Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? (2522 Views)

NL Guys: Y'all Need To Calm And Show The Ladies Here Some Respect / Warning To All Single Nl Guys Ready For Marriage!! / Why Are NL Guys Full Of Mischief? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 22, 2017
Fadiga24:

You are using a poor girls picture to 'hustle' abi, God punish you.
I smell Poverty but I regret it.
Please tilt from my mentions.
Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by Fadiga24(m): 2:35pm On Dec 22, 2017
jamariwolf:
I smell Poverty but I regret it.
Please tilt from my mentions.

Idiat, what would I be doing in a hairy balled guy's mention.
Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by ubunja(m): 2:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
Saintsammurai:
I have nothing to say.
yet u said it anyway angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
Fadiga24:

Idiat, what would I be doing in a hairy balled guy's mention.
the same thing you're doing now grin. Poor sad boy.
Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 2:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
jamariwolf:
the same thing you're doing now grin. Poor sad boy.

Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by ReinaFarine: 2:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
iamJ:
timeline of my actions cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

saw ur mention, read the 2nd line, clicked on ur moniker, saw ur pix cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy laugh wan kill me

have neva called a girl an olosho, my own sword is for the poor and ugly, i cant listen to what the person is saying once they are ugly embarassed sorry no vex, its not personal, if ure beautiful and intelligent i will hear

abeg no mention me next time, i dey shame say person like u dey mention me, spits

And with all your beauty you still couldn't counter my points reasonably...
Sorry...

PS: If I wanted ratings, I would have opened a thread for that (which I guess is the new trend among the guys)

Let me slit my wrist.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by zainmaxwell(m): 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
op abeg next time use the word most.....cis no be all of us here get that kind time

stop generalizing
Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 22, 2017
[quote author=samyfreshsmooth post=63515753][/quote] poverty. cheesy
see all of them comoting face. smh
Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by Oxster(m): 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
jamariwolf:
Blame poverty.
A poor dude would always be annoyed with females both online and offline.

Ahhh,,lesbian!!
Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by Oxster(m): 3:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
Fadiga24:

You are not a girl, you are a hairy balled gay.

Stop pretending.

Truth,,real gay,,how u take know self?
Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:15pm On Dec 22, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Broke
Ugly
Bitter
Wretched
Miserable
Can’t score chicks real life
Low self esteem
This is the average Nairaland guysad
. Hahahahah, sis take it easy. I think that it has to do with some of the guys just been immatured. It has nothing to do with been broke ,bitter or miserable. At times most of people here find it difficult to understand somebody's view or comments before making such remarks. Besides its based on individual. I don' t think that they do it to only female monikers,they also do it to their fellow males. You can also agree with me that some girls do attack male monikers too. But its more from the guys to be honest Nd its not really cool.
Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:22pm On Dec 22, 2017
pocohantas:

I made this same observation twice yesterday and someone asked if I am pulling facts out my anus. It was embarrassing, that someone could be so blinded to the truth.

It's not like the females are saints, but they don't come close to the guys in cyberbullying.
. Poco,in as much as everybody is free to make a comment to portray his or her views,you will also agree with me that some of this views re so off Nd derogatory which can make people come for him or her. Although I noticed that the attack is mainly towards the female monickers but we can't remove the facts that some females here do attack the guys also. But I think all this based on individual and the levels of understanding +maturity.
Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2017
Oxster:

Ahhh,,lesbian!!
lol. Hbd oooo
Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by Oxster(m): 4:27pm On Dec 22, 2017
jamariwolf:
lol. Hbd oooo

Lol,,thanks,,,no be hbd....na to give gift joorgrin
Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 22, 2017
kimbraa:
My own is that, anyone that calls me an olosho or a prostitute will get his mum abused.
Yesterday, there was a thread on why guys are single and I said the number one factor should be "Being broke" the guys who commented before me all said lack of Money, another said, brokenness but the moment I said being broke, one idiot like that lashed on me for saying so. grin On the same thread I told him I don't date short guys 'cause I presumed he likes me to be giving me countless senseless mentions and another one lashed on me for saying I don't date short guys. So a girl can't have preference in peace again but you hear them saying I like slim, tall, bootylicious girls, and we don't lash them for saying what they prefer. SMH. They show how domineering they're to their girlfriends.
Let me correct your mentality, its OK to have 'natural' or biological preferences, I.e people find certain things attractive in the opposite sex by default. There's also nothing wrong with having other non-nature induced preferences such as money, education, the problem is your motive and how you put it across. For instance I can say I like educated and industrious ladies, the mentality being that its easier for such ladies to have a life of their own. When you say you want a rich man, the automatic interpretation is that you want to eat his money. Hope you see where I'm going. Its like me saying I like girls that sleep with random guys without toasting etc. Sounds odd doesn't it? Its a preference, but its not 'natural' or biological/psychological. If a lady should say she wants to work hard, make her own money and wants a guy that would encourage her/act as a role model obviously that guy would also be rich or on the way to being rich. There's nothing wrong with being a student or an unemployed/underemployed girl selling tomatoes or an attendant at a filling station dreaming of a rich man to help you achieve your dream of starting a business to make something of your life. The issue is your motive for wanting a rich man, is to sit down lazily and be eating his money and forming slay queen? Some people find themselves in difficult situations and are ready to work hard, I'm happy when such people go into a relationship with a wealthy person who inspires/sponsors them to start a viable business that can bring in money. I can't emphasize it enough, your intention towards the money. There's nothing wrong with a young man who's been struggling to make a living meeting a rich woman and using her money to start a business, so far his aim isn't just to chop her money and go back to his wife in the village. Some people use their beauty or sexual appeal (both guys and girls) to entice the opposite sex to spend money on them. That's a useless life. Work hard, don't just sit down and be dreaming of money, do the little you can do, sweat, there's dignity in labour.
At the end of the day though, you're allowed to use your beauty to entice men or exchange cash for sex, just don't make derogatory remarks to put down guys that may not have enough money to afford your financial desires. There's a way to express your desire for rich men without sounding like a slut. Maybe explain its more convenient dating a rich guy because of the ease of mobility (not jumping Okada or hustling for danfo when you want to go out) or because he can afford for you guys to engage in fun activities. Excitement makes it more fun to be with someone and in Nigeria the easiest way to have fun is going to movies etc, which are expensive for many guys, or have a picnic in a park and be mauled by soldier ants. The point is, your motive for making money a preference has to be reasonable

2 Likes

Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by Fadiga24(m): 5:19pm On Dec 22, 2017
Oxster:

Truth,,real gay,,how u take know self?

That is a guy, if you had been in nairaland long enough you would know.
Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by Oxster(m): 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2017
Fadiga24:

That is a guy, if you had been in nairaland long enough you would know.

I don't blame dat idiot weda guy or gurl
Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by Oxster(m): 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2017
BenShammer:
Let me correct your mentality, its OK to have 'natural' or biological preferences, I.e people find certain things attractive in the opposite sex by default. There's also nothing wrong with having other non-nature induced preferences such as money, education, the problem is your motive and how you put it across. For instance I can say I like educated and industrious ladies, the mentality being that its easier for such ladies to have a life of their own. When you say you want a rich man, the automatic interpretation is that you want to eat his money. Hope you see where I'm going. Its like me saying I like girls that sleep with random guys without toasting etc. Sounds odd doesn't it? Its a preference, but its not 'natural' or biological/psychological. If a lady should say she wants to work hard, make her own money and wants a guy that would encourage her/act as a role model obviously that guy would also be rich or on the way to being rich. There's nothing wrong with being a student or an unemployed/underemployed girl selling tomatoes or an attendant at a filling station dreaming of a rich man to help you achieve your dream of starting a business to make something of your life. The issue is your motive for wanting a rich man, is to sit down lazily and be eating his money and forming slay queen? Some people find themselves in difficult situations and are ready to work hard, I'm happy when such people go into a relationship with a wealthy person who inspires/sponsors them to start a viable business that can bring in money. I can't emphasize it enough, your intention towards the money. There's nothing wrong with a young man who's been struggling to make a living meeting a rich woman and using her money to start a business, so far his aim isn't just to chop her money and go back to his wife in the village. Some people use their beauty or sexual appeal (both guys and girls) to entice the opposite sex to spend money on them. That's a useless life. Work hard, don't just sit down and be dreaming of money, do the little you can do, sweat, there's dignity in labour.
At the end of the day though, you're allowed to use your beauty to entice men or exchange cash for sex, just don't make derogatory remarks to put down guys that may not have enough money to afford your financial desires. There's a way to express your desire for rich men without sounding like a slut. Maybe explain its more convenient dating a rich guy because of the ease of mobility (not jumping Okada or hustling for danfo when you want to go out) or because he can afford for you guys to engage in fun activities. Excitement makes it more fun to be with someone and in Nigeria the easiest way to have fun is going to movies etc, which are expensive for many guys, or have a picnic in a park and be mauled by soldier ants. The point is, your motive for making money a preference has to be reasonable

Some people can take NL so serious,bro did u just typed all that?

1 Like

Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 22, 2017
Oxster:

Lol,,thanks,,,no be hbd....na to give gift joorgrin
Gift kwa? undecided
Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by Oxster(m): 6:19pm On Dec 22, 2017
jamariwolf:
Gift kwa? undecided

Gift Ni,,,dun bother urself man/gal

B4 u get High Bp
Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by Foodforthought: 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2017
If only u knew how provocative the line " men are scum "is you won't be asking this question
Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2017
Oxster:

Gift Ni,,,dun bother urself man/gal

B4 u get High Bp
k, same to u sissy

1 Like

Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by Gentle034(m): 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
I said disin one of my Post's where I said I want to see a Nairaland devoid of insult, but to my utter regrets, they were even insulting me on d post!! This insult don turn Landlord for N.L. I think d insult is not just on d female folks, d male also have their own share of it, but then d question I keep asking is, what's d benefit of d insults sef?
Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2017
BenShammer:
Please, don't quote me out of context. I referred to a state of financial lack as one of the reasons why guys are still single, and wasn't in anyway referring to what you just wrote as whether it was unspoken or not. Seems broke guys are apprehensive of the word "Broke" on social media.
Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by Dillusionist(m): 9:51pm On Dec 22, 2017
they are so insecure about what the future holds for their broke ass.
Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 22, 2017
Draei:

I hope you've had breakfast this morning...
angry explain
Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by Draei: 9:53pm On Dec 22, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
angry explain
I owe you no explanation.
Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 22, 2017
i dont know . But they do have a great intolerance for a differing viewpoint.

grin ive had my share of dealing with crazy nairaland males who darn near demand u align to their idea or sit silent than voice ya opinions.
These males need to calm down undecided 1 or even a few womens views on a discussion form should not get u that crazy worked up
Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
Draei:

I owe you no explanation.
grin i dont think ive seen u suppress anyone's viewpoint. I just decided to harass u. Go thy way
Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by Nobody: 5:54am On Dec 23, 2017
Oxster:
Some people can take NL so serious,bro did u just typed all that?
Yeah. NL is a forum bro, as in a platform for discussion which shapes the way many people think. I was correcting a wrong impression. You may not take NL so seriously, but you'd be surprised to discover how much influence it has on many people

1 Like

Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by Oxster(m): 6:14am On Dec 23, 2017
BenShammer:
Yeah. NL is a forum bro, as in a platform for discussion which shapes the way many people think. I was correcting a wrong impression. You may not take NL so seriously, but you'd be surprised to discover how much influence it has on many people

Hmm,,u tired oh,,me I can't even stress my self like dat
Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by Amarabae(f): 6:18am On Dec 23, 2017
Jobless broke Guys are the ones that go about bullying girls here.
Transfer of Anger

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Photos Of Pregnant Sex Doll That Is Going Viral / Guys See 20 Ways You Can Use To Test Your GF To Know If Shes Real Wife Material / Why Am I Allowed To Bang My Cousin But Not My Sister? New Jersey Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.