Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S (75679 Views)

Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK / 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class / Teacher Caught Waiting To ‘sleep’ With Her Student | Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S by Xisnin(m): 9:58am On Dec 23, 2017
khiaa:

She's Nigerian. There are so many men on this forum who said that they were sexually abused by their housemaid when they were little boys so what are you talking about?
That woman is Nigerian she is using her maiden name as well as her husband name. Some women keep their maiden name.

Go back and read it slowly this time.
Wife Name: Jennifer Olajire-Aro
Husband's Name: Taofeek Olajire-Aro

Which is the maiden name?

Are you saying the husband abandoned his own father's name after marriage?
So an immature housemaid and a a married housewife are the same?
Try again
Re: Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S by francizy(m): 12:16pm On Dec 23, 2017
khiaa:

Baby baby baby, in America it's not the husband house if they were married at the time that the house was purchased, it belongs to the both of them, unless he inherited the house

Really?

1. What about a situation where the man bought his house before getting married to the woman?

2. What about a baby mama? Can she lay claim to a man's property other than money for the baby's upkeep? I asked about this because of a video that went viral about a baby mama. She maltreated the Man's mother and asked that the mother must leave the house for her, but the man refused, saying that she's only his baby mama and cannot dictate to him whether to send his mum packing or not..
Re: Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S by francizy(m): 12:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
Xisnin:

Try again

Child abuse has nothing to do with race.. I was abused twice by two different adult house maids, when I was about 7 and when I was about 10.. There are millions of guys that were also abused in Nigeria by adult females when they were kids. That we don't scream out doesn't mean it doesn't happen in Nigeria. It happens on a regular basis..

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S by Xisnin(m): 2:20pm On Dec 23, 2017
francizy:

Child abuse has nothing to do with race.. I was abused twice by two different adult house maids, when I was about 7 and when I was about 10.. There are millions of guys that were also abused in Nigeria by adult females when they were kids. That we don't scream out doesn't mean it doesn't happen in Nigeria. It happens on a regular basis..

You guys will not bother reading before quoting.
It doesn't matter if all men have been abused.
African wives who decides to cheat don't do it with kids.

Why is it that the men who gets abused only voice out when
they need to shut down conversation or use it as a bragging right?
Cowardice and fear?
Re: Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S by Annie939(f): 2:40pm On Dec 23, 2017
Sex sex sex everywhere nawaooo
Re: Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S by francizy(m): 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2017
Xisnin:

You guys will not bother reading before quoting.
It doesn't matter if all men have been abused.
African wives who decides to cheat don't do it with kids.

Why is it that the men who gets abused only voice out when
they need to shut down conversation or use it as a bragging right?
Cowardice and fear?

Even when they speak out, what do people like you say? "Abeg make them come molest me too na".. So what difference does it make? If you care, go through my topic of which the very one I created in that regard hit front page..
Re: Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S by idibe24(m): 3:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
maybe her husband is not giving her wat she want in bed dat is why she luk outside.
Re: Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S by khiaa(f): 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2017
Xisnin:

Try again

The housemaids were full grown women, so you try again. Stop trying to put Nigerian women on some kind of pedestal when they are no different from the women in the rest of the world, there are good ones and there are bad ones.
Re: Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S by khiaa(f): 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
francizy:

Really?

1. What about a situation where the man bought his house before getting married to the woman?

2. What about a baby mama? Can she lay claim to a man's property other than money for the baby's upkeep? I asked about this because of a video that went viral about a baby mama. She maltreated the Man's mother and asked that the mother must leave the house for her, but the man refused, saying that she's only his baby mama and cannot dictate to him whether to send his mum packing or not..

1. I wrote in my post that the house belongs to both the husband and wife if they were married at the time of the purchase of the house, if the Man or woman purchased the house before they were married then it belongs to the purchaser.

2. Well it depends on the state. In the state of California there is a law called common law marriage, that is when a couple is living together but they aren't married, under this law if the man and woman have been living as husband and wife for a certain amount a time and they decide to break up, "palimony" which is a form of alimony can be provided.

All of the properties can be divided as if they were married. As far as the baby mama situation, unless they were living together she is only entitled to child support.

That mother thing would have to be worked out between the both of them and if he wants to kick his baby mama out of the house he had better be able to pay for her expenses (rent, clothing, food and child support) because that's the only way he can get her to leave the house "and that's only if she agrees to leave".

Actually it's the same as being married without having to divorce if you are done.
Re: Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S by Xisnin(m): 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2017
khiaa:

The housemaids were full grown women, so you try again. Stop trying to put Nigerian women on some kind of pedestal when they are no different from the women in the rest of the world, there are good ones and there are bad ones.

Is it so difficult to accept that a married woman is different from a single one?
How does being "full grown" become synonymous with married?
A Nigerian married woman will never opt for a kid as a cheating partner.
Women all over the world don't behave in the same manner because culture
and expectations differs by geographical location.
Re: Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S by khiaa(f): 9:29pm On Dec 23, 2017
Xisnin:

Is it so difficult to accept that a married woman is different from a single one?
How does being "full grown" become synonymous with married?
A Nigerian married woman will never opt for a kid as a cheating partner.
Women all over the world don't behave in the same manner because culture
and expectations differs by geographical location.

This is about having sex with children, doesn't matter if the person is married or single. You keep focusing on a MARRIED woman when the more important issue is paedophilia.
So yes, Nigerian women do have sex with children according to some of the men on this forum.
Re: Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S by francizy(m): 9:41pm On Dec 23, 2017
khiaa:

1. I wrote in my post that the house belongs to both the husband and wife if they were married at the time of the purchase of the house, if the Man or woman purchased the house before they were married then it belongs to the purchaser.

2. Well it depends on the state. In the state of California there is a law called common law marriage, that is when a couple is living together but they aren't married, under this law if the man and woman have been living as husband and wife for a certain amount a time and they decide to break up, "palimony" which is a form of alimony can be provided. All of the properties can be divided as if they were married. As far as the baby mama situation, unless they were living together she is only entitled to child support. That mother thing would have to be worked out between the both of them and if he wants to kick his baby mama out of the house he had better be able to pay for her expenses (rent, clothing, food and child support) because that's the only way he can get her to leave the house "and that's only if she agrees to leave". Actually it's the same as being married without having to divorce if you are done.

Incredible!!! shocked

Even baby mama too?

But if the man was poor before he got married to a woman; what happens after divorce? He goes empty handed I suppose..
Re: Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S by khiaa(f): 10:29pm On Dec 23, 2017
francizy:

Incredible!!! shocked

Even baby mama too?

But if the man was poor before he got married to a woman; what happens after divorce? He goes empty handed I suppose..

California is a 50/50 state so they divide what was accumulated during the marriage/relationship.

Why do you assume the man provided everything for the house hold alone, or paid the house mortgage and bill's alone? Women work just as hard as men to pay the bills.
Re: Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S by francizy(m): 10:50pm On Dec 23, 2017
khiaa:

California is a 50/50 state so they divide what was accumulated during the marriage/relationship.

Why do you assume the man provided everything for the house hold alone, or paid the house mortgage and bill's alone? Women work just as hard as men to pay the bills.

Oh, if that's the case then that's great!!! Many women over here depend on their boyfriends or husbands for survival..

In Nigeria, you will see a sizeable number of women whose ambition is to graduate and get married (with the intention of transferring all their burden and that of their family members to their husbands..).

Reason I'm yet to settle down. Waiting until I become a millionaire so that I can afford to cater for my fam.
Re: Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S by khiaa(f): 2:42am On Dec 24, 2017
francizy:

Oh, if that's the case then that's great!!! Many women over here depend on their boyfriends or husbands for survival..

In Nigeria, you will see a sizeable number of women whose ambition is graduate and get married (with the intention of transferring all their burden and that if their family members on their husbands..

Reason I'm yet to settle down. Waiting until I become a millionaire so that I can afford to cater for my fam.

What's the point in getting a degree if you have no intentions of using it, just a waste of time and money. You need to come here and find your wife so that you can build together and all of the burden won't be on you alone.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S by francizy(m): 5:10am On Dec 24, 2017
khiaa:

What's the point in getting a degree if you have no intentions of using it, just a waste of time and money. You need to come here and find your wife so that you can build together and all of the burden won't be on you alone.

My dear, leaving Nigeria is an uphill task. Either one can't afford it or one runs into scammers masquerading as travel agents. When I was much younger (had not yet gained admission into the university), my mum was defrauded when she tried to work my travel to the US; so I lost interest since then..

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S by Xisnin(m): 12:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
khiaa:

This is about having sex with children, doesn't matter if the person is married or single. You keep focusing on a MARRIED woman when the more important issue is paedophilia.
So yes, Nigerian women do have sex with children according to some of the men on this forum.

This was my first post which you quoted
Xisnin:

Learn to read and comprehend.
How can the husband adopt his wife's maiden name?

That woman is a black american. I trust Nigerian women, even those who cheats
won't go for a school kid.

I clearly use the word cheat which to connote married women but you were too
eager to prove a baseless point without first understanding my post.
Please don't bother me with irrelevant comment next time if you can't
take your time to read.
Re: Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S by vislabraye(m): 12:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is racism at it's finest.

What's there if an adult decides to have sex with someone who is not her husband?
Besides this isn't cheating.

The police should cut her some slack.
I'm sure her husband won't be furious too because he understands. Most Nigerian girls are dying of curiosity to know what a white preek feels like.
She just found out.

As long as that oerson is below 18, it's a crime.
Re: Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S by Autotech312(m): 6:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
GreatMahmud:
Hmmmm...Afonja women with their expertise in sampling rods of different sizes and colours from time immemorial. . grin grin

She's an Ipobian, Oga check well Na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend / If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.