Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

"I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online (77885 Views)

Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) / Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online / Beautiful Plus-sized Lady With Huge Backside Dancing: Video Got Nigerians Scream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by francizy(m): 5:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
NairalandCS:
Lool, She should be the one paying me to date here sef. angry

Even if this one offer me 1 million naira, I wouldn't touch her with an 18ft galvanized pipe.. cry undecided
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by BLACKdagger: 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
famiebee:

Then next time be reasonable in all your saying okay??

There is nothing bad in it my dear...
If i pour it inside and u get belle i go marry u na.
The worst is pooring it and run away from my responsibily... which i cannit do.

U look cute... if i pour akamu inside u.. anytin that cones out i take d responsibility.

Can we chat private pls? wink
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by aureen: 5:40pm On Dec 21, 2017
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by famiebee(f): 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
[quote author=BLACKdagger post=63491080]

There is nothing bad in it my dear...
If i pour it inside and u get belle i go marry u na.
The worst is pooring it and run away from my responsibily... which i cannit do.

U look cute... if i pour akamu inside u.. anytin that cones out i take d responsibility.

Can we chat private pls? wink[/quote

Brotherly, is that the best you can give? Just thinking aloud ni o
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by newoffer: 5:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
anything fat, I fit suffocate
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by Phillfree(m): 6:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
See her Christian mother hands.
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by akmath: 6:34pm On Dec 21, 2017
beg beg.
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by Saao(m): 6:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
Nedfed:
Is dat a belle or pregnancy?
I'll rather give my money to an orphanage home rather than dat big fat pig.
What a dislike
na so na the talk, ur babe fine like her? show me ur babe
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by Nedfed(m): 6:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
Saao:
na so na the talk, ur babe fine like her? show me ur babe
Sorry bro
Neva no she's ur blood
Ma binu

Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by noskcid(m): 7:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
For this face me I deck you apartment. See net like poltry farm door
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by thanknairaland1: 7:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
ashawo u don wowo; e Bi like say men no de carry u again.
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by mikolo80: 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
DopeBoss:
...Some nigerian girls are funny sha dey turn dating to businessundecided...once u start dating them you automatically start owing them moneyembarassed
no wahala so long as she go do anal. Shebi she like moni
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by selfmade22: 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
hidhrhis:
after through observation and analysis I discovered that no matter how large,big,enormous d ass,yansh,bottom is the only thing that comes out of it is waste product
including you
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by hidhrhis(m): 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
selfmade22:
including you
yeah but have u ever seen ppl starring at @ male's yansh and become turn on as a result
nah
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by BLACKdagger: 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
[quote author=famiebee post=63491661][/quote]

Not the best but one of the best.
Bae make i pour u na. wink

Lest chat privately ok?
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by Cannonleo(m): 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
Groovenaija360:
Christmas is just by the corner and we all know how it use to be, enough goodies ahead.

In line with the Xmas, Nigerian Plus sized Lady, Horlar Yinka Soremekun, has taking to his Facebook timeline to dare those her admirers always shouting i love you,i love you, that this is the right time to show the love.

She publicly share her personal account details for her admirers to prove they love her.

she wrote on her wall...

Show her some love. grin

>>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/love-no-mouth-plus-sized-lady-shares-bank-account-face-book-photos/

begging with stylus abi styles ni
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by famiebee(f): 9:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Not the best but one of the best.
Bae make i pour u na. wink

Lest chat privately ok?

You should be able to read the line that I'm not interested in knowing you no offense please because I know you and insults are like 5&6
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by BLACKdagger: 9:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
famiebee:

You should be able to read the line that I'm not interested in knowing you no offense please because I know you and insults are like 5&6

U are not very bright are u? undecided
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by famiebee(f): 9:55pm On Dec 21, 2017
BLACKdagger:

U are not very bright are u? undecided

Think about it and answer that yourself
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by BLACKdagger: 9:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
famiebee:

Think about it and answer that yourself
Its ur question
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by 9tailskid: 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
izaray:
Me keh.. I work to end my salary.I get levels jor, I don' t depend on anyone for cash. Team LadyBoss

You work to *END* your salary right...issokay
You depend on your firm/coy jare.. If dem no pay you nko?..Think on that

Isn't it s'posed to be "BossLady".. Well what do i sha know. As far as i see, you're the only one on "Team LadyBoss"...
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by williamdeluxe(m): 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
Seun pls where iz d dislike button
I really nid to dislike sum posts
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
Make I deposit 100 for recharge card
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by winterfell007(m): 6:12am On Dec 22, 2017
famiebee:

Can you reply to your sister message like that You dont have to sounds like a play boy to be appreciated

In all our doing let's apply wisdom
I'm sorry if I sounds rude to you .

Epic reply sweety . I doff my hat for that. What does he mean by 'pouring akamu inside?'
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by izaray(f): 6:30am On Dec 22, 2017
9tailskid:

You work to *END* your salary right...issokay
You depend on your firm/coy jare.. If dem no pay you nko?..Think on that

Isn't it s'posed to be "BossLady".. Well what do i sha know. As far as i see, you're the only one on "Team LadyBoss"...
We both are saying the same thing. Dnt neglect people my dear
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by jaychubi: 7:00am On Dec 22, 2017
What is this? A pig or human, what did she swallow

I would ve given her some money but she looks disgusting
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by 9tailskid: 7:59am On Dec 22, 2017
izaray:
We both are saying the same thing. Dnt neglect people my dear

Erm, we're not. Thank you
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by nkemjacob2(m): 8:56am On Dec 22, 2017
The best tin average ladies knows how to do on a festive period is to beg.....
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by sanitelag(m): 9:19am On Dec 22, 2017
Account Name: ISHOLA ISIWAT OLAYINKA
/o/
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by fortunechy(m): 9:30am On Dec 22, 2017
she should be the one to pay guys not the other way round...... as she ugly reach. mcheeeeew
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by jbblues24(m): 12:34am On May 31, 2019
Tremendously alluring =) wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Romance Section Chat Room VI / Why Did The prisoner Choose The Bread instead of the key? / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.