Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh (48897 Views)

Sandra Ikeji To Wed With 250 Bridesmaids / Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by joenor(m): 9:37am On Dec 22, 2017
Hummm I wonder why go tru surg just to be strong woman... they are simply telln God that he dose not know what he's doing, to have created them that way... na so Micheal Jackson do, so tail he nose dey pull for stage.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by jonadaft: 10:03am On Dec 22, 2017
dollyjoy:
Show us your nose.
Shut up

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by jonadaft: 10:04am On Dec 22, 2017
KellyKertz:

Her fake life is far better than your Eternal life. undecided
And who is this dicksucker

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by AlphaDibia(m): 10:14am On Dec 22, 2017
I tire
Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by prince049(m): 10:15am On Dec 22, 2017
KellyKertz:

Her fake life is far better than your Eternal life. undecided
My chest o
Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by 400billionman: 10:16am On Dec 22, 2017
Olosho..

Smh

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by chiscolin101(m): 10:26am On Dec 22, 2017
Hi
3 plots of dry land at clay bus stop Oregun road behind juli estate with deed of conveyance for #90m asking price
Good for mini estate, school, hotel, church: call 08169830998

6 Plots of land at Alagbole
For #18m only for all.
In a good location
Deed of conveyance
Direct from the owner
Call me: 08169830998
Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 22, 2017
midolian:

I expected reactions from some of you who worship celebrities, hoping that one day, they will pick you up and rebrand you like Jumoke the bread seller.

Sorry to break your hearts, some of this celebs you look up to, secretly look up to pipu like you to better their lives. So, start looking up to God and stop defending celebs here and there on social media with false hopes grin grin

I love you.

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by Virus777: 10:28am On Dec 22, 2017
dollyjoy:
Show us your nose.

Babes, I just checked you out on your profile and noticed you also need a serious nose job.

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by kingdenny(m): 10:30am On Dec 22, 2017
Social media has made irrelevant things become relevant.... one of the negative impact of S.M
Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by HeyCorleone(m): 10:32am On Dec 22, 2017
It's very funny.

Calling someone a king, because she underwent cosmetic surgery to enhance some body parts. That is what qualifies her as a king. That is who you look up to for inspiration. That is who is deserving so much praise from you to the extent of even copying her.

The 21st century female is finished.. Linda Ikeji and Chimamanda Adichie are the only 2 females who'd talk and I'd listen, not these ones who feel the world revolves around the body.
Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by Bizgold: 10:33am On Dec 22, 2017
ONE THING WITH MEDIA IS ITS MAKE IRRATIONAL PERSON TO GO MORE FOOL.

YOU DONT EVEN KNOW THIS LADY, U JUST CRITICIZED JUST because OTHER DO.

DONKEYS
Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by juchifroot: 10:44am On Dec 22, 2017
whatever helps you love yourself that little bit more
Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by EnaibeSam: 10:45am On Dec 22, 2017
Calling a woman a king
Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by obowunmi(m): 10:47am On Dec 22, 2017
midolian:
with her nose like PDP Umbrella. I hope the surgery will be on only her nose.

yeye pipu with fake lives

Hahahaha........ grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by obowunmi(m): 10:47am On Dec 22, 2017
midolian:

hahaha..... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by SirLakes: 10:48am On Dec 22, 2017
Who fuçkïng care
Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by Caseless: 10:49am On Dec 22, 2017
KellyKertz:

Good things locate people who wish others good things.. You are always brawling at dem daz yur life z allergic to good things.. Pathetic fool
some of you who go to their page to beg will always defend these empty oafs you called celebrities. By wishing her "surgery", you're by extension wishing your self surgery, right?

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by Caseless: 10:51am On Dec 22, 2017
midolian:

I expected reactions from some of you who worship celebrities, hoping that one day, they will pick you up and rebrand you like Jumoke the bread seller.

Sorry to break your hearts, some of this celebs you look up to, secretly look up to pipu like you to better their lives. So, start looking up to God and stop defending celebs here and there on social media with false hopes grin grin
that prostitute is no celebrity.

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by Caseless: 10:53am On Dec 22, 2017
Larrey:
You people will not kill person grin grin
undecided undecided
Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by donqx: 10:58am On Dec 22, 2017
hoes surgery
Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by zolapower: 11:30am On Dec 22, 2017
midolian:

Ibo ladies are known for living a fake live . I use to live with this family of 5 girls and one boy being the last .the girls can form wetin wetin for me and some of my mates ,at a a point a guys had a fight with there late father for making advances over the third girl in the family.some years later they got pregnant before finishing sec skool ,with guys outside the area.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by repent4christ: 11:35am On Dec 22, 2017
This girls shape is ok, why the surgery?
Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by bigdot1759(m): 11:37am On Dec 22, 2017
all dis cooperate ashewo will kill themselves one day
Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by midolian(m): 11:51am On Dec 22, 2017
koropotopoto:
midolian the gworo seller
i have to like your comment
spot on cool
don't change the fact that you're a gworo seller
You ds monitoring spirit with different funny and weird monikers.. I will soon change my account for u
Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by thanki410(m): 11:58am On Dec 22, 2017
For cna-ing nat noud,
if you like go under the cutlass or the tractor , iz you that will feel the pain , not me
Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by iamfromlagos(f): 12:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
KellyKertz:

Good things locate people who wish others good things.. You are always brawling at dem daz yur life z allergic to good things.. Pathetic fool
mumu comment.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by geedup(m): 12:15pm On Dec 22, 2017
all these surgeries because you want to look super sexy in every mans eye and make yourselves look relevant again to both sexes then make you feel like you have accomplished something. bomb dey una head. just dey look una from rear view mirror. God, hope you are seeing them? They don't know what they are doing. Lost souls
Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by anuofia(m): 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2017
midolian:

man!! U nailed it

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by donnaD(f): 1:50pm On Dec 22, 2017
fake fake all the way.there is God oo vanity upon vanity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji In Cleavage-Baring Pose In New Photo / Nigerians' Reactions To Linda Ikeji's Child Delivery (Meme Collection) / ID Cabasa Slapped By A Policeman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.