Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

"I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online (77883 Views)

Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) / Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online / Beautiful Plus-sized Lady With Huge Backside Dancing: Video Got Nigerians Scream (2) (3) (4)

Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by romeorailss: 3:00pm On Dec 21, 2017
DeadRat:
Fat? Sorry, you Are Awfully Disgusting... Dont Like Fat...

Wonder What Between Your Ass smells Like

Exactly like dead rat bro angry

Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by cashreport: 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
romeorailss:
Exactly like dead rat bro angry cheesy

wicked post

savage in nairaland

let someone don't stay in his house and cry ooo

while reading post here[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] shocked
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by cantok(m): 3:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
ishola isiwat olayinka
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by Emmahunk(m): 3:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
Almost credited the account with a few millions but just realized it's GTB account.
Innoson still fresh in my mind. Merry Christmas bae

Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
Chijosky:
Still surprise how Nigerian girls will ask you "What will you buy for me this Xmas" as if it's their birthday

they can even ask for admission gift, easter gift, account opening gift, gift for accepting a new boyfriend...
halloween gift wey we no d celebr8 4 dz country
even burial gift sef

Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by Sharperly: 3:09pm On Dec 21, 2017
I have always been unfruitful in relationship. This has happened for a number of times now. I am true lover and would be involved in my lady's life with all that are within my reach. The irony is that along line something must show up and in the end I will be a bad person. Several attempts I will make to palliate the issue may not pay. Should l stop dating because it is making me to spend too much on ladies, thereby affecting my early settlement as a.young man?

Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by Oliveronline: 3:09pm On Dec 21, 2017
DopeBoss:
...Some nigerian girls are funny sha dey turn dating to businessundecided...once u start dating them you automatically start owing them moneyembarassed
making it seem like they are doing us a favour by dating us.

Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by famiebee(f): 3:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
DopeBoss:
...Some nigerian girls are funny sha dey turn dating to businessundecided...once u start dating them you automatically start owing them moneyembarassed

Thats how a lady sitting next to me yesterday was asking a guy for airtime, just on first time of talking on phone , I was like aunty its not done that way , her reply was me dey always ask of things so make he send airtime, na so brother no free call back since yesterday ooo, he no even pick the lady call again

Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 21, 2017
I just want to say the mods of this website are mad,will probably get banned now but I wasn’t planning on being here 2018,moving to meaningful sites.
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by Odus34: 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2017

Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by izaray(f): 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
9tailskid:

You go follow do your own and e go make FP...
Me keh.. I work to end my salary.I get levels jor, I don' t depend on anyone for cash. Team LadyBoss
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by DopeBoss(m): 3:24pm On Dec 21, 2017
famiebee:

Thats how a lady sitting next to me yesterday was asking a guy for airtime, just on first time of talking on phone , I was like aunty its not done that way , her reply was me dey always ask of things so make he send airtime, na so brother no free call back since yesterday ooo, he no even pick the lady call again
Lolcheesy
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by Kobicove(m): 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by Chijosky(m): 3:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
OceanmorganTrix:

they can even ask for admission gift, easter gift, account opening gift, gift for accepting a new boyfriend...
halloween gift wey we no d celebr8 4 dz country
even burial gift sef
lol my man I tire oo, relationship with naija girls na scam

Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by BLACKdagger: 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2017
famiebee:

Bae u are fine.. can i pour akamu inside u? tongue
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by Endtimesmith(m): 3:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
She-hippopotamus indeed.
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by solofresh(m): 3:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
lol bros watin d pig do u nah?
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by Humility017(m): 3:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
DopeBoss:
some ladies got no shame especaily facebook ladies....simply chatting wit them..
they start to demand for money and airtime...
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by thanki410(m): 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
Dear guys,
there would be a seminar holding in lake chad this evening. The Plus size Millipede will be teaching us how to say I LOVE YOU with our ynash
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by famiebee(f): 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Bae u are fine.. can i pour akamu inside u? tongue

Can you reply to your sister message like that You dont have to sounds like a play boy to be appreciated

In all our doing let's apply wisdom
I'm sorry if I sounds rude to you .
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 21, 2017
Another reason to boycott GT bank...even their costumers dey do anyhow
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by Humility017(m): 3:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
famiebee:

my dear....that's how it has become some persons have turned themselves to beggars especially on social media....like Facebook.

i swiftly loose respect for ladies who act such....we just meet, the next thinh you've begin to ask me for airtime....it shows your need of me..is no way beyond the gifts you stand to get....and nothing else....
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by BLACKdagger: 3:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
famiebee:

Can you reply to your sister message like that You dont have to sounds like a play boy to be appreciated

In all our doing let's apply wisdom
I'm sorry if I sounds rude to you .

U look so pretty but i didnt know u would sound so unwise.

How on earth would i reply to my sisters message like that..
Or do u flirt with ur brothers in the house?. undecided
Maybe u do.. well leme tell u its a taboo incase u dnt kno.

Is it a bad dat i appreciated ur beauty. undecided
Pls dnt be an ingrete
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by famiebee(f): 4:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
BLACKdagger:

U look so pretty but i didnt know u would sound so unwise.

How on earth would i reply to my sisters message like that..
Or do u flirt with ur brothers in the house?. undecided
Maybe u do.. well leme tell u its a taboo incase u dnt kno.

Is it a bad dat i appreciated ur beauty. undecided
Pls dnt be an ingrete

Then next time be reasonable in all your saying okay??
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by famiebee(f): 4:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
Humility017:

my dear....that's how it has become some persons have turned themselves to beggars especially on social media....like Facebook.

i swiftly loose respect for ladies who act such....we just meet, the next thinh you've begin to ask me for airtime....it shows your need of me..is no way beyond the gifts you stand to get....and nothing else....

Funniest part, thats how some of them get in the hand of those who will use them for money ritual and they will be blaming their village people who are innocent in the nearest future.
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by iamDjSkukie(m): 4:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
Another way to scam we guys all in d name of fake love. Iranu, Abasha
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by Dearlord(m): 4:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
kyrianbest:
Owerri branch no dey pay again
Thanks Bro. I will ask my nephew to withdraw all my money ASAP
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by PDPGuy: 4:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
Extremely childish on her part. There is no need to display such sensitive info to the public.
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by no1madman(m): 4:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
[img][/img]

Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by no1madman(m): 4:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
[img][/img]

Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by IMASTEX: 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2017
She just reminds me of the pork meat I intend buying. Thanks!
Re: "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online by manucho: 5:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
I have Apple iPad Mini MF432LL/A (16GB, Wi-Fi no sim card) Space Gray colour with its pouch for sale. It's a 7.9-inch LED-backlit Multi-Touch Display; 1024-by-768 Resolution, 5 MP iSight Camera; 1080p HD Video Recording, very good battery life hold charge very very well very very very neat sent from Dubai. You can get back to me on WhatsApp me on 08039320890. Price is 75k but negotiable oooo

Romance Section Chat Room VI / Why Did The prisoner Choose The Bread instead of the key? / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS