Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,199 members, 7,835,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

"Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy (31529 Views)

Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo / Bursted! Mahdi Shehu In Alleged Multimillion Anti-Izala Campaign By Umar Danlami / Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by DonaTee(f): 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
gGGODDd:
girl pls get off my mention. girls hav nothing to offer, naturally dumb pple. i got nothing to tell ya

Taaa!!! Go back to the cave u came from n Hide. Your mother was once a girl n she's still dumb till today. U Hide behind ur Nokia 3310 to spew thrash. slowpoke.
U think having a cigarette dick makes u a man?

Don't even let me wash You clean
Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
lol... Help me ask am o.

Don't mind them. Enemies of the cross.
Like Saul of Tarsus, the gate of heaven is opened to them.

Thanks for defending the faith.

2 Likes

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
e dey pain Jesus that you are ole grin

1 Like

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by BERNIMOORE: 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
emusmithy:

Don't mind them. Enemies of the cross.
Like Saul of Tarsus, the gate of heaven is opened to them.

Thanks for defending the faith.
you are a swindler not ready to discuss the scripture to butreess your point grin
Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
you are a swindler not ready to discuss the scripture to butreess your point grin

You can't understand because it's too big for your mind.

2 Likes

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by BERNIMOORE: 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
[quote author=emusmithy post=63580216][/quote]instead of quoting the scriptures you were reduced to quoting salad recipe grin
Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by BERNIMOORE: 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2017
emusmithy:

who damage you like this grin angry
Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Jesusgirl92(f): 10:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
So you feel what you think about tithers matter to us?? First of all, who you be?? Why are you so pained about this matter?? We don come meet u for money before?? Or ask for your help in anyway?? Na your money we dey use pay?? Why you kon dey carry our matter for your head like gala?? Leave us the way we are and face front onku G O... cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by BERNIMOORE: 10:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
Can you deny the fact that the monthly income tithe to churches across is emm NOSEDIVING whence you were employed to think that you can save the situation but no, the unscriptural tithe is going down to its feet till Its grounded grin
Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by OkaiCorne(m): 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2017
emusmithy:

Apostle Stephen still broke down the scriptures for the Ethiopian eunuch to understand. You can also do the same if the Spirit of God is leading you to.

This tithe matter is not rocket science jare... "no insults intended"

cheers

1 Like

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by BERNIMOORE: 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
I can understant your frustration that even on your own thread youare beaten black and blue you have 189likes compare to someone whom you may call anti-but with facts with 229 likes on your thread as at 10:29 pm, pls cover your face in shame for losing a batle in you own thread when no sheeple even appoint you but you are rather forcing yourself on the false sheeple grin grin https://www.nairaland.com/4246978/leave-us-sheeples-luts-campaign
Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by BERNIMOORE: 10:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Apostle Stephen still broke down the scriptures for the Ethiopian eunuch to understand. You can also do the same if the Spirit of God is leading you to.

This tithe matter is not rocket science jare... "no insults intended"

cheers
God bless you brother, just because of greed they assume a desperate approach to rescue the modern tithe fraud ;DD they ask 'na your money? and so on, is that not desperate intention to steal! A won olosa ole jatijati
Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Jesusgirl92(f): 10:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
I can understant your frustration that even on your own thread youare beaten black and blue you have 189likes compare to someone whom you may call anti-but with facts with 229 likes on your thread as at 10:29 pm, pls cover your face in shame for losing a batle in you own thread when no sheeple even appoint you but you are rather forcing yourself on the false sheeple grin grin https://www.nairaland.com/4246978/leave-us-sheeples-luts-campaign
lol... See thinking... So it has been about likes for u all along grin grin?? Na wa o. Write-ups with the most likes make the most sense according to you abi??

1 Like

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by BERNIMOORE: 10:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
lol... See thinking... So it has been about likes for u all along grin grin?? Na wa o.
have you admitted that you are fighting a lost battle even on your thread as demonstrated? You cant answer that because you are not sincere grin
Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Jesusgirl92(f): 10:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
have you admitted that you are fighting a lost battle even on your thread as demonstrated? You cant answer that because you are not sincere grin
Are likes your problem?? Wait, have u asked nwamaikpe what he does with his plenty likes? Wetin d likes EPP am achieve?? Lost battle because of nairaland likes?? I'm weeping for you here.

1 Like

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by rosita33(f): 10:58pm On Dec 24, 2017
chaarly:

so you're now the keeper of the truth and the eye opener of the weak. issokay
I only gave my opinion and you called me mumu blatantly.
madam Solomon issokay. keep wallowing in your wisdom.

your replies goes on to show that you possess no fruit of the spirit

#by their fruits you shall know them
goodbye
Mr, I only ask you to tell us what your pastor or the pastor in your church has done for the poor and needy? if you can give me just one, I will be you are on the right track. JESUS feeds his sheep's not taking from them I am not the keeper of truth. the bibles says my people perish cos of lack of knowledge and this is one. quote me. I have been in Christendom and I know what am say. JESUS called peter tthrice and ask him to feed his sheep not take from them. the churches shares any food brought into the church among themselves, the neepapedy and widows equally. why is today church different? pastors only know of themselves and their families. Bleep the fake ones.

2 Likes

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by BERNIMOORE: 11:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
Are likes your problem?? Wait, have u asked nwamaikpe what he does with his plenty likes? Wetin d likes EPP am achieve?? Lost battle because of nairaland likes?? I'm weeping for you here.
it shows that the sheeple never endorse you in the first place but rather you are forcing yourself Without the sheeple's consent, o ma she ooo, ole barawo grin
Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by BERNIMOORE: 11:41pm On Dec 24, 2017
rosita33:
Mr, I only ask you to tell us what your pastor or the pastor in your church has done for the poor and needy? if you can give me just one, I will be you are on the right track. JESUS feeds his sheep's not taking from them I am not the keeper of truth. the bibles says my people perish cos of lack of knowledge and this is one. quote me. I have been in Christendom and I know what am say. JESUS called peter tthrice and ask him to feed his sheep not take from them. the churches shares any food brought into the church among themselves, the neepapedy and widows equally. why is today church different? pastors only know of themselves and their families. Bleep the fake ones.
God bless you they can't answer your question angry grin

1 Like

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by gGGODDd(m): 1:11am On Dec 25, 2017
DonaTee:

Taaa!!! Go back to the cave u came from n Hide. Your mother was once a girl n she's still dumb till today. U Hide behind ur Nokia 3310 to spew thrash. slowpoke.

you wouldn't say nothing to me apart from what u gals are known 4. insulting guys mothers whenever u got issues with guys. ok say whatever u want ma. Blessings be upon u nd ur mum, but still I stand my ground that u gals of now hav nothing to offer, so just get off my mention n neva mention me any day u see my moniker commenting just stay d 4uck off my mention. I just do not want any sought of convo with u gals cus u really hav nothin to offer. I'm atheist and I do not like u. I do not like u for being religious I do not like u 4 being dumb worshipping a white jewish deity in Nigeria. I do not like u for havin dat smelly pussy which u open carelessly 4 nairaland mods. I do not like u 4 wearing that smelly pant right now. I do not like u for mentioning me, Gal keep off my mention. I really do not like u, u can insult my mum that yo ish. I do not like u, keep off bItchh. for real girl, I really do not like u
Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by gGGODDd(m): 1:18am On Dec 25, 2017
DonaTee:

as 4 my penis I wouldn't tell u d actual size u crave to know. but I can shove it down ur throat and kill u with my penis.
Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Nobody: 4:15am On Dec 25, 2017
Wow. Great thread. Am late for the party cry
Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Jesusgirl92(f): 6:32am On Dec 25, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
it shows that the sheeple never endorse you in the first place but rather you are forcing yourself Without the sheeple's consent, o ma she ooo, ole barawo grin
Kai, see person brain.... And u arrived at all this conclusion based on the number of Nairaland likes u see on a post grin grin grin.... Who did this to u? Chai, it shall not be well with that person ooo. Say amen biko. cheesy cheesy cheesy... Let me tell u something... To show you how much your opinion does NOT count... Even though it's only me paying tithe in the whole world, u and your kind can cry, shout and insult me all day long.... I will not stop u hear... Sheeple's consent ko, approval in.... Biko rant on.... After ole barawo, which other name can u think of?? On top my own money naim person wan die put?? Chai, wetin I no go see for Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Jesusgirl92(f): 6:32am On Dec 25, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
Kai, see person brain.... And u arrived at all this conclusion based on the number of Nairaland likes u see on a post grin grin grin.... Who did this to u? Chai, it shall not be well with that person ooo. Say amen biko. cheesy cheesy cheesy... Let me tell u something... To show you how much your opinion does NOT count... Even if it's only me paying tithe in the whole world, u and your kind can cry, shout and insult me all day long.... I will not stop u hear... Sheeple's consent ko, approval ni.... Biko, rant on.... After ole barawo, which other name can u think of?? On top my own money naim person wan die put?? Chai, wetin I no go see for Nairaland. cheesy
Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Jesusgirl92(f): 6:42am On Dec 25, 2017
rosita33:
You must think so highly of yourself... Tell you one thing our pastor have done for the poor and needy.... And you are who exactly to ask that question undecided undecided?? Jesus or minister of heaven affairs?? common swerve undecided undecided... So u be one of those people that go about broadcasting your so called "good" deed when u help a person out?? Just like your G O freeze advertised the JAMB form he bought for someone shey?? Chai!! I pity person wey go accept your kinda help cry cry cry...
Lastly anti, our money, our business.. cheesy cheesy oya face front

1 Like

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by paxonel(m): 7:33am On Dec 25, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
Then why u wan kon die for our matter na commissioner of happiness undecided undecided??
He quoted me first, na him dey kill himself, not me ..

Also, the OP came up with the topic first, so na the OP dey kill himself. Because no matter how hard he tries, what will be will always be, he is just wasting his time.

Daddy freeze has won so many people to his side. Very very soon few people will be involved in this fake tithe of a thing. It has started already!

What people don't understand is, Nigerian churches can function very well when people are giving to churches cheerfully any amount they can afford. But by the time churches are quoting old testament tithe to members, that they should be paying a regular 10% from their monthly income, That automatically is not cheerful giving again but compulsion.
It is highly fraudulent.

It will make pastors become unnecessarily richer while most church members who are giving remain poorer.
And bet me, God is not in support of that kind of imbalance.

1 Like

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Jesusgirl92(f): 7:43am On Dec 25, 2017
gGGODDd:
you wouldn't say nothing to me apart from what u gals are known 4. insulting guys mothers whenever u got issues with guys. ok say whatever u want ma. Blessings be upon u nd ur mum, but still I stand my ground that u gals of now hav nothing to offer, so just get off my mention n neva mention me any day u see my moniker commenting just stay d 4uck off my mention. I just do not want any sought of convo with u gals cus u really hav nothin to offer. I'm atheist and I do not like u. I do not like u for being religious I do not like u 4 being dumb worshipping a white jewish deity in Nigeria. I do not like u for havin dat smelly pussy which u open carelessly 4 nairaland mods. I do not like u 4 wearing that smelly pant right now. I do not like u for mentioning me, Gal keep off my mention. I really do not like u, u can insult my mum that yo ish. I do not like u, keep off bItchh. for real girl, I really do not like u
see painment cheesy cheesy... Biko who your like epp? See the number "I do not like you" u typed.... Chai! It must have peppered you to your bone marrow... U be atheist but jump on every Christian thread you can find.... Looking for what exactly?? Happiness?? Fulfillment?? Na bp u go just give yourself.... U better go and wail in the hole where u crawled out from in peace.... Thank you as you do so cheesy cheesy.

1 Like

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by BERNIMOORE: 8:01am On Dec 25, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
see painment cheesy cheesy... Biko who your like epp? See the number "I do not like you" u typed.... Chai! It must have peppered you to your bone marrow... U be athiet but jump on every Christian thread you can find.... Looking for what exactly?? Happiness?? Fulfillment?? Na bp u go just give yourself.... U better go and wail in the hole where u crawled out from in peace.... Thank you as you do so cheesy cheesy.
see what you reduced what could have been scripturally edified discussion to, you think you can fight dirty you jam person wey pass you, anyway sheeples said they don't need you to front their course because you are CORRUPT cheesy and the fact that if vote count for likes you have been disgraced
Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Jesusgirl92(f): 8:26am On Dec 25, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
see what you reduced what could have been scripturally edified discussion to, you think you can fight dirty you jam person wey pass you, anyway sheeples said they don't need you to front their course because you are CORRUPT cheesy and the fact that if vote count for likes you have been disgraced
lol is your disgrace?? How many people liked Jesus when he was on earth?? Did it make any difference to him?? Person wey pass me?? cheesy cheesy based on the number of curse words he used abi? Abeg make d guy pass me biko.... I no want that kind pass for my life . In fact, I reject it.. Biko, u sef pass me for that area too... I no want..... I actually enjoy seeing you display your "intelligence" using Nairaland likes as your yardstick for measurement... Hilarious... Lol grin grin. Onku, biko rant on....

1 Like

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by virus05(m): 9:26am On Dec 25, 2017
paxonel:

Who cares?
Billions of christians like me don't pay,We are happy. grin
Good for u
Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by BERNIMOORE: 9:31am On Dec 25, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
lol is your disgrace?? How many people liked Jesus when he was on earth?? Did it make any difference to him?? Person wey pass me?? cheesy cheesy based on the number of curse words he used abi? Abeg make d guy pass me biko.... I no want that kind pass for my life . In fact, I reject it.. Biko, u sef pass me for that area too... I no want..... I actually enjoy seeing you display your "intelligence" using Nairaland likes as your yardstick for measurement... Hilarious... Lol grin grin. Onku, biko rant on....
Jesus defended the truth with scriptures, before Pontius pilate before the Pharisees and even before Lucifer quoting scriptures saying "it is written" he was never as lazy to the scripture as you are unable to butress why people should pay tithe cherry picked from old testament but you foolishly tell people that they don't tell you what to do, yet you want to represent the sheeple with your croocked LUTS campaign but as you can see your likes were dwarfed by someone who could reason using scriptures soundly, what a shame grin so comparing yourself with Jesus is like comparing a jet to a used bicycle,
Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Jesusgirl92(f): 9:34am On Dec 25, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
Jesus defended the truth with scriptures, before Pontius pilate before the Pharisees and even before Lucifer quoting scriptures saying "it is written" he was never as lazy to the scripture as you are unable to butress why people should pay tithe cherry picked from old testament but you foolishly tell people that they don't tell you what to do, yet you want to represent the sheeple with your croocked LUTS campaign but as you can see your likes were dwarfed by someone who could reason using scriptures soundly, what a shame grin
#yawns#

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! / "Why Masturbation Was The Biggest Sin For Me To Overcome" / Apostle Suleman Visits IGP Idris (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.