Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent (37085 Views)

How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager / Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night / Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent by Oyebee91(m): 1:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
I'm just happy for the man. ..assuming the wife eventually died,nxt things we would be reading are 'wife committed suicide from depression due to husband acts or she committed suicide because of threats she received from husband '

2 Likes

Re: Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
Na wa oo. Someone came on this forum yesterday, narrated his ordeal with his family and seek advice how he could resolve the case without his wife , thinking of suicide again. One jobless blogger copied the story word for word and shared it again, calling on mod to push it to FP. Na wa oo. Not even credit to the op or nl.

Vikky014:
where is the proof

3 Likes

Re: Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent by apholaryn: 1:36pm On Dec 21, 2017
momove4real25:
Make she go jejely Oninakuna. Some women can put husband to shame at times. Thou werey men plenty too
make she go jejely? u are wicked my sister.lol

1 Like

Re: Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent by StreetKingEnt: 1:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
Not Saying Anything That She Did or Didnt Want to Kill Herself. But I Dont See How it Could Have Worked.

1. The Suicide Rope / Piece Of Cloth

2. The Weight Of A Full Grow Person Would Pull the TieRod Wooden Beam from the Asbestos and she would see herself on the Floor.

God Would See You and Ur Family Through this challenge
Re: Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent by JaffyJoe(m): 1:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
Similar thing happened to a neighbour of mine. Wife blew a million naira hubby received through her account. Worst still, she couldn't even point to any investment she spent it on.
Re: Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent by SalamRushdie: 1:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
Poverty speaking ...Gosh I hate Poverty
Re: Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2017
Trick... playing fast one on the guy.

Why didn't she hang herself the minute he stormed out?

Prolly heard his footsteps and played him..

Careless wife! What happen to informing the husband b4 spending it on food as she claimed.

1 Like

Re: Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent by momove4real25(f): 1:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
apholaryn:
make she go jejely? u are wicked my sister.lol
I am not wicked it doesn't make sense now. When she kws they are not the landlord and the landlord didn't borow from their great grandfather to give house free of charge to them. She just wan yeye the husband ni jare base on flimsy excuses

1 Like

Re: Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
BloggersNG:
A Frustrated woman who almost commit suicide, has been rescued by her husband, According to the Husband simply identified as Kenny, He gave her money to save so they can pay house rent, On the day which he was supposed to pay, he asked her, and she told him she has spent the money on food, The man got angry, left he house, when he came back, he saw her tying herself to the fan..

Narrating the Ordeal, Mr Kenny said:
"My house rent expired last month, so I told my landlord to give me till the end of December to put myself in order because I was thinking of travelling with my family.
Before then, I gave my wife 75% of the house rent to keep pending when I will complete it. I just received a call from my office today that salaries are being paid today, besides I am on night duty so it will be till evening before I will receive mine.
I asked my wife to get the money ready that I am going to compete it today to enable me pay the house rent tomorrow against the deadline which is on 24th of this month, only for her to tell me that she has spent the money on our feeding.
I got angry and yelled at her and called her close friend to ask her where she kept the money. There’s no day I don’t provide for the family, so how come she spent the money on the family? .
So after all said and done. I got angry and went out with my 1 year old daughter to cool by temper with a bottle of Hero. Then entering the house I saw her hanged herself. So I rushed and echoed for help.

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/12/man-rescues-wife-from-committing.html

grin grin.

She commot rope wen she Peep/see/hear say the husband

1 Like

Re: Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
The woman is mentally unstable and should be under surveillance. Rent must be paid and she still need to explain what happened to the money. Attempted or failed suicide won’t solve the problem. She must visit a doctor to sort herself out ASAP if not, any trigger would result in a successful suicide next time.

1 Like

Re: Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent by Urukpe: 1:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
eezeribe:

So your major source of motivation for being rich is because of a woman

What else my man?

1 Like

Re: Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent by robosky02(m): 1:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
I wanted to say

MMM

but............... grin
Re: Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent by bolseas(f): 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
priceaction:
Na wa oo. Someone came on this forum yesterday, narrated his ordeal with his family and seek advice how he could resolve the case without his wife , thinking of suicide again. One jobless blogger copied the story word for word and shared it again, calling on mod to push it to FP. Na wa oo. Not even credit to the op or nl.

Thank you.

I don't know how to post links, I would have replied the lady.
Re: Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent by blues343(m): 2:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
To Cool Temper with HERO...... I like dis Man... Not some DAT may Beat Die and at the end wat u will hear is MAN beat Wife Die....

2 Likes

Re: Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent by Dearlord(m): 2:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
She is not serious, why didn't she lock the door?
Re: Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent by philGeo(m): 2:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
Samanza89:
I just hate eye service, she wasn't serious about d hanging, she probably ran to where she tied the cloth in order for it to look like a suicide attempt when the husband came back.

Women can go extreme in order to get sympathy.
you just said what i am thinking.

1 Like

Re: Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent by crisycent: 2:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
Olemabu:
I hate poverty. Lord knows... My major drive to be rich is that I can't bear to see my woman suffer. I can't.

So na woman be your drive?

1 Like

Re: Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent by ednut1(m): 2:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
Vikky014:
where is the proof
https://www.nairaland.com/4244624/wife-tried-commit-suicide-because. its now clear some of the mods are bloggers

1 Like

Re: Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent by joenor(m): 2:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
Smile taking her life is it right?
Re: Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent by coputa(m): 2:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
If you want to succeed in life never tell your wife the truth about your finances,Don't take your pay slip home,burn it,don't give her your Atm pin.
Set out an average budget for the family upkeep avoid I better pass my neighbor lifestyles.
If she cannot cope,,then show her the way out.Many men had fallen into the clever schemes of women that led to their downfall and where not able to achieve any tangible thing in life..

1 Like

Re: Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent by Kokaine(m): 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
Tosinex:
Reallyyyyyyyyyyyyy grin grin unmhmm, are you sure you are not trying to bambooze the landlord, am also a landlord o. Well, two and half extra month for you to pay my money before what happened in 1970 happen again hahaha.
yes.... in 1970, october 22 to be precise, a court ruled in the favour of a tenant and the violent landlord did not only loose his property, he went to jail. Funny thing is this: he is still in jail but he has risen to the ranks of vice president in krrrrrrr pa pa pa..... kpo kpo kpom, skrrrrrr kpa kpo kpom!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent by kbright2(m): 2:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
Who is to be blamed? Not our beloved country Nigeria, but the so called leaders that turn us all to prayer warriors when most things we prayed on are normal basic things of life.

I know there is someone somewhere watching this as well and will make them pay in hard way. The revolution is near...
Re: Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent by buffalowings: 2:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
eezeribe:

So your major source of motivation for being rich is because of a woman
Should we fault him if that is the case?

1 Like

Re: Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent by kbright2(m): 2:22pm On Dec 21, 2017
coputa:
If you want to succeed in life never tell your wife the truth about your finances,Don't take your pay slip home,burn it,don't give her your Atm pin.
Set out an average budget for the family upkeep avoid I better pass my neighbor lifestyles.
If she cannot cope,,then show her the way out.Many men had fallen into the clever schemes of women that led to their downfall and where not able to achieve any tangible thing in life..

Totally disagree with you. Only unwise man will follow this. Instead, the best way to safe depending on the kind of woman you call your wife is to let her know everything cos the manage money more than we do (only if you don't marry lied during courtship)

1 Like

Re: Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent by KhalDroggo: 2:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
Sirheny007:

Empathy apart,
The woman would still have to explain how she spent the money meant for the rent.
Unless she's someone's sugar mummy...

Sugar mummys are sweet na...

[img]
https://www.divazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/sexy-lips.gif[/img]
Re: Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent by coputa(m): 2:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
kbright2:

Totally disagree with you.
Give your facts and figures to disprove my claims.Truth is bitter.
Re: Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent by tit(f): 2:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
Na blood i dey see so?
Re: Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent by victorazyvictor(m): 2:36pm On Dec 21, 2017
Olemabu:
I hate poverty. Lord knows... My major drive to be rich is that I can't bear to see my woman suffer. I can't.

Hope ur not among those not paying tithe?
Re: Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent by suresammy: 2:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
That woman is a real defination of bad wife….God help us!

1 Like

Re: Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent by kbright2(m): 2:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
coputa:
Give your facts and figures to disprove my claims.Truth is bitter.

Good! Let me use mine as an example; whenever I go against her financial plans, ,most times i gat myself to blame. Mind you, my own woman will never do this instead she will force me to pay that 75% to the landlord instead of keeping it with her or myself.

I've come arose his in many books and it works for me as a person. When your woman knows your income, she peg her request on that and will truth you and feel free to share anything with you.

1 Like

Re: Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent by Gluthatione: 2:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
coputa:
Brother, it depends on the type of woman are dealing it with, some women are good managers they will even help u to manage your finances but if it is a wasteful one OYO is your own.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eniobong Isonguyo & Pastor Udoka Ukachukwu Sentenced To Death Over Murder / Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) / Nigerian Couple Arrested In India For Stealing Money From Atms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.