Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics (25046 Views)

Fear Of Sacking Hits NDLEA, Code Of Conduct Bureau, Others / How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? / Jobless Lady Returns Money A Company Mistakenly Paid Into Her Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by mercyp001(f): 10:31pm On Dec 22, 2017
edlion57:
u will not kill me grin
Lol. U are not zombie nau, abi u are? Na der Bubu will kill dem wit hunger. U see sarrki don dey disappear small small. Like seriously,hunger na bad thing,d thing dey reset zombies brain well well nw.
Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by blacknp(m): 10:39pm On Dec 22, 2017
yomi96:
Muhammed Buhari's
presidency has been
more controversial in
the last 24 months plus than
GEJ was in 6 years. Only a wicked, vile and sychopants will support this clueless govt
What controversy has happened under President Buhari,conspiracy Theorist?GEJ my ass,as usual a dog will always go back to it's vomit.

Mr Stealing of public funds is not corruption we have moved forward forget the drunk Gej and pdp or you may as well go back to 1982 and yen for shagari and Npn?

1 Like

Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by blacknp(m): 10:47pm On Dec 22, 2017
opribo:
I keep saying it, we are the most patient people on earth albeit patient to a fault. How on earth do we explain our docility when over 4M jobs have been lost under this cancerous and evil government. Is it until we start dropping dead one by one on the streets before we can begin to hold these people accountable.

I dont give a 4ck how many times they blame former administration, they saw the mess they said they can fix it so fix it they must or get the hell away from Aso rock without further delay.
Hypocrite go and learn more about economics before you show your ignorance,you blame only the Federal Government and President Buhari,how many jobs did the Governor of your state create,because as we all know all jobs are local?How many jobs did the number one creator of labor the (private sector) create in your locality?
Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by edlion57(m): 12:05am On Dec 23, 2017
mercyp001:

Lol. U are not zombie nau, abi u are? Na der Bubu will kill dem wit hunger. U see sarrki don dey disappear small small. Like seriously,hunger na bad thing,d thing dey reset zombies brain well well nw.
proudly5% sweetheart
Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by mercyp001(f): 5:33am On Dec 23, 2017
edlion57:
proudly5% sweetheart
tongue
edlion57:
proudly5% sweetheart
Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by opribo(m): 6:54am On Dec 23, 2017
blacknp:
Hypocrite go and learn more about economics before you show your ignorance,you blame only the Federal Government and President Buhari,how many jobs did the Governor of your state create,because as we all know all jobs are local?How many jobs did the number one creator of labor the (private sector) create in your locality?

So in your own economics text book you did not learn about government fiscal policy, creating an enabling and conducive environment for the economy to boom.

Ordinarily, I shouldn't respond to a confirmed cattle rearer like you but for the sake of justice and equity I decided to.

Now tell me is it with the directionless economic team that private sector will flourish, or tell me is it with the all time high security situation that businesses will thrive.

Ok maybe the night school you went to they taught you that bad diplomacy is good way of encouraging investors. When your president goes abroad and label all Nigerians as corrupt who will do business with a corrupt nation. Or is it the sensational propaganda of finding money in odd places that's how they taught you to attract business and create jobs. I need no talk about power because even the man there I heard is a lawyer who was boasting he can fix power in as six months now he is ashamed of himself.

Little wonder we are were we are, they are experts in blaming everybody for their woeful performance but themselves.

A leader who knows where he is going hits the ground running but it took the world greatest bubu almost a year to assemble the worst cabinet ever in the history of the nation. Which he called noise makers and that's exactly what they are including you for supporting mediocrity raised to power 10.
Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by psucc(m): 6:57am On Dec 23, 2017
I pity those who worked for and hope on this government. They will forever be ashamed.

#WhereIsTamDavid-West
Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by blacknp(m): 7:20am On Dec 23, 2017
edlion57:
proudly5% sweetheart
Mumu,Is that how your parents raised you to believe the President of the Country puts food on your table?That is the responsibility of your Lazy parents,Nigeria is not a welfare state,if you are looking for free welfare and food you can move to the Democratic Republic of Korea(also known as North Korea).
Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by edlion57(m): 7:35am On Dec 23, 2017
blacknp:
Mumu,Is that how your parents raised you to believe the President of the Country puts food on your table?That is the responsibility of your Lazy parents,Nigeria is not a welfare state,if you are looking for free welfare and food you can move to the Democratic Republic of Korea(also known as North Korea).
are u alright
Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by blacknp(m): 7:36am On Dec 23, 2017
opribo:

So in your own economics text book you did not learn about government fiscal policy, creating an enabling and conducive environment for the economy to boom.

Ordinarily, I shouldn't respond to a confirmed cattle rearer like you but for the sake of justice and equity I decided to.

Now tell me is it with the directionless economic team that private sector will flourish, or tell me is it with the all time high security situation that businesses will thrive.

Ok maybe the night school you went to they taught you that bad diplomacy is good way of encouraging investors. When your president goes abroad and label all Nigerians as corrupt who will do business with a corrupt nation. Or is it the sensational propaganda of finding money in odd places that's how they taught you to attract business and create jobs. I need no talk about power because even the man there I heard is a lawyer who was boasting he can fix power in as six months now he is ashamed of himself.

Little wonder we are were we are, they are experts in blaming everybody for their woeful performance but themselves.

A leader who knows where he is going hits the ground running but it took the world greatest bubu almost a year to assemble the worst cabinet ever in the history of the nation. Which he called noise makers and that's exactly what they are including you for supporting mediocrity raised to power 10.
After all these long jargon I only asked one question you haven't answered,I know you did not vote or support President Buhari and I know you are still pained by his victory so I expect nothing positive from you.

Please what State in the Federal Republic of Nigeria are you from or do you reside at,can you please tell me the enabling environment the Governor of the State promoted and how many Jobs were created by the State government?

Nigeria has 3 autonomous tiers of Government the Federal,State and Local Government just like the United States,if California was a country it would be the 7th richest country in the world so in your regressive way of thinking I guess it is Trump's and Washington D.C's policy's that made California so Rich and Puerto Rico so poor?

Maybe it was Washing D.C. That directed that silicon Valley and Tech companies set up bases in the state of California or maybe it was Ronald Reagan that ordered Microsoft to open their HQ in Seattle?

Go and help yourself Nigeria is a capitalist state that is why people strive to send their children to the best schools because it is a rat race in a dog eat dog society only lazy minded people blame this present Government for their own shortcomings.

Go back to school if you can't get employment it shows you are not skilled enough and a lot more people are more qualified than you,now whose fault is that?

Even Mark Zuckerberg when he came to Nigeria this year stated it clearly that the future is about innovation and has nothing to do with government,please tell me how did George Bush II policies help in the creation of Facebook and where is myspace today?

Oh what happened to the free bail out funds given to each state by President Buhari?The state Governor's told the Federal Government they have no right to inquire or direct them on how the funds be managed or spent,yes it is true it is President Buhari alone that put Nigeria in recession not the State and Local Governments included?

Hypocrite keep deceiving yourself since your false imagination is giving your weak ego a wrong perception,my guy rest your mind whether you like it or not President Buhari and APC are in power to at least 2023,so you better start packing your bags for your move to Accra,Ghana.

As of today the All Progressive Congress (APC)is the world champion and until they are dethroned you should shut your trap and get with the program you hater of progress.
Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by opribo(m): 8:02am On Dec 23, 2017
blacknp:
After all these long jargon I only asked one question you haven't answered,I know you did not vote or support President Buhari and I know you are still pained by his victory so I expect nothing positive from you.

Please what State in the Federal Republic of Nigeria are you from or do you reside at,can you please tell me the enabling environment the Governor of the State promoted and how many Jobs were created by the State government?

Nigeria has 3 autonomous tiers of Government the Federal,State and Local Government just like the United States,if California was a country it would be the 7th richest country in the world so in your regressive way of thinking I guess it is Trump's and Washington D.C's policy's that made California so Rich and Puerto Rico so poor?

Maybe it was Washing D.C. That directed that silicon Valley and Tech companies set up bases in the state of California or maybe it was Ronald Reagan that ordered Microsoft to open their HQ in Seattle?

Go and help yourself Nigeria is a capitalist state that is why people strive to send their children to the best schools because it is a rat race in a dog eat dog society only lazy minded people blame this present Government for their own shortcomings.

Go back to school if you can't get employment it shows you are not skilled enough and a lot more people are more qualified than you,now whose fault is that?

Oh what happened to the free bail out funds given to each state by President Buhari?The state Governor's told the Federal Government they have no right to inquire or direct them on how the funds be managed or spent,yes it is true it is President Buhari alone that put Nigeria in recession not the State and Local Governments included?

Hypocrite keeping deceiving yourself since your false imagination is giving your weak ego a wrong perception,my guy rest your mind whether you like it or not President Buhari and APC are in power to at least 2023,so you better start packing your bags for your move to Accra,Ghana.

First, let me make it clear to you I am not looking for job, I run my own private business. You compare Nigeria to America and I want to ask those state are they running solely by themselves.

Now they have passed the blame to the governors again as usual.

Yes I did not vote for Bubu because be ordinary his WAEC school certificate was a subject of controversy and I believed strongly Nigeria deserve better than that.

On the issue of my state and where I reside that's irrelevant.
The important thing is I am a concerned Nigerian.
Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by slurity1: 12:44pm On Dec 24, 2017
Fellywood:

You should be ASHAMED of yourself for indicating that Pres Goodluck "killed" agric. You should really be ASHAMED...that's all I will say.
o yes I am ashamed, ashamed that I voted and supported Jonathan but he disappointed every educated Nigerians. I am even more ashamed of you now that you too see no reason to be ashamed of Jonathan too
Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by psucc(m): 1:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
I am sure then you were among the "army" in Sambisa forest?
slurity1:
o yes I am ashamed, ashamed that I voted and supported Jonathan but he disappointed every educated Nigerians. I am even more ashamed of you now that you too see no reason to be ashamed of Jonathan too
Re: Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics by slurity1: 7:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
psucc:
I am sure then you were among the "army" in Sambisa forest?
I am sure you are one of the ' commanders' in the Niger delta for you to have known me so well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

20 Things 20-year-olds Dont Get / Should I Go Back To School Or Continue Working? / What Does It Mean To Be A Contract Staff?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.