Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job (3201 Views)

Throwback Video Of Basketmouth's Wife Giving Marital Advice To Singles Trending / I’m A Christian, I Kiss Well, I Give Good Bl0w Job And Am A Millionaire” – Queen / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
A man, 42, has threatened to divorce his wife after allegedly catching her giving his 5-year-old son bl0w job.

The man, who said he has been married to his wife for seven years, claimed his wife is not even remorseful over the incestuous act.

In a letter sent to True Confession page, the man, who gave his identify only as Jeff, said he was interested in seeking the opinion of the general public before he goes ahead with his decision.

Jeff, in the letter said when he confronted his wife, she claimed she was only trying to put the baby to sleep and there was nothing wrong in playing with her child.

“I am one man who doesn’t want to get third party involved in my relationship or family affair but this one is beyond me. I am married to my wife for seven years now and we are blessed with two kids – boy and a girl.

“My wife has been jobless since losing her banking job and we are waiting on God to provide another one. Though, I do all I could to make her comfortable even in her jobless state.

“However, I was shocked recently when I caught her sucking my five-year-old son’s private part.

“She was so carried away with the act that she didn’t notice when I entered the children’s room. When I confronted her, she said she was only luring him to sleep.

“She insisted that even at that, there was nothing wrong in playing with her son’s manhood. This is beyond me and I think the general public should help me to look into this,” he wrote.

The man who cautioned that his real identity must not be disclosed also refused to provide his wife’s mobile details for confirmation, but assured of tracking the story in order to get public opinion on what he tagged, ” my wife’s inordinate and sodomic act.”

GUYS, WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS MAN SHOULD DO?

1 Like

Re: Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
this one laud.

If she go out go cheat sef, e for better. 5yr old innocent pikin.

3 Likes

Re: Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
sad cry cry reallyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job by Clifford121(m): 4:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
Lord lord lord I'm yet to seen it all
Re: Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job by Quality20(m): 5:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
From which brothel did u marry ur wife from?

1 Like

Re: Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
Lies undecided

1 Like

Re: Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job by deeLima86(m): 5:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
It's a blatant lie joor!

1 Like

Re: Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job by Oxster(m): 5:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
Lies undecided

Were you there?
Re: Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job by Oye0404(m): 5:09pm On Dec 21, 2017
maybe its something else, but op, did ur son's d*ck rise
Re: Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job by Jeff9498(m): 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
I am as confused as u are,your wife is something else.
Re: Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job by JacksonD7: 5:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
deeLima86:
It's a blatant lie joor!

Women can be pedophiles too, no lies about that.

Prettythicksmee
Re: Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job by Sierusvirus(m): 6:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
It's not a new thing is just that men will just over look such and the psychological effects will hit the guy in the future.
I personally have seen it happen and the stupid woman was trying to make me understand she has right to do anything to her son..
I told the husband, he was laughing like a fool.
The act penalty is life imprisonment for women but nobody wants to fight for men.
So all this girls saying it's a lie, I can bet you they have done it to another person son if not married or their own son.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
This Is Serious!

Innocent Little Prick Getting Sucked Off By Milf... Smh
Re: Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
This Is Serious!

Innocent Little Prick Getting Sucked Off By Milf... Smh
Re: Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job by otunbadare01(m): 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
This is serious....

End time is close.
Devil is leaving in the wife... 5years old boi. Haba....
Re: Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job by pocohantas(f): 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
Disgusting read!
He has to do same thing that would be expected if it were reverse.
Report to relevant authorities and take the child away from her.

A woman that can abuse her own son, has probably ruined so many other male kids somewhere. Sadly, they're hardly reported and the boys have to grow with the hurt and some even end up thinking it's normal.

I won't be surprised if he sweeps it under the carpet, "after all, it's a boy". Sexual abuse of male kids should be taken more seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job by jdstunt(m): 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
Too bad
Re: Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job by rossychik(f): 9:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
when u think u have seen it all
Re: Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
Honestly, I don't know what to say
Re: Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job by ola12(m): 9:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ahn ahn, it wnt rise nw. Dat woman sef undecided
Re: Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job by habsydiamond(m): 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
Idonbilivit.... abomination shocked shocked :oShe just won use her own infidelity to ruin the boy's innocent mind....wicked ashawo...
Re: Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job by Donjazzy12(m): 11:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
Lies undecided
Shut your curse!
Re: Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 22, 2017
What to do?

Re: Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job by newslifeop: 11:03am On Dec 22, 2017
A hoe
Re: Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job by thanki410(m): 3:23pm On Dec 22, 2017
My advice for this gentle man is to run to the nearest hospital and do background test on the children. Are they his?
If yes , he shuld LA OJU WON DA DA
Re: Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 22, 2017
a woman once cum while her baby was sucking her brezt
Re: Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job by Macgreat(m): 4:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
pocohantas:
Disgusting read!
He has to do same thing that would be expected if it were reverse.
Report to relevant authorities and take the child away from her.

A woman that can abuse her own son, has probably ruined so many other male kids somewhere. Sadly, they're hardly reported and the boys have to grow with the hurt and some even end up thinking it's normal.

I won't be surprised if he sweeps it under the carpet, "after all, it's a boy". Sexual abuse of male kids should be taken more seriously.

Disgusting indeed

(1) (Reply)

Rita Ora Flaunts Figure In Tiny Bikini Before Sharing Snap Of Best Pal Nick(pix) / . / Am 28 And She's 34.... Could It Be A Marriage Mistake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.