Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Can A Lady( With Or Without Children) Be Happy And Fulfilled Without A Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Lady( With Or Without Children) Be Happy And Fulfilled Without A Husband (842 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Lady( With Or Without Children) Be Happy And Fulfilled Without A Husband by Quality20(m): 7:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
Yea as a male I have observed many women with children but are either divorced or widowed with many finding it difficult getting married again, so this question popped up. I have also seen a couple of highly successful single women in their 30s and approaching 40 who are so filled of themselves, that they don't wanna hook up with men who are not in their economic class -are these ladies truly happy? Is there any way elders and community leaders can be of help?
Re: Can A Lady( With Or Without Children) Be Happy And Fulfilled Without A Husband by Oxster(m): 7:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
Well,that's is their problem not Mine
Re: Can A Lady( With Or Without Children) Be Happy And Fulfilled Without A Husband by youngreezy(m): 7:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
husband na ticket to heaven? sure a Lady can be single n be happy

4 Likes

Re: Can A Lady( With Or Without Children) Be Happy And Fulfilled Without A Husband by youngreezy(m): 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
husband na ticket to heaven?a lady can be single and happy.m
Re: Can A Lady( With Or Without Children) Be Happy And Fulfilled Without A Husband by Olalan(m): 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
Happiness is relative to individual conception of what equates happiness to him or her. But in reality nothing beats a successful woman with a loving husband and children you see it in their behavior. On the other side most wicked and strict women in authority have issues with their family life.
Re: Can A Lady( With Or Without Children) Be Happy And Fulfilled Without A Husband by shaybebaby(f): 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
Did they complain to you?

3 Likes

Re: Can A Lady( With Or Without Children) Be Happy And Fulfilled Without A Husband by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady( With Or Without Children) Be Happy And Fulfilled Without A Husband by Adegokeakeem: 7:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
I disagree wit dat..... winkI disagree wit dat.....
Re: Can A Lady( With Or Without Children) Be Happy And Fulfilled Without A Husband by Cherrycandy: 7:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
Let's stop deceiving ourselves
Every woman needs a man in her life
Re: Can A Lady( With Or Without Children) Be Happy And Fulfilled Without A Husband by Kekx(m): 7:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
No sane woman will be happy without a man in her life, except she's a lesbian. But they'll claim to be happy even when they are not.

Every woman(Lesbians excluded) needs a love of a man.

You'll see unfortunate single ladies claiming happy when they aren't happy inside.
Re: Can A Lady( With Or Without Children) Be Happy And Fulfilled Without A Husband by Nutase: 7:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
Wat is marriage and who e epp?

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady( With Or Without Children) Be Happy And Fulfilled Without A Husband by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
Hm. Cant believe people still ask dumbfounded questions like this in this progressive day and age.

If i were a man, i would not marry a woman who is waiting on a husband or kids to make her happy.

......no one should depend on another human being to make them happy. Its a disaster waiting to happen be that.

People “enhance” your happiness NOT the source if it.

Being ready for marriage includes making sure you are emotionally stable and that includes being content and happy with you alone.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Lady( With Or Without Children) Be Happy And Fulfilled Without A Husband by Quality20(m): 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
shaybebaby:
Did they complain to you?
Nope. Just thinking that what's good for d goose is also good for d gander. And u know ladies hardly open up on things like ds- and being its truly a man's world,we men owe it a responsibility to oversee things. I wish to see religious bodies wade into ds issue of marriage and help some of our sisters out
Re: Can A Lady( With Or Without Children) Be Happy And Fulfilled Without A Husband by BLESSMME: 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
Marriage can NEVER make one happy/fulfilled, only the person can decide to be happy. Haven't you heard people in relationships and even marriage say 'inspite of all my efforts, nothing seem to make him/her happy' this goes a long way to tell us that our happiness lies within us. what if the person's partner dies, does that mean life ends? or perpetual sadness ti take over?
Re: Can A Lady( With Or Without Children) Be Happy And Fulfilled Without A Husband by habsydiamond(m): 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
Someone can be single and happy na.... sometimes sef being double dey quench ones happiness if u select the wrong person to be with...
Re: Can A Lady( With Or Without Children) Be Happy And Fulfilled Without A Husband by LadyMarionette(f): 8:07am On Dec 22, 2017
Quality20:
Nope. Just thinking that what's good for d goose is also good for d gander. And u know ladies hardly open up on things like ds- and being its truly a man's world,we men owe it a responsibility to oversee things. I wish to see religious bodies wade into ds issue of marriage and help some of our sisters out

Seriously? Is this sarcasm? Do you not know that unwed women are a staple in a church's source of income?

Re: Can A Lady( With Or Without Children) Be Happy And Fulfilled Without A Husband by LadyMarionette(f): 8:10am On Dec 22, 2017
Xiadnat:
Hm. Cant believe people still ask dumbfounded questions like this in this progressive day and age.

If i were a man, i would not marry a woman who is waiting on a husband or kids to make her happy.

......no one should depend on another human being to make them happy. Its a disaster waiting to happen be that.

People “enhance” your happiness NOT the source if it.

Being ready for marriage includes making sure you are emotionally stable and that includes being content and happy with you alone.

Absolutely right.

(1) (Reply)

Between The Notebook And A Walk 2 Remember Romantic Movie's / What Your Favorite Sex Style Say About You / Why I Can't Marry Rita Dominic - Jim Iyke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.