Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

5 Signs He Wants To Get Away From You But Doesn’t Know How To Tell You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Signs He Wants To Get Away From You But Doesn’t Know How To Tell You (643 Views)

He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. / What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? / Check Out 4 Romantic Things Women Need (but Doesn’t Know How To Ask For) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs He Wants To Get Away From You But Doesn’t Know How To Tell You by ORAGBON(m): 12:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
Whether it’s someone you’re dating, friends with, or even a spouse, sometimes it is hard to be direct. While women tend to be pretty good at being subtle, men often use the art of subtlety to try and tell you something in a less-direct way. If you notice any of these five signs coming from your man, be warned – it may be his way of trying to get away from you....see more

www.livelystones.com.ng
Re: 5 Signs He Wants To Get Away From You But Doesn’t Know How To Tell You by Olifiz(m): 1:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
I didn’t read it. I just want to be FTC....

Dedicating my FTC to the la click la bend crews
Re: 5 Signs He Wants To Get Away From You But Doesn’t Know How To Tell You by ORAGBON(m): 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
hmnnn
Olifiz:
I didn’t read it. I just want to be FTC....

Dedicating my FTC to the la click la bend crews

(1) (Reply)

Davido Caught Filming A Lady’s Gigantic Backside In Ghana (video) / Are You Scared About The Idea Of S.x Once You’re Married? / Spectranet Portable MIFI For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.