Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,971 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity (2550 Views)

Girls And Their Virginity Lies / How Young Ladies Mistakenly And Regretfully Lose Their Virginity / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by LadyMarionette(f): 7:40pm On Dec 21, 2017
ubunja:

LOL loser grin
I taught Nobodys a good lesson. u cant qoute a person and same qoute say "bye". like i can talk to u but u cant talk to me" fvck that bullsh!t. she was gona hear me out. whether she liked or not. i dont play that game.its "petty" when men do it grin but sexy when women do it.LOOOOOOL
and its very typical that seeing another woman could not have the last word you then made yourself believe actually NOT having the last word was mature grin we call that the Hamster Principle: how women always convience themselves they are in the right. always.LOOOOOL.

It's petty (period). Whether it's a man or a woman don't matter. And yes, not everyone is confident and secure enough to take the high-road. But in the end, they're the ones who've behaved maturely. Someday you'll understand this. But it is not this day. smiley
Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by Espada1234: 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
pocohantas:

Truth is, females here are more mature and less hypocritical than their male counterparts. You'll rarely see females ganging up or dedicating alternates to bully a guy for airing his views.

If he was a female, saying same things from a female POV, that one talking about nastiest personality wouldn't be his ally...NEVER. In short, the kinda nasty mentions he would have been getting, e for know how far.
as if you don't have multiple fake accounts both male and female id's. But anyway

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by LadyMarionette(f): 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
pocohantas:

Truth is, females here are more mature and less hypocritical than their male counterparts. You'll rarely see females ganging up or dedicating alternates to bully a guy for airing his views.

If he was a female, saying same things from a female POV, that one talking about nastiest personality wouldn't be his ally...NEVER. In short, the kinda nasty mentions he would have been getting, e for know how far.

Lol! You're absolutely right. Shows how much they care about this stuff. And later they will say we are the ones getting all emotional and unreasonable. angry

Girls rock joor!
Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by ubunja(m): 7:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
LadyMarionette:

Who says the rump is for work Where have you seen a woman fix nails to go and apply for a job as a manual wash-woman? Again, all these things are not impractical stuff. She's wearing them, isn't she? And getting value for them. The nails and butt cheeks aren't collecting dust somewhere.

I'm not missing the point, you are. The point is women pay for utility. But paying for sentimentality is a guy thing. They do it with baseball cards, stamps, virginity. Michael Jackson's underwear could have cost less than a dollar, but because it is MJ's pant, it is now worth millions. You laminate it and hang it on your wall. The difference between cost price and the eventual selling price is all sentimental value. Try giving your girlfriend a gift like that and see what happens.
no no no. women dont pay for utility. women pay for ORNAMENTATION.decoration. that which will make her APPEAR attractive. its men that pay for utility: that which can be used for something.which means it doesnt always have to look pretty to the eye or shiny. women buy things that make them marketable to men,not things that will assist them day to day.
women will throw away a lot of stuff if all men disappeared today.coz women buy ornaments.decorations.
but men will throw away just a few things if all women disappeared today.coz men buy tools.utilities.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by ubunja(m): 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
LadyMarionette:

It's petty (period). Whether it's a man or a woman don't matter. And yes, not everyone is confident and secure enough to take the high-road. But in the end, they're the ones who've behaved maturely. Someday you'll understand this. But it is not this day. smiley
women have been having the last word for centuries.dont be a cheat and degrade it now that u cant have it. its very weak. and pathetic. its a sour grapes thing. u fail to get the grapes then convience yourself the grapes were actually going to be sour.so it doesnt hurt too much.
dont play that mindgame sh!t on me.
it wont work.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by Fadiga24(m): 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
pocohantas:

Can you prove what you stated above or are you whipping out facts from your anus? grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by LadyMarionette(f): 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
ubunja:

no no no. women dont pay for utility. women pay for ORNAMENTATION.decoration. that which will make her APPEAR attractive. its men that pay for utility: that which can be used for something.which means it doesnt always have to look pretty to the eye or shiny. women buy things that make them marketable to men,not things that will assist them day to day.
women will throw away a lot of stuff if all men disappeared today.coz women buy ornaments.decorations.
but men will throw away just a few things if all women disappeared today.coz men buy tools.utilities.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

You've said it already: if all men disappeared, women will throw away their make-up kit because they'll have no USE for it anymore. Even though you're undermining the value of make-up, let's just take what you said. Make-up clearly has a very specific purpose. The utility a woman gets out of a lipstick is ornamentation.

But men, as you've said, won't throw away anything if women disappeared (or maybe if anything at all in their environment changed) because they just have stuff. A hoarder doesn't know what he should be getting rid of. But someone who has a clear purpose for things will adjust smartly with changing circumstances.
Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by LadyMarionette(f): 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
ubunja:

women have been having the last word for centuries.dont be a cheat and degrade it now that u cant have it. its very weak. and pathetic. its a sour grapes thing. u fail to get the grapes then convience yourself the grapes were actually going to be sour.so it doesnt hurt too much.
dont play that mindgame sh!t on me.
it wont work.

Lol! We are all grown up now. There's no need to throw tantrums anymore. We say our piece and move on.
Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by ubunja(m): 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
LadyMarionette:

Lol! We are all grown up now. There's no need to throw tantrums anymore. We say our piece and move on.
well its our time to act childish.
give us that freedom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by ubunja(m): 8:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
LadyMarionette:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

You've said it already: if all men disappeared, women will throw away their make-up kit because they'll have no USE for it anymore. Even though you're undermining the value of make-up, let's just take what you said. Make-up clearly has a very specific purpose. The utility a woman gets out of a lipstick is ornamentation.

But men, as you've said, won't throw away anything if women disappeared (or maybe if anything at all in their environment changed) because they just have stuff. A hoarder doesn't know what he should be getting rid of. But someone who has a clear purpose for things will adjust smartly with changing circumstances.
dont use practical or utility. coz that applies to tools to get a job done outside of sex ,outside of decoration. tools of seduction cant be placed in the same class as Tools of Production. its two different worlds.thats why u take one to the Bedroom and the other to the Boardroom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by pocohantas(f): 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
LadyMarionette:

Lol! You're absolutely right. Shows how much they care about this stuff. And later they will say we are the ones getting all emotional and unreasonable. angry
Girls rock joor!

It is what it is. Anyone trying to dispute it, should take a moment and tell himself the truth smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by zero8zero(m): 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
LadyMarionette:

Abeg tell him, sis! grin grin
Lol, Could have been a well scripted coincidence. Who else was the infant terri i opined you sound just as similarly to, other than the Miss Controversial herself, Pocohantas.
I am impressed by your thought process, not very often i may agree with you but your points are laid bared brilliantly just like poco's, however they are mostly seemingly dogmatic.
Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by LadyMarionette(f): 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
ubunja:

dont use practical or utility. coz that applies to tools to get a job done outside of sex ,outside of decoration. tools of seduction cant be placed in the same class as Tools of Production. its two different worlds.thats why u take one to the Bedroom and the other to the Boardroom.

No. Utility simply means usefulness; and it's an economic quality of a product. It's not germane to the boardroom or the construction site or a farm. It is a very general term. A condom has utility and practical application too. And it's typically used in a bedroom (sometimes the boardroom as well. No clean lines). I consistently spoke about utility and practicality. Not tools of production or seduction, or tools in general for that matter! You're trying to save face now. What's it gonna cost you to say: okay, I see your point now? Will it kill you? smiley
Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by LadyMarionette(f): 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2017
zero8zero:
Lol, Could have been a well scripted coincidence. Who else was the infant terri i opined you sound just as similarly to, other than the Miss Controversial herself, Pocohantas.
I am impressed by your thought process, not very often i may agree with you but your points are laid bared brilliantly just like poco's, however they are mostly seemingly dogmatic.

Thanks. She's my role model. smiley
Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by LadyMarionette(f): 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
ubunja:

well its our time to act childish.
give us that freedom.

Yeah, go crazy. Why not? As long as you accept that you're being a baby.
Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by ubunja(m): 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
LadyMarionette:

No. Utility simply means usefulness; and it's an economic quality of a product. It's not germane to the boardroom or the construction site or a farm. It is a very general term. A condom has utility and practical application too. And it's typically used in a bedroom (sometimes the boardroom as well. No clean lines). I consistently spoke about utility and practicality. Not tools of production or seduction, or tools in general for that matter! You're trying to save face now. What's it gonna cost you to say: okay, I see your point now? Will it kill you? smiley
everything in society has a standard.if we say long nails are practical coz they get women sex even thou they cant help them wash dishes then we are setting ourselves for confusion.
then we will have to go out and tear down all standards. men who ejaculate in 3mins dont really have Premature Ejaculation. thats all the sex their body needs.since there are no standards. no clear lines of seperations.
then we say kids that get 10% at school exams are OK. thats the best they can do. remember no standards. no clear lines of seperation.
i could go on. u get the gist of it. we cant have everyome have their own personal meaning of something.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by ubunja(m): 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
LadyMarionette:

Yeah, go crazy. Why not? As long as you're accept that you're being a baby.
u already call me baby in the bedroom
Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
ubunja:

everything in society has a standard.if we say long nails are practical coz they get women sex even thou they cant help them wash dishes then we are setting ourselves for confusion.
then we will have to go out and tear down all standards. men who ejaculate in 3mins dont really have Premature Ejaculation. thats all the sex their body needs.since there are no standards. no clear lines of seperations.
then we say kids that get 10% at school exams are OK. thats the best they can do. remember no standards. no clear lines of seperation.
i could go on. u get the gist of it. we cant have everyome have their own personal meaning of something.

Niceone @ then we will have to go out and tear down all standards. men who ejaculate in 3mins dont really have Premature Ejaculation. thats all the sex their body needs.since there are no standards. no clear lines of seperations. then we say kids that get 10% at school exams are OK. thats the best they can do. remember no standards. no clear lines of seperation.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by LadyMarionette(f): 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
ubunja:

u already call me baby in the bedroom

Ha! Okay.
Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by zero8zero(m): 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
pocohantas:

Ma'am, only couple days ago i have been a little bit active on this forum, although i frequent more as a guest due to my very busy schedule. I would say, i always look forward to reading your comments not that they are entirely agreeable to my sentiments or convictions but because it usually have a mix of everything, but often times get you into some great measure of trouble with the male counterpart.
You're very opinionated, out of which you make a lot of sweeping remarks, it does appear they are borne out of several interests, especially the feminine folks.
However i will advice that you need to soft pedal on incessant attacks towards the men. Ma'am you really need the guys behind you, you may not have given this a thought but i urge you to.
Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by pocohantas(f): 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
zero8zero:
Ma'am, only couple days ago i have been a little bit active on this forum, although i frequent more as a guest due to my very busy schedule. I would say, i always look forward to reading your comments not that they are entirely agreeable to my sentiments or convictions but because it usually have a mix of everything, but often times get you into some great measure of trouble with the male counterpart.
You're very opinionated, out of which you make a lot of sweeping remarks, it does appear they are borne out of several interests, especially the feminine folks.
However i will advice that you need to soft pedal on incessant attacks towards the men. Ma'am you really need the guys behind you, you may not have given this a thought but i urge you to.

That particular one you quoted is the truth, take your time and observe. As for sweeping remarks, I have reiterated, that most times, I find it stressful inserting "some and most", so it sounds like I am generalising. I am not.

Yes, I am more passionate about my gender...no apologies for that at all. Same way you see the attacks towards men, open your eyes and see the attacks towards women. I don't see women bickering over my comments when the attack is towards them. Thanks for the observation though, it has been duly noted.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by Nobodys(f): 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
ubunja:

LOL loser grin
I taught Nobodys a good lesson. u cant qoute a person and same qoute say "bye". like i can talk to u but u cant talk to me" fvck that bullsh!t. she was gona hear me out. whether she liked or not. i dont play that game.its "petty" when men do it grin but sexy when women do it.LOOOOOOL
and its very typical that seeing another woman could not have the last word you then made yourself believe actually NOT having the last word was mature grin we call that the Hamster Principle: how women always convience themselves they are in the right. always.LOOOOOL.
Hello Sir. Please because I engaged into some pretty chats with you doesn't mean you should start mentioning me on every post Biko.... if you need my attention please use the pm button....
Thanks and have a goodnight.....
expecting another mention from you buh be assured that you will be ignored.....

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by LadyMarionette(f): 9:12pm On Dec 21, 2017
ubunja:

smiley smiley smiley

We've come to that point where it's pointless and wasteful to continue this argument. And anyone with a keen enough mind would see that we came to a conclusion about two posts ago. I know you don't have it in you to concede, so you're veering off the point again. I'm not interested in wasting time like that.

But, B+ for you. The reason I got you into a corner is because you actually do have a logical mind. Someone with an erratic way of thinking cannot be caught and would frustrate the living day lights outta a person. But you lost points because you're too proud to concede to superior argument. wink

Ciao, sweetie.
Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by zero8zero(m): 9:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
LadyMarionette:

Thanks. She's my role model. smiley
That's Cool, it speaks so much. Your back & forth with ubunja attests to that. I enjoy the arguments between you two tho. Sexism doesn't win, humanity does.
Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by ubunja(m): 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
LadyMarionette:

smiley smiley smiley

We've come to that point where it's pointless and wasteful to continue this argument. And anyone with a keen enough mind would see that we came to a conclusion about two posts ago. I know you don't have it in you to concede, so you're veering off the point again. I'm not interested in wasting time like that.

But, B+ for you. The reason I got you into a corner is because you actually do have a logical mind. Someone with an erratic way of thinking cannot be caught and would frustrate the living day lights outta a person. But you lost points because you're too proud to concede to superior argument. wink

Ciao, sweetie.

i only concede when kisses are involved.otherwise with mere words it wont work.
niice one.
i give u D

i know u love the D.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by ubunja(m): 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
Nobodys:
Hello Sir. Please because I engaged into some pretty chats with you doesn't mean you should start mentioning me on every post Biko.... if you need my attention please use the pm button....
Thanks and have a goodnight.....
expecting another mention from you buh be assured that you will be ignored.....
well ignore this grin grin grin
i mention God and sure as hell i will mention you. grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
ubunja:

i only concede when kisses are involved.otherwise with mere words it wont work.
niice one.
i give u D

i know u love the D.

Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by LadyMarionette(f): 9:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
zero8zero:
That's Cool, it speaks so much. Your back & forth with ubunja attests to that. I enjoy the arguments between you two tho. Sexism doesn't win, humanity does.

True. Thanks.
Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by habsydiamond(m): 9:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
As prick no get metre how Una won read am.... virgin no virgin na thesame thing ooo..
Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by zero8zero(m): 9:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
pocohantas:

That particular one you quoted is the truth, take your time and observe. As for sweeping remarks, I have reiterated, that most times, I find it stressful inserting "some and most", so it sounds like I am generalising. I am not.

Yes, I am more passionate about my gender...no apologies for that at all. Same way you see the attacks towards men, open your eyes and see the attacks towards women. I don't see women bickering over my comments when the attack is towards them. Thanks for the observation, duly noted.
Cool.
I would have been untruthful to myself if i denied the banters leave me in stitches, Lol. You're a role model to LadyMarion perhaps many more that you might not be aware of. But always remember that it's a man's world.
Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by pocohantas(f): 9:34pm On Dec 21, 2017
zero8zero:
Cool.
I would have been untruthful to myself if i denied the banters leave me in stitches, Lol. You're a role model to LadyMarion perhaps many more that you might not be aware of. But always remember that it's a man's world.

The world is for all of us...excluding the evil people. She is a nice chick, views on point. People can always agree to disagree.
Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by zero8zero(m): 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
LadyMarionette:
[/b]

True. Thanks.
You're welcome. I imagine your combo with poco will be menacing, but she may want to share with you a part of her thick skin , for you know Guys ain't smiling, lmao.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Condom Or Raw Sex / What Can We Call This? / Teenage Couple Shares handling Footage And Pics Of Themselves.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.