Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

"I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online (77884 Views)

Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) / Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online / Beautiful Plus-sized Lady With Huge Backside Dancing: Video Got Nigerians Scream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by ruggedmallaam(m): 2:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
professional beggar
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by Einl(m): 2:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
Most girls in Nigeria de behave like ashawo.
PC.
Laptop.
Tablet.
Smartphone.
Xbox.
Different name. All na computer.

1 Like

Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by magiki(m): 2:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
Social media activities is getting out hand.
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by fero07(m): 2:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
You would be surprised if she tells you her real age,mabye 30 or 29.She is not granny,she looks older than her age.I have so many of them in my hood. grin ;

D

link me up with the once in your hood
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
Is it a GT Bank account?

Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
Get your lazy a$s a job and stop begging on social media
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
fero07:

link me up with the once in your hood
I dont mingle with em. grin
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by exlinkleads(f): 2:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
olosho in the making

oya

1 Like

Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2017
DopeBoss:
...Some nigerian girls are funny sha dey turn dating to businessundecided...once u start dating them you automatically start owing them moneyembarassed
and dey said dat dey are d best women in d world
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by Basildvalour(m): 2:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
DopeBoss:
...Some nigerian girls are funny sha dey turn dating to businessundecided...once u start dating them you automatically start owing them moneyembarassed
And even their friends cry
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by kokomilala(m): 2:36pm On Dec 21, 2017
Agreed,love in itself is sacrificial.But what are you giving back? It's about that parasitic living ,settling on a body and feeding off it.
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by Russianruble: 2:36pm On Dec 21, 2017
Nobodys:
undecided
Can I pour everything inside? shocked

Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by correctguy101(m): 2:36pm On Dec 21, 2017
DopeBoss:

Not only when you date them.
Most of them have these mindset that all guys they know must give them anything they ask for undecided

2 Likes

Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by darichlife: 2:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
Definition of a Broke BBW
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by joenor(m): 2:40pm On Dec 21, 2017
PPl whn nor wan let her rest, it's time to show love ooo.
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by Dearlord(m): 2:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
Something tells me that my Money is no longer safe at GTB Bank.

2 Likes

Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by guru90: 2:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
DopeBoss:

Also Pastors turn churches to Business!!!
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
The hustle is real
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by Anwons(m): 2:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
Come dey bring gtb account again

Badluck

3 Likes

Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
Believe me,She is more beautiful than most nairaland girls.
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by kyrianbest: 2:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
find another bank account I go send you
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by oshe111(m): 2:45pm On Dec 21, 2017
free2ryhme:

She for add her name
watsthe diff
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by kyrianbest: 2:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
Dearlord:
Something tells me that my Money is no longer safe at GTB Bank.
Owerri branch no dey pay again
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by Coldfeets: 2:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
This one na unofficial tithing... tongue
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by Burgerlomo: 2:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
AlexCk:
Lol.
Stylish way of begging.

You got it see packaging grin
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by Burgerlomo: 2:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
I kuku know say some maga wey dia brain don prostrate go pay grin
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by infogenius(m): 2:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
Groovenaija360:
Christmas is just by the corner and we all know how it use to be, enough goodies ahead.

In line with the Xmas, Nigerian Plus sized Lady, Horlar Yinka Soremekun, has taking to his Facebook timeline to dare those her admirers always shouting i love you,i love you, that this is the right time to show the love.

She publicly share her personal account details for her admirers to prove they love her.

she wrote on her wall...

Show her some love. grin

>>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/love-no-mouth-plus-sized-lady-shares-bank-account-face-book-photos/

This method is called fine bara
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by Kaksyjr10: 2:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
These people again angry angry
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by Xisnin(m): 2:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
darkenkach:
I would have showed her some love but she is banking with GTBank and I am not cool with it.
Broke man with dumb excuse.
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by marooh: 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
There are 2 thoughts in a girl's mind when they want to visit a guy for the first time.
"I will not have sex with him" & "let me shave, just in case"���

Wisdom will not kill me one day �

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Romance Section Chat Room VI / Why Did The prisoner Choose The Bread instead of the key? / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.