Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent (37086 Views)

How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager / Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night / Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
Cc Kennyklenz
Re: Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent by Mysselff2: 3:00pm On Dec 21, 2017
Alikote:
na job ..she blow the pay forming suicide

Exactly,I'm sure she was looking out into the street and the moment she saw her husband coming,she started forming the suicide moves.
That said,poverty na bastard,how much be the house rent wey she blow wey go make her feel so bad as to come up with such ploy ?? No wife should ever have to feel that way,the husband should reassure her that what's done is done and no shaking,he's got her back.
Guys please ensure you do all to be well off in life,it sure feels good to be able to afford the good things of life.Those of us that are married and have children, we derive more joy from sitting back to look at the good life we are able to give our wife and children,and boy nothing beats that feeling of satisfaction.All men will not be rich,but no nairaland guy should be counted among the poor,if not for anything,because you have read this my post,I encourage you all,keep pushing,keep working,keep knocking on doors,new frontiers ,these with a little bit of luck and y'all be fine

2 Likes

Re: Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent by ruggedtimi(m): 3:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
how does one bottle of hero, star, gulder etc cool ur temper?
Re: Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent by apolonius(m): 3:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
No problem or challenge is worth giving up on life for. While her unexplained use of the money suggests some irresponsibility, her decision to commit suicide reveals so much about the character of her hubby.

Even if she wastes a billion dollars of my money,my wife can't contemplate a slight wrist injury....

Glad she didn't succeed with that cheap and silly decision.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent by kpaofame: 3:12pm On Dec 21, 2017
One thing i check in girls is their money(Keeping) spending ability... was warming up to a girl when she asked me for the second time to bail her out for money given her to keep i just remembered Craig David's Am Walking Away

1 Like

Re: Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent by Orpe7(m): 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
Abi she give side bobo the money cus MMM no dey to lie ontop grin

1 Like

Re: Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent by miracool946: 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
eezeribe:

So your major source of motivation for being rich is because of a woman
Is dat not enough?

1 Like

Re: Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent by Olemabu(m): 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
crisycent:

So na woman be your drive?
. Jesus too... his major drive was his woman... which is his bride, the church

1 Like

Re: Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent by Olemabu(m): 3:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
eezeribe:

So your major source of motivation for being rich is because of a woman
Jesus too... his major drive was his woman... which is his bride, the church.
Having a reason apart from yourself is noble enough.

1 Like

Re: Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent by NNature(m): 3:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
Olemabu:
I hate poverty. Lord knows... My major drive to be rich is that I can't bear to see my woman suffer. I can't.
likewise brother,,

1 Like

Re: Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent by toprealman: 3:54pm On Dec 21, 2017
Olemabu:
I hate poverty. Lord knows... My major drive to be rich is that I can't bear to see my woman suffer. I can't.
If you marry the wrong woman, brah, if you like earn £1 trillion per sec, she will still misbehave like the lady in this gist.
The man provides for his family but the woman lacks coordination.

1 Like

Re: Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent by muller101(m): 4:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
Emmahunk:
Job or not, she has shown remorse. Some women will blow the money and ask you "how much self?" Or " when last did you change my wardrobe that you are shouting? "
Bros, na your cross, carry am
the lady is searching for a soft landing

1 Like

Re: Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent by apholaryn: 4:09pm On Dec 21, 2017
momove4real25:
I am not wicked it doesn't make sense now. When she kws they are not the landlord and the landlord didn't borow from their great grandfather to give house free of charge to them. She just wan yeye the husband ni jare base on flimsy excuses
na tru talk sha but no matter how strong a storm is,it will surely pass..nothing is worth taking life over.

1 Like

Re: Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent by iamDjSkukie(m): 4:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
Wonders shall never seize to be amazing. What next after dis? The man should start 4rm scratch hustling 4 d money again or what?

The woman still have to explain what exactly the money was spent on.... he has taught d man not to trust anyone.

1 Like

Re: Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent by 042gist: 4:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
SHE USED THE MONEY FOR JUNE/JULY MMM. cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent by Malawian(m): 4:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
People are suffering in this Lagos o. Just this Monday, a friend took me past some areas in Amukoko, boy, You wont believe the environment people actually live in. even the ground was looking like it was sinking like foam, No air, Imagine the bathrooms like those ones at Ajege Hostel in Ekpoma. Dont bother imagining the toilets cos i wont myself. Honestly, you wont believe where some people are living.

3 Likes

Re: Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
bolseas:
Bloooggeeerrss! They don't waste time at allll...

This happened to a nairalander na.
Really, any helping hand on her?
Re: Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent by Innobee99(m): 5:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
Olemabu:
Is it poverty that drives our leaders to loot our money?
Re: Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent by labelle123(f): 5:22pm On Dec 21, 2017
chai poverty is a disease
Re: Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent by lazygal: 5:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
Olemabu:

Please how is this suffering ? He provides for the family went ahead to trust her with money for safe keeping which she spent on lord knows what
I expect your prayer to be "may God save us from irresponsible wives"

1 Like

Re: Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent by Akious2k2(m): 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
Emmahunk:
Job or not, she has shown remorse. Some women will blow the money and ask you "how much self?" Or " when last did you change my wardrobe that you are shouting? "
Bros, na your cross, carry am
grin
Re: Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent by donnaD(f): 7:05pm On Dec 21, 2017
ehnnn really.
Re: Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent by Awoo88: 7:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
This guy mumu. The guy for let the girl die. No bi so tblizz for form suicide after him don miss yan
Re: Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent by Ishilove: 7:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
Na gimmicks. Set up. Wait until hubby is within hearing shot then chook neck inside rope. Voila! He walks in and finds you 'hanging' by your neck.

Psychological and emotional manipulation.

No be today nyash get centre parting...
Re: Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
Sirheny007:

Empathy apart,
The woman would still have to explain how she spent the money meant for the rent.
Unless she's someone's sugar mummy...

E no go pass mmm or another confab money doubling scheme

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eniobong Isonguyo & Pastor Udoka Ukachukwu Sentenced To Death Over Murder / Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) / Nigerian Couple Arrested In India For Stealing Money From Atms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.