Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,303 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC (67663 Views)

Zugacoin: Why Innocent Chukwuma Of Innoson And Bishop Samzuga Should Be Arrested / Why the Supreme Court Ruling Between Innoson And GTB should worry you / Clarifying Supreme Court Judgment On Innoson Vs Gtbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by Sprumbabafather: 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
Diiet:
one thing verry clear is that innoson has shown himself in a verry bad light, and other banks would be afraid of granting him credit facilities. This saga will end up having negative impact on his business.

Lies, GTB is losing already. We now suspect them as a tool in the hands of the government to kill the business of innocent businessmen. No big businessman will like to do business with GTB except they clear their name.

GTB is now a branch of the EFCC. grin

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
What I think?

GTB is afraid of losing this case against Innoson at the supreme court like they already did in three courts before.

So they resorted to self help by reporting an infraction to the EFCC so as to gain an advantage over Innoson.

GTB should have submitted their findings to the courts and tendered the said forged documents to the courts as additional evidence. The courts will then be in a position to either decide the case against Innoson and punish him according to the law.

The unlawful arrest of a businessman over a case pending in court is a bad idea that will hurt GTB going forward.
Mr man the case has been with efcc before the court cases

7 Likes

Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by frankyychiji(f): 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
greiboy:
not really, there was a different publication yesterday.

This is standard procedure though.
Standard procedure? Did the bank ever deny involving the efcc here?

3 Likes

Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by Diiet: 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
eagleeye2:

Because he said no to GTB trying to reap him off of 599 million according to the banks own auditors
No.
Because he reneged on the agreement he made with the bank from the start.

5 Likes

Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by Sprumbabafather: 8:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
greiboy:
Mr man the case has been with efcc before the court cases

And suddenly EFCC became more powerful than the judges of the supreme court and had to use their powers to effect arrest on a matter pending in court?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2017
frankyychiji:
Standard procedure? Did the bank ever deny involving the efcc here?
I Never said the bank didn't involved efcc. I said the bank are not responsible for mr inoson arrest yesterday. That is efcc doing their job. The case has been with the security operatives for a very long time.

2 Likes

Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

And suddenly EFCC became more powerful than the judges of the supreme court and had to use their powers to effect arrest on a matter pending in court?
No suddenly an appeal court judge granted the efcc the authority to continue there investigation before inoson filled it before a supreme court, but the supreme court hasn't grant inoson a stay of the appeal court judgment yet. Hence, efcc continued with its investigations

5 Likes

Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by Diiet: 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Lies, GTB is losing already. We now suspect them as a tool in the hands of the government to kill the business of innocent businessmen. No big businessman will like to do business with GTB except they clear their name.

GTB is now a branch of the EFCC. grin
let's see how it plays out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by frankyychiji(f): 8:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
greiboy:
I Never said the bank didn't involved efcc. I said the bank are not responsible for mr inoson arrest yesterday. That is efcc doing their job. The case has been with the security operatives for a very long time.
Oh I see! Same case that's already in court. What then shall we make of efcc?

2 Likes

Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by Sprumbabafather: 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
greiboy:
No suddenly an appeal court judge granted the efcc the authority to continue there investigation before inoson filled it before a supreme court, but the supreme court hasn't grant inoson a stay of the appeal court judgment yet. Hence, efcc continued with its investigations

Someone is clearly afraid of the supreme court judgement , hence the panic.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by wristbangle: 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
What I think?

GTB is afraid of losing this case against Innoson at the supreme court like they already did in three courts before.

So they resorted to self help by reporting an infraction to the EFCC so as to gain an advantage over Innoson.

GTB should have submitted their findings to the courts and tendered the said forged documents to the courts as additional evidence. The courts will then be in a position to either decide the case against Innoson and punish him according to the law.

The unlawful arrest of a businessman over a case pending in court is a bad idea that will hurt GTB going forward.

Your comment is one sided hence laced with myopic view. Always endeavour to weigh options before making statement.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
frankyychiji:
Oh I see! Same case that's already in court. What then shall we make of efcc?
Yes, the court granted efcc the authority to continue there investigations.

2 Likes

Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by usba: 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
Diiet:
my brother o su mio.

He forged the signature of GTB staffs and yet his people are defending him.

I have never seen such foolishness except from ipob ingrates who defend thieves and criminals

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 21, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Someone is clearly afraid of the supreme court judgement , hence the panic.
Why?
I don't know about any panic, but why didn't inoson honor efcc invitations.

2 Likes

Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by Sprumbabafather: 8:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
greiboy:
Why?
I don't know about any panic, but why didn't inoson honor efcc invitations.

For the 100000000000th time, let me remind you that Innoson has kept repeating that EFCC never invited him at anytime, he released another statement this night. Instead of you seeing it, you take the side of EFCC.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by Amarabae(f): 8:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
Thunder fire them.
Useless bank.
Their plans failed woefully, nothing will happen to innoson.
He will grow from strength to strength and he will never relocate to Lagos or ogun.
This whole saga is ethnically and politically motivated, am not a kid, I know Nigeria very well.
That's how they frustrated Izuogu motors industry,
Seized ibeto licence in order to monopolize cement biz for dangote.
Etc
God is above them.
Useless country that WILL NEVER DEVELOP.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by KwoiZabo(m): 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
There's been another release by the Bank on their Twitter handle.
lalasticlala mynd44

Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

For the 100000000000th time, let me remind you that Innoson has kept repeating that EFCC never invited him at anytime, he released another statement this night. Instead of you seeing it, you take the side of EFCC.
yes, they never invited him, but apparently some of his workers were mind readers.

2 Likes

Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by oderemo(m): 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
Amarabae:
Thunder fire them.
Useless bank.
Their plans failed woefully, nothing will happen to innoson.
He will grow from strength to strength and he will never relocate to Lagos or ogun.
Keep quite. Go and read the case file and come back here.
Nothing abt. Relocation said, ok.

3 Likes

Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by brodalikeme(m): 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2017
Make una dey speak English there.
I have stop using my current account with your bank for awhile due to charges that I don not understand.

You guys should do your possible best to avoid negative publicity. I can bet you that 90% of your corporate customers are going to cross check their accounts for irregulars charges, be ready when skeletons start falling off your cupboards.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2017
oderemo:

The lady you qouted is very bias. Don't bother arguing with her.

This is a case of a business vs another business. Not a tribal war.

4 Likes

Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by Osucoward: 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
Every businesses out there shouldn’t let loud mouthed chest beaters intimidate them into seeking justice.

I love this release statement grin

3 Likes

Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by GOFRONT(m): 9:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
See me see trouble

2 Likes

Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by sucess001(m): 9:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
You say you don't want to comment on the case yet you called the guy incalterant debtor....very unprofessional statement!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by tobida: 9:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
oderemo:

Keep quiet, go and have brain surgery to correct the apparent deficiencies.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by sureheaven(m): 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
Only Igbos and some illiterate folks belive in only what inoson said. GTB is a standard bank known all over the world for its best service.

5 Likes

Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by Osucoward: 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
I can’t wait to see how this pans out.
Ibos think na only then get monopoly to ruin people’s businesses? Hope every Yoruba person out there is taking note wink

5 Likes

Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by ModsWillKillNL: 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
That's right!

Looonatic flatiyeasterners are in for it!!

3 Likes

Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by spartacus11(m): 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
GTB is going down.
Then when it finally go down u will come and blame PMB
Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by Owaincouncil: 9:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
The letter was even signed by one of their brother.
And they claimed that Gtb is for Yoruba alone.
One love please.

3 Likes

Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by exlinkleads(f): 9:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
hmmmmm - I can't understand some people really.

If they said the case is in court already, why arrest Innoson and release him again?

And which forgery did he do? and even if he did, what is the downside?

The status of the forgery will not affect the fact that GTbank over charged Innoson on his loan deal in the tune of N700m and according to the 22% rate the money have accrued to almost N10b .

They will pay that money, come rain come shine. They are just wanting to blackmail this guy to negotiate from the position of weakness rather than strength.

And if you think there is a businessman in this world that doesn't get his or her hand dirty, u may be the worst fo.ol in the world.

Consider the words of the world richest woman; If you think hardwork and diligence will make you reach, you are poorer than you think.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC by musicwriter(m): 9:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
And they admitted reporting Innoson to the EFCC. Now its certain there's a relationship with the EFCC.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Remove My Bvn From Loan Apps / BVN Information Error Correction; How Long Did It Take? / Dangote Rice Hits Nigerian Market As Price Of Rice Is Set To Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.