Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh (48898 Views)

Sandra Ikeji To Wed With 250 Bridesmaids / Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by Veraatabeh(f): 2:19pm On Dec 22, 2017
mytime24:
I hope all dis rubbish will go with 2017 sad angry
amin oh
Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by Pamelayoung: 2:38pm On Dec 22, 2017
I tot this woman just had a baby. Won't she go and take care of her baby b4 going under the knife.
Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by CYBERWEAVER(m): 3:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
dollyjoy:
Show us your nose.
baddest guy of the month, i salute uooooooooooo
Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by coluka: 6:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
midolian:

I expected reactions from some of you who worship celebrities, hoping that one day, they will pick you up and rebrand you like Jumoke the bread seller.

Sorry to break your hearts, some of this celebs you look up to, secretly look up to pipu like you to better their lives. So, start looking up to God and stop defending celebs here and there on social media with false hopes grin grin
Savagery of the highest order!! Please take it easy on them o
Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by SUNDICOS(m): 6:52pm On Dec 22, 2017
Oke soro ngwere maa mmiri,
Mmiri koo ngwere okolanu Oke?
Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by hurricanekatrina(f): 2:13pm On Dec 23, 2017
odiegwu really!
Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by Chike222(m): 6:41pm On Jan 18, 2021
Una don see wetin dey worry people... just because Tonto Dikeh do cosmetic surgery... you wan go do your own...she go come back but your own you fit go we hear another story....na mumu dey worry u....i blame you you get plenty come get the one for cosmetic surgery...Mbuk..
Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by Kwinity(f): 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2023
KellyKertz:

Her fake life is far better than your Eternal life. undecided
grin
KellyKertz:

Her fake life is far better than your Eternal life. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See how Don Jazzy replies fan who asked 'Why are people leaving your label?' / Genevieve Nnaji In Cleavage-Baring Pose In New Photo / Nigerians' Reactions To Linda Ikeji's Child Delivery (Meme Collection)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.