Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,835 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

The Life Of Airforce1 - Photos - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Life Of Airforce1 - Photos (13612 Views)

This Is The Life Plan Of Every Woman Of The 21st Century!! [photo] / HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian / Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Life Of Airforce1 - Photos by Airforce1(m): 10:27pm On Dec 23, 2017
Thanks
Re: The Life Of Airforce1 - Photos by Pidginwhisper: 8:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
richythePH:

lol

ehya.........at least u go still dey with bae na......and all na christmas no matter where u 4 celebrate am grin
with bae ke.i dey cmot abuja for tmorow,dey move as early as 3am.
Re: The Life Of Airforce1 - Photos by richythePH(f): 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
with bae ke.i dey cmot abuja for tmorow,dey move as early as 3am.

AH!! shocked

hope say u go dey one place for new year sha o
Re: The Life Of Airforce1 - Photos by Pidginwhisper: 9:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
richythePH:

AH!! shocked

hope say u go dey one place for new year sha o
na Kogi I go dey till nxt year. I fit no cmot for Kogi in the nxt 3 months and I fit dey maiduguri after new year. No be me dey decide my movement but ogas @ the top

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed / Why Are Women Not Ashamed To Expose Their Bodies?(Explicit pic)Viewer discretion / Couple Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Cinema In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.