Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

"Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy (31451 Views)

Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo / Bursted! Mahdi Shehu In Alleged Multimillion Anti-Izala Campaign By Umar Danlami / Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 23, 2017
petra1:

Those who are worshiping God in tithing and offerings are not complaining. its the non church goers who don't give that are complaining for them .even insulting even those who give

As in enh

1 Like

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 23, 2017
kraftyiyk:
grin
Op no one is holding u guys... What Freeze did was merely to quote from the same Bible your shepherds has been quoting from, what baffles most people (including you) is why it seems that by an odd coincidence, all the GO's developed selective Amnesia on ever preaching from the verses which Freeze has been quoting of recent.

your reactions are actually expected, have u ever heard of Kubler Ross model in pshychology?(1) Denial is the 1st point of grief(loss/dissapointment), followed by (2)Anger_(3)Bargain_(4)Depression, and (5)Final Acceptance. at this moment, Some of you sheep guys are in various stages of this tested theory.

We follow the Bible. The Bible is God's Word. It is contrary to psychology.

Tithing outlives you, Freeze, Psychology etc.
I and the other sheep will stick to it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by kraftyiyk: 12:32am On Dec 23, 2017
emusmithy:

You typed with Adrenaline laden fingers, read my post very well, i said no one is holding u sheeps, your reply shows you are still in stage 2(Anger) of the kubler ross model. grin

When you said u follow the bible, Did Freeze quote out of context?
Ofcourse you wont follow pshychology cause thats what the shepherd uses against the sheeps. But when God asked Noah to build an Ark, Noah did so on fate , yet he constructed the ark with measurements, which shows that there is also a place for rationale thinking in christianity.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 23, 2017
kraftyiyk:

You typed with Adrenaline laden fingers, read my post very well, i said no one is holding u sheeps, your reply shows you are still in stage 2(Anger) of the kubler ross model. grin

When you said u follow the bible, Did Freeze quote out of context?
Ofcourse you wont follow pshychology cause thats what the shepherd uses against the sheeps. But when God asked Abraham to build an Arc, Abhraham did so on fate , yet he constructed the arc with measurements, which shows that there is also a place for rationale thinking in christianity.

Abraham to build an arc lolzzzz!

7 Likes

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by danvon(m): 12:42am On Dec 23, 2017
emusmithy:

Wolves like Freeze right?
yeah who else grin
Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 23, 2017
danvon:
yeah who else grin

Lolz cheesy
Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Ranchhoddas: 1:14am On Dec 23, 2017
People learn to love their chains... Daenerys Targaryen

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by kraftyiyk: 3:28am On Dec 23, 2017
emusmithy:

Abraham to build an arc lolzzzz!

Noahs ark i meant. Dont shift the goal post bro

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by OkCornel(m): 4:44am On Dec 23, 2017
emusmithy:

If circumcision is the requirement and sign of adhering to the old covenant...and Paul stated that circumcision is not an essential requirement to be in Christ...how then is tithing (one of the old covenant requirements) now obligatory for Christians to adhere to?

By the way, where did God instruct people to pay tithes in gold and silver (money)? If you say TAP is demonic...is the false doctrine of obligatory monetary tithing which is contrary to the laid out instructions of God on tithing not even MORE DEMONIC?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Nuhvey(m): 5:36am On Dec 23, 2017
Martinez19:
If you can be happy to call yourself a sheeple, then you are an idiot. angry

How can someone be proud to call oneself a sheeple? Do you know what that means?

"Religion dulls the senses and I agree."
- Bobby Fischer.
yo man, u play Chess?

1 Like

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Zither(m): 6:53am On Dec 23, 2017
dollyjoy:
Continue, keep Tithing, while your pastors drive private jets and live in mansion, you continue to grow slimmer and "hope". Things go better.

Madam, is it your money? When you were investing in MMM did anyone stop you? Leave others to do with their money as they wish just as you hate it when others tell you what to do with your money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 23, 2017
kraftyiyk:

Noahs ark i meant. Dont shift the goal post bro

You shifted the Goal Post when you said Abraham. It only means most of you Freeze's followers don't know the Bible. You take it out of context to suit your argument.

Noah didn't do so on fate. Noah believed God.
Noah used no rational thinking. Noah had faith.
Faith AND rational thinking are like two parallel lines that can never meet.
Rain has never fallen before and God said to Noah, prepare an ark. Rain will come from above this time that will destroy the world.

That's no rational thinking.

Come up stronger points bro.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 23, 2017
OkCornel:

If circumcision is the requirement and sign of adhering to the old covenant...and Paul stated that circumcision is not an essential requirement to be in Christ...how then is tithing (one of the old covenant requirements) now obligatory for Christians to adhere to?

By the way, where did God instruct people to pay tithes in gold and silver (money)? If you say TAP is demonic...is the false doctrine of obligatory monetary tithing which is contrary to the laid out instructions of God on tithing not even MORE DEMONIC?

1. Jesus instructed on tithing. He even looked at it as SMALLER MATTERS...

Matthew 23:23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

Did you get that?

2. Circumcision was a requirement and that put only the Jews, Abraham's seed at the place of opportunity and WE Gentiles lost.

You see, God needed to get all of us, Jews and Gentiles. Jesus came and in Him, if anyone believes, the prerequisite would no longer be circumcision but faith in Him.

The OT was not all perfect.

Hebrews 8:7, 10 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second
For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

As for tithing, Jesus mentioning it again as I stated is a proof that it is a covenant requirement for our prosperity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 23, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
People learn to love their chains... Daenerys Targaryen

Even you, yeah.

1 Like

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Martinez19(m): 10:16am On Dec 23, 2017
Nuhvey:
yo man, u play Chess?
yep!
Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by OkCornel(m): 11:27am On Dec 23, 2017
emusmithy:

1. Jesus instructed on tithing. He even looked at it as SMALLER MATTERS...

Matthew 23:23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

Did you get that?

2. Circumcision was a requirement and that put only the Jews, Abraham's seed at the place of opportunity and WE Gentiles lost.

You see, God needed to get all of us, Jews and Gentiles. Jesus came and in Him, if anyone believes, the prerequisite would no longer be circumcision but faith in Him.

The OT was not all perfect.

Hebrews 8:7, 10 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second
For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

As for tithing, Jesus mentioning it again as I stated is a proof that it is a covenant requirement for our prosperity.

1) What were the items God specifically mentioned to be tithed in the Bible?

2) Did you realize that in the context of Matthew 23 v 23;

(a) Jesus had not fulfilled the law...hence it was still obligatory on the Children of Israel. Jesus still had respect for the law and that was why he instructed the lepers to be cleansed in line with the requirements of the Mosaic law even after He healed them. Now that Jesus has fulfilled the Law...is tithing still obligatory on Christians?

(b) Just to follow up on point 2a above...when the Law was fulfilled...Peter and John did not instruct the infirmed man at the beautiful gate to cleanse himself in line with the Mosaic law after he was healed...or did they instruct him?

(c) If the seal of the old covenant (which includes tithing, animal sacrifice e.t.c) was by physical circumcision which Paul preached that it was no longer a binding requirement to be a Christian...why are Pastorpreneurs cherry picking the false doctrine of obligatory monetary tithing to preach...is this about mammon or God?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by paxonel(m): 12:26pm On Dec 23, 2017
emusmithy:

"Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy

The essence of this thread isn't to make anyone believe in the POWER and PURPOSE of TITHING. Mba!

It's to reveal to the entire followers of Freeze that they are only fighting a lost battle.

WHY WE TITHE:

Malachi 3:8-10 says so all about it. You can look it up Bible students.

Did Jesus personally command it? Oh yeah. He said, 'I have come to FULFIL THE LAW' not to abolish it. The law of Tithing, inclusive.

Freeze Vs Judas Is Carriot

The TAP(Tithe Against Poverty) Challenge didn't start today.

Jesus was going to be crucified. Mary Magdalene bought very expensive perfume to rub on His feet. JUDAS IS CARRIOT STOOD AND SAID, "MASTER, Men of God shouldn't be allowed to use such expensive perfs(cars, jets, suits, accessories, universities etc) Let's sell it and give to the poor. JESUS SAID, LEAVE HER ALONE JUDAS. YOU ALWAYS HAVE THE POOR WITH YOU. Most importantly, the BIBLE that searches the heart revealed, HE SAID THIS NOT BECAUSE HE CARED FOR THE POOR but because HE WAS A THIEF!

My people, Scripture is been fulfilled before your very eyes. Is this not same thing FREEZE is doing? He is a thief, biblically speaking.

To his followers: HAS Freeze RECENTLY GIVEN TO THE POOR AND THEN LET US KNOW? Or is he broke? A leader should lead by example na.

To his followers:

- Is there anyone (strong believer) you know who has stopped tithing because of Freeze? Let's see the person otherwise you're wasting Precious MB.

- If you were not tithing before, you haven't been scammed. Why are you bothered about US SHEEPLES that have been scammed and loving it.

- Are you now too concerned and caring about us SHEEPLES? WE ARE OKAY THE WAY WE ARE.

TO ALL TITHING and "soon-to-be" TITHERS in all these local assemblies:

-Living Faith Church
-Christ Embassy
-Hilltop Church
-RCCG
-Dominion City
-Apostolic
-Catholic
-Coza
-House on the Rock
-Anglican
-OFM
-MFM
-CHURCH OF CHRIST etc.

For once, LET'S TELL FREEZE AND HIS FOLLOWERS TO "Quit Ranting", THAT WE ARE HAPPY TO BE CALLED "SHEEPLES".

'Their Painment'

- Men of God, anointed vessels whom God called out of their comfort zones are doing well financially and fulfilling Scripture that says...

Psalms 89:27
Also I will make him my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth.

The unusual authority and influence these men have is a concern to the devil and the 'kings of the earth.'- the naysayers.

BUT THAT'S ONLY THE BEGINNING. WHY?

Isaiah 2:2
And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house (The CHURCH) shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills (THE WORLD SYSTEM); and all nations shall flow unto it.

They'll soon flow into it- they're just making shakara. They want to know what is responsible for our influence but too proud to admit.

#droppen.

- LIKE and SHARE IF YOU ARE A TITHER and won't quit for no internet rant because you know how far He has taken you from grass to GRACE via your covenant practice.

- LEAVE US THE SHEEPLES (LUTS) CAMPAIGN!!!

I was born a sheeple...
I didn't choose my people
Can a sheep bark, out?
Like you want us to back out?

It's effortless! LUTS Campaign!

Lalasticlala, This is our voice!

#ttcc
#tithertillchristcomes
On top of a religion where even the whities who brought christianity to Africa do not pay tithe anymore in their countries?
Now í truly know that black monkeys like you do exist
grin
grin grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2017
OkCornel:

1) What were the items God specifically mentioned to be tithed in the Bible?

2) Did you realize that in the context of Matthew 23 v 23;

(a) Jesus had not fulfilled the law...hence it was still obligatory on the Children of Israel. Jesus still had respect for the law and that was why he instructed the lepers to be cleansed in line with the requirements of the Mosaic law even after He healed them. Now that Jesus has fulfilled the Law...is tithing still obligatory on Christians?

(b) Just to follow up on point 2a above...when the Law was fulfilled...Peter and John did not instruct the infirmed man at the beautiful gate to cleanse himself in line with the Mosaic law after he was healed...or did they instruct him?

(c) If the seal of the old covenant (which includes tithing, animal sacrifice e.t.c) was by physical circumcision which Paul preached that it was no longer a binding requirement to be a Christian...why are Pastorpreneurs cherry picking the false doctrine of obligatory monetary tithing to preach...is this about mammon or God?

You are obviously not understanding what I'm saying... You can't.

4 Likes

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by denisbid: 12:40pm On Dec 23, 2017
-Living Faith Church
-Christ Embassy
-Hilltop Church
-RCCG
-Dominion City
-Apostolic
-Catholic
-Coza
-House on the Rock
-Anglican
-OFM
-MFM
-CHURCH OF CHRIST etc.

All these churches you mentioned are error churches. We regrate having them in Nigeria.
These churches have been there for decades yet corruption is everywhere.
The church members are far from being sincere.
80% of these same church members are extremely poor like most Nigerians inspite their tithe.

When Jesus says i will build my church he never meant church buildings.

The church is you and me.

all buildings and their ordinances will collapse someday, it's only you that lives eternally through Christ.

Bush man grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by paxonel(m): 12:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
Zanas:
I am proudly a sheep #ProudSheep #LeaveUsTheSheeple

THE BOOK OF JOHN chapter 10

10:2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
10:3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.
10:4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.
10:5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.
10:7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
10:11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

Like John 10:5 said, Freeze and co. Are the voice of strangers and I can't follow them because I don't know their voice. I know the voice of my Shepherd and It is Him I will follow
You are very wrong.
If you understand the story behind this scripture,
The voice of strangers there reffers to the voice of the scribes and Pharisees who opposed people from following Jesus in order to obtain eternal life, not any daddy freeze.

Was daddy freeze mentioned in that scripture?
Why are you now quoting the scripture to add daddy freeze into the story?

Seriously, you are devil.
Go check yourself grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by OkCornel(m): 1:39pm On Dec 23, 2017
emusmithy:

You are obviously not understanding what I'm saying... You can't.

Okay...please make me understand how "monetary tithing" is mandatory for Christians.

Please show me where tithes is paid monetarily in the scriptures and how this is mandatory for Christians...

3 Likes

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 23, 2017
OkCornel:

Okay...please make me understand how "monetary tithing" is mandatory for Christians.

Please show me where tithes is paid monetarily in the scriptures and how this is mandatory for Christians...

Your question amazes me. Didn't you attend "Economics" class in school?

Money is a medium of exchange and has value.

Money is anything that is used as a means of exchange. In our world today, that paper-like stuff is being used as a means of exchange so it is accepted.

2 Likes

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by OkaiCorne(m): 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2017
emusmithy:

Your question amazes me. Didn't you attend "Economics" class in school?

Money is a medium of exchange and has value.

Money is anything that is used as a means of exchange. In our world today, that paper-like stuff is being used as a means of exchange so it is accepted.

Money which is gold and silver in Bible times was very much a medium of exchange...but it wasn't the object to be tithed.. even the glorious era of Solomon never changed the object of what was tithed...

Do you now know more than God or are you adding to His words to support a false doctrine?

Kindly show me where God instructed that tithes should be paid in monetary form. Thank you

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Money which is gold and silver in Bible times was very much a medium of exchange...but it wasn't the object to be tithed.. even the glorious era of Solomon never changed the object of what was tithed...

Do you now know more than God or are you adding to His words to support a false doctrine?

Kindly show me where God instructed that tithes should be paid in monetary form. Thank you

You don't get me.

Tithe is one-tenth of your income.

Is your income in rice and beans? If Yes, give God His part.

3 Likes

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by OkaiCorne(m): 8:42pm On Dec 23, 2017
emusmithy:

You don't get me.

Tithe is one-tenth of your income.

Is your income in rice and beans? If Yes, give God His part.

Where in the scriptures did God define tithe to be one-tenth of generic income?

God instructed what should be tithed...but it appears some people who knows more than God has defined tithe as something else.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Where in the scriptures did God define tithe to be one-tenth of generic income?

God instructed what should be tithed...but it appears some people who knows more than God has defined tithe as something else.

It's my pleasure to show you more than one....

You want me to check the dictionary for you now? Look up the word, tithe for yourself.

Genesis 14:20
And blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all

Deuteronomy 26:12
When thou hast made an end of tithing all the tithes of thine increase

Luke 18:12
I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.

undecided

If you still don't understand... swerve! Don't tithe. It's not compulsory!

4 Likes

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by analize701: 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2017
dollyjoy:
Lolz. Enjoy.
I am proud Sheep.

1 Like

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by analize701: 10:07pm On Dec 23, 2017
kraftyiyk:
grin
Op no one is holding u guys... What Freeze did was merely to quote from the same Bible your shepherds has been quoting from, what baffles most people (including you) is why it seems that by an odd coincidence, all the GO's developed selective Amnesia on ever preaching from the verses which Freeze has been quoting of recent.

your reactions are actually expected, have u ever heard of Kubler Ross model in pshychology?(1) Denial is the 1st point of grief(loss/dissapointment), followed by (2)Anger_(3)Bargain_(4)Depression, and (5)Final Acceptance. at this moment, Some of you sheep guys are in various stages of this tested theory.

Weytin Concern Freeze tho?
Why him dey cry our cry? We don complain say we dey homeless when our pastors dey fly jet?

Abi na jealousy sey him be bastard half Arab wey dem born troway for Nigeria?

him sabi him papa so?
Make him carry this fight go meet him papa wey lazy like am. wen other people papa dey con others buy jet, wey him papa dey.

Nonsense

***Sheeple and Proud***

5 Likes

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by analize701: 10:12pm On Dec 23, 2017
emusmithy:

Shiloh 2017 held in all states in Nigeria.
RCCG had theirs as well.

The crowds depicts who didn't care about Freeze. I mean, who is Freeze? He is just a man with an opinion and NO RESULT.

Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Adeboye, Chris are all GREAT LEADERS with great people following them. Real people who believe in them. Not online and electronic people following Freeze. Aren't you frustrated following Freeze?
Freezes fans are NFAs. (No Future Ambition).

Boys and girls who steal phones get cheap bonus dada. NaijaBet players who still eat their mother's food.

Who is Freeze? Does he think he make a name for himself by attacking Oyedepo when he can not stand before David Oyedepo Jnr to talk?

No be mouth for internet o. When him stand before David Oyedepo Jnr, den him go know if him be man or a hyena.

6 Likes

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
analize701:

Freezes fans are NFAs. (No Future Ambition).

Boys and girls who steal phones get cheap bonus dada. NaijaBet players who still eat their mother's food.

Who is Freeze? Does he think he make a name for himself by attacking Oyedepo when he can not stand before David Oyedepo Jnr to talk?

No be mouth for internet o. When him stand before David Oyedepo Jnr, den him go know if him be man or a hyena.

You said it all.

1 Like

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by analize701: 10:21pm On Dec 23, 2017
emusmithy:

You said it all.
Papa must chop my money.

2 Likes

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by OkaiCorne(m): 10:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
emusmithy:

It's my pleasure to show you more than one....

You want me to check the dictionary for you now? Look up the word, tithe for yourself.

Genesis 14:20
And blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all

Deuteronomy 26:12
When thou hast made an end of tithing all the tithes of thine increase

Luke 18:12
I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.

undecided

If you still don't understand... swerve! Don't tithe. It's not compulsory!

Very good, we'll explore Deuteronomy on what exactly should be tithed as instructed by God.

Another thing...if tithing is not compulsory...why are the Pastorpreneurs brainwashing people with a causeless curse?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) / Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home / Man Caught Stealing From Church Offering In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.