Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

"Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy (31527 Views)

Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo / Bursted! Mahdi Shehu In Alleged Multimillion Anti-Izala Campaign By Umar Danlami / Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by mpowa(m): 6:59pm On Dec 24, 2017
ridious:
ALHAMDULILAH i am a muslim. i know what ZAKAT (TITHE) means. its taking 2.5% of your earning to empower, enrich poor (less privileged, orphan, widows) and not the so called men of GOD. Give ur tithe directly to the poor or charity organizations around you
Seriously bros, what are you up to? Is Tithe affecting you too? You should find your way to the Islam section, they will appreciate your sermon on the 2.5% for the less privileged there, we don't follow the same Creed so no basis for argument.

2 Likes

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Modupeolatemi01(f): 7:00pm On Dec 24, 2017
Well said my brethren. Thanks for ds response. Anyway v decided not to argue with ds folks anymore. The devil had hardened their hearts just like he did to pharaoh. They will never hear they will rather listen to freeze than read d word of God and ask d Holy Spirit to interpret the true meaning of the scripture to them.

They depend on freeze,pastors ,and mere men to interprete d word of God to them. It's saddening ,the Bible call them 'having the form of godliness but denying the power thereof'. Freeze and so many pastors have misled so many xtians by misinterpreting the word of God and they in turn believe them sheepishly. He who has ears let him hear what the spirit is saying to the church. Shalom

quote author=emusmithy post=63498172]

Is it your idiot? Is it not my idiot?

It is my idiot. It is my idiot.

I'm a sheeple. You just quoted the Scripture sha...

And Jesus said, "If any man will be wise in this world, will be a fool. If any will be a fool, will be wise."

I lose to gain #eternity

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by paxonel(m): 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
virus05:

You know whites don't pay tithes by relaxing in your poor home?? You think only Nigerians pay tithes? Okay, keep talking I'm happy you're also among the black monkeys
The earlier you grow up the better for you.
I say most churches currently in England don't collect tithe anymore,They do not talk about it at all. Rather, collections are only made to support the needly. I know exactly what I'm talking about.
If you have any relation over there, ask this say question.

You remember sometime ago, living faith church in England was closed down. Later, they were given back their license to operate. You never bother to find out what conspired?
You are here in Nigeria promoting religion with your little finance.
Your schools are decaying.

I sorry sorry o
I sorry for Nigeria undecided
Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Jesusgirl92(f): 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
mpowa:

I will not be free in Jesus name. Which kain freedom be that? Freedom from christ? Those who wants to be free can be free, the wolves are waiting for you outside.
cheesy cheesy one million and one likes for you... I'm a proud SHEEP.

2 Likes

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by gGGODDd(m): 7:25pm On Dec 24, 2017
DonaTee:

Christianity always preaches love even to your enemies. Even Christ said he himself came for the sinners.

Open your eyes n see that which you r denying yourself.

girl pls get off my mention. girls hav nothing to offer, naturally dumb pple. i got nothing to tell ya
Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by 400billionman: 7:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
emusmithy:

You don't say 'next' on a thread you didn't create. It's my abode.
Or maybe that's just the English you can speak for now. I understand your plight.

Next please. cool

TIME will teach you.

Say 5 years from now.
Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by snowblaq(f): 8:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
dollyjoy:
Continue, keep Tithing, while your pastors drive private jets and live in mansion, you continue to grow slimmer and "hope". Things go better.

Is it your slim or your hope?.... Why do people even drink panadol for another person's headache... Do these tithers complain to you?... Abeg swerve... Same old same old stale lines everytime.....

4 Likes

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by lookingfly: 8:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
Did you read what he wrote?? If u did, you'd know that he was not out to convince you and your likes to pay.... Rather, u should mind your business and let us tithers mind ours.... Who u EPP?? Abeg shift...
if not shear hypocracy, why is it that the most quoted verse on tithing is malachi 3:8-10 by pastors while there are other verses like Deuteronomy 14:22-26 which teaches us how to use our tithe in the house of God. What's stopping the pastors from quoting Deuteronomy 14:22-26 if they really want to be transparent with tithing or may be they are afraid of something, which is people may stop paying their tithe to them and instead use it in the house of God like the verse in Deuteronomy says. If it works for you Wren you pay to the pastors, keep it up. But for me, I would pay it to the poor and less previlege having gotten the truth behind tithing and having come to the knowledge that pastors intentonally by-pass Deuteronomy 14:22-26 since it doesn't favour them. Cheers
Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Jesusgirl92(f): 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
lookingfly:
if not shear hypocracy, why is it that the most quoted verse on tithing is malachi 3:8-10 by pastors while there are other verses like Deuteronomy 14:22-26 which teaches us how to use our tithe in the house of God. What's stopping the pastors from quoting Deuteronomy 14:22-26 if they really want to be transparent with tithing or may be they are afraid of something, which is people may stop paying their tithe to them and instead use it in the house of God like the verse in Deuteronomy says. If it works for you Wren you pay to the pastors, keep it up. But for me, I would pay it to the poor and less previlege having gotten the truth behind tithing and having come to the knowledge that pastors intentonally by-pass Deuteronomy 14:22-26 since it doesn't favour them. Cheers
Who did Abraham pay his tithe to? The poor and less privilege abi?? Please, alms giving and tithe paying are NOT the same... Please take note.

1 Like

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Jesusgirl92(f): 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
snowblaq:

Is it your slim or your hope?.... Why do people even drink panadol for another person's headache... Do these tithers complain to you?... Abeg swerve... Same old same old stale lines everytime.....
Nne leave that one.... Who tell am say I wan fat before...

3 Likes

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by virus05(m): 8:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
paxonel:

The earlier you grow up the better for you.
I say most churches currently in England don't collect tithe anymore,They do not talk about it at all. Rather, collections are only made to support the needly. I know exactly what I'm talking about.
If you have any relation over there, ask this say question.

You remember sometime ago, living faith church in England was closed down. Later, they were given back their license to operate. You never bother to find out what conspired?
You are here in Nigeria promoting religion with your little finance.
Your schools are decaying.

I sorry sorry o
I sorry for Nigeria undecided

Okay. I'll still keep on paying. Nothing changed. Are you done talking?

1 Like

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Amanayebo(m): 8:58pm On Dec 24, 2017
On tithe, I stand
Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by paxonel(m): 9:00pm On Dec 24, 2017
virus05:

Who cares?
Billions of christians like me don't pay,We are happy. grin
Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Amanayebo(m): 9:00pm On Dec 24, 2017
virus05:

Freeze away
Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Amanayebo(m): 9:01pm On Dec 24, 2017
paxonel:

Who cares?

Ur population is insignificant
Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Amanayebo(m): 9:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
[quote author=emusmithy post=63497720]
"Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy

The essence of this thread isn't to make anyone believe in the POWER and PURPOSE of TITHING. Mba!

It's to reveal to the entire followers of Freeze that they are only fighting a lost battle.

WHY WE TITHE:

Malachi 3:8-10 says so all about it. You can look it up Bible students.

Did Jesus personally command it? Oh yeah. He said, 'I have come to FULFIL THE LAW' not to abolish it. The law of Tithing, inclusive.

Freeze Vs Judas Is Carriot

The TAP(Tithe Against Poverty) Challenge didn't start today.

Jesus was going to be crucified. Mary Magdalene bought very expensive perfume to rub on His feet. JUDAS IS CARRIOT STOOD AND SAID, "MASTER, Men of God shouldn't be allowed to use such expensive perfs(cars, jets, suits, accessories, universities etc) Let's sell it and give to the poor. JESUS SAID, LEAVE HER ALONE JUDAS. YOU ALWAYS HAVE THE POOR WITH YOU. Most importantly, the BIBLE that searches the heart revealed, HE SAID THIS NOT BECAUSE HE CARED FOR THE POOR but because HE WAS A THIEF!

My people, Scripture is been fulfilled before your very eyes. Is this not same thing FREEZE is doing? He is a thief, biblically speaking.

To his followers: HAS Freeze RECENTLY GIVEN TO THE POOR AND THEN LET US KNOW? Or is he broke? A leader should lead by example na.

To his followers:

- Is there anyone (strong believer) you know who has stopped tithing because of Freeze? Let's see the person otherwise you're wasting Precious MB.

- If you were not tithing before, you haven't been scammed. Why are you bothered about US SHEEPLES that have been scammed and loving it.

- Are you now too concerned and caring about us SHEEPLES? WE ARE OKAY THE WAY WE ARE.

TO ALL TITHING and "soon-to-be" TITHERS in all these local assemblies:

-Living Faith Church
-Christ Embassy
-Hilltop Church
-RCCG
-Dominion City
-Apostolic
-Catholic
-Coza
-House on the Rock
-Anglican
-OFM
-MFM
-CHURCH OF CHRIST etc.

For once, LET'S TELL FREEZE AND HIS FOLLOWERS TO "Quit Ranting", THAT WE ARE HAPPY TO BE CALLED "SHEEPLES".

'Their Painment'

- Men of God, anointed vessels whom God called out of their comfort zones are doing well financially and fulfilling Scripture that says...

Psalms 89:27
Also I will make him my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth.

The unusual authority and influence these men have is a concern to the devil and the 'kings of the earth.'- the naysayers.

BUT THAT'S ONLY THE BEGINNING. WHY?

Isaiah 2:2
And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house (The CHURCH) shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills (THE WORLD SYSTEM); and all nations shall flow unto it.

They'll soon flow into it- they're just making shakara. They want to know what is responsible for our influence but too proud to admit.

#droppen.

- LIKE and SHARE IF YOU ARE A TITHER and won't quit for no internet rant because you know how far He has taken you from grass to GRACE via your covenant practice.

- LEAVE US THE SHEEPLES (LUTS) CAMPAIGN!!!

I was born a sheeple...
I didn't choose my people
Can a sheep bark, out?
Like you want us to back out?

It's effortless! LUTS Campaign!

This is our voice!

#ttcc
#tithertillchristcomes
[/quote

God bless you!

Cos of this wonderful write up....... I had to join nairaland officially......just to comment.

Someone who cannot manage a nuclear family wants to educate me about tithing!

#proudlyShippersCouncil

#WinnersPort

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Amanayebo(m): 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
emusmithy:

"Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy

The essence of this thread isn't to make anyone believe in the POWER and PURPOSE of TITHING. Mba!

It's to reveal to the entire followers of Freeze that they are only fighting a lost battle.

WHY WE TITHE:

Malachi 3:8-10 says so all about it. You can look it up Bible students.

Did Jesus personally command it? Oh yeah. He said, 'I have come to FULFIL THE LAW' not to abolish it. The law of Tithing, inclusive.

Freeze Vs Judas Is Carriot

The TAP(Tithe Against Poverty) Challenge didn't start today.

Jesus was going to be crucified. Mary Magdalene bought very expensive perfume to rub on His feet. JUDAS IS CARRIOT STOOD AND SAID, "MASTER, Men of God shouldn't be allowed to use such expensive perfs(cars, jets, suits, accessories, universities etc) Let's sell it and give to the poor. JESUS SAID, LEAVE HER ALONE JUDAS. YOU ALWAYS HAVE THE POOR WITH YOU. Most importantly, the BIBLE that searches the heart revealed, HE SAID THIS NOT BECAUSE HE CARED FOR THE POOR but because HE WAS A THIEF!

My people, Scripture is been fulfilled before your very eyes. Is this not same thing FREEZE is doing? He is a thief, biblically speaking.

To his followers: HAS Freeze RECENTLY GIVEN TO THE POOR AND THEN LET US KNOW? Or is he broke? A leader should lead by example na.

To his followers:

- Is there anyone (strong believer) you know who has stopped tithing because of Freeze? Let's see the person otherwise you're wasting Precious MB.

- If you were not tithing before, you haven't been scammed. Why are you bothered about US SHEEPLES that have been scammed and loving it.

- Are you now too concerned and caring about us SHEEPLES? WE ARE OKAY THE WAY WE ARE.

TO ALL TITHING and "soon-to-be" TITHERS in all these local assemblies:

-Living Faith Church
-Christ Embassy
-Hilltop Church
-RCCG
-Dominion City
-Apostolic
-Catholic
-Coza
-House on the Rock
-Anglican
-OFM
-MFM
-CHURCH OF CHRIST etc.

For once, LET'S TELL FREEZE AND HIS FOLLOWERS TO "Quit Ranting", THAT WE ARE HAPPY TO BE CALLED "SHEEPLES".

'Their Painment'

- Men of God, anointed vessels whom God called out of their comfort zones are doing well financially and fulfilling Scripture that says...

Psalms 89:27
Also I will make him my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth.

The unusual authority and influence these men have is a concern to the devil and the 'kings of the earth.'- the naysayers.

BUT THAT'S ONLY THE BEGINNING. WHY?

Isaiah 2:2
And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house (The CHURCH) shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills (THE WORLD SYSTEM); and all nations shall flow unto it.

They'll soon flow into it- they're just making shakara. They want to know what is responsible for our influence but too proud to admit.

#droppen.

- LIKE and SHARE IF YOU ARE A TITHER and won't quit for no internet rant because you know how far He has taken you from grass to GRACE via your covenant practice.

- LEAVE US THE SHEEPLES (LUTS) CAMPAIGN!!!

I was born a sheeple...
I didn't choose my people
Can a sheep bark, out?
Like you want us to back out?

It's effortless! LUTS Campaign!

This is our voice!

#ttcc
#tithertillchristcomes

God bless you!

Cos of this wonderful write up....... I had to join nairaland officially......just to comment.

#proudlyShippersCouncil

#WinnersSector

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by amazon14: 9:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
emusmithy:

Shiloh 2017 held in all states in Nigeria.
RCCG had theirs as well.

The crowds depicts who didn't care about Freeze. I mean, who is Freeze? He is just a man with an opinion and NO RESULT.

Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Adeboye, Chris are all GREAT LEADERS with great people following them. Real people who believe in them. Not online and electronic people following Freeze. Aren't you frustrated following Freeze?

Emusmithy God bless sosososo much.
Thank you. Like I keep saying I don't want to be freed for the likes of freeze who devil have frozen his heart. Cold blooded freezer.

1 Like

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by paxonel(m): 9:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
Amanayebo:

Ur population is insignificant
Big lie,
More tithers are joining us, people are becoming wiser.
50 years from now, there will only be old papas and mamas who are interested in tithe. Just like the way it is in UK, America, Canada and Australia

1 Like

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by LaExpert: 9:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Are you paying tithes the way God instructed?

Can you show me where God said tithes should be paid monetarily?

You can see how funny it is pouring old wine in new wineskin.

Use the scriptures to validate the fact that God instructed Tithes to be paid monetarily...or keep on preaching a false doctrine in disobedience.

Are you against tithing in its entirety or just against monetary tithing?
Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Jesusgirl92(f): 9:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
paxonel:

Who cares?
Then why u wan kon die for our matter na?
U be commissioner of happiness undecided undecided??

1 Like

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Jesusgirl92(f): 9:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
Amanayebo:

God bless you!

#proudlyShippersCouncil

#WinnersSector
Welcome on board. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by OkaiCorne(m): 9:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
LaExpert:

Are you against tithing in its entirety or just against monetary tithing?

1) I am against monetary tithing, it has no basis whatsoever in the scriptures or in Jewish history.

2) I am against tithing being preached as obligatory on Christians. Anyone can practice it as he or she is led by the Spirit of God in line with the instructions laid out by God...but please no one should preach that tithing is mandatory for Christians. I am against that as well.
Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by BERNIMOORE: 9:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
Then why u wan kon die for our matter na commissioner of happiness undecided undecided??
ask Jesus why him wan die for people paying higher monies to purchase goods in the synagogue, na I'm money, or are the payers complaining? so why Jesus come dey flog them?
Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Jesusgirl92(f): 9:44pm On Dec 24, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
ask Jesus why him wan die for people paying higher monies to purchase goods in the synagogue, na I'm money, or are the payers complaining? so why Jesus come dey flog them?
#yawns#. Try another trick... Next please!!

1 Like

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by BERNIMOORE: 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
#yawns#. Try another trick... Next please!!
next what, Jesus stopped greediness in his father's house where we belong, do you even know that pastors or GOs must not be greedy, receiving tithe first fruit and others are act of greediness oole
Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 24, 2017
Amanayebo:

God bless you!

#proudlyShippersCouncil

#WinnersSector

Thanks my new dawn brother.
You're welcome to Nairaland. smiley

2 Likes

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
next what, Jesus stopped greediness in his father's house where we belong, do you even know that pastors or GOs must not be greedy, receiving tithe first fruit and others are act of greediness oole

E dey pain you?

Should they share it with you?

2 Likes

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by BERNIMOORE: 10:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
[quote author=Amanayebo post=63578698][/quote]wonderful write up indeed Pastor Chris oyakhilome is not managing his home yet hypocrit like you will lick his feet because he dey Chop tithe angry
Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Jesusgirl92(f): 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2017
emusmithy:

E dey pain you?

lol... Help me ask am o.

1 Like

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by BERNIMOORE: 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2017
emusmithy:

E dey pain you?

e dey pain Jesus that you are ole grin
Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by BERNIMOORE: 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
Proudly ole you are grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Flooding Has Been Swallowed Up, Prophet Shola Says After Meeting Governor Douye / What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! / "Why Masturbation Was The Biggest Sin For Me To Overcome"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.