Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

"Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy (31431 Views)

Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo / Bursted! Mahdi Shehu In Alleged Multimillion Anti-Izala Campaign By Umar Danlami / Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by agborichard: 10:06am On Dec 24, 2017
dollyjoy:
Continue, keep Tithing, while your pastors drives private jets and live in mansion, you continue to grow slimmer and "hope". Things go better.

Sister they don't drive private jet

2 Likes

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by doyinisaac(m): 10:06am On Dec 24, 2017
emusmithy:

It's my pleasure to show you more than one....

You want me to check the dictionary for you now? Look up the word, tithe for yourself.

Genesis 14:20
And blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all
Sorry to come in....and did the bible say the
Deuteronomy 26:12
When thou hast made an end of tithing all the tithes of thine increase

Luke 18:12
I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.

undecided

If you still don't understand... swerve! Don't tithe. It's not compulsory!
And the bible said that the tithe must be money??why do your pastors keep insisting on money when the bible never said it must only be money??what about ten percent of your farm products?why always money??or bible said it must be money oooo??........On tv i once asked a very popular pastor the same question I asked you and up till now he cannot give an answer....he replied ime by saying "the Holy Spirit will lead him"....Holy Spirit will lead you to answer a question concerning the same thing you are claiming to know and teach??mad people everywhere....and the funny thing is the same scriptures you people quote to defend tithing contradicts your so called pastors because the scripture never said the tithe must only be cash(money).....but your pastors want the "money" to hell with farm crops or other things....grin grin theives everywhere

8 Likes

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 24, 2017
emusmithy:

There are not pastorpreneurs...That word is demeaning for all I stand for as God's child.
FYI, nobody can be brainwashed without his/her consent.
lie! what about people who kill for their God?

My mum has been paying tithes for years and wouldn't stop even when things were getting difficult and the windows of heaven aren't opening. Many Christians face this too, but are afraid to admit it because they are religiously brainwashed!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by BERNIMOORE: 10:06am On Dec 24, 2017
analize701:

Lol, i wish i had time to read your vitriol, but sorry i didn't

If you are so pained that you and you G.O Freeze couldn't get us to abandon obidience and follow you, then do your worst.

where is the obedience ? Quote it here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 24, 2017
and the MUMUism among the sheeple gradually gets worse.

1 Like

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Rebuke: 10:08am On Dec 24, 2017
gGGODDd:
mayb its tru I'm pained seeing my pple being enslaved in this 21st century. just like the victim readn this, get the chains off ur brains man. jesus fiction was based on 2000yrz ago so its only mentally derailed pple still pay tithe for d sake of a non-existing jewish guy n still waitn 4 his return after 2000yrs. u now see that u mentally derailed? u celebrate jesus birthday err year n still xpectin jesus to show up n take u to heaven after d 2000yrs? check urself. read these verses:

Yhu know the day a mad man knows he's mad, dat day his madness ends.

From yhur comments, yhu seriously need Christ. I pray for yhur salvation today in Jesus name. Amen.
Please, give Christ a chance today and see the difference.

But then, get saved or get lost. The choice is yhurz.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by 2016v2017: 10:08am On Dec 24, 2017
Rebuke:

Seriously, is this a comment? Obviously, apart from allowing yhur heart filled with wrong doctrines yhu also have comprehension issue.

Read my comment again, this time remove hatred from yhur heart and read properly.

Once again, shame on yhu and yhur daddy freez, I am a delightful tither....

Get saved or get lost. Itz your choice!
if you don't get born again and really depend on your tithe without love which God instruct you to do as the only thing that will prove you as God's child,you will end up regretting on the last day.
may God give you the zeal to keep his word and love him with all your heart and not only paying tithes.

1 Like

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by dollyjoy(f): 10:08am On Dec 24, 2017
agborichard:

Sister they don't drive private jet
Okay,thank you.
Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by manmoraskk: 10:08am On Dec 24, 2017
chaarly:
well, I'll make this as short as possible. I think the problem most people have with tithing is that they actually think that when they tithe they are enriching pastors and are left with nothing substantial for themselves. This is not the case! . . . "bring all the tithes into the store house that there may be 'meat' in my house". what does 'meat' signify? quite a number of things. one of which is Abundance. why do you put meat in your stew or soup? because you have the money to. some people even go as far as including fish, kpomo, liver, gizzard, and the likes. The Church of Christ is not supposed to be lacking in anything. you are not paying your tithe to your pastor for God sake! you are paying it to God!!!!!
Yes I agree with you , what is house of God ? CHURCH “ who is church me and you not only pastor or any daddy G.O , so my question, why is it that the meat that meant for all church, pastor, dickon, woman and men in the church. brethren..... Why is it that the meat is eating only by daddy G.O making them getting fatter and me producer of the meat getting slimmer. Kindly explain sir?
Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by computer0810(m): 10:11am On Dec 24, 2017
dollyjoy:
Continue, keep Tithing, while your pastors drive private jets and live in mansion, you continue to grow slimmer and "hope". Things go better.
is it ur money, why did u want to kill ursef over what does not concern u

1 Like

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by SHEIKH1: 10:11am On Dec 24, 2017
emusmithy:

Abraham to build an arc lolzzzz!
��� baba said Abraham ewoooooooo!!!!!
Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by 2016v2017: 10:13am On Dec 24, 2017
JESUSBOIY:

My mum has been paying tithes for years and wouldn't stop even when things were getting difficult and the windows of heaven aren't opening. Many Christians face this too, but are afraid to admit it because they are religiously brainwashed!
many ignore the word of God that said love is the fulfilment of God's law and not tithe only

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by computer0810(m): 10:15am On Dec 24, 2017
Martinez19:
If you can be happy to call yourself a sheeple, then you are an idiot. angry

How can someone be proud to call oneself a sheeple? Do you know what that means?

"Religion dulls the senses and I agree."
- Bobby Fischer.
why are u so worried about that, are u living better than d sheepless, fool following idiot like freeze

1 Like

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by felixomor: 10:16am On Dec 24, 2017
emusmithy:

"Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy

The essence of this thread isn't to make anyone believe in the POWER and PURPOSE of TITHING. Mba!

It's to reveal to the entire followers of Freeze that they are only fighting a lost battle.

WHY WE TITHE:

Malachi 3:8-10 says so all about it. You can look it up Bible students.

Did Jesus personally command it? Oh yeah. He said, 'I have come to FULFIL THE LAW' not to abolish it. The law of Tithing, inclusive.

Freeze Vs Judas Is Carriot

The TAP(Tithe Against Poverty) Challenge didn't start today.

Jesus was going to be crucified. Mary Magdalene bought very expensive perfume to rub on His feet. JUDAS IS CARRIOT STOOD AND SAID, "MASTER, Men of God shouldn't be allowed to use such expensive perfs(cars, jets, suits, accessories, universities etc) Let's sell it and give to the poor. JESUS SAID, LEAVE HER ALONE JUDAS. YOU ALWAYS HAVE THE POOR WITH YOU. Most importantly, the BIBLE that searches the heart revealed, HE SAID THIS NOT BECAUSE HE CARED FOR THE POOR but because HE WAS A THIEF!

My people, Scripture is been fulfilled before your very eyes. Is this not same thing FREEZE is doing? He is a thief, biblically speaking.

To his followers: HAS Freeze RECENTLY GIVEN TO THE POOR AND THEN LET US KNOW? Or is he broke? A leader should lead by example na.

To his followers:

- Is there anyone (strong believer) you know who has stopped tithing because of Freeze? Let's see the person otherwise you're wasting Precious MB.

- If you were not tithing before, you haven't been scammed. Why are you bothered about US SHEEPLES that have been scammed and loving it.

- Are you now too concerned and caring about us SHEEPLES? WE ARE OKAY THE WAY WE ARE.

TO ALL TITHING and "soon-to-be" TITHERS in all these local assemblies:

-Living Faith Church
-Christ Embassy
-Hilltop Church
-RCCG
-Dominion City
-Apostolic
-Catholic
-Coza
-House on the Rock
-Anglican
-OFM
-MFM
-CHURCH OF CHRIST etc.

For once, LET'S TELL FREEZE AND HIS FOLLOWERS TO "Quit Ranting", THAT WE ARE HAPPY TO BE CALLED "SHEEPLES".

'Their Painment'

- Men of God, anointed vessels whom God called out of their comfort zones are doing well financially and fulfilling Scripture that says...

Psalms 89:27
Also I will make him my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth.

The unusual authority and influence these men have is a concern to the devil and the 'kings of the earth.'- the naysayers.

BUT THAT'S ONLY THE BEGINNING. WHY?

Isaiah 2:2
And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house (The CHURCH) shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills (THE WORLD SYSTEM); and all nations shall flow unto it.

They'll soon flow into it- they're just making shakara. They want to know what is responsible for our influence but too proud to admit.

#droppen.

- LIKE and SHARE IF YOU ARE A TITHER and won't quit for no internet rant because you know how far He has taken you from grass to GRACE via your covenant practice.

- LEAVE US THE SHEEPLES (LUTS) CAMPAIGN!!!

I was born a sheeple...
I didn't choose my people
Can a sheep bark, out?
Like you want us to back out?

It's effortless! LUTS Campaign!

This is our voice!

#ttcc
#tithertillchristcomes

God bless you.

#ProudlySheep

1 Like

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by gGGODDd(m): 10:17am On Dec 24, 2017
Rebuke:

Whoever/whatever gives yhu the impression dat I care abt yhur opinion decieved yhu.

If tithing means bin a slave then I am so proud to be. At least, I know what I am doing and know what I am living for.

What abt yhu? Wat r yhu living for?

Itz my life and I am living it, please live yhurz. Ok!

Get saved or get lost, yhur choice.
slave I live for happiness bcus I got only one life. but u, u living in roman indoctrination. Christianity was spread by ancient roman missionaries n pple were killed 4 not acceptn xtianity, the then pope Alexander is the one who brought in d image of his son cesare to d church as jesus n dats what u slave have been worshipping. but what I'm I to b saved from? u pple beliv u need to b saved from ur sins n you pple also beliv ur sins were paid 4 by some jewish guy on cross. so what exactly r u pple being saved from? does ur tithing improve d economy or provide food for millions of dyin n starvin children? u pay tithe to a god n still get bombed in dat same church, get shot in dat same church, flood attacks dat same church n d imaginary god does nothing bout it n only interested in ur tithes n offferings not ur security. but u slaves always console urself with "god knw best" or "the victims r in heaven". indeed u will die a slave bcus you've accepted slavery as a way of life.
Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by 2016v2017: 10:20am On Dec 24, 2017
Originality007:

I see no reason y u have to comment with insult. I read my bible and I understand it well, I don't need any interpretation from anyone to tell me what to do or not. am not bribing God with my 10% but am doing his commandment. what freeze is saying may have meaning to you, but to me it is useless.
then the commandment of God about love,which say "love your neighbor as you love yourself" keep it.

1 Like

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by virus05(m): 10:23am On Dec 24, 2017
2016v2017:

tithe is not mandatory for riches,but love is.
many rich nations that don't acknowledge or pay tithe are getting richer, while in Nigeria, the MOGs that receive tithes are richer,even richer than the FG.
that's what I'm asking, so you've gone to those countries to know they don't pay tithes? And you mean tithes makes us poor or what? Just imagine :-( no even quote again coz I no dey reply. Goan open ur church too so that u can collect tithes and be richer than fg. People that pay large amount of money as tithes are even the rich ones. Goto orphanage homes and check how many Christians are donating every month. You, why not carry all ur money go give them. Before this tithe issue started trending we Christians have been helping the poor and we will continue to help. I no no whether you want make we carry all our money go give them abi wetin. you know the amount of money oyedepo/other big pastors get every Sunday only from offering? If they are eating all the offering/tithe money , then they are not even living large yet with what I'm seeing. If you think becoming a pastor is a business, Open your church let's see how far it will go. Mtcheew....
Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Originality007: 10:26am On Dec 24, 2017
2016v2017:

then the commandment of God about love,which say "love your neighbor as you love yourself" keep it.

I love my neighbours, I have no grudge with anyone, although thier may b some misunderstanding, but we settled it. so I do best I can to my neighbours. and do my God too. it is now left for my God to judge me. Many Christian will not make heaven, not because dey sin but because of tithe. freeze and some fake pastors are sent by the devil to deceive Many people, discouraging them from serving God and paying tithe. those fake pastors that flaunt their wealth

1 Like

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by gGGODDd(m): 10:27am On Dec 24, 2017
Rebuke:

Yhu know the day a mad man knows he's mad, dat day his madness ends.

From yhur comments, yhu seriously need Christ. I pray for yhur salvation today in Jesus name. Amen.
Please, give Christ a chance today and see the difference.

But then, get saved or get lost. The choice is yhurz.
mentally derailed human. what I'm I being saved from? does ur jesus save his worshippers frim terrorists attacks? does ur jesus save Nigeria from d hands of evil leaders? hav ur jesus saved d sinking nigerian economy? slave, u are mentally derailed if you're still waiting 4 jesus a Jewish fiction of 2000 to come n save u then u are d mad man here. check urself

1 Like

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 24, 2017
computer0810:
is it ur money, why did u want to kill ursef over what does not concern u
we are offering a humanitarian service, we want you to be free from men of gods who use the scriptures to exploit you, the same way you preach to sinners to repent.

5 Likes

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by gGGODDd(m): 10:29am On Dec 24, 2017
room089:

My sweet loving brother!

Why all these name calling and animosity expressed above?
Are we no longer free to air our individual opinions again?

Jesus loves you bro.
jesus can suck my Dikk 4 all I care

1 Like

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by ladyF(f): 10:30am On Dec 24, 2017
Some of the people that don't pay tithe won't even use 1% of their earnings to help anyone else but themselves, but their voices are the loudest on the "free the sheeple" movement. grin

1 Like

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by kazyhm(m): 10:32am On Dec 24, 2017
chaarly:
well, I'll make this as short as possible. I think the problem most people have with tithing is that they actually think that when they tithe they are enriching pastors and are left with nothing substantial for themselves. This is not the case! . . . "bring all the tithes into the store house that there may be 'meat' in my house". what does 'meat' signify? quite a number of things. one of which is Abundance. why do you put meat in your stew or soup? because you have the money to. some people even go as far as including fish, kpomo, liver, gizzard, and the likes. The Church of Christ is not supposed to be lacking in anything. you are not paying your tithe to your pastor for God sake! you are paying it to God!!!!!

"The more religious people are is inversely proportional to how logical and how much common sense they'd have".

- Alexistaiwo

4 Likes

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by marvin902(m): 10:35am On Dec 24, 2017
2016v2017:

The only thing I see in you is that you lack the knowledge of God and his word.
This your post exposed your hunger to be rich by all means through the word of God ,thereby extorting it to enrich yourself.your high thirst to get prosperity have beclouded your sense of reasoning and made you a learned educated ignorant.
you are quick to clinch and hold fast the word of Malacaih,but have not referenced the Sabbath day and keep it holy as commanded by Jehovah God.
The only question I have to ask you is,how many of God's command have you strive so hard to keep like you are doing about tithe?
Many will end up in hell fire because of ignorance of the word of God and who God is.
Can tithe take you to heaven?
why leaving the things important to take you to heaven and be pursuing shadows?

people dey talk Jehovah witness dey talk..
abeg park go corner..
Jehovah God
Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Danjnr1(m): 10:35am On Dec 24, 2017
#Proudly a sheeple i support these LUTS compaigne

1 Like

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by cheezy4real(m): 10:35am On Dec 24, 2017
emusmithy:

The essence of this thread isn't to make anyone believe in the POWER and PURPOSE of TITHING. Mba!

It's to reveal to the entire followers of Freeze that they are only fighting a lost battle.

WHY WE TITHE:

Did Jesus personally command it? Oh yeah. He said, 'I have come to FULFIL THE LAW' not to abolish it. The law of Tithing, inclusive.

Jesus was going to be crucified. Mary Magdalene bought very expensive perfume to rub on His feet. JUDAS IS CARRIOT STOOD AND SAID, "MASTER, Men of God shouldn't be allowed to use such expensive perfs(cars, jets, suits, accessories, universities etc) Let's sell it and give to the poor. JESUS SAID, LEAVE HER ALONE JUDAS. YOU ALWAYS HAVE THE POOR WITH YOU. Most importantly, the BIBLE that searches the heart revealed, HE SAID THIS NOT BECAUSE HE CARED FOR THE POOR but because HE WAS A THIEF!

My people, Scripture is been fulfilled before your very eyes. Is this not same thing FREEZE is doing? He is a thief, biblically speaking.

To his followers: HAS Freeze RECENTLY GIVEN TO THE POOR AND THEN LET US KNOW? Or is he broke? A leader should lead by example na.

To his followers:

- Is there anyone (strong believer) you know who has stopped tithing because of Freeze? Let's see the person otherwise you're wasting Precious MB.

- If you were not tithing before, you haven't been scammed. Why are you bothered about US SHEEPLES that have been scammed and loving it.

- Are you now too concerned and caring about us SHEEPLES? WE ARE OKAY THE WAY WE ARE.

-Living Faith Church
-Christ Embassy
-Hilltop Church
-RCCG
-Dominion City
-Apostolic
-Catholic
-Coza
-House on the Rock
-Anglican
-OFM
-MFM
-CHURCH OF CHRIST etc.

For once, LET'S TELL FREEZE AND HIS FOLLOWERS TO "Quit Ranting", THAT WE ARE HAPPY TO BE CALLED "SHEEPLES".

'Their Painment'

- Men of God, anointed vessels whom God called out of their comfort zones are doing well financially and fulfilling Scripture that says...

The unusual authority and influence these men have is a concern to the devil and the 'kings of the earth.'- the naysayers.

And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house (The CHURCH) shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills (THE WORLD SYSTEM); and all nations shall flow unto it.

They'll soon flow into it- they're just making shakara. They want to know what is responsible for our influence but too proud to admit.

#droppen.

- LIKE and SHARE IF YOU ARE A TITHER and won't quit for no internet rant because you know how far He has taken you from grass to GRACE via your covenant practice.

I was born a sheeple...
Can a sheep bark, out?

This is our voice!

#ttcc
#tithertillchristcomes

I will keep tithing. It does me well. I love God and will keep sowing and giving God and men of God because I love God.

1 Like

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Taduma1(f): 10:36am On Dec 24, 2017
Am a proud sheeple, paying tithe is a sign of faith(Hebrew 11:6 says:for without faith it is impossible to please him, for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him) tithing is a commandment proclaim before we generation came to an existence and if we follow diligently there are lots of blessings that follows it and if we knows the truth already and we decide to choose otherwise some stuffs contrary to blessing follows as well malachi 3:8-12 said it all, he that hath hear, let him hear what the spirit saith unto the church. 2peter 2:21says:for it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. Don't Quote me if you only hear and can't see the word(Habakkuk 2:1b) SHALOM.

2 Likes

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Unik3030: 10:41am On Dec 24, 2017
emusmithy:

WHY WE TITHE:

To his followers:

-Living Faith Church
-Christ Embassy
-Hilltop Church
-RCCG
-Dominion City
-Apostolic
-Catholic
-Coza
-House on the Rock
-Anglican
-OFM
-MFM
-CHURCH OF CHRIST etc.

'Their Painment'

#droppen.

I was born a sheeple...
Can a sheep bark, out?

This is our voice!

#ttcc
#tithertillchristcomes
if u n your daddy G. o's can tackle sin which destroy the soul d way they tackle sin, the world will b a better place. every pastor now talks about tithe forgotten that God blessed d poor that never tithe in d Bible but he despises sinners. leave d monetary aspect of the church m tackle sin which is a cankerworm to every mortal

1 Like

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Mavrick2012: 10:43am On Dec 24, 2017
emusmithy:

Is it your idiot? Is it not my idiot?

It is my idiot. It is my idiot.

I'm a sheeple. You just quoted the Scripture sha...

And Jesus said, "If any man will be wise in this world, will be a fool. If any will be a fool, will be wise."

I lose to gain #eternity

sir, about 3days after creating your thread, it has finally made fp.
Now, go back to the first page, compare your number of "likes" to that of the anti tithers, what do you observe?
It seems you are a pastor or related to one, but take it or leave it you guys are loosing the fight just the way the churches has lost it in Europe and America.
I was a tither, until daddy freeze opened my eyes,
and, thank God, am happier because i now use that 10percent to help those in need.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Bollinger(m): 10:44am On Dec 24, 2017
Lol. They said the same thing during the MMM era. "Leave us alone. Is it your money?" grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by BERNIMOORE: 10:48am On Dec 24, 2017
Taduma1:
Am a proud sheeple, paying tithe is a sign of faith, Cause is a commandment proclaim before we generation came to an existence and if we follow diligently there are lots of blessings that follows it.
then know that just like circumcision tithing is obsolete and not a justification for Christ followers "love your neighbor JUST LIKE THE WAY YOU LOVE YOURSELF" do you practice that instead of futile tithing, do the right thing by loving your next neighbor just the same way you love yourself
Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by OtemAtum: 10:48am On Dec 24, 2017
JESUSBOIY:

kikiki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) / Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) / Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.