Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC (67655 Views)

Zugacoin: Why Innocent Chukwuma Of Innoson And Bishop Samzuga Should Be Arrested / Why the Supreme Court Ruling Between Innoson And GTB should worry you / Clarifying Supreme Court Judgment On Innoson Vs Gtbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by menkas(m): 10:12am On Dec 22, 2017
Enemies of progress you pigs must go down why we stand tall useless set of criminals want to destroy an innocent man just for nothing you hate the igbo but he succeed pass both your useless bank work you 5 naira a month #closedownyouraccountwithGTB
Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by greatermax77(m): 10:13am On Dec 22, 2017
Diiet:
Good one from gtb.

Let the man who forged

documents face the music.
Ethnic card will not save him from this serious mess he has gotten himself into.

# No more credit facilities for fraudsters.
# I stand with GT Bank.

Hate is making u to stand with the worst criminals in banking business. GTB are criminals
Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by zinaunreal(m): 10:22am On Dec 22, 2017
Went to gtb bank today and its business as usual. The masses dont even know nor care whats going on

1 Like

Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by Monday5(m): 10:27am On Dec 22, 2017
I don't think you guys know how to read at all. This is an official statement, it still doesn't make any sense to you guys out there. I don tire make I go bath.

Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by Mechejy: 10:50am On Dec 22, 2017
usba:
Unfortunately Cownu died and took the brains of his already brain dead followers, person forge document yet he is being protected by tribal donkeys who should atleast have common sense to let the root of the matter be unearthed and the courts decide.
useless usman.you dont know your uncle's plan jubril sorry buhari has failed.he wants part of money GTB will get from this case to run for 2018.Thank God #1 billion for your IDP bros has also failed
Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by Mechejy: 10:53am On Dec 22, 2017
Diiet:
my brother o shu mio.

He forged the signature of GTB staffs and yet his people are defending him.
no matter your claims the plan of your uncle jubril has failed GTB must go down.tell your herdsmen and bokoharam to resourcetate it.foolish Muslims
Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by jakesbaba: 11:02am On Dec 22, 2017
Diiet:
Good one from gtb.

Let the man who forged

Ethnic card will not save him from this serious mess he has gotten himself into.

# I stand with GT Bank.

Why didn't GTB report the issues when the transaction was in their favour?
Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by Xplicit007: 11:13am On Dec 22, 2017
He doesn't give a Bleep,he sure knows he is winning the war. He has won 3 court case against them. He is the next owner of GTB!

Diiet:
one thing verry clear is that innoson has shown himself in a verry bad light, and other banks would be afraid of granting him credit facilities. This saga will end up having negative impacts on his business.

1 Like

Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by Kobicove(m): 11:14am On Dec 22, 2017
The battle line has already been drawn between these two entities
Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by AK481(m): 11:15am On Dec 22, 2017
greiboy:
next time you want to be clever. Try to read a little

This is the statement released by inoson clearly stating he filled for appeal in the supreme court not gtbank

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/promoted/248936-innoson-vs-gtbank-no-application-issuance-bench-warrant-innocent-chukwuma.html

More evidence you need to read before posting trash on social media

Hope I schooled you

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/promoted/248936-innoson-vs-gtbank-no-application-issuance-bench-warrant-innocent-chukwuma.html

I swear u no sabi book ooo.
I Dey talk A you deytalk B,wetin Dey worry you.
This was a motion to stop agf from investigating further since the police who supplies agf investigative material had withdraw,it has nothing to do with gtb as a primary or secondary respondent.
Olodo
Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by Ewedegubbler: 11:16am On Dec 22, 2017
usba:

I have never seen such foolishness except from ipob ingrates who defend thieves and criminals

You mean the same way that Buhari presented a fake WAEC certificate and yet you and your people still worship him more than God himself?

I guess double standards dey run for your blood

1 Like

Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by goldfish27(m): 11:25am On Dec 22, 2017
same documents he used to secure loan yrs back have now becomes fake. even if they are fake why didn't GTbank verify the document in question b4 granting him the loan. I smell somtin fishy here.....
Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by Afritop(m): 11:31am On Dec 22, 2017
Diiet:
one thing verry clear is that innoson has shown himself in a verry bad light, and other banks would be afraid of granting him credit facilities. This saga will end up having negative impacts on his business.
GOD BLESS YOU MY BROTHER.
IF Igbos AND E-TRIBALIST ARE CONCERNED ABOUT THIS CASE THEN THEY SHOULD ALL RISE UP AND GIVE HIM LOAN.
Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by sharpchap: 11:44am On Dec 22, 2017
gtb known since the beginning of time to overcharge interest for their loans and when you catch them they will run and complain to efcc to intimidate you. efcc na una mama? cunny man die cunny man bury am cover am with concrete. innoson my broda, nna collect ya money complete oooo! no mercy. wayo pass wayo. una no fear. even if all gtb staff join brain together with all efcc staff, una no reach innoson spinal cord. only spinal cord ooo! upon all the votes wey we give gtb md brother when him dey contest for governor lagos state see wetin dem wan use pay us. fear brown roof ooooo! so long as you no gbati you are on your own. too bad. umu nnem no remove una money from gtb ooooo! cos after supreme court judgement gtb will be owing innoson so much that we will have to take over gtb. hahahahahahaha.
Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 22, 2017
AK481:

I swear u no sabi book ooo.
I Dey talk A you deytalk B,wetin Dey worry you.
This was a motion to stop agf from investigating further since the police who supplies agf investigative material had withdraw,it has nothing to do with gtb as a primary or secondary respondent.
Olodo

who do you think is,responsible for the crimal charges your uncle and aunties

Did you pass through school at all.

A case can be reopened at anytime by the police

Who do you think filled the appeal to have the stay of proceedings that was thrown out.

Chew on this info

Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by puremind1: 12:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
menkas:
Enemies of progress you pigs must go down why we stand tall useless set of criminals want to destroy an innocent man just for nothing you hate the igbo but he succeed pass both your useless bank work you 5 naira a month #closedownyouraccountwithGTB
I have been trying to refrain from answering these idiotic pigs from Biafra,however, I need to reformat your sawdust-filled brain. Gtb is an international bank with branches in so many countries,including US and UK with labour force of more than 20folds of your pirated,fake and rickety innosons assembly located in the hostility-ravaged ipob land. How many people buy their cars and I never seen any of these cars on Nigerian roads, having schooled in SW,done my housemanship in Kano and served in Abuja. You ungrateful Igbos were not there when the terms of their agreement were signed but now remember that gtb is a Yoruba bank. Why didn't he go to Zenith or Diamond bank for the loan? Boycotting gtb is insignificant because gala and fan yoghurt proceeds have no effect on the international bank. As regards wanting innoson to be in Lagos, it a delusion which Igbos thrive on. The industries in Lagos are locating to Ogun. Why would Lagos be particular in a company with meagre income and tax? How much is this assembly generating to Enugu state government in terms of tax....a state with IGR less than Osun State. Sometimes ago, here on Nairaland, we read tha the owner does not even ride the car. He has a fleet of Toyota cars in his compound. You Biafra will always be 2nd hand citizens and slaves in this country becsuse of the ethnic cards you always raise in any issue. Adenuga,Otedola,Akingbola were all invited by EFCC and the heaven this not fall. Dasuki is in EFCC custody but notherners are not protesting.As for Innoson, this is the beginning of the fall of that pirated assembly as you can't fight government and win with tribal spectacles. No bank will ever trust them again with this reputation of tribalism and unprofessionalism. I am impressed with gtb official release with precision and brevity and without playing to the gallery. Igbos are senseless and crying foul when there is none.

2 Likes

Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 22, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
What I think?

GTB is afraid of losing this case against Innoson at the supreme court like they already did in three courts before.

So they resorted to self help by reporting an infraction to the EFCC so as to gain an advantage over Innoson.

GTB should have submitted their findings to the courts and tendered the said forged documents to the courts as additional evidence. The courts will then be in a position to either decide the case against Innoson and punish him according to the law.

The unlawful arrest of a businessman over a case pending in court is a bad idea that will hurt GTB going forward.
You've said it all.

1 Like

Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by murtalaa(m): 12:50pm On Dec 22, 2017
I know Innoson is too good to be true. So, I have been watching him and bidding my time for I was confident that it's not a matter of how but when he's finally going to be usmasked. Blood is thicker than water.
Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by Amhappy(f): 1:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
oxonek:

A friend's experience with GTB: He had a loan facility with the bank, and when he decided to liquidate, after having received a liquidation balance previously, GtBank increased the amount without explanation when he tendered his cheque for final settlement, stating that their loans officer who advised the balance in writing, had made a mistake!

You know what GtBank further did? They put a lien (blockage) on his account into which the amount for the loan liquidation had been deposited, insisting that he agree on the new figure even without legible explanation of how the new balance had been arrived at!

In desperation, because he had no other income stream, and needed to fulfill other financial obligations, lost a further over N300,000 in concession. (He insists he is preparing our legal response)

Sounds crazy, but this is no fiction.

GTB -Their terms and conditions are not always clear. And once you put pen to paper,its all over. There loans come cheap than other but hmmm

1 Like

Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by chosengocap: 1:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
Diiet:
Good, so why is he now playing the underdogsad
seeking for public sympathy by fighting media war.

Why did EFCC detain him illegally and slap his wife when we all know the matter was in court. Yeye country....
Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by chosengocap: 1:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
[quote author=chosengocap post=63513333]

Why did EFCC detain him illegally and slap his wife when we all know the matter was in court. Yeye country....
Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by sharpchap: 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
Amhappy:

GTB -Their terms and conditions are not always clear. And once you put pen to paper,its all over. There loans come cheap than other but hmmm
if he had refused they will call efcc. their way. not the first time but innoson saga done expose them. g thief bank.

1 Like

Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by Codyt(m): 2:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
Diiet:
Good one from gtb.

Let the man who forged

# I stand with GT Bank.
Shut up. Stay woke! Sigh
Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by AK481(m): 2:13pm On Dec 22, 2017
greiboy:
who do you think is,responsible for the crimal charges your uncle and aunties

Did you pass through school at all.

A case can be reopened at anytime by the police

Who do you think filled the appeal to have the stay of proceedings that was thrown out.

Chew on this info
I swear u no get sense.
“What we think” there should tell you the article is just of personal opinion from someone who is a mere passerby and cannot be taken for a fact.

You no sabi book,I swear.�
Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by DaBillionnaire: 5:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
DonMekino:
Still On Innoson GTB Wahala, this Yoruba Dude Ade King Ebimomi made a very fantastic & unbias Assessment of the Whole arguments.

Read below:

Look, let's stop this sentimental posturing of a GTBank being largely owned by Southwesterners and so we should ignore their ignoble, shameless and totally sick moves.

Personally, I don't give a hungry rat's tail if the bank is owned by a clan from my village or men from outer space.

Neither do I care if Innosson Motors is owned by aliens from Pluto or some Eskimos.

That's sentimetal nonsense to me.

And it should be to any right-thinking, non-emotional and rational person.

The fact of the case is this: GTBank, an institution that has served my banking needs for close to a decade, with mixed results, advanced a loan to Innosson Motors some years back.

That was a purely business decision - one taken with the ultimate benefit of GTBank in mind.

I've been in the finance business for close to three decades.

I have plied my trade in two of the world's most advanced and most sophisticated financial economies of the world - the United States and the United Kingdom in those nearly 30 years.

I have been very deeply involved in the origination, processing, underwriting and approval/rejection of loan facilities of all hues and colours in that period.

Not once have I come across - or taught in any classroom - that banks grant loan facilities because they lobe the colour of your underwear.

Banks don't give loans with sentiments as their over-riding (or under-riding self) criteria.

GTBank gave the loan facility to Innosson because 1. Innosson provided a solid business plan, with provable and reliable and dependable repayment potentials, and 2. Because GTBank stood a very good chance of profiting from the transaction.

So who cares if Igbocentric or Igbo-owned institutions such as Zenith or Diamond banks looked the other way when GTBank was taking the business of chopping from Innosson's expected business windfalls?

It was their loss, simplicita.

And a much bigger loss when you realize that, over the years, GTBank has reportedly stolen big from Innosson by way of 'deliberate' overcharges - a nearly-criminal but certainly morally wrong and definitely unethical practice EVERY bank in the land engages in.

So Innosson and GTBank's auditors found out that GTbank has quietly 'stolen' well over N700million from Innosson.

GTBank's privately-engaged auditors said "mba, it's not N700m. It's only N500m and some change by our findings".

Okay, no hassles, says Innossons. Pay us the 500m and some change.

And add the 22% interest that you, GTBank, has been charging others when they use your money, Innosson respectfully asked them.

GTBank countered: "Innosson, you're not a bank. Yeah, we stole your money to the tune of only 500million plus change but we won't pay the 22% interest you're asking. We'll only pay 7%".

Innossons cried 'foul!', and headed to the courts.

The first line of courts gave Innosons victory and ordered GTBank to pay all owed monies and acrued interests. A mind-boggling N5billion (mind-boggling to a broke ass dude like me, sha. It's chicken change to some people).

GTbank demurred.

They went upstairs, to the Appeals Court.

They got beaten black and blue again. Pay the money you owe, you stealing scoundrels, the Appeals Court seemed to say.

For wia? "Thieves" don't like to cough out what they've swallowed.

So GTBank continued their hiding-behind the judiciary exploration to the Supreme Court.

While the matter was waiting to be heard at the Supreme Court, GTBank developed a brainwave - their lawyers have probably told them, "Guys, we don't stand a chance here o. The decks are seriously stacked against us. Let's find another way, most certainly extrajudicial way, to beat this Innosson guy o. Otherwise, this his money, which has now climbed to N8 Big Ones, will sink this our organization o."

I know how big organizations behave when an adversary they had once thought couldnt scratch them, now start giving them jaundice.

I once had the Central Bank of Nigeria in a very choking corner. Little me with my limited resources and only one shenkele lawyer, beat them to a submission with their array of high-prized lawyers, including a couple of SANs.

And they tried to turn the squeeze on me. But I held on, steadfastly.

Just as Innssons is doing right now.

So Innosson Chairman woke up this morning, and found a battalion of EFCC goons in his sitting room.

Their mission? To arrest him for, according to reports, some discrepancies GTBank suddenly discovered in the application he made for the loan facility that was advanced to him years ago.

Okay, why use the might of the EFCC? To intimidate him to submission and forgo his case that was due to be heard by the Supreme Court?

And where have your auditors been all these years, GTBank? And your Credit Department people? You're just discovering anomalies in a loan application that was made an ion ago?

Pray, GTBank, who are you kidding?

Look, all of you dancing skelewu on the ringside of GTBank, seeing the rest of us as Igbo-pleasers, get a life: an injustice is an injustice.

And if you're too blinded by ethnic jingoism to see that GTbanks and all these cursed scam houses who call themselves banks are daylight robbers, that's fine.

But don't come out here and claim that, because some emotional people see the fight between GTbank and Innosson as a Federal govermnet vs Igbo thing, those of us who are above the pedestrian, idiotic and foolish ethnic sentiment, are only trying to pacify and lick the akpu-laced ass of our Igbo friends.

We are simply waaaay above that kind of simplistic fray.

I have always said this: to steal from the bank, just own a bank.

That phrase has never been brought home nearer than how GTbank and its banking cohorts have been stealing the populace blind in the name of banking.

For those of you who don't understand how credit transactions or or the matter of overcharging works, or you simply can't wrap your head around the fact that banking is neither an emotional pastime nor a sentimental trip, you'll do yourself a world of good by simply sticking to that thing you very well know how to do.

accept this from me, my guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by tiger28: 10:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

So why was his house invaded and his family humiliated instead of calling up the case in court? It's GTB that has been running around seeking for sympathy and now sending propaganda online. Who is now fighting a media war? GTB.
Shameless ppl.....Shameless pigs!!!
Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by HillsBlaze(m): 9:13am On Dec 23, 2017
Still GTB is still a bank that will surcharge to the tune of 700million illegally and still claim to be righteous. GTB go and pay ur debts
Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by timsucces(m): 12:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
ettybaba:
God bless GTB.
We shall know the truth soon.
Most Nigeria so called successful businessmen are rogues though.
I know because I bought shares in over 20 companies in the banking sector alone.
So many banks have been ruined by the so called businessmen.
The take a loan and when its time to pay back they simply go to court knowing fully well the judiciary is inefficient and compromised.
I stand with GTB. The bank belongs to all of us the shareholders and whoever takes loan should simply pay.
Playing tribal card is a shameful thing to do by innosson and his other shameless co travellers.

GTB is yet to tell us why they deducted over 500 million fraudulently from his account
until then
#boycottGTB
Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by ettybaba(m): 12:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
timsucces:

GTB is yet to tell us why they deducted over 500 million fraudulently from his account
until then
#boycottGTB
How much does an e-rat like you have in the bank?

1 Like

Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by timsucces(m): 2:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
ettybaba:
How such does an e-rat like you have in the bank?
Give me issue based rebuttal not insult
Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by timsucces(m): 2:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
ettybaba:
ettybaba:

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BVN Information Error Correction; How Long Did It Take? / Dangote Rice Hits Nigerian Market As Price Of Rice Is Set To Crash / Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.