Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

My Own Philosophy On LOVE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Own Philosophy On LOVE (540 Views)

I Want To Give Up On Love! It Hurts Too Much / Download Over 180 Mp3 Audios & Ebooks On Love, Dating, Marriage, Sex, Parenting / Download Mp3 Messages By Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo On Love, Dating, Marriage, Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Own Philosophy On LOVE by Deicide: 10:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
I think that thing we call love is just a chemical reaction in the brain with time it would fade. Most relationship is based on mutualism where the guy gains something 4rm the girl and the girl also gains something from the guy not necessarly sex and money it could be emotional support e.t.c.

Now you might say what of parental love? well i dont think that is love at all i think its just a natural instinct base on how we humans evolve and enviromental factors also. Take a Chicken for example it lay eggs and then hatch it when its ready, stays with its children 4 a couple of weeks teach them how to survive and then abandon them to fed 4 themselves some would die in this process but thats just its natural instinct. The same thing happens with humans but only longer and i can promise you it wasn't like that thousand of years ago.

So what do you think?
Re: My Own Philosophy On LOVE by SenhorSean(m): 11:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
Well, i think love is the strongest bond that connects two or more people. It doesn't necessarily occur between a male and a female. Love is wicked and righteous.
Re: My Own Philosophy On LOVE by Deicide: 9:10am On Dec 22, 2017
SenhorSean:
Well, i think love is the strongest bond that connects two or more people. It doesn't necessarily occur between a male and a female. Love is wicked and righteous.
Like bromance?
Re: My Own Philosophy On LOVE by ubunja(m): 11:24am On Dec 22, 2017
there are 3 kinds of love.the love between man and wife (eros/erotic love; as seen in Song of Solomon) .the love within a family (filial/ family love) and the love that all created beings share for one another and also share with their Creator(agape love; as in Love your neighbour as yourself and God is Love).
Erotic Love is different from the others coz its a process that combines 2 beings into 1.physically and chemically. when the Bible said man must cleave to woman to become one it meant it on a physical, literal sense.chemicals and genes and fluids get exchanged practically when a man loves a woman.this is two becoming one.and its the deepest form of love. but as amazing as it is,it wont be there in Heaven. angry in heaven we dont marry.damn

1 Like

Re: My Own Philosophy On LOVE by 1REPUBLIC(m): 12:47pm On Dec 22, 2017
LOVE is EVOL end of the story is love ends in pain

(1) (Reply)

Why Would Someone Ask If You Have An Older Brother? / JJS2 Student Explain: He Did Not Rape Me, We Had Consensual Sex / State Of The Nation: How Is The Heat Condition In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.