Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend (5619 Views)

Girl Friend Forget My Birthday Date / "Ashawos Makes Me Forget My Problem" - Guy Speaks On The Ban Of Prostitution / Sex With My Housemaid Made Me Forget My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend by Kentnickole(m): 9:06am On Dec 22, 2017
Jibril659:
get rid of anything that reminds you of her, pictures, gifts, things you shared. Try to meet new people

thanks bro
Re: I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend by Kentnickole(m): 9:10am On Dec 22, 2017
b0rn2fuck:
but the best way to forget your ex is to create a target and plans, by the time you start seeing your account balance increases or upgrade, walahi, even when you see her, and she plans to come back, I swear you will be the one that will even be running away from her so she won't come and destroy things. Who told 10k can't turn to 100k, 100k can't turn me millions, at least for now turn your account to your girlfriend, don't go use your hand inviite another strange girls, once you are made, they will keep running after you

guy you strong sha. thanks so much.
Re: I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 22, 2017
This is why I don't fear the present girlfriend, I fear the ex.
Re: I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend by Kentnickole(m): 9:35am On Dec 22, 2017
Purebeerry:
This is why I don't fear the present girlfriend, I fear the ex.

how do u mean please.
Re: I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 22, 2017
Kentnickole:

how do u mean please.
Most men are still in love with their ex even though they parted due to unavoidable circumstances beyond their control.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend by Kentnickole(m): 9:43am On Dec 22, 2017
Purebeerry:
Most men are still in love with their ex even though they parted due to unavoidable circumstances beyond their control.

you are very correct. The memories of both of us together come, no matter how I try ignoring or choking it out. She left me
Re: I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 22, 2017
As much as I refused the urge, I can't help typing EEYAH...... she really did a number on you and she left u high and dry.

One question tho, did u confirm she wAs really a virgin?
Just asking sha cos it seems its more of regret and not that u still want her to be your gf

Re: I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 22, 2017
Kentnickole:

you are very correct. The memories of both of us together come, no matter how I try ignoring or choking it out. She left me
If she comes back, will you accept her back?
Re: I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend by BlaQWolf: 9:49am On Dec 22, 2017
pocohantas:

If she is the one receiving, e no bad. But he should imagine she was the one giving...while receiving his call cheesy cheesy

sad

1 Like

Re: I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend by pedrilo: 9:53am On Dec 22, 2017
its a normal feeling, work hard to improve ur self and graduate into a new clique of better looking damsels.
I dnt wish to go bak to any of my ex's because once i leave u, i make effort to add value to myself, i dnt delete or block them either cos u never know tomoro, just quit contactin them first, reply sometimes if they contact u, they always come bak to me wit words like "i wish we never broke up" i Just smile and say its all good.
Re: I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend by Kentnickole(m): 9:55am On Dec 22, 2017
Purebeerry:
If she comes back, will you accept her back?

yes ofcourse.
Re: I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend by Marshalxv(m): 9:57am On Dec 22, 2017
I was once in your shoes bro,a relationship of almost 4years died and buried without a mourning song or condolence...It was unimaginable, tried all my best to get those memories off my head but failed woefully. Finally I moved on but I still have those flash back and wishes still lingering.

We're in the same fucking boat bro!
Re: I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 22, 2017
Kentnickole:

yes ofcourse.
Wow, you so in love, how long was your relationship with her?
Re: I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend by Espada1234: 10:19am On Dec 22, 2017
NoFavors:
Like Bluetrails imagines yours is being hung as always

Re: I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend by Kentnickole(m): 10:26am On Dec 22, 2017
Purebeerry:
Wow, you so in love, how long was your relationship with her?

3 years dear
Re: I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 22, 2017
Kentnickole:

3 years dear
Eyya, e dey pain. Did she cheat on you?
Re: I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend by Kentnickole(m): 11:06am On Dec 22, 2017
Purebeerry:

I guess she is just tired of me. I call her all the time. she will never call nor send a call -me-back text. It was just a one-way communication from me to her all the time. she doesnt show me any love as such.
Re: I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 22, 2017
Kentnickole:

I guess she is just tired of me. I call her all the time. she will never call nor send a call -me-back text. It was just a one-way communication from me to her all the time. she doesnt show me any love as such.
We see all these signs and we still decide to stay cos of love, I've been in your situation before, though I complained and we has issues several times, then it kept being one sided till I found out the reason why he act like that; he was cheating, so smart of him. Then I gave up, I can't deal with cheating.

You can take anything cos of love, but don't take cheating, move one my dear. its hard but you will do it, I have already made peace with myself, deleted all our memories together, and moved on.
Re: I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend by Kentnickole(m): 11:12am On Dec 22, 2017
Purebeerry:

She found a guy doing his masters abroad; he looks cut and appears to be rich too. She forgot all we shared and all I did for her
Re: I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 22, 2017
Kentnickole:

She found a guy doing his masters abroad; he looks cut and appears to be rich too. She forgot all we shared and all I did for her
Girls and abroad boyfriend, that shiit don't freak me, same way a lady left her boyfriend and pursue abroad man, the man got her pregnant and dumped her, she later found out he is married with kids. Your ex will later regret it.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend by Prec1ous(m): 11:19am On Dec 22, 2017
It is because she left you when you least expected.

You were building your life around her, don't do that again.

Delete all you have about her and wish her well.

Never communicate with her again, she is your poison now.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend by Simpledude0847(m): 11:26am On Dec 22, 2017
Kentnickole:
I can't just forget her. I wish she could come back to me.
She's enjoying intense penising, something you failed to give her. No wonder she told you to move on. Move on guy and push her thought away from your mind. She's enjoying hersef
Re: I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend by Kentnickole(m): 11:28am On Dec 22, 2017
Purebeerry:
Girls and abroad boyfriend, that shiit don't freak me, same way a lady left her boyfriend and pursue abroad man, the man got her pregnant and dumped her, she later found out he is married with kids. Your ex will later regret it.

the guy is resident in Nigeria. He went there for masters. I think he would come back
Re: I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 22, 2017
Kentnickole:

the guy is resident in Nigeria. He went there for masters. I think he would come back
I'm sure that guy has a main chick.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend by Kentnickole(m): 11:30am On Dec 22, 2017
Purebeerry:

Have you found someone?
Re: I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend by Kentnickole(m): 11:33am On Dec 22, 2017
Purebeerry:
I'm sure that guy has a main chick.

I have checked his relationship status on facebook. He is still in a relationship with another girl since 2012.
Re: I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 22, 2017
Kentnickole:

I have checked his relationship status on facebook. He is still in a relationship with another girl since 2012.
You see, very predictable.
Re: I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend by HydrogenLogo(m): 11:34am On Dec 22, 2017
Re: I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend by Kentnickole(m): 11:35am On Dec 22, 2017
Simpledude0847:
She's enjoying intense penising, something you failed to give her. No wonder she told you to move on. Move on guy and push her thought away from your mind. She's enjoying hersef

Hmmm. I will try bro

1 Like

Re: I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend by Kentnickole(m): 11:38am On Dec 22, 2017
Purebeerry:
You see, very predictable.
I jus tire. But how could he have a destructive intensions
Re: I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend by Simpledude0847(m): 11:39am On Dec 22, 2017
Kentnickole:

Hmmm. I will try bro
God help you ....

1 Like

Re: I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend by Kentnickole(m): 11:42am On Dec 22, 2017
borisyeltskin:
As much as I refused the urge, I can't help typing EEYAH...... she really did a number on you and she left u high and dry.

One question tho, did u confirm she wAs really a virgin?
Just asking sha cos it seems its more of regret and not that u still want her to be your gf

Guy u wan use laugh finish me here oo. I yaff comfirmed ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ice Prince And Tobi Of Bbnaija Caught Kissing (picture) / Meet The Namibia Tribe That Offers Free $ex To Visitors / Mum Says I Must Quit My Extravagant Lifestyle And Get Married This Year Or...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.