Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant (60839 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) / Nneze Richards Emerges Face Of The World Nigeria, 2017 (Photos, Video) / Ten Most Influential Musicians In Nigeria 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by AvailableCofOLa(m): 11:01am On Jan 26, 2018
So sorry about that Omotola. Thank God she's blessed enough to afford another one.

But a twist to this in reality is that I'm thinking like someone just stole a full plot of land from her. Yes, because, actually the value of an full plot of land currently selling is as cheap as the price of iPhone 6 or 7. Upon which the land even appreciates as much as 100% annually in Ibeju-Lekki.

Please see my signature and contact us by visiting our Ikeja Office or call/WhatsApp us if you'll be needing our services or you probably know anyone long your friends, colleagues, relatives and acquaintances who may need to talk to us.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by meobizy(f): 1:45pm On Jul 15, 2020
Haha. Since her nudes haven’t come out then it’s safe to say the person who picked it flashed the memory before selling it off. The contacts, though, I know she had some powerful politicians’ numbers there.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant by meobizy(f): 2:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
Yet we never got nudes from this action. That's sad. I'm sure it was a hungry idiot who decided to blackmail her silently with whatever evidence was found. She can always find the money to pay.

Lol at posting a comment here prior.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fan To Paul Okoye "Stingy Man Wearing Low Quality Shoes", Singer Responds / Photos from Duncan Mighty's White Wedding Today / Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.