Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,843 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital (51579 Views)

Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel / Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic / Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by Mechejy: 11:03am On Dec 22, 2017
datribune:
d right decision
While Trump, the "p*ssy grabber" is just playing politics by energizing his political base of Evangelicals in d USA, Netanyahu is a dangerous & dishonest right wing zionist extremist who does not believe in peace. He had to resign his appointment as finance Minister in protest to Sharon's giving back of Gaza to d Palestinians in furtherance of d 2-state solution & peace.

As an enlightened Christian, i realize dat d Israel to whom God gave d land is not the same nation dat we call Israel today. God gave the land to a people united to him by a solemn covenant ( Ex. 19-20 ). The present state of Israel is a state that does not recognize d God of d Bible as its supreme Lord. These unbelieving Jews hav been broken off frm dis covenant for in their unbelief they regard Christianity as idolatry & Jesus as a false prophet who came to turn humanity away frm God.
you dont know anything.go and read ur koran. God has destined all these to is real . Jerusalem is the capital . have you forgotten these are the descendants of old isrealites

1 Like

Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by bigpicture001: 11:05am On Dec 22, 2017
datribune:
d right decision
While Trump, the "p*ssy grabber" is just playing politics by energizing his political base of Evangelicals in d USA, Netanyahu is a dangerous & dishonest right wing zionist extremist who does not believe in peace. He had to resign his appointment as finance Minister in protest to Sharon's giving back of Gaza to d Palestinians in furtherance of d 2-state solution & peace.

As an enlightened Christian, i realize dat d Israel to whom God gave d land is not the same nation dat we call Israel today. God gave the land to a people united to him by a solemn covenant ( Ex. 19-20 ). The present state of Israel is a state that does not recognize d God of d Bible as its supreme Lord. These unbelieving Jews hav been broken off frm dis covenant for in their unbelief they regard Christianity as idolatry & Jesus as a false prophet who came to turn humanity away frm God.
..i can't believe you went to school and just loaded your brain with rubbish..first,u try to make a statement, u chose to b bias,by calling someone "pussy". again u called is real prime minister a "zionist" now u claim ur reason not to support Trump is Cus the religion of the current is realities is not Christianity but jew..plz ma man..if you dont know how to mk a reasonable argument, den go watch cartoon..guess ur one of those daddy freeze is talking about who can't reason unless their pastors giv dem go ahead...nonsense!

1 Like

Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by bigpicture001: 11:14am On Dec 22, 2017
kygo:
that's a good news..making jerusalem the capital would have led to some horrible war everyone would regret...
have a lovely yuletide season everyone
..but giving back Gaza to Palestinians as demanded by the US didn't lead to bloodshed and war..du u know Gaza is finer than lagos? but they gave it bak without a fuss..du u know that Trump proposed also the recognition of Palestine as a sovereign state by the US if jerusalem was made is real capital?.. all dox criticising Trump are dox ok with is real Palestinians being at loggerheads forever..anf hv no idea of what solutions should b like. also they are all bias. and all islam nd never heard of the word compromise. du u know nigeria had a never ending world court oil reserve dispute btw herself and Sao tome de principle. du u know it tool a wise leader in OBJ to settle the dispute out of court..now if you know what the agreement deals he struck with the tiny nation's then you will better understand trump.assignment!
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by bigpicture001: 11:22am On Dec 22, 2017
rose54321:
US go veto am na.

I just pity the smaller countries that voted, Trump is marking their names, America never forgets. We all know how powerful and useful the United States is.
..the problem is not invetoing,the resolution, it is that if they do it..then nation's like France, britain,germany which equally have veto power will set in.. and rival US veto by still voting against it..dou the US can still win them all by using its super power voting right..that one vote supercede all veto votes of the security council put together. but the US is not a bullying nation,which parades inequality nd belittle nations,hence.it will only hv the world's only right to superpower vote,but won't ever use it..the other veto power country's have all been islamised.france,germany,britain. russia dou not islamised.russia will naturally vote against the US..u see,the US need the general assembly members votes
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 22, 2017
wasspord:

Boosit! We all know how all conventional warfare between the Israelis and the Arab world have ended up. From the 6 Days War to the Yom Kippur war; Israel has always come from behind to usurp and either maintain frontier lines or almost always expand their frontiers as in the case of the Yom Kippur war going as far as crossing the Suez Canal before Big-Mummy-UN stepped in to avoid total annihilation of Pan-Arab enemy forces. It has also been proven as well as dutifully demonstrated over and over again that the Muslim/Arab  world has not adapted to modern military/ conventional warfare (http://www.meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars). Evidence even aside from the Israel-(Pan)Arab border conflicts like that of the routing of Saddam's Army during America's invasion of Iraq under Bush 41 to the pathetic Iran-Iraq war which both sides were equally incompetent neither able to achieve their objectives to India's panel beating of Pakistan which eventually led to the carving out of Bangladesh out of the latter to more recent cases in the Saudi-Yemen conflict were rag tag Houthi rebels were and are still able to hold their own against the much better funded and equipped Saudi coalition.

However, The Achilles heel with conventional warfare is that while it is relatively easy to achieve tactical objectives, it is much more difficult to achieve strategic goals. The US tasted that bitter pill in Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan just as the Commies did earlier on in the latter. Non-Conventional/Guerilla warfare has proven much more effective and the Arabs seem to do just well here as proven by the PLO resistance in Lebanon where Israel for the first time experienced their first strategic 'defeat' to the Taliban's expulsion of the Commies and many more cases during the Arab Spring.
Notwithstanding, I can assure you that as long as conventional warfare is concerned Israel would single handedly kick Iran @$$ so far in that the Ayatollah would have to start using toilet paper as substitute material for his turbans.
Every single time Arab armies try to go conventional: THEY. ALWAYS. GET. THEIR. SH!T. PUSHED. IN.

Now as for the NorKos there are only two things keeping them away from serious @$$ whooppings:
1. The barrage of artillery at the NorKo side of the DMZ aimed at Seoul
2. China

As for the latter, we know China would support NorKo as failure to do so would lead to a Unified Korea which means two things:
1. Influx of NorKo refugees.
2. U.S presence right next them.

The former can be managed adroitly without much backlash; the latter not so much. It would be the equivalent of the Cuban missiles crisis for the CCP. Which is why they assisted them during the Korean war and will continue to do so despite paying lip service to Trump.

You so on point..

If only mostt of the Arab-Palestine Cheerleaders here will be able to understand this...
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 22, 2017
koolaid87:
Trump is always unconstitutional. He think Arab world will agree with his judgement out of intimidation and threat?

Palestinians are human beings. I'm a Christian and I don't support the idea of stealing ones land in the name of religion.

Let them follow the due process and respect the Palestinians in their decision.

Salam

You are a Christian and ended with "Salam"

May your lies not blind you..

1 Like

Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by ezigr8(m): 11:59am On Dec 22, 2017
Trump will destroy America with his mouth.
The question is where does Jerusalem lies most?
Big decision by UN.
America is not bigger than UN so Trump should toe the line of peace
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by Demmzy15(m): 12:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
Chukazu:

So by your saying... occupation of land automatically equates ownership?
Does occupation by Romans and Muslim-Arab now equates ownership?

Israel wasn't existing how exactly?

Does the fact that they were ruled by the Romans eliminate their existence?

Those the fact that Nigeria was colonized by the British eliminate our existence for the 99years it happened?

The very people you refer to As Palestinians are Arab occupiers . They occupy the whole of North Africa and some middle East, but you Palestinian sympathizers never ask them to vacate those places ,you are more interested in Jerusalem?
The Jews massacred those who held it previously, they killed off the Canaanites. I know you support something like this, those you see in North Africa aren't Arabs but Berbers. They have their own language but also adopted Arabic, many Palestinians are Jews, Christians that remained when the Romans forced others out. When Muslims came, they adopted Islam.

There are Palestinian families who were Samaritans but became Muslims. The Jews who lived with Muslims are known as "Old Yishuv", read about them.
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by Demmzy15(m): 12:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
Eke40seven:
what difference does it make? Jewish or Isreali? Jesus Christ was Jewish I don't think it would matter to Christians too.
The people who termed the country were torn between using Israel or Zion but chose Israel to capture their history.

A little history lesson.
The original Kingdoms comprising the 12 tribes of Israel was divided into two sovereign counties. The Northern kingdom called, 'Isreal' and the southern kingdom called, 'Judah' after a rebellion between Solomon's grandson and the other tribes. Israel consisted of the 10 tribes, which are regarded as the lost tribes as they were conquered by Assyria and was exiled (they are now regarded as the lost tribes of Israel as no one can really account for them today) and the people in the kingdom of Judah consist of the tribe of Judah and Benjamin and some of the Levites (since they didn't have the right to posses lands). But because the tribe of Judah was dominant, they were regarded as "Jews". But it is said that during the Assyrian conquest when the kingdom formed two "countries", some from the kingdom of Israel were assimilated into Judah too, before the Assyrians completely took over the kingdom of Israel..
In essence, Jews are also the children of Jacob (Israel)
Did Israel exist during the time of Jesus? Let's start from there!
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
JimaeChinko:

I guess you ignorant of the numerous times Palestine as always badly advised by the Arab League have rejected the East Jerusalem as their Capital by Israel.
Yes I am ignorant of that but I believe that would be the best.Even French president macron has brought out this proposal and the need for a two state solution.The Palestinians can't get everything so they should just do with east Jerusalem.
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by imamabi(m): 1:23pm On Dec 22, 2017
Forumine:
Nobody fights with Isreal and win, It is written. USA and Israel are allies, Lucky for them. Looking like the third world war already.
cry

Mr. Man they lost a decisive battle in the second crusade. Don't say what u don't know
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by Chukazu: 1:24pm On Dec 22, 2017
Demmzy15:
The Jews massacred those who held it previously, they killed off the Canaanites. I know you support something like this, those you see in North Africa aren't Arabs but Berbers. They have their own language but also adopted Arabic, many Palestinians are Jews, Christians that remained when the Romans forced others out. When Muslims came, they adopted Islam.

There are Palestinian families who were Samaritans but became Muslims. The Jews who lived with Muslims are known as "Old Yishuv", read about them.

there's little or no difference between Arabs and Berbers , Algeria is a case study

The Muslims didn't just come, they were Invaders and occupiers . .and there's nothing like adoption of Islam, it was" forced down their throats with sword"
I have read about them
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by Chukazu: 1:29pm On Dec 22, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
Yes I am ignorant of that but I believe that would be the best.Even French president macron has brought out this proposal and the need for a two state solution.The Palestinians can't get everything so they should just do with east Jerusalem.

Israel is not likely to give up control of east Jerusalem.
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
yeyerolling:
Who is trump to decide israel's capital self
US is a peace broker hated by the world but everyone wants their money.
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
Chukazu:

Israel is not likely to give up control of east Jerusalem.
True talk but i don't think the Palestinians would let it go easily as well or go empty handed.They better find a solution to this problem and let the world hear word.
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 22, 2017
Chukazu:

there's little or no difference between Arabs and Berbers , Algeria is a case study

The Muslims didn't just come, they were Invaders and occupiers . .and there's nothing like adoption of Islam, it was" forced down their throats with sword"
I have read about them

yes and no .

arab when you check the definition : its not only poeple genetically arab from the arab gulf countries , it include also poeple who use arabic language as first language . thats the case of most arab countries in north africa and middle east .

so algerians , tunisians, moroccans are berbers genetacally and are arab only by language .

here in the pic a genetic study about tunisian population DNA for exemple ( you can see that they have mor DNA from europ than from arabs and have mostly north african berber DNA)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by Demmzy15(m): 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
Chukazu:

You don't know what you're saying, continuing with the ignorance.

I have read about them

You were there when they invaded and forced Islam down their throats abi, by the way, many of those regions were under Christianity before Islam came. Do you know how they became Christianized?
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by Keneeby(m): 8:13pm On Dec 22, 2017
Demmzy15:
Mumu, Jesus was born in Bethlehem. Bethlehem is an Arab city with an Arab Christian mayor. Muslims make up 65% population of Bethlehem. You Christians are stucked with your Bible, you don't read outside it. Since the departure of christ, that's how far Christians know.

Jesus was born in Bethlehem but he is not from Bethlehem. Let me tell you the Bible is the book of books the history of humanity can fully be traced from the Bible. From biblical history Jerusalem has been the capital of Israel. I don't know where you get your own fake history from. Because Israel flee their land for the invaders does not means the invaders are the owner of the land. The Palestinians should handover the land for the original owners. The similar thing is what is happening in kaduna. The fulanis came claimed kaduna at the expense of the original owners. The fulanis are also Arabs, the same land invaders.
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 22, 2017
Forumine:
Nobody fights with Isreal and win, It is written. USA and Israel are allies, Lucky for them. Looking like the third world war already.
cry
You remember Adolf hitler?
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by Demmzy15(m): 10:20pm On Dec 22, 2017
Keneeby:

Jesus was born in Bethlehem but he is not from Bethlehem. Let me tell you the Bible is the book of books the history of humanity can fully be traced from the Bible. From biblical history Jerusalem has been the capital of Israel. I don't know where you get your own fake history from. Because Israel flee their land for the invaders does not means the invaders are the owner of the land. The Palestinians should handover the land for the original owners. The similar thing is what is happening in kaduna. The fulanis came claimed kaduna at the expense of the original owners. The fulanis are also Arabs, the same land invaders.
Fulanis aren't Arabs, if I may ask you, who were the invaders that chased them away?
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by Ayomideen(m): 12:38am On Dec 23, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
The Palestinians have really suffered I really pity them.Hamas is not really helping matters mahmoud habas should try and leave.If only they adopted the two state solution and Palestine is recognized as a real country.I am sure that camp David summit would have been the best solution if it was worked on but no Thanks to the Israeli prime minister of that time can't remember his name again.Netanyahu is using force to try claim Jerusalem but the Palestinians and the Arab league would not succumb and that clown in person of Donald trump who clearly know nothing wants to bastardise the attempt for a two state solution.

Exactly bro
Sad thing is it was "Israhell" dah wasn't even recognized before
Google up a photo of the world map as at 1930 and you'll see

Netanyahu is evil,ever since he said Palestine will pay for not recognising the "Israhell" state,they've Been oppressing Palestinians on their own land
With the aid of the US who channels a percentage of its tax payers' monies to provide "aid" to Israel
The US and its president are Zionist puppets.
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by Ayomideen(m): 12:39am On Dec 23, 2017
bigfish3k:

go and take it and give to them naa, mr historian
let the 128 mushroom countries go and fight for them naa, not just voting

Lol
Stupid
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by Ayomideen(m): 12:40am On Dec 23, 2017
heendrix:

joker

Research bro
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by bigfish3k: 12:51am On Dec 23, 2017
Ayomideen:

Lol
Stupid

more stupid and most stupid
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by Ayomideen(m): 1:08am On Dec 23, 2017
bigfish3k:

more stupid and most stupid

Keep mentioning your titles
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by bigfish3k: 1:11am On Dec 23, 2017
Ayomideen:

Keep mentioning your titles

titles that has been handed over to u since
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:26am On Dec 23, 2017
Good morning,I am actually a lady.
Ayomideen:

Exactly bro
Sad thing is it was "Israhell" dah wasn't even recognized before
Google up a photo of the world map as at 1930 and you'll see

Netanyahu is evil,ever since he said Palestine will pay for not recognising the "Israhell" state,they've Been oppressing Palestinians on their own land
With the aid of the US who channels a percentage of its tax payers' monies to provide "aid" to Israel
The US and its president are Zionist puppets.
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by Ayomideen(m): 8:25am On Dec 23, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
Good morning,I am actually a lady.

oh my apologies please
Good morning to you too maam
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by livebullet(m): 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
Jerusalem is in Palestine land.Why they are dragging about Jerusalem is because it is sacred to all Abrahamic religions and al-aqsa mosque and dome of the rock are located in Jerusalem and it is significant to islam,the Jews hold Jerusalem to heart because they own the temple mount and the temple of Solomon it is believed to be the most holiest site in Judaism it is the sacred sites there that are the main causes of this issue.

Gurl I owe u one hot Pizza.... you are not just an empty head.
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by billyG(m): 4:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
Good idea but who would claim the al-aqsa mosque and the dome of the rock the Palestinians claim it,i will say it again west Jerusalem be given to the Jews,east Jerusalem to the Palestinians but some people don't want to share it.
Let dem creat another al-aqsa mosq., dome & east jerusalem in s.arabia or iran.
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
Not possible.
billyG:

Let dem creat another al-aqsa mosq., dome & east jerusalem in s.arabia or iran.
Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by TexasR: 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2018
Demmzy15:
Where was Israel when the Romans massacred and chased Jews out in 70 AD? WHERE WAS ISRAEL WHEN HITLER KILLED 6 MILLION JEWS? undecided

Well Israel is answering the world NOW

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) / Afghanistan: Trump Calls For Biden To Resign / DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.