Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S (75678 Views)

Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK / 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class / Teacher Caught Waiting To ‘sleep’ With Her Student | Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 21, 2017
LagosCiti:
This is probably one of the reasons why Nigerian men prefer marrying Nigeria-bred women. This woman is most likely a black american who married a Nigerian doctor and as such carries his last name, it doesn't make her a Nigerian in any way. I hope the name checkers will use their brains this time around. . .

grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S by MrHistorian: 11:45pm On Dec 21, 2017
makky555:
First time you ever made sense to me...
Really?. . . Have you being following my posts that keenly?
Re: Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 21, 2017
manitobor:

I'm not sure you read the story. That's a yoruba woman right there not an American.

You're the one who should go back to read the story well , nowhere was it stated that she is Yoruba ( or American as the case may be ). The only thing we can deduce from the write up is that she married a Yoruba man.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S by jrusky(m): 12:02am On Dec 22, 2017
GreatMahmud:
Hmmmm...Afonja women with their expertise in sampling rods of different sizes and colours from time immemorial. . grin grin

She is not an Afonja her maiden name is eastern region extraction Google the truth about the news and she is an American so shut up and go bed.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S by mollusco: 12:02am On Dec 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
cool

This is racism at it's finest.

What's there if an adult decides to have sex with someone who is not her husband?
Besides this isn't cheating.

The police should cut her some slack.
I'm sure her husband won't be furious too because he understands. Most Nigerian girls are dying of curiosity to know what a white preek feels like.
She just found out.

Mother of God! shocked

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S by makky555(f): 12:08am On Dec 22, 2017
MrHistorian:

Really?. . . Have you being following my posts that keenly?

Kinda
Re: Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 22, 2017
Quality20:
but y are female teachers in US so excessively lascivious?

I tell you that is the perception the media is creating. And its a greater news that sells than if it were a male, for its no news at all. Those who choose to see our world through a tube called TV, and e.t.c instead of empirical analysis do not get its REALITY OF PERCEPTION IN PERFECT PRECISION. Its like how attention is now turned reports of domestic violence by women lately and people are starting thinking all kinds of thoughts that WOMEN are becoming aggressive and men less.
Re: Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S by MrRichmond: 12:19am On Dec 22, 2017
2017 the year of women raping boys.

This year, the amount of female teachers caught fuvckin their students (who are minors) is mind boggling!!
It's like they held meeting and decided they will fuvck the sh!t out of their students in 2017
Na wa o!
I blame feminism :/

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S by bughead: 12:28am On Dec 22, 2017
Jiang:
Why will I even consider marrying an oyinbo woman, with what I see in movies & what I hear, I rather have a baby mama of na only oyibo ladies remain for this world. Do the the deed, get the kid & leave the rest to the new guy.

Naija girls rock (atlest 50% of them)

But gotta be very careful do, just simple courtesy of inviting a lady to stay temporarily will divulge to another matter. BE VERY CAREFUL WITH SOME LADY FRIENDS.
dude did you read at all! undecided

Now is the time you starting considering of marrying a white woman over our black pigs undecided

The women in crime is a black woman from that particular tiger tribe
Re: Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 22, 2017
nothing to see here. hot high school teachers getting busted messing with school boys is a regular part of the daily news cycle.
one difference though, this time the perp is black

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S by bughead: 12:32am On Dec 22, 2017
WORDWORLD:

I tell you that is the perception the media is creating. And its a greater news that sells than if it were a male, for its no news at all. Those who choose to see our world through a tube called TV, and e.t.c instead of empirical analysis do not get its REALITY OF PERCEPTION IN PERFECT PRECISION. Its like how attention is now turned reports of domestic violence by women lately and people are starting thinking all kinds of thoughts that WOMEN are becoming aggressive and men less.
amended

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 22, 2017
bughead:
shut up there!

I SAID SHUT UP! angry

WOMEN ARE becoming MORE AND MORE aggressive THIS DAYS AND THAT IS A FACT!

STOP COOKING YOUR BRAIN AND FACE THIS FACT! angry

What i am saying is this. The media has not been reporting women's aggression against men until recently and which is an improvement. What we read today hitting the headlines such Maryam Sandas is not new at all.
Re: Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S by bughead: 12:40am On Dec 22, 2017
WORDWORLD:

What i am saying is this. The media has not been reporting women's aggression against men until recently and which is an improvement. What we read today hitting the headlines such Maryam Sandas is not new at all.
ohh!

Sorry! Thought I read something else!

Thanks for the clarification! Will amend my mistake.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 22, 2017
bughead:
ohh!
Sorry! Thought I read something else!

Thanks for the clarification! Will amend my mistake.

You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S by Adebowale89(m): 12:45am On Dec 22, 2017
BLACKdagger:
A Yoruba woman, im not suprised.
Yoruba women ar Hot set of beings.

For instance...just imagine me, a dark skinned person now having a pink preeek head
No thanks to my Yoruba female friends.

Now i even runaway wen i here "im comming to ur house this week" grin

I like them shaa

who was your english teacher? cheesy your English teacher deserve 2yrs jail term
Re: Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 22, 2017
bughead:

The women in crime is a black woman from that particular tiger tribe

And where was it written that she's a Nigerian

You should be asking yourself the question whether you read the article or not BUGHEAD

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S by abels(m): 2:03am On Dec 22, 2017
Quality20:
but y are female teachers in US so excessively lascivious?
female teachers in US lascivious? guy how many you know like that, your talk is baseless abeg
Re: Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S by ebonflexy(m): 2:13am On Dec 22, 2017
Dem say na abuse grin
She probably made the boy eat her pussy too. yum tongue
Re: Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S by vaca1: 3:28am On Dec 22, 2017
badebillions:
maiden name Jennifer Okafor! NCAN over 2 you!
your whole generation is daft

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:08am On Dec 22, 2017
MrHistorian:

My Problem is some fools will still LIKE this post despite the overwhelming ignorance that abounds in it.

Ogbeni NwaAmaikpe. . . No one will arrest an ADULT for having a sexual affair with someone who is an ADULT as he/she is,the worst is for the other partner to file a divorce.

In the case of this thread. . . The Woman had a sexual affair with someone who is still a child(according to law) i.e lesser than 18 years of age.

I know you have a large fan base who await your thread-to-thread submission but please don't mix ignorance with stupidity. . .The end result is always DISASTROUS.

His 'large fan base' depends on his mix of ignorance and stupidity. Birds of a feather you know...He isn't going to change soon so don't hold your breath.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S by nothernstar: 5:12am On Dec 22, 2017
LagosCiti:
This is probably one of the reasons why Nigerian men prefer marrying Nigeria-bred women. This woman is most likely a black american who married a Nigerian doctor and as such carries his last name, it doesn't make her a Nigerian in any way. I hope the name checkers will use their brains this time around. . .
Why are you afraid of your shadows.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S by olmoRoc: 5:25am On Dec 22, 2017
She's liable because of her position. A teacher is in the position of "trust." The schools usually have different policies about having relationships with students. That student in a case that happened last year must have left the school for not less than one month, but, alas, the teacher couldn't wait for one month. A teacher of teenagers need to be strong because the temptations are there, and they usually cloud your judgments. However, there's no excuse for frolicking with a child, age of consent or not. I consider a child anyone who's less than 21. We must be aware that the western world is very serious about stopping what is termed grooming, and the exploitation of children.

On a side note, as Nigerians, we must understand we are always under suspicion, so we must always be mindful of our conducts.

Re: Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S by mercyland93(m): 5:33am On Dec 22, 2017
The age of d student was nt stated
Re: Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S by khiaa(f): 5:33am On Dec 22, 2017
dafeyankee:
American women are only good for sex and papers only.

Marry them at your own peril. They never see no at all. I mean these ladies are always on heat,and will give it to a dig if no man is available.

Have you been to America and for how long were you there?

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S by khiaa(f): 5:46am On Dec 22, 2017
LagosCiti:

You are full of prejudicial bullshyt!!
Do you even read some of the topics on this forum, for example the one where one of your Nigerian brothers in Nigeria came home from work early and found his Nigerian-bred WIFE giving a blow.job to their OWN little boy.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S by IamLaura(f): 5:47am On Dec 22, 2017
LagosCiti:
Smh,so you guys stoop this low to defend your kind.
I'm sure you people will soon start saying all those skull miners are from Benin republic and Togo.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S by adecz: 5:52am On Dec 22, 2017
Affonjja tinz.... wink

Dem no dey carry last for taking
tiff, tiff cut shows inside marriage... undecided

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S by no1madman(m): 6:03am On Dec 22, 2017
dafeyankee:
American women are only good for sex and papers only.

Marry them at your own peril. They never see no at all. I mean these ladies are always on heat,and will give it to a dig if no man is available.
I know
Re: Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S by IkpuMmadu: 6:13am On Dec 22, 2017
These folks...must they take their hot pants over there we have seen enough here in Lagos ...the husband would leek elsewhere trust me

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S by Simpledude0847(m): 6:18am On Dec 22, 2017
Kolababe:
Wife of Nigerian doctor arrested for having sex with her student in the U.S
A South Carolina teacher and a mother of one, has been arrested and charged with the sexual battery of a child.
Jennifer Olajire-Aro, 27, was arrested on December 18. The Charleston Post and Courier reports that Olajire-Aro is a resident of John’s Island. It was the victim who told officials at Burke High School about the alleged abuse. .
A school spokesman, Charles Francis, told the newspaper, “The incidents occurred off campus.” ABC Charleston reports that the alleged abuse between Olajire-Aro and the student lasted for “several months.” .
Olajire-Aro has admitted to the abuse and said that occurred three times in different locations between November and December. Her bond was set at $100,000. .
A The Knot page for Jennifer Olajire-Aro says that she married Taofeek Olajire-Aro Jennifer has a 10-month old baby. Taofeek Olajire-Aro is listed as general surgery doctor in South Carolina.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/12/wife-of-nigerian-doctor-arrested-for.html
This issue will always arise when guys/men fail to dick that p***y. This doesn't stop a promiscuous lady/woman from looking outside but at least, lack of intense penising won't be the only justification

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend / If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.