Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Presently, Is It Safe To Have A Sugar Mummy? Share Your Views. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Presently, Is It Safe To Have A Sugar Mummy? Share Your Views. (800 Views)

Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? / Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? / Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presently, Is It Safe To Have A Sugar Mummy? Share Your Views. by IDontCheat(m): 10:19am On Dec 21, 2017
Good Day Nlanders, I The Type That Fancy Sugar Mamas Alot. Now That Life Has Been Hard On Me, am Beginning To Imagine How It Will Feel When I Find A Sugar Mum To Take Care Of Me. I Wanna Know If Its Still Safe To Date A Sugar Mum. If Yes, How Do I Go About It? Pls Share Your Views. No Insults. Mature Response Only
Re: Presently, Is It Safe To Have A Sugar Mummy? Share Your Views. by IDontCheat(m): 10:20am On Dec 21, 2017
Lets Chat
Re: Presently, Is It Safe To Have A Sugar Mummy? Share Your Views. by adrian3000(m): 10:22am On Dec 21, 2017
Is there a time that it is safe?

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Presently, Is It Safe To Have A Sugar Mummy? Share Your Views. by RoyalBlak007: 10:22am On Dec 21, 2017
No it's not safe

You become a slave/puppet
Re: Presently, Is It Safe To Have A Sugar Mummy? Share Your Views. by Dramadiddy(m): 10:27am On Dec 21, 2017
unmarried sugar mummy? totally safe
Re: Presently, Is It Safe To Have A Sugar Mummy? Share Your Views. by IDontCheat(m): 10:28am On Dec 21, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

No it's not safe

What Do U Mean By That?
Re: Presently, Is It Safe To Have A Sugar Mummy? Share Your Views. by Pierohandsome: 10:29am On Dec 21, 2017
I need 5 sugar mummies to take care of me.
Re: Presently, Is It Safe To Have A Sugar Mummy? Share Your Views. by IDontCheat(m): 10:31am On Dec 21, 2017
Dramadiddy:
unmarried sugar mummy? totally safe
Please Why Is The Married Ones Not Safe? I Guess She's An Adult And She Has Her Freedom Over Her Life Style
Re: Presently, Is It Safe To Have A Sugar Mummy? Share Your Views. by ipobarecriminals: 10:33am On Dec 21, 2017
sad wink cool cool embarassed cool let dem put calabash/ pot on ur head while u dey vomit money weekly( hope ur head/star good sha.U'll be useful ) .

1 Like

Re: Presently, Is It Safe To Have A Sugar Mummy? Share Your Views. by Dramadiddy(m): 10:48am On Dec 21, 2017
IDontCheat:
Please Why Is The Married Ones Not Safe? I Guess She's An Adult And She Has Her Freedom Over Her Life Style
cos their husbands usually have this stuff where ur deek gets stuck in her pusssy if ure not her husband
Re: Presently, Is It Safe To Have A Sugar Mummy? Share Your Views. by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 21, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

No it's not safe

angry

∆ Perhaps a ritual ingredient ∆

1 Like

Re: Presently, Is It Safe To Have A Sugar Mummy? Share Your Views. by Khd95(m): 11:02am On Dec 21, 2017
Somebody is ready to sell his destiny oo

Don't Goan look for better thing to do

(1) (Reply)

Misunderstanding The Gender Equality! / Natural Breast Enlargement Gel And Capsule (nafdac Approved) / “my Crush Saved My Number As Afang Soup After I Cooked It For Him” — Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.