Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,944 members, 7,821,308 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics (25101 Views)

Fear Of Sacking Hits NDLEA, Code Of Conduct Bureau, Others / How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? / Jobless Lady Returns Money A Company Mistakenly Paid Into Her Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by Notedlifestyles(m): 5:04pm On Dec 22, 2017
WTF you don't mean it shocked
Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by Emvicprints1: 5:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
Ezenwammadu:
Meanwhile bubu promised 20 million new jobs but he cannot even maintain the ones created

2019 should please come quickly the dullard must be kicked back to daura
and put atiku in useless country
Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by Promismike(m): 5:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
Thanks to the dullard
Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by resurgentxtian4: 5:10pm On Dec 22, 2017
madridguy:
I'm with Sai Baba anyday anytime.

Your inalienable right but the suffering in the land doesn’t exempt the most ardent Buhari supporters. angry
Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by tuoyoojo(m): 5:10pm On Dec 22, 2017
where is gej. he must be blamed for this.... lolz

Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by Dee60: 5:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
At least they are truthful!

In the past they would have lied.
Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by Notedlifestyles(m): 5:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
WTF they're playing politics with the future generation I cry for them hmm all these criminals who call themselves politician who knows nothing my than their selfish desires just to feel their stomach wicked people destroying the future of the average Nigerian I Hate Nigeria Politics angry
Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by madridguy(m): 5:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
Sai Baba till 2023

resurgentxtian4:

Your inalienable right but the suffering in the land doesn’t exempt the most ardent Buhari supporters. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by mercyp001(f): 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
madridguy:
I'm with Sai Baba anyday anytime.

U better modify ur post to Sia Mama bfor d invisible hands of those dat has become jobless start slapping u.
So u are still with Bubu? Well,u will leave him wen hunger kills u.

2 Likes

Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by Mcowubaba: 5:13pm On Dec 22, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Are you abroad or in Nigeria? E concern you oooo. At this point, it is anything but Buhari. An Atiku is a bad candidate but we have no choice but to vote him in order to save millions of Nigerians.

My location no matter. Eh no concern me grin.
I no go suffer, if una like, vote Skekau
Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by madridguy(m): 5:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
Sai Baba will do the needful soon.

mercyp001:

U better modify ur post to Sia Mama bfor d invisible hands of those dat has become jobless start slapping u.
So u are still with Bubu? Well,u will leave him wen hunger kills u.
Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by slurity1: 5:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
yomi96:
Muhammed Buhari's
presidency has been
more controversial in
the last 24 months plus than
GEJ was in 6 years. Only a wicked, vile and sychopants will support this clueless govt
as for me and my household conclusion. This government is far better than any in the past

1 Like

Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by ugolinze123(m): 5:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
sai baba....buhari must rule come 2019, i even see him ruling nigeria at 120 years. no going back now....stupid and gulible nigerians
Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by joenor(m): 5:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
na so.. we get many graduate n still no job for them.
Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by GavelSlam: 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2017
Not good.

2 million plus joined the workforce due to coming of age whilst 1 million plus lost their jobs due to the recession.

The day of sunshine on this rather dour situation is the fact that we are out of a recession. It might take a while to level off but there is some optimism.

Bear in mind this statistics does not include the out of recession quarter of the year.

We await these stats early next year.
Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by Bossontop(m): 5:17pm On Dec 22, 2017
Sunshyne200:

This really cracked me up.
Did you edit it yourself? You are good.
See pose, steps and good background.
Nah it wasn't edited by me Reno omokri tweeted it...here

Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by resurgentxtian4: 5:17pm On Dec 22, 2017
slurity1:
as for me and my household conclusion. This government is far better than any in the past

Lol. Your household must be predominantly Muslim?
Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by GavelSlam: 5:19pm On Dec 22, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Lol. Your household must be predominantly Muslim?

Silly comment.
Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by resurgentxtian4: 5:20pm On Dec 22, 2017
GavelSlam:
Not good.

2 million plus joined the workforce due to coming of age whilst 1 million plus lost their jobs due to the recession.

The day of sunshine on this rather dour situation is the fact that we are out of a recession. It might take a while to level off but there is some optimism.

Bear in mind this statistics does not include the out of recession quarter of the year.

We await these stats early next year.

Stop equivocating on behalf of the Government. The statistic was released by a Government agency and not some independent think tank or pew research organization. The findings of the body are as blatant as they can be and the real state of things were even surpressed not to alarm members of the public.
Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
yomi96:
Muhammed Buhari's
presidency has been
more controversial in
the last 24 months plus than
GEJ was in 6 years. Only a wicked, vile and sychopants will support this clueless govt

Ezenwammadu:
Meanwhile bubu promised 20 million new jobs but he cannot even maintain the ones created

2019 should please come quickly the dullard must be kicked back to daura

Buhari is not the cause of your problem.
u are the one responsible for your problems

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by resurgentxtian4: 5:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
GavelSlam:

Silly comment.

Meddlesome comment.
Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by resurgentxtian4: 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2017
chukwukahenry:

Buhari is not the cause of your problem.
u are the one responsible for your problems

You are joking right?
Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by deji17: 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2017
Many are taking into agriculture with high returns on investment. If only paid trolls and unemployed liepods hiding in europe and america can embrace agriculture, stop wasting their time online on a lost cause, the unemployment rate will reduce. Their hopes and aspiration in life is to wait for crumbs from politicians like Atiku and other PDP.ig big wigs. Patriotic Nigerians can see the efforts, the results and the gains so far of the Buhari Govt. Watch as they continue to wail and bark like a rabid dog.
Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by Awoo88: 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2017
Since this idiot took over, it has been millions of job lost. The figure since he took over have not been Less than 3 millions. The same idiot that promise 3 million jobs in a year. Trump has virtually achieved almost every thing he promised. Yet one slowpoke will be comparing Trump and Buhari. All BMC members, may correct sense fall of all of you
Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by GavelSlam: 5:23pm On Dec 22, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Stop equivocating on behalf of the Government. The statistic was released by a Government agency and not some independent think tank or pew research organization. The findings of the body are as blatant as they can be and the real state of things were even surpressed not to alarm members of the public.

If you could read you would see it was written but your type would only wait to be spoon fed.

New entrants into the labour market and over a million losing their jobs due to recession.

The stats do NOT however take into account the out-of-recession quarter.

Why can't you stand the truth?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by AyotossFund(m): 5:23pm On Dec 22, 2017
Paperwhite:
cry cry cry cry 4Million jobless Nigerians in 2017 alone shocked APC regime have even broken their own record of providing 3million jobs every year. cry cry cry
No thanks to the super cluelessness of a confirmed illiterate president like Buhari.I'm sure part of the unfortunate fellas voted for this catastrophe of a man.Waiting for Lai Muhammed and sai baba zombie version of the story.

Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by Chukazu: 5:25pm On Dec 22, 2017
I thought Chris Ngige said they created 5million jobs or so?

Every well meaning Nigerian should "bookmark" this space for what is to come in 2019...lies will yet be told by "Pa. Lie Mohammed" but we are seeing the numbers
Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by mercyp001(f): 5:25pm On Dec 22, 2017
madridguy:
Sai Baba will do the needful soon.

So u still blv in dis ur Sai Baba? U still see one meal per day to eat abi, wen ur Bubu is tru wit u and ur other zombies,even half of dat ur a meal per day,u will not see it, but i pray dat God will remove d virus dat is eating ur sense of reasoning bfor hunger kills u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by iAmucheemma(m): 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

WORNDAFOOL GOVT.
Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by 2016v2017: 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2017
dipoolowoo:

http://punchng.com/four-million-nigerians-became-jobless-this-year-nbs/
let those nonentities drawing suppo for th useless one chance govt.continue.
suffering and smiling mumus
Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by rallymento(m): 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2017
lolz.... This is bad

Well, I changed my Job this year!! Thanks to Almighty God!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Does It Mean To Be A Contract Staff? / Why Nigerian Graduates Are Unemployable And Solutions To The Problem / Hepatitis And Company Employment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.