Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

"Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy (31425 Views)

Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo / Bursted! Mahdi Shehu In Alleged Multimillion Anti-Izala Campaign By Umar Danlami / Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by livebullet(m): 10:50am On Dec 24, 2017
y not just say THE CATHOLIC(UNIVERSAL) CHURCH and others...
Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Boboye4slim(m): 10:50am On Dec 24, 2017
emusmithy:

Oh...be buying airtime while MTN company keeps expanding.
Oh...be buying drugs whole pharmacist keeps opening new branches.

Satan won't allow them think in that line. It's against God (who can both destroy both the soul and the body) he wants them to offend.

#smartdevul

Wow great point

1 Like

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by livebullet(m): 10:51am On Dec 24, 2017
emusmithy:

"Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy

The essence of this thread isn't to make anyone believe in the POWER and PURPOSE of TITHING. Mba!

It's to reveal to the entire followers of Freeze that they are only fighting a lost battle.

WHY WE TITHE:

Malachi 3:8-10 says so all about it. You can look it up Bible students.

Did Jesus personally command it? Oh yeah. He said, 'I have come to FULFIL THE LAW' not to abolish it. The law of Tithing, inclusive.

Freeze Vs Judas Is Carriot

The TAP(Tithe Against Poverty) Challenge didn't start today.

Jesus was going to be crucified. Mary Magdalene bought very expensive perfume to rub on His feet. JUDAS IS CARRIOT STOOD AND SAID, "MASTER, Men of God shouldn't be allowed to use such expensive perfs(cars, jets, suits, accessories, universities etc) Let's sell it and give to the poor. JESUS SAID, LEAVE HER ALONE JUDAS. YOU ALWAYS HAVE THE POOR WITH YOU. Most importantly, the BIBLE that searches the heart revealed, HE SAID THIS NOT BECAUSE HE CARED FOR THE POOR but because HE WAS A THIEF!

My people, Scripture is been fulfilled before your very eyes. Is this not same thing FREEZE is doing? He is a thief, biblically speaking.

To his followers: HAS Freeze RECENTLY GIVEN TO THE POOR AND THEN LET US KNOW? Or is he broke? A leader should lead by example na.

To his followers:

- Is there anyone (strong believer) you know who has stopped tithing because of Freeze? Let's see the person otherwise you're wasting Precious MB.

- If you were not tithing before, you haven't been scammed. Why are you bothered about US SHEEPLES that have been scammed and loving it.

- Are you now too concerned and caring about us SHEEPLES? WE ARE OKAY THE WAY WE ARE.

TO ALL TITHING and "soon-to-be" TITHERS in all these local assemblies:

-Living Faith Church
-Christ Embassy
-Hilltop Church
-RCCG
-Dominion City
-Apostolic
-Catholic
-Coza
-House on the Rock
-Anglican
-OFM
-MFM
-CHURCH OF CHRIST etc.

For once, LET'S TELL FREEZE AND HIS FOLLOWERS TO "Quit Ranting", THAT WE ARE HAPPY TO BE CALLED "SHEEPLES".

'Their Painment'

- Men of God, anointed vessels whom God called out of their comfort zones are doing well financially and fulfilling Scripture that says...

Psalms 89:27
Also I will make him my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth.

The unusual authority and influence these men have is a concern to the devil and the 'kings of the earth.'- the naysayers.

BUT THAT'S ONLY THE BEGINNING. WHY?

Isaiah 2:2
And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house (The CHURCH) shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills (THE WORLD SYSTEM); and all nations shall flow unto it.

They'll soon flow into it- they're just making shakara. They want to know what is responsible for our influence but too proud to admit.

#droppen.

- LIKE and SHARE IF YOU ARE A TITHER and won't quit for no internet rant because you know how far He has taken you from grass to GRACE via your covenant practice.

- LEAVE US THE SHEEPLES (LUTS) CAMPAIGN!!!

I was born a sheeple...
I didn't choose my people
Can a sheep bark, out?
Like you want us to back out?

It's effortless! LUTS Campaign!

This is our voice!

#ttcc
#tithertillchristcomes

y not just say THE CATHOLIC(UNIVERSAL) CHURCH and others...
Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by chaarly(m): 10:51am On Dec 24, 2017
manmoraskk:
Yes I agree with you , what is house of God ? CHURCH “ who is church me and you not only pastor or any daddy G.O , so my question, why is it that the meat that meant for all church, pastor, dickon, woman and men in the church. brethren..... Why is it that the meat is eating only by daddy G.O making them getting fatter and me producer of the meat getting slimmer. Kindly explain sir?

hello brother,
the fact is that. . whatever they choose to do with the 'meat' . . . this may not appeal to you but really, it's kinda none of our business! for instance, no one dares ask a native priest what he does with the sacrifice that is being brought to his shrine. the charge there is to bring the tithe to the store house. there's no clause which says. . . 'then follow it up to see what it will be used for'

yeahh, as a rational man, you should be kinda bothered about the 'meat' since you're also a family of God .hahaha. but however, in the affairs of God, we don't really have to poke nose. As to the men of God 'squandering' God's money, don't worry bro, on Judgement day, Books will be opened, and another book will be opened, . . . person wey e name nor dey there no go even see the fence of heaven takless of the heavenly barbed wire(smiles) also, the Bible has reiterated that. . 'many will say but Lord, I did this and that in your name but the most high will reply; I never knew you!
#shalom

1 Like

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Barzinime(m): 10:54am On Dec 24, 2017
You are either one of the beneficiary of tithes..or you are just dumb...tell me anywhere in the bible Jesus Christ made mention of tithe...& you 10% is meant to be enjoy by you & your family in the presence of God not to give to anyone abi God get Account no?
emusmithy:

The essence of this thread isn't to make anyone believe in the POWER and PURPOSE of TITHING. Mba!

It's to reveal to the entire followers of Freeze that they are only fighting a lost battle.

WHY WE TITHE:

Did Jesus personally command it? Oh yeah. He said, 'I have come to FULFIL THE LAW' not to abolish it. The law of Tithing, inclusive.

Jesus was going to be crucified. Mary Magdalene bought very expensive perfume to rub on His feet. JUDAS IS CARRIOT STOOD AND SAID, "MASTER, Men of God shouldn't be allowed to use such expensive perfs(cars, jets, suits, accessories, universities etc) Let's sell it and give to the poor. JESUS SAID, LEAVE HER ALONE JUDAS. YOU ALWAYS HAVE THE POOR WITH YOU. Most importantly, the BIBLE that searches the heart revealed, HE SAID THIS NOT BECAUSE HE CARED FOR THE POOR but because HE WAS A THIEF!

My people, Scripture is been fulfilled before your very eyes. Is this not same thing FREEZE is doing? He is a thief, biblically speaking.

To his followers: HAS Freeze RECENTLY GIVEN TO THE POOR AND THEN LET US KNOW? Or is he broke? A leader should lead by example na.

To his followers:

- Is there anyone (strong believer) you know who has stopped tithing because of Freeze? Let's see the person otherwise you're wasting Precious MB.

- If you were not tithing before, you haven't been scammed. Why are you bothered about US SHEEPLES that have been scammed and loving it.

- Are you now too concerned and caring about us SHEEPLES? WE ARE OKAY THE WAY WE ARE.

-Living Faith Church
-Christ Embassy
-Hilltop Church
-RCCG
-Dominion City
-Apostolic
-Catholic
-Coza
-House on the Rock
-Anglican
-OFM
-MFM
-CHURCH OF CHRIST etc.

For once, LET'S TELL FREEZE AND HIS FOLLOWERS TO "Quit Ranting", THAT WE ARE HAPPY TO BE CALLED "SHEEPLES".

'Their Painment'

- Men of God, anointed vessels whom God called out of their comfort zones are doing well financially and fulfilling Scripture that says...

The unusual authority and influence these men have is a concern to the devil and the 'kings of the earth.'- the naysayers.

And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house (The CHURCH) shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills (THE WORLD SYSTEM); and all nations shall flow unto it.

They'll soon flow into it- they're just making shakara. They want to know what is responsible for our influence but too proud to admit.

#droppen.

- LIKE and SHARE IF YOU ARE A TITHER and won't quit for no internet rant because you know how far He has taken you from grass to GRACE via your covenant practice.

I was born a sheeple...
Can a sheep bark, out?

This is our voice!

#ttcc
#tithertillchristcomes

2 Likes

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by purem(m): 10:56am On Dec 24, 2017
emusmithy:

Look at me girl...Am I slimmer to you

Next please!!!

They are not even tired of that stale line, 'be paying tithe, while your pastor drive jets.'

Satan won't allow them think in that line. It's against God (who can both destroy both the soul and the body) he wants them to offend.

#smartdevul

That money u paying your pastor abet there are less people in your family you can give or even less privilege

2 Likes

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by gnykelly(m): 10:57am On Dec 24, 2017
emusmithy:

Thanks babe.

Ensure you Like and Share!

ONLY A SHEEP NEED A SHEPHERD.
Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Hushpuppi: 10:58am On Dec 24, 2017
dollyjoy:
Continue, keep Tithing, while your pastors drive private jets and live in mansion, you continue to grow slimmer and "hope". Things go better.

This is a baseless talk. I will still say it and will continue saying my tithe is my tithe and my donation to charity is my donation to charity. They are two different things and it will be like that.
I don't understand what we are turning into these days..
The endtime is closer than we know it.
If I pay my tithe to my pastor he will pray for it and also pray for me.. Because it is tithe he will burn the money abi? A pastor is a human being he also has needs. Before paying my tithe I know what am doing and I know that is going to be used by the Church Authority..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Hushpuppi: 10:59am On Dec 24, 2017
purem:

That money u paying your pastor abet there are less people in your family you can give or even less privilege

This is a baseless talk. I will still say it and will continue saying my tithe is my tithe and my donation to charity is my donation to charity. They are two different things and it will be like that.
If I pay my tithe to my pastor he will pray for it and also pray for me.. Because it is tithe he will burn the money abi? A pastor is a human being he also has needs. Before paying my tithe I know what am doing and I know that is going to be used by the Church Authority..

1 Like

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by chaarly(m): 11:01am On Dec 24, 2017
jamp:

see hypocrisy........when you pay tithe you are paying to God not the pastor...but when Catholics go for confession you said they are confessing to priest and not God

brother,
the events following the death of Jesus may seem normal to you but however, in the spiritual realm, the significance cannot be overlooked.

the veil in the temple being torn from top to bottom signifies that we all have access to the throne of the father. it breached that bridge between the priest and the believer. well, confessing your sins to your priest may not be wrong in a sense because some persons feel they are not qualified to go before God's presence. however, because of Christ's death and for the fact that he died for everybody, you can go to this throne and ask for mercy. this is the privilege his death brought to us!

1 Like

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by doyinisaac(m): 11:02am On Dec 24, 2017
Hushpuppi:

Ironically your moniker says "hushpuppi" ,"hushpuppi is a fraudster as in yahoo boy....so coming here to tell me about ENDTIME shows that you are a Double standard hypocrite.....a yahoo boy glorifier telling me about ENDTIME....grin mad people everywhere

3 Likes

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 24, 2017
kazyhm:

"The more religious people are is inversely proportional to how logical and how much common sense they'd have".

- Alexistaiwo

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Flaghouse1: 11:03am On Dec 24, 2017
chaarly:
well, I'll make this as short as possible. I think the problem most people have with tithing is that they actually think that when they tithe they are enriching pastors and are left with nothing substantial for themselves. This is not the case! . . . "bring all the tithes into the store house that there may be 'meat' in my house". what does 'meat' signify? quite a number of things. one of which is Abundance. why do you put meat in your stew or soup? because you have the money to. some people even go as far as including fish, kpomo, liver, gizzard, and the likes. The Church of Christ is not supposed to be lacking in anything. you are not paying your tithe to your pastor for God sake! you are paying it to God!!!!!

Good thoughts ,the reason for the ranting may be because of the diversions of the tithes money by some unscrupulous elements in the church for personal use and in same vein enriching themselves,

I really like the part you mentioned :

what does 'meat' signify? quite a number of things. one of which is Abundance. why do you put meat in your stew or soup? because you have the money to. some people even go as far as including fish, kpomo, liver, gizzard, and the likes. The Church of Christ is not supposed to be lacking in anything. you are not paying your tithe to your pastor for God sake! you are paying it to God!!!!![/color][/quote]

1 Like

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by officialbrielyn1(f): 11:05am On Dec 24, 2017
How do I share my thought
Making my view a top stories
Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Hushpuppi: 11:07am On Dec 24, 2017
doyinisaac:
Ironically your moniker says "hushpuppi" ,"hushpuppi is a fraudster as in yahoo boy....so coming here to tell me about ENDTIME shows that you are a Double standard hypocrite.....a yahoo boy glorifier telling me about ENDTIME....grin mad people everywhere
The Yahoo boy part is what I don't get and the insult part it what makes you immature. Why talking about the Container when you can talk about the content. Happy Sunday man

1 Like

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by mickeymimi: 11:09am On Dec 24, 2017
I believe in God ..Jesus Christ...Holy Spirit and his words ONLY .. .. Jesus said ..

Luk 4> 8 'I must worship the LORD my God and serve only him.... so I Refuse to worship, bow to any man or make them my god..it doesn't matter who they are .

Jesus also said
...I am chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that I may proclaim the praises of Him who called me Then I am

.....I reject ..... refuse to be called or labelled a Sheeple in Jesus name ...not my portion.

Sheeple Meaning > > people compared to sheep in being docile, foolish, or easily led.
Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 24, 2017
emusmithy:

WHY WE TITHE:

To his followers:

-Living Faith Church
-Christ Embassy
-Hilltop Church
-RCCG
-Dominion City
-Apostolic
-Catholic
-Coza
-House on the Rock
-Anglican
-OFM
-MFM
-CHURCH OF CHRIST etc.

'Their Painment'

#droppen.

I was born a sheeple...
Can a sheep bark, out?

This is our voice!

#ttcc
#tithertillchristcomes

Ever since i gave up on Nigeria, GOD has been doing great things in my life.
Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by laiza(m): 11:10am On Dec 24, 2017
chaarly:
well, I'll make this as short as possible. I think the problem most people have with tithing is that they actually think that when they tithe they are enriching pastors and are left with nothing substantial for themselves. This is not the case! . . . "bring all the tithes into the store house that there may be 'meat' in my house". what does 'meat' signify? quite a number of things. one of which is Abundance. why do you put meat in your stew or soup? because you have the money to. some people even go as far as including fish, kpomo, liver, gizzard, and the likes. The Church of Christ is not supposed to be lacking in anything. you are not paying your tithe to your pastor for God sake! you are paying it to God!!!!!
Keep telling yourself that
Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by WINDSOW(m): 11:13am On Dec 24, 2017
dollyjoy:
Continue, keep Tithing, while your pastors drive private jets and live in mansion, you continue to grow slimmer and "hope". Things go better.
Is it ur moneyyyyyyy. Why painment thee? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by doyinisaac(m): 11:15am On Dec 24, 2017
Hushpuppi:

The Yahoo boy part is what I don't get and the insult part it what makes you immature. Why talking about the Container when you can talk about the content. Happy Sunday man
i need to talk about the container too because a dirty container will cause a dirty content..:.Dude!!!you quoted someone that ENDTIME is near just because he or she is against tithing and u made it sound like they are big sinners because they do not support tithing and I am pointing it out that even u that is claiming righteous na yahoo boy u be and u are here talking about ENDTIME...is that not hypocrisy??go and sleep

2 Likes

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Edelweiss44: 11:18am On Dec 24, 2017
safarigirl:
so, God came to you and told you that if you don't tithe, you will offend him?

So God is not a merciful God anymore who sent his son for the salvation of man? So, if you don't tithe, you cannot make heaven? Your eternity is hinged upon the 10% you pay every month?

Does that mean God's love is conditional? That strikes out the idea that the love of God for humans is agape, does it not?

Then pray tell, what is the point of the death of Jesus?

Lalasticlala please come and move this to FP, let emusmithy get the attention he so desperately needs. Boredom seems to have come upon him grin

Young lady, you seem to forget that the same Jesus who gave his life on the cross for us to be saved is the same Jesus who said "not all who say Lord, Lord shall enter into the kingdom of God, but those who do the will of my Father in heaven". Do you remember it was this same Father in heaven who said in Malachi 3 "bring ye all the tithes into my storehouse that there may be meat in my house". If the will of the Father in heaven as seen in Malachi 3:10 is for all the tithes to be brought into his storehouse, and you deliberately refused to do so, then using your tongue to count your teeth, you will realise that you are not doing the will of the Father in heaven. If you are still confused on whether deliberately refusing to obey a command that Jesus gives will stop you from entering heaven, then it means one of two things; 1) Either you think Jesus is a liar or a joker who doesn't mean what he says in scriptures, or 2) The god of this world has covered your eyes so much that you can't see what is too obvious to you in scriptures.

Have you ever read what Jesus said about tithes in Matthew 23:23?

If Jesus, the foundation on whom the new testament is built said "men ought to pay tithes as well as observe mercy, justice and faith", then who are you or freeze to say men shouldn't pay tithes?

As for me, I will continue to pay tithes, and by God's grace, within the next 10 years, I should have moved my tithes from the current 10% to at least 30%.

I also plan to buy a private jet for my Pastor David Ogbueli within the next 10 years if I have the money.

I hope these few things I said above peppers you and Freeze very well. You will be watching us as we keep being blessed with more money to pay more tithe and give more to God and also the needy around after giving to God first!

1 Like

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by EPAINYOU: 11:18am On Dec 24, 2017
emusmithy:
The underlying voice behind TAP Challenge is demonic.

Listen People: Your tithe goes to your local assemblies. The Pastor who blesses you gets it.

-I use Scriptures and powerful anecdotes smiley

The first and the last times the word 'tithe' was mentioned in the Bible was on same scenario: MELCHIZEDEK and ABRAHAM.

Genesis 14:1-7 and Hebrews 7:1-9

In Summary: ABRAHAM had just returned from the war he went to fight with his armed trained men. He saw a Man named Melchizedek, who BLESSED him. Immediately, Abraham gave him tithe of all.

So simple. The Man Of God who blesses you spiritually deserves your tithe.
Abraham became great. He was blessed by a 'greater'- Melchizedek; Servant of the Most High God.

Chew on that.

Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS) Campaign.

We understand your zealousness in the things of God but you need to do it with understanding which you lack.

Let me use Freeze vs Judas example to show you how wrong you will continue to be. You don't really understand how to follow as sheeple. You are meant to follow Christ not man.

Judas made that comment when Christ was with them and Christ told him the poor will always be with you. You are very wrong to quote Judas and ignore the direction Christ gave you to follow when he leaves. Do to them what you are doing for me now when I am no longer with you.

Emusmithy, What have you done for the poor(Christ) according to Mt 25:31-46(the least of his brothers), the ones he said will always be with you?

Put zealousness aside cos it clouds your judgement and Acquire understanding first.

1 Like

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Taduma1(f): 11:18am On Dec 24, 2017
then know that just like circumcision tithing is obsolete and not a justification for Christ followers "love your neighbor JUST LIKE THE WAY YOU LOVE YOURSELF" do you practice that instead of futile tithing, do the right thing by loving your next neighbor just the same way you love yourself

This is not self righteousness but if you relate so well in the way I relate with my neighbors you wouldn't have quote me on this tithing trend. Peace.

2 Likes

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by purem(m): 11:19am On Dec 24, 2017
Hushpuppi:

Your trash is not baseless but meaningless

If I pay my tithe to my pastor he will pray for it and also pray for me..

Why can't you pray for yourself?
Why do you need someone to pray to your God on your behalf thereby briding him to do so?

Because it is tithe he will burn the money abi? A pastor is a human being he also has needs. Before paying my tithe I know what am doing and I know that is going to be used by the Church Authority..

So as poor as u'r u will provide his needs?

Am not saying u shouldn't pay ur tithes but take a look at ursef and the people around u and ask ursef "who really needs the money u'r paying ur pastor"

The reason why u pay tithes was because u don't believe in God, if u do, that thing u want ur God to do for u, u will pray to him directly instead of paying someone to do so on your behalf

1 Like

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by chaarly(m): 11:25am On Dec 24, 2017
Flaghouse1:

Good thoughts ,the reason for the ranting may be because of the diversions of the tithes money by some unscrupulous elements in the church for personal use and in same vein enriching themselves,

I really like the part you mentioned :

what does 'meat' signify? quite a number of things. one of which is Abundance. why do you put meat in your stew or soup? because you have the money to. some people even go as far as including fish, kpomo, liver, gizzard, and the likes. The Church of Christ is not supposed to be lacking in anything. you are not paying your tithe to your pastor for God sake! you are paying it to God!!!!![/color]

Thanks bro, God bless
Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Owiii(m): 11:26am On Dec 24, 2017
dollyjoy:
Keep quiet Dollyjoy. I have never seen a faithful tither that complains about tithing. Its people like you that don't tithe that are drinking panadol for another mans headache. I hereby declare you unfit to comment on anything that pertains to tithing. Catholic branch sheeples.....
Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by calobinna(m): 11:30am On Dec 24, 2017
When Jesus was man, did he ever pay tithe?

What about the pastors, to whom do they pay tithe?

Just gimme Answers!

1 Like

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Owiii(m): 11:30am On Dec 24, 2017
emusmithy:

Look at me girl...Am I slimmer to you

Next please!!!

They are not even tired of that stale line, 'be paying tithe, while your pastor drive jets.'

#smartdevul
Don't mind them bro. I have a friend who is a seminarian and he pays 30% of his income as tithe. The kind of favour, grace and mercy he enjoys eeeeennn no be here o. They wouldn't read your last line. All they think of is pastors driving private jet, e.t.c.

1 Like

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Zeusd3(m): 11:30am On Dec 24, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Yes you are forcing the word of God on me. Who asked you to come preach to me? Or did I tell you I need saving?

You're the ones who should close your ears, considering the amount of nonsense you hear from Sunday to Sunday.

Lolx.... The tithe issue set no concern you but u really want to be part of it..... Anyways when next they stop at ya door chase dem away.......lolx......
Make ya parent no find out say you no go church 2day ooooo....lolx
Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Rebuke: 11:36am On Dec 24, 2017
gGGODDd:
mentally derailed human. what I'm I being saved from? does ur jesus save his worshippers frim terrorists attacks? does ur jesus save Nigeria from d hands of evil leaders? hav ur jesus saved d sinking nigerian economy? slave, u are mentally derailed if you're still waiting 4 jesus a Jewish fiction of 2000 to come n save u then u are d mad man here. check urself

And I wonder how yhu live with dis bitterness everyday of your life.

Deep inside yhu, yhu now so well something is missing but yhu keep fighting to stay relevant.....yhu get along each day concealing dat huge sorrow yhu feel deep inside yhur heart with fake smiles anytime possible jxt to appear happy but yhu alone know how it hurts yhu inside.

Yhu will say jxt anything to make yhu appear or look fulfilled but yhu alone know d truth.

This same Jesus yhu hate so much right now is still reigns and rules over the affair of men. Deal with it.

I however pray that the Lord God give yhu a second chance n grace to repent before is too late.

Hey man, itz too late to cry whn the head is off. Jesus is Lord.

Bye.

1 Like

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by jacyhelen(f): 11:36am On Dec 24, 2017
emusmithy:

WHY WE TITHE:

To his followers:

-Living Faith Church
-Christ Embassy
-Hilltop Church
-RCCG
-Dominion City
-Apostolic
-Catholic
-Coza
-House on the Rock
-Anglican
-OFM
-MFM
-CHURCH OF CHRIST etc.

'Their Painment'

#droppen.

I was born a sheeple...
Can a sheep bark, out?

This is our voice!

#ttcc
#tithertillchristcomes

fool that has bein brainwashed with only malachai 3 vs 10.what happened to Det 14 22 to end??
98% of Pastors are criminals...Adebayo and oyedepo are the highest!!!!!...
Thank God for freez.
No one has ever quoted the bible to debunk what freez said...only sentiment just like u just did...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

"Oh God, Na Like This We God Dey?" Church Poster / How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) / Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.