozie
67) Engr. Ifeanyi Okeoma
68) Amb Uche Ajulu-Okeke
69) Chief Pat Ubajaka
70) Prof. Okey Ikeanyibe
72) Prof. Au Nnonyelu
74) Mr. Odera Ozoka
75) Mr. ThankGod Ibeh
77) Mr. Kanayo Nwafor
79) Sir Damian Okolo
Signed:
Joe Anatune
Media Assistant to the Anambra State Governor-Elect, Chukwuma C. Soludo Secretariat:

I hope Soludo will not become another Mbadinuju that will prioritize making the political godfathers of Anambra state not to criticize him than prioritizing infrastructure and projects delivery. One thing everyone agrees about Obiano is that he was his own man. He came in despite not being a career politician and prioritized the transformation of Anambra over pleasing the powers that be. Of course they hated him and maligned him in the media. But in the end, his massive transformational projects endeared him to the people and gave him a 21/21 victory WITHOUT A GODFATHER!

SOLUDO MUST KNOW THAT ANAMBRA PEOPLE WILL KICK HIM OUT IF HE DOES NOT PERFORM! ALL THESE GODFATHERS WILL NOT SAVE HIM!

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Pass11: 3:53pm On Jan 13, 2022
[s][/s]
OreMI22:
First warning Red-Flag: Soludo Pick Old Cunning Politicians for Transition Committee!

Anambra 2022 Governorship Transition Committee as appointed by Prof Charles Chukwuma Soludo
The members include:
1) Mrs Oby Ezekwesili --- Chairperson
3) Rt. Hon. Uche Okafor
4) Prof. Pat Utomi
5) Prof. Chidi Odinkalu
6) Mr. Steve Nworga
7) Chief Osita Chidoka
� Hon (Dr) Ben Nwankwo
9) Hon Charles Odedo
10) Barr Tony Ifeanya
11) Mr. Ferdinand Agu
12) Prof. Osita Ogbu
13) Chief Chikwe Udensi
14) Dr. Greg Ibe
15) Dr. Alex Otti
16) Mr. Coleman Uba
24) Engr. Emeka Ezeh
25) Chief Leon C. Mezue
26) Hon Chike Anyaonu
27) Hon Evarist Uba
28) Dr. P.C.J Adibe
30) Dr. Mefor Law
31) Dr. Alex Obiogbolu
32) Dr Godwin Owoh
34) Mr. Epundu Emechebe
37) Chief Don Eze
39) Mr. Franklin Edochie
41) Ms Nkoli Anyaoku
42) Ms Uche Onwuamaegbu
43) Mr. Innocent Isichei
44) Mr. George Nwangwu
45) Mr. Ikechukwu Nweje
46) Dr. Innocent Okpanum
47) Arc Henry Arize
48) Dr. Will Fleury---
50) Dr. Emma Ezenwaji
51) Prof. Phil Phil-Eze
52) Mr. Joe Anatune
53) Mr. Ike Chioke
55) Mr. Emma Onyilofor
57) Ms Chinwe Jane Okoli
58) Mrs Amaka Obi
60) Mr. Chinedu Nwoye
61) Dr. Nelson Omenugha
63) Prof. Ike Uzochukwu
64) Dr. Emeka Okeke
65) Dr. Polycarp Emenike
66) Dr. Godwin Nnadozie
67) Engr. Ifeanyi Okeoma
68) Amb Uche Ajulu-Okeke
69) Chief Pat Ubajaka
70) Prof. Okey Ikeanyibe
72) Prof. Au Nnonyelu
74) Mr. Odera Ozoka
75) Mr. ThankGod Ibeh
77) Mr. Kanayo Nwafor
79) Sir Damian Okolo
Signed:
Joe Anatune

I [s]hope Soludo will not become another Mbadinuju that will prioritize making the political godfathers of Anambra state not to criticize him than prioritizing infrastructure and projects delivery. One thing everyone agrees about Obiano is that he was his own man. He came in despite not being a career politician and prioritized the transformation of Anambra over pleasing the powers that be. Of course they hated him and maligned him in the media. But in the end, his massive transformational projects endeared him to the people and gave him a 21/21 victory WITHOUT A GODFATHER!

SOLUDO MUST KNOW THAT ANAMBRA PEOPLE WILL KICK HIM OUT IF HE DOES NOT PERFORM! ALL THESE GODFATHERS WILL NOT SAVE HIM!
[/s]
Lolz because your name is not there grin

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Cjrane2: 3:53pm On Jan 13, 2022
Rocksvibes234:
Anambra 2022 Governorship Transition Committee

The members include:

1) Mrs Oby Ezekwesili (Chairperson)

3) Rt. Hon. Uche Okafor

4) Prof. Pat Utomi

5) Prof. Chidi Odinkalu

6) Mr. Steve Nworga

7) Chief Osita Chidoka

(cool Hon (Dr) Ben Nwankwo

9) Hon Charles Odedo

10) Barr Tony Ifeanya

11) Mr. Ferdinand Agu

12) Prof. Osita Ogbu

13) Chief Chikwe Udensi

14) Dr. Greg Ibe

15) Dr. Alex Otti

16) Mr. Coleman Uba

24) Engr. Emeka Ezeh

25) Chief Leon C. Mezue

26) Hon Chike Anyaonu

27) Hon Evarist Uba

28) Dr. P.C.J Adibe

30) Dr. Mefor Law

31) Dr. Alex Obiogbolu

32) Dr Godwin Owoh

34) Mr. Epundu Emechebe

37) Chief Don Eze

39) Mr. Franklin Edochie

41) Ms Nkoli Anyaoku

42) Ms Uche Onwuamaegbu

43) Mr. Innocent Isichei

44) Mr. George Nwangwu

45) Mr. Ikechukwu Nweje

46) Dr. Innocent Okpanum

47) Arc Henry Arize

48) Dr. Will Fleury

50) Dr. Emma Ezenwaji

51) Prof. Phil Phil-Eze

52) Mr. Joe Anatune

53) Mr. Ike Chioke

55) Mr. Emma Onyilofor

57) Ms Chinwe Jane Okoli

58) Mrs Amaka Obi

60) Mr. Chinedu Nwoye

61) Dr. Nelson Omenugha

63) Prof. Ike Uzochukwu

64) Dr. Emeka Okeke

65) Dr. Polycarp Emenike

66) Dr. Godwin Nnadozie

67) Engr. Ifeanyi Okeoma

68) Amb Uche Ajulu-Okeke

69) Chief Pat Ubajaka

70) Prof. Okey Ikeanyibe

72) Prof. Au Nnonyelu

74) Mr. Odera Ozoka

75) Mr. ThankGod Ibeh

77) Mr. Kanayo Nwafor

79) Sir Damian Okolo

Signed:

Joe Anatune

Looks like Soludo wants to run a government of appeasement. Well, no matter how hard you try to appease and be liked by the establishment, if you fail to work for the people, you will ultimately fail at the task you were elected to carry out. I wonder where he will find money to pay these political heavyweights and still find the money for his "state of emergency" on Anambra roads?

Something must give.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 4:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
From day one, I know soludo administration won't be soft members of the transitions are heavyweights and well educated, but I still believe soludo will work hard

Cjrane2:

Looks like Soludo wants to run a government of appeasement. Well, no matter how hard you try to appease and be liked by the establishment, if you fail to work for the people, you will ultimately fail at the task you were elected to carry out. I wonder where he will find money to pay these political heavyweights and still find the money for his "state of emergency" on Anambra roads?

Something must give.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) ... (1322) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.