Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh (48899 Views)

Sandra Ikeji To Wed With 250 Bridesmaids / Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by Shaev7(m): 8:49am On Dec 22, 2017
Confused individuals. No news... They can even use money to go to hell to feel it and turn their back on pearly gates.
Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by Diso60090(m): 8:49am On Dec 22, 2017
Ok na your children must hear about this
Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by hayfloze(m): 8:50am On Dec 22, 2017
KellyKertz:

Her fake life is far better than your Eternal life. undecided

Chisos!!! shocked
Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by loomer: 8:51am On Dec 22, 2017
Wetin the cosmetic surgery dey remove or add for the body?
Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by ehikwe22: 8:53am On Dec 22, 2017
Girls are so annoying
Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by starlentboi(m): 8:53am On Dec 22, 2017
see

Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by isaac101: 8:55am On Dec 22, 2017
Their problem not mine
Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by koropotopoto: 8:55am On Dec 22, 2017
midolian:

I expected reactions from some of you who worship celebrities, hoping that one day, they will pick you up and rebrand you like Jumoke the bread seller.

Sorry to break your hearts, some of this celebs you look up to, secretly look up to pipu like you to better their lives. So, start looking up to God and stop defending celebs here and there on social media with false hopes grin grin
midolian the gworo seller
i have to like your comment
spot on cool
don't change the fact that you're a gworo seller

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by Nasir123(m): 8:58am On Dec 22, 2017
midolian:
with her nose like PDP Umbrella. I hope the surgery will be on only her nose.

yeye pipu with fake lives
Lol!
Bross u bad o!

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by TMemos: 8:58am On Dec 22, 2017
midolian:

I expected reactions from some of you who worship celebrities, hoping that one day, they will pick you up and rebrand you like Jumoke the bread seller.

Sorry to break your hearts, some of this celebs you look up to, secretly look up to pipu like you to better their lives. So, start looking up to God and stop defending celebs here and there on social media with false hopes grin grin

Chai

You don use trailer jam them

4 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by iamdapsyj(m): 8:58am On Dec 22, 2017
KellyKertz:

Good things locate people who wish others good things.. You are always brawling at dem daz yur life z allergic to good things.. Pathetic fool

but how is the plastic surgery supposed to better lives of Nigerians (no pun intended), I just isolated your statement.

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by byemx06(m): 9:02am On Dec 22, 2017
life has thought me to mind my own business ...........

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by harrisonford001: 9:03am On Dec 22, 2017
i think they should work more on their loose and watering pvvsy grin grin grin! must we copy the western world even when they are wrong? MENTAL SLAVERY
Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by vioment: 9:03am On Dec 22, 2017
Something wey you been wan do since, esteem issues.
Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 22, 2017
royalsgist:
Laura Ikeji took to social media to reveal that she’s ready to go under the knife to show how inspired she is by Tonto Dikeh’s surgeries.
after Tonto revealed that she had undergo cosmetic surgery to enhance some parts of her body in a new reality TV show set to air soon.

According to Laura, Tonto Dikeh is indeed a King and deserves some respect.

She wrote:
“Because of you, I’ll get work done on my body, soon! You are a strong woman and you inspire”

source:https://royalsgist.com/2017/12/21/ill-get-body-done-laura-ikeji-undergo-cosmetic-surgery-just-like-tonto-dikeh/
see mouth like dorobuchi
My sister you need it pass Tonto Dikeh
Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by ODUBEZE: 9:04am On Dec 22, 2017
The 2 of them no well!
Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by MrMoney007: 9:04am On Dec 22, 2017
midolian:

Knock out punch to those brainless slaydevils

Are you in any way related to Anthony Joshua? grin
midolian:

Sorry to break your hearts, some of this celebs you look up to, secretly look up to pipu like you to better their lives. So, start looking up to God and stop defending celebs here and there on social media with false hopes

Knock out punch to those brainless slaydevils

Are you in any way related to Anthony Joshua? grin

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by OboOlora(f): 9:06am On Dec 22, 2017
midolian:

1million likes! U get sense!!

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by naijaboiy: 9:14am On Dec 22, 2017
Look at this one giving excuses for what she had planned to do all her life. Now we finally know all the times people called her ugly actually got to her but she will be forming tough online.

So going under the knife to alter your actual body state, to something artificial is now what girls look up to in another woman.

I give up on this generation of senseless celebrities. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by reality17(m): 9:15am On Dec 22, 2017
dollyjoy:
Show us your nose.
see ur nose like APC broom.

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by tbliss22(m): 9:19am On Dec 22, 2017
I have always let people know that life itself is a choice, as long as u've got your cash, you are actually free to make ur decision but only wise ones scan through decisions to see if there are consequences...

I wish you well, but remember to check for possible reactions in the nearest future because if you don't I won't waste my time if something goes wrong.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by bs81(m): 9:20am On Dec 22, 2017
I see nothing wrong in her body. why d surgery,?
Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by Duru009(m): 9:20am On Dec 22, 2017
Ugly thing, just only one child !
Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by israelmao(m): 9:20am On Dec 22, 2017
KellyKertz:

Her fake life is far better than your Eternal life. undecided

Fake life stands no comparison with real one let alone eternal life because beauty will fade,skyscrapers and aesthetic edifices will crumble and money will lose value but he that has eternal life in Jesus lives in the glory of the Almighty God forever not for temporal.

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by bs81(m): 9:20am On Dec 22, 2017
I see nothing wrong in her body. why d surgery?
Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by AuroraB(f): 9:25am On Dec 22, 2017
Captain6:
Tonto has started a new trend for Nigerian ladies,i totally think it's useless,because all that matters is one's character, not outward appearance.
grin grin
Issalie# cool
Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by sunkieisland(m): 9:26am On Dec 22, 2017
wetin be her talent sef..

She's just a remora (Don't want to use "parasite")
Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by femi4: 9:26am On Dec 22, 2017
dollyjoy:
Show us your nose.
Birds of a feather...... By their nose, you can identify them

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by femi4: 9:27am On Dec 22, 2017
bs81:
I see nothing wrong in her body. why d surgery?
her nose is wrong

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by Abdullahiab(m): 9:29am On Dec 22, 2017
Her pastor must ear of this embarassed
Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by oodua1stson: 9:29am On Dec 22, 2017
This one go get money to do am? grin grin

Abi na smelly poocee wet de feed her and pikin go foot the bill!
Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by ikept(m): 9:32am On Dec 22, 2017
Aunty Laura, just b specific.... Breast enlargement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians' Reactions To Linda Ikeji's Child Delivery (Meme Collection) / Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhari’s Aide On Domestic And Social Events / ID Cabasa Slapped By A Policeman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.