Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

The Life Of Airforce1 - Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Life Of Airforce1 - Photos (13613 Views)

This Is The Life Plan Of Every Woman Of The 21st Century!! [photo] / HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian / Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Life Of Airforce1 - Photos by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2017
Cladez:
This one be trying hard to get his attention.......we know your type
Seriously, get off my mention. I don't appreciate stupidity-embroidered mentions. undecided
Re: The Life Of Airforce1 - Photos by Joromi1: 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2017
Mariinee:
Will you shut up? Know your level and stop spewing trash to everyone. Not everyone can't afford to buy recharge cards with their money like yourself. Deluded idiot. undecided
I just saw your picture and confirmed you're truly broke and extremely hungry.

You so short and so thin you're barely visible. I don't want to add that you're ugly yet because I don't expect a malnourished brat to look good. And I can bet you don't weigh more than two Derica of rice.

Just keep those two dry kpomo lips of yours locked on Airforce1's dick, hopefully he might release something for you. Silly bitch.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Life Of Airforce1 - Photos by Joromi1: 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2017
Airforce1:

You're broke
Get lost .

Cigarette is bad for your health.

1 Like

Re: The Life Of Airforce1 - Photos by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2017
Nairaland hushpuppi cheesy

I hail o..
Re: The Life Of Airforce1 - Photos by Oxster(m): 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2017
Cladez:

gringrin

We no your type indeed
Re: The Life Of Airforce1 - Photos by Joromi1: 5:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
Cladez:

The stupid girl wants recharge card she could sell and buy food.

3 Likes

Re: The Life Of Airforce1 - Photos by Cladez(m): 5:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
Mariinee:
Seriously, get off my mention. I don't appreciate stupidity-embroidered mentions. undecided
Lmao i am sorry cuz i can see how you bark like a frustrated rabid dog.
Re: The Life Of Airforce1 - Photos by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2017
Joromi1:

I just saw your picture and confirmed you're broke and extremely hungry.

You so short and so thin you're hardly visible. I don't want to add that you're ugly yet because I don't expect a malnourished brat to look good. I bet you don't weigh more than two Derica of rice.

Just keep those two dry kpomo lips of yours locked on Airforce1's dick, hopefully he might release something for you. Silly bitch.
Can you come up with something better, stupid? This doesn't cut it. Fvcking lowlife seeking for stupid likes and shares. Gaining few likes and shares would be the zenith of your lacklustre life. It is well with your soul.

I am so not in the mood so I am done replying you.wink

6 Likes

Re: The Life Of Airforce1 - Photos by Oxster(m): 5:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
Joromi1:

I just saw your picture and confirmed you're broke and extremely hungry.

You so short and so thin you're barely visible. I don't want to add that you're ugly yet because I don't expect a malnourished brat to look good. I bet you don't weigh more than two Derica of rice.

gringringrin
Re: The Life Of Airforce1 - Photos by Draei: 5:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
Resumption of hostility, 3 niggurs on
one niggress. Sadly, on a daft thread.

5 Likes

Re: The Life Of Airforce1 - Photos by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
Cladez:
Lmao i am sorry cuz i can see how you bark like a frustrated rabid dog.
Cool. You should be sorry. Being sorry is the only thing that has kept you going anyways, anuofia. sad sad

1 Like

Re: The Life Of Airforce1 - Photos by Oxster(m): 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2017
Mariinee:
Can you come up with something better, stupid? This doesn't cut it. Fvcking lowlife seeking for stupid likes and shares. Gaining few likes and shares would be the zenith of your lacklustre life. It is well with your soul.

Don't be done oh,,,pls kip on replying gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: The Life Of Airforce1 - Photos by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
Oxster:

That's your own cup of tea,,ok..if you think is not correct take this:::This is the reason I don't like to miss,,,Or the reason I hardly miss or the reason I don't miss,,,,any can serve Fam,,,moreover English is a language and not a height of intelligence ###someone might not be able to speak a language fluently,,,,okay?
Blah blah blah. It was only a correction, don't take it personal.

1 Like

Re: The Life Of Airforce1 - Photos by Cladez(m): 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
Mariinee:
Cool. You should be sorry. Being sorry is the only thing that has kept you going anyways, anuofia. sad sad
Airforce told me how good you are at sucking Dik and balls maybe you could keep my dog company tonight........would #200 recharge card do?
Re: The Life Of Airforce1 - Photos by afezy110(m): 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
Must u smoke and drink all the time?
Re: The Life Of Airforce1 - Photos by Oxster(m): 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2017
Mariinee:
Blah blah blah. It was only a correction, don't take it personal.

Coolgringringrin
Re: The Life Of Airforce1 - Photos by afezy110(m): 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
Mariinee:

never knew airforce1 had a female bodyguard

2 Likes

Re: The Life Of Airforce1 - Photos by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
Cladez:
Airforce told me how good you are at sucking Dik and balls maybe you could keep my dog company tonight........would #200 recharge card do?
Lmao. You can't even afford the 200 Naira. Your types are the ones who stroll around their neighbourhood hoping to come across a 50 naira note to pick up and spend for the day.

I am done with you too.wink

7 Likes

Re: The Life Of Airforce1 - Photos by Joromi1: 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
Mariinee:

Bitch, you can't run now that I'm just about starting with you. After all, you dragged your useless self into my mention uninvited. Come on, don't disappoint Airforce1 now. You need to work hard for the recharge card.

You know, girls like you who won't mind their own business always end up on the wrong side of the road. I won't advise you to become a prostitute, though, because the average dick is bigger than your head.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Life Of Airforce1 - Photos by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 22, 2017
afezy110:
I am not a body guard. I just hate hypocritical people. It is no one's business if he doesn't help or is it? sad

3 Likes

Re: The Life Of Airforce1 - Photos by Joromi1: 6:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
afezy110:

Bodyguard? Where's the body? Have you seen her picture?

This one is just hustling for recharge card.

2 Likes

Re: The Life Of Airforce1 - Photos by afezy110(m): 6:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
Joromi1:

Bodyguard? Where's the body? Have you seen her picture?
This one is just hustling for recharge card.
savage!!!
Re: The Life Of Airforce1 - Photos by afezy110(m): 6:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
Mariinee:
I am not a body guard. I just hate hypocritical people. It is no one's business if he doesn't help or is it? sad
Fine but the person he referred to didn't answer him. So why u con carry d matter for ur head

1 Like

Re: The Life Of Airforce1 - Photos by biacan(f): 6:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
Oxster:

Please go and hide your face gringrin
You won cry ba
Re: The Life Of Airforce1 - Photos by Oxster(m): 6:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
biacan:
You won cry ba

How LUV?grin
Re: The Life Of Airforce1 - Photos by biacan(f): 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
Oxster:

How LUV?grin
Who you dey call love with your dry chest
Re: The Life Of Airforce1 - Photos by Oxster(m): 6:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
afezy110:
savage!!!

I swear die!!
Re: The Life Of Airforce1 - Photos by Oxster(m): 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
Airforce1 is busy drinking and smoking and some people are here beefing each other,causing noise!!!

The only reason I love airforce1 is that,he will create confusion / problem as thread and Leave#gringringrin

6 Likes

Re: The Life Of Airforce1 - Photos by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:15pm On Dec 22, 2017
What do you do for a living?

1 Like

Re: The Life Of Airforce1 - Photos by Oxster(m): 6:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
biacan:
Who you dey call love with your dry chest

Seriously this ur 2nd time of mentioning that chest,are you crushing on it?speak out love
Re: The Life Of Airforce1 - Photos by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2017
Issue cool

1 Like

Re: The Life Of Airforce1 - Photos by biacan(f): 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2017
Oxster:

Seriously this ur 2nd time of mentioning that chest,are you crushing on it?speak out love
Crushing on a 13yrs old boy are you serious

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Are Women Not Ashamed To Expose Their Bodies?(Explicit pic)Viewer discretion / Couple Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Cinema In Lagos / Photo: Woman Reveals Embarrassing Breast Tattoos That Are Creeping Out Her BF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.