Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant (60840 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) / Nneze Richards Emerges Face Of The World Nigeria, 2017 (Photos, Video) / Ten Most Influential Musicians In Nigeria 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by Brushless: 7:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
BluntBoy:

No, he was not. It is like a cameraman losing a phone full of pictures. The phone wouldn't matter as much as the materials on it.

Even if it is loss and found, if you are not careful, jungle justice will have been done on you before the truth surface.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
Martin0:

Eh eh na wa ooo,some nigerian fit even they take am send down here to their parents and friends ooo especially if nobody sees them!
err.. not really i work with many nigerians some of them are humble. but it doesn't matter who it is especially black people they will take the phones or hand bags, if no one sees them, but then Again there are CCTV cameras every were watching sad
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by Kpandex(m): 7:13pm On Dec 22, 2017
Pls have my sympathy.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 22, 2017
Martin0:

Eh eh na wa ooo,some nigerian fit even they take am send down here to their parents and friends ooo especially if nobody sees them!
you know on time i was in lagos at one of my friends shop in Akute! i saw one guy wearing a shirt and posing but he didn't know that the shirt he was wearing was a uniform for a supermarket hear in Engalnd. grin when i asked him were he got the shirt he said he bought it from a designer boutique. that shirt is not for sale it is a company's uniform like Shoprite over here.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by sweetTai(m): 7:26pm On Dec 22, 2017
She’s fat like an elephant
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by Martin0(m): 7:27pm On Dec 22, 2017
gypsey:
you know on time i was in lagos at one of my friends shop in Akute! i saw one guy wearing a shirt and posing but he didn't know that the shirt he was wearing was a uniform for a supermarket hear in Engalnd. grin when i asked him were he got the shirt he said he bought it from a designer boutique. that shirt is not for sale it is a company's uniform like Shoprite over here.

Hahahahah u don't mean itgringrin
Na wa ooogringrin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by laydoh(m): 7:28pm On Dec 22, 2017
Haba,i Dey Save My Contacts On Top Google Drive Na, So If I Lose My Fone Nw I Wnt Bother Crying For My Contact,wud Rather Cry 4 My Fone.y Z It Nt Possible On Iphone?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by Martin0(m): 7:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
gypsey:
err.. not really i work with many nigerians some of them are humble. but it doesn't matter who it is especially black people they will take the phones or hand bags, if no one sees them, but then Again there are CCTV cameras every were watching sad

Sure I know there are CCTV but thief na thief oo,dem nor even care if dey even get the highest Cam on earth..gringrin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by mamaafrik(m): 7:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
She is too,stingy koko,when is she going to giv out her own xmas gift b4,violence take it by force.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by adolfHitler1934: 7:38pm On Dec 22, 2017
ettybaba:

Stwepid post.
Aisha dirty pants fall on you!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by toprealman: 7:42pm On Dec 22, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Why do people always say it is the sim or contacts in it that are important when they lose their phones?

Is there a certain psychological effect to losing a phone or is it just me that noticed?

They act like the phone is not important.

That's how a guy misplaced his phone on the road then he came back in the evening crying that the person who took the phone should just return the sim and keep the phone.

Like who is that dumb?

Just go and do welcome back.
Some contacts are not worth loosing bro.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by Qudus94(m): 7:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
olihilistic:
Maybe she's NwaAmaikpe's bae

Back to the comments.
The person that said the police can trace the stolen phone with the IMEI, does he reside/live in Nigeria?
. It actually can be used to trace the phone..I didn't believe too like you until my boss's house was buggled in abuja and the case was reported to the Nigerian police, yes you read well the Nigerian police . well the phone was tracked the guys picture ,name, and the name and pictures of the last people he called with their respective locations .. So don't underestimate the Nigeria police

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by creamylicious(f): 7:48pm On Dec 22, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Why do people always say it is the sim or contacts in it that are important when they lose their phones?

Is there a certain psychological effect to losing a phone or is it just me that noticed?

That's how a guy misplaced his phone on the road then he came back in the evening crying that the person who took the phone should just return the sim and keep the phone.

Like who is that dumb?

no it's the memory card that's kinda painfully painful sha
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by linearity: 8:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
lazygal:

Yes ..he is right ..the phone can be traced .WD have a department in police that can do such .much as I detest Nigeria police but they can locate the phone

Not iron clad.

They can only trace a photo that is attached to a network provider.

If the individual jailbreak the phone and put a new SIM card, a reverse lookup can be done using the phone IMEI and the new phone number and register user can be gotten.

But, if the thieve ensure that; they first remove the old SIM card, then change the IMEI number of the phone before putting a new SIM card, that phone is lost forever as all trace will end up in a dead end....@qudus94
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by EnaibeSam: 8:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
And so? Is she the first person to lost phone? I lost my own phone some couple of months ago nobody heard about it. You lost ordinary iPhone and you are here shouting.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 22, 2017
Martin0:

Sure I know there are CCTV but thief na thief oo,dem nor even care if dey even get the highest Cam on earth..gringrin
yea! but if the Camera capture them taking anything they will not get arrested but they might lose their job, and people really do not want tonlose a well paid job because of a mobile phone or few few £££s in the hand bag or purse the stole.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by Etuagievin(m): 8:35pm On Dec 22, 2017
Ehiscotch:

Like who is that dumb?

. Please read carefully she didn't say the contact or sim are more important ,that she mentioned them doesn't mean the phone is valueless to her

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by drakeli: 8:55pm On Dec 22, 2017
Threebear:
Lol, did she say the thief cannot unlock it ?
Clearly she's still a learner.
These boys can unlock anything even the gate of hell, if it was a device.
I wouldn't put it past her fellow celebs though, one of them probably stole it to get Dangote and Otedola's contact info.
If truly na iPhone o. Forget. The thief no fit unlock it. He can only sell it for parts. iPhones are usually iCloud locked. Not just ordinary password you type on it. If the thief doesn’t have iCloud password of Omotola, He cannot unlock it. Unless it’s not iCloud locked.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by oodua1stson: 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2017
If I have the phone with the nonsense she just put out there I would rather throw it in the lagoon than return it to her .

Is she too big or arrogant to beg? And how's she sure the phone was stolen and not lost

Idiot
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by Martin0(m): 10:23pm On Dec 22, 2017
gypsey:
yea! but if the Camera capture them taking anything they will not get arrested but they might lose their job, and people really do not want tonlose a well paid job because of a mobile phone or few few £££s in the hand bag or purse the stole.

Well we hope so oo,let hope say nigerian's wey corrupt hear this oogrin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by Originalsly: 10:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
I lost my new red iPhone 128g phone. Wow! ...a grown celebrity reacting like a 10 year old....she may have money...lots of it.... and fame...but ....money can't buy class. She has no class.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by johngroo(m): 12:28am On Dec 23, 2017
Threebear:
Lol, did she say the thief cannot unlock it ?
Clearly she's still a learner.
These boys can unlock anything even the gate of hell, if it was a device.
I wouldn't put it past her fellow celebs though, one of them probably stole it to get Dangote and Otedola's contact info.

gates of hell cracked me up grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by cococandy(f): 12:31am On Dec 23, 2017
pol23:
I hate when people say iPhone...
Even people that are regarded as the Elite class see join that rubbish.
What happens to saying "my phone got stolen"...them must put iphone....
Like saying my benz...when you can say my car...
I used cool things for people to know I'm cool..not going by shouting my gucci when it's just a shirt.
Phone is a phone....
You don’t think knowing the type of phone is important in identifying it? Or you’re just jealous

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by nathanccr(m): 12:36am On Dec 23, 2017
Is she pregnant?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by makky555(f): 1:05am On Dec 23, 2017
Have you had some sense today?
dafeyankee:
Leaked naked pics loading.

Warning: Nairaland should please not censor the pictures when the thief releases them.

Please and please na OMOTOLA Pictures ohh.

This useless thief should hurry up and share the pictures before he is arrested, or is he crazy?useless thief.

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by Fortunate017(m): 1:49am On Dec 23, 2017
Angeleena:
sad,a fellow judge might have helped her,in putting the phone in it right position..
If you're the one there, then you're too cute for my liking. I am jealous.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by aalangel(f): 3:46am On Dec 23, 2017
Your fellow star stole it.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by Partnerbiz(f): 7:07am On Dec 23, 2017
gypsey:
Imagine! I ve 3 lost iphones in just 3 months the latest one was just last week! losing mobile phones is no big issue thesedays. i just rang the mobile phone insurance ompany and they replaced my phone each time i lose it. what's the big deal?

mobile phone insurance? In nigeria?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by dotedote: 8:40am On Dec 23, 2017
BluntBoy:

Bro, it is not about the phone. What if there are sensitive materials on the phone and she is worried that they would get into the wrong hands?

Sensitive materials aren't to be stored on a mobile phone cos of incidents like this.
The cloud.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by dimexy247(m): 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
pol23:
I hate when people say iPhone...
Even people that are regarded as the Elite class see join that rubbish.
What happens to saying "my phone got stolen"...them must put iphone....
Like saying my benz...when you can say my car...
I used cool things for people to know I'm cool..not going by shouting my gucci when it's just a shirt.
Phone is a phone....
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by jsb(m): 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2017
Hope there are no sextapes and nude pics of Omosexy in that phone..I think that should be more important to preserve than the contacts.
You know women love carrying their naked pics around these days in their phone for easy marketing I suspect..
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by pannyman(m): 5:55pm On Dec 23, 2017
So she never knew contacts can be backed up? She's just seeking attention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fan To Paul Okoye "Stingy Man Wearing Low Quality Shoes", Singer Responds / Photos from Duncan Mighty's White Wedding Today / Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.