Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend (5651 Views)

Girl Friend Forget My Birthday Date / "Ashawos Makes Me Forget My Problem" - Guy Speaks On The Ban Of Prostitution / Sex With My Housemaid Made Me Forget My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 22, 2017
Kentnickole:

I jus tire. But how could he have a destructive intensions
You are still loving her when another man is dating her, my dear please do yourself the favour and move on , you will see another lady that will love you okay.
Re: I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend by Kentnickole(m): 11:52am On Dec 22, 2017
Purebeerry:
You are still loving her when another man is dating her, my dear please do yourself the favour and move on , you will see another lady that will love you okay.

Hmmm... I wish my dear
Re: I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
Kentnickole:

Hmmm... I wish my dear
You don't think another lady can love you cheesy?
That's low.
Re: I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 22, 2017
Kentnickole:

Hmmm... I wish my dear
Don't worry too much you hear, if she is meant for you, she will come back to you.
Re: I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 22, 2017
Kentnickole:

Have you found someone?
Yes, I have found someone, abi someone has found me cheesy.

I know its not easy, after putting your mind in her for 3years, just forget about her okay. Cry if you have to, it releases the heart and make you move on. Works like magic
Re: I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend by Kentnickole(m): 1:26pm On Dec 22, 2017
Purebeerry:
Yes, I have found someone, abi someone has found me cheesy.

I know its not easy, after putting your mind in her for 3years, just forget about her okay. Cry if you have to, it releases the heart and make you move on. Works like magic

Thanks so much
Re: I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend by Kentnickole(m): 1:27pm On Dec 22, 2017
Purebeerry:
Don't worry too much you hear, if she is meant for you, she will come back to you.

Thanks so much for your comforting words.
Re: I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 22, 2017
Kentnickole:

Thanks so much for your comforting words.
You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend by Kentnickole(m): 1:29pm On Dec 22, 2017
Purebeerry:
You don't think another lady can love you cheesy?

That's low.

I'm considering the time it will take me getting a good girl. You know girls and shakara na
Re: I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
Kentnickole:

I'm considering the time it will take me getting a good girl. You know girls and shakara na
Just be careful, give yourself time to heal. I wish you luck.
Re: I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend by Kentnickole(m): 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
Purebeerry:
Just be careful, give yourself time to heal. I wish you luck.

Lonliness want to finish me. Some time I would need someone to love, share thoughts with, hold, kiss and cuddle. You know na
Re: I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
Kentnickole:

Lonliness want to finish me. Some time I would need someone to love, share thoughts with, hold, kiss and cuddle. You know na
Eyya, but don't worry sha, you will soon meet the right woman for you.
Re: I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend by Kentnickole(m): 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2017
Purebeerry:
Eyya, but don't worry sha, you will soon meet the right woman for you.

I cant wait ooo
Re: I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend by Snitch41(m): 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
Slided into d right thread today. Hmmmm.. seems guys are getting more heart breaks Dan girls now. Dey leave wen u least expect and it's d same cliché way. One sidedness... embarassed
Re: I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend by phintohlar(f): 4:15pm On Dec 22, 2017
Oyebee91:
just went through profile, trust me, you really look good n pretty
thanks sir
Re: I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend by Kentnickole(m): 4:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
Snitch41:
Slided into d right thread today. Hmmmm.. seems guys are getting more heart breaks Dan girls now. Dey leave wen u least expect and it's d same cliché way. One sidedness... embarassed

It's not easy my bro
Re: I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend by Oyebee91(m): 8:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
phintohlar:
thanks sir
you are always welcome to my world
Re: I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend by eniorisha(m): 8:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
Op, jump into other intimate rlshp soonest. When u meet some1 better than her, u won't remember her again. Meanwhile, your experience is similar to mine. I can't even describe her my ex. We were together everytime(except in d night) for 3yrs. Being very close like my fiancee made others keep distance frm me & never bothered, thinking she's all mine committedly. We practically shared evrytn; being alone in d room, lying on bed, wrapped her in my arms. I did d cooking of our joint meals, helped her in her study...... Shortly after our graduation, she told me i wasn't her taste. So painful given my sacrifice over her with nothing frm her in return
Re: I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend by Kentnickole(m): 8:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
eniorisha:
Op, jump into other intimate rlshp soonest. When u meet some1 better than her, u won't remember her again. Meanwhile, your experience is similar to mine. I can't even describe her my ex. We were together everytime(except in d night) for 3yrs. Being very close like my fiancee made others keep distance frm me & never bothered, thinking she's all mine committedly. We practically shared evrytn; being alone in d room, lying on bed, wrapped her in my arms. I did d cooking of our joint meals, helped her in her study...... Shortly after our graduation, she told me i wasn't her taste. So painful given my sacrifice over her with nothing frm her in return

some girls are so wicked
Re: I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 26, 2017
Kentnickole:

I call her 'ex' because she to told me to forget about her that she has moved on with another guy and my investigations comfirmed it.
is your destiny tied to her?
bros grow up abeg, no deh disgrace your fellow men.
Re: I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend by prettyaura: 12:13pm On Jan 14, 2018
pocohantas:
Imagine her new guy is hanging her leg right now... grin
Do you still wish she comes back to you?
can't stop laughing..babe u wicked no be small grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chelsea Handler Tapes Her Private Parts In Place To ‘run On The Beach N&ked / The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart / Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.