Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

I ACCOMODATED A TROUBLESOME COUPLE, I NEED MATURE ADVISE PLEASE - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I ACCOMODATED A TROUBLESOME COUPLE, I NEED MATURE ADVISE PLEASE (2616 Views)

I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama / How I Sent My Troublesome First Wife Packing Peacefully / How Can My Parents Evict My Troublesome Uncles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I ACCOMODATED A TROUBLESOME COUPLE, I NEED MATURE ADVISE PLEASE by DONFASZY(m): 11:21am On Dec 23, 2017
mastermaestro:

You made a very important point here. Truly if Kunle got killed by his wife in that house, the op may live to regret his kindness all his life. Tables will turn against him very swiftly.

Evict them forcefully and immediately they return! First go get a law enforcement agent to witness you seal up their apartment in order to deny them access upon their return. Ensure you do not carry out the eviction unless the Kunle himself shows up. Hello, you have no business whatsoever with his mad wife.

Bro...op should read our own advise 2 o?if police change d story for am and d mad wife giv her own side of d story Dis kind op go cry full drum in shock?
Re: I ACCOMODATED A TROUBLESOME COUPLE, I NEED MATURE ADVISE PLEASE by Richy4(m): 11:23am On Dec 23, 2017
SAMBARRY:
disrespectful,violent and lousy people do not deserve empathy.every individual should set boundaries except you want every body to disrespect you under the guise of they're broke.

But the OP has lived with the Kunle character without complain.. except the one coming from the wife..

Considering the level of employment situation in Nigeria, do u think the Kunle guy loved to be in such situation?
I can understand when you said disrespectful and violent person are not worth helping... But when u mentioned Lousy, It made it sound like you are allergic to poor people..
Re: I ACCOMODATED A TROUBLESOME COUPLE, I NEED MATURE ADVISE PLEASE by mastermaestro(m): 11:25am On Dec 23, 2017
DONFASZY:

Bro...op should read our own advise 2 o?if police change d story for am and d mad wife giv her own side of d story Dis kind op go cry full drum in shock?

grin grin @Cry full drum.

Re: I ACCOMODATED A TROUBLESOME COUPLE, I NEED MATURE ADVISE PLEASE by DONFASZY(m): 11:32am On Dec 23, 2017
SAMBARRY:
exactly

Law enforcement Agency (police/lawyer/NO SARS pls)mus b involved frm d day he decide to change d locks wit big burglary and give keys to d law witness,then send distress messages for kunle/mad wife to com to d house only to pack dere tins wit an agreed date for kind humble op to arrange wit d law enforcement witness holdin keys to com n open d place and also witness d eviction and lock it back wen all pin ve left d apartment...dis will in turn nt giv room for false allegations as dat root of dis problem... kunle's mad wife wil nt say?she left N2,000,000 and her gold collections in d house cos I c her as problems...

I blame Kunle for all dis mess?did he court dis lady bfor him marry am sefsome lady are ready to bring a man down n move on to d next prey Deliverance is highly necessary cos I c her madness as 7 in 1
Sometime lack of lv can also cause dis mess physiologically...
Re: I ACCOMODATED A TROUBLESOME COUPLE, I NEED MATURE ADVISE PLEASE by DONFASZY(m): 11:36am On Dec 23, 2017
mastermaestro:

grin grin @Cry full drum.

Lolx U stil get strength to laugh?e b like say fuel plenty for ur area at N145

Most time?people take kindness as weakness?
D day Dis kind heart go hear say dis kunle wife say him attempt to rape her wen kunle no dey house D drum go too small to cry in
Re: I ACCOMODATED A TROUBLESOME COUPLE, I NEED MATURE ADVISE PLEASE by SAMBARRY: 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2017
DONFASZY:

Law enforcement Agency (police/lawyer/NO SARS pls)mus b involved frm d day he decide to change d locks wit big burglary and give keys to d law witness,then send distress messages for kunle/mad wife to com to d house only to pack dere tins wit an agreed date for kind humble op to arrange wit d law enforcement witness holdin keys to com n open d place and also witness d eviction and lock it back wen all pin ve left d apartment...dis will in turn nt giv room for false allegations as dat root of dis problem... kunle's mad wife wil nt say?she left N2,000,000 and her gold collections in d house cos I c her as problems...

I blame Kunle for all dis mess?did he court dis lady bfor him marry am sefsome lady are ready to bring a man down n move on to d next prey Deliverance is highly necessary cos I c her madness as 7 in 1
Sometime lack of lv can also cause dis mess physiologically...
gbam.YOU have said it all

No woman should think she reserves the right to violence and madness,you need to put her in her place so that the next house she will go,she Will respect herself.

I hate violent women.The only people that quell their violence is police.
Re: I ACCOMODATED A TROUBLESOME COUPLE, I NEED MATURE ADVISE PLEASE by mastermaestro(m): 6:05pm On Dec 23, 2017
DONFASZY:

Lolx U stil get strength to laugh?e b like say fuel plenty for ur area at N145

Most time?people take kindness as weakness?
D day Dis kind heart go hear say dis kunle wife say him attempt to rape her wen kunle no dey house D drum go too small to cry in

Fuel na 270 oo. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Makes You Appreciate Life? / How To Displine A 3 Year Old Child. (always Re-arranging Furnitures) / Who Impregnated This Lady? How Did It Happen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.