Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,833 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

State Of The Nation: How Is The Heat Condition In Your Area? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / State Of The Nation: How Is The Heat Condition In Your Area? (542 Views)

See Dick Size Of Nigerian Men According To Their State Of Origin (photo) / If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) / Why I Made My Boss To Feel The Air Condition In My Ass Nigerian Lady Boost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

State Of The Nation: How Is The Heat Condition In Your Area? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 11, 2018
Straight to the point: The incessant increase of the heat condition in this part of the world is a call for concern... So Area report Nairalanders, How is the Heat condition over there?
"Cause here even AC sef dei blow hot breeze" so how una side?

Cc (Moderators: farano, Rocktation)
Re: State Of The Nation: How Is The Heat Condition In Your Area? by dingbang(m): 9:09pm On Feb 11, 2018
Rain fall for rivers state... Everywhere cool
Re: State Of The Nation: How Is The Heat Condition In Your Area? by IamLEGEND1: 9:13pm On Feb 11, 2018
the heat you dey feel na pikin sturvs for where I dey.
Re: State Of The Nation: How Is The Heat Condition In Your Area? by Machinemayana(m): 9:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
Omo the heat for here fit cook Indomie oh... E be like say devil dei do hell fire renovation
Re: State Of The Nation: How Is The Heat Condition In Your Area? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 11, 2018
dingbang:
Rain fall for rivers state... Everywhere cool
The heat in Lokoja feet bake bread under 1minutes.
Re: State Of The Nation: How Is The Heat Condition In Your Area? by AlexCk: 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2018
Thank God for the rain yesterday and Friday too, prior to that, the heat was sooo freaking bad
Re: State Of The Nation: How Is The Heat Condition In Your Area? by Perfecttouch(m): 9:36pm On Feb 11, 2018
KIKO720:
Straight to the point: The incessant increase of the heat condition in this part of the world is a call for concern... So Area report Nairalanders, How is the Heat condition over there?
"Cause here even AC sef dei blow hot breeze" so how una side?

Cc (Moderators: farano, Rocktation)
the heat is much in ilorin being north central,
Re: State Of The Nation: How Is The Heat Condition In Your Area? by Gee001: 9:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
The heat before the rainfall was really terrible, probably the effect of singing Man's Not Hot last year mehn.
Re: State Of The Nation: How Is The Heat Condition In Your Area? by Epositive(m): 9:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
These days, I dey stroll go bank go enjoy A.C small. This Abj heat want finish me ni sha sad
Re: State Of The Nation: How Is The Heat Condition In Your Area? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
Gee001:
The heat before the rainfall was really terrible, probably the effect of singing Man's Not Hot last year mehn.

Lol, so bea not hot too !!!!

Na north i day sha, Hell Fire near here, Heat dey 24
Re: State Of The Nation: How Is The Heat Condition In Your Area? by Nedfed(m): 10:05pm On Feb 11, 2018
When snow dey drop for here (kwara) .
If you like insult me, I dey here dey watch you.

Re: State Of The Nation: How Is The Heat Condition In Your Area? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
Nedfed:
When slow dey drop for here (kwara) . If you like insult me, I dey here dey watch you.

Typo erro, Slow or na Snow !!!, How una day cope wit dose Yoruba Fulani ?
Re: State Of The Nation: How Is The Heat Condition In Your Area? by Nedfed(m): 10:13pm On Feb 11, 2018
Orukushuku:

Typo erro, Slow or na Snow !!!, How una day cope wit dose Yoruba Fulani ?
Bros we just dey wait till 2019 make will push the slowpoke back 2 Daura

Re: State Of The Nation: How Is The Heat Condition In Your Area? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 11, 2018
Nedfed:

Bros we just dey wait till 2019 make will push the slowpoke back 2 Daura

No be lie, bt dat pix weak me o...

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Reports Me To Her Male Bestie Anytime We Have A Fight / Hunter And Hunted! Slay Queen Narrates Encounter With A Group Of Yoruba Demons / What Does It Mean To Have A Very Dark Skin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.