Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,737 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane (36667 Views)

The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane / 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by Toks2008(m): 11:41pm On Dec 22, 2017
9jaDoc:

In most cases, YES grin
In Nigeria
Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by ibietela2(m): 11:41pm On Dec 22, 2017
9jaDoc:

Lol. Sounds like a guy talking from experience

Abeg o... Am still searching and recovering from 4 NOs and 2 emotional trauma.
Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by Gotze1: 11:47pm On Dec 22, 2017
Ugly beaches too will come here to talk.
Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by kokomilala(m): 11:48pm On Dec 22, 2017
I'm not stunned! It's one of the ills of this indomic, money-driven generation.The lust for money has made many of our women not to reason with head any longer.They now think on their feet.Quick feet after material things.And, at times, quick feet to their grave.

5 Likes

Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by Diso60090(m): 11:49pm On Dec 22, 2017
Boko haram must hear this
Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by MrSavage: 11:53pm On Dec 22, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:
Listen to her @ your own peril. She is the type that will push herself on a rich guy, even when she can't afford to get herself a pad.

useless girl.

. but op you jobless oh
i ain't bro.... wisdom is the principal thing in all your getting get understanding
Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by iswallker(m): 11:55pm On Dec 22, 2017
michlins:
Exactly what I tell people. You see a girl rocking Gucci and asked her out then expect her to accept okirika

Why can't she keep buying the Gucci..

Na man buy am for am b4

Is she handicapped...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by Garshyzee(m): 11:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
Is he ur father or ur employer that he must take care of u?

I am not understanding this dating thing again...

3 Likes

Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by henryhemon(m): 12:00am On Dec 23, 2017
dollyjoy:
I think she made sense though, don't date a lady you know her lifestyle is way above your financial capacity except you have no future plans with her either way, Go for your mate.

Which financial capability?? The one she mqkes from other men?? Men made women have this thought pattern,its not their fault. Men should stop dating broke women too.

1 Like

Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by henryhemon(m): 12:02am On Dec 23, 2017
ItsTutsi:
only God is perfect

Did you read where she said for me,key word for me.

1 Like

Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by iswallker(m): 12:06am On Dec 23, 2017
Financial lane and she can't afford her payint...

1 Like

Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by BiafranBushBoy: 12:09am On Dec 23, 2017
Dillusionist:
whatever undecided

Ban again? cheesy
Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by Anulux(f): 12:10am On Dec 23, 2017
PLEASE VOTE FOR ME Campus star award nominated
*MOST INTELLIGENT *
**ANUOLUWAPO **DOCTOR*

Click on the link below to vote ��
http://africanbing.com/campus-star-award-magazine-oou-ibogun-campus/

Thanks.God bless u
Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by BraidedChannel: 12:13am On Dec 23, 2017
9jaDoc:

Sharap
Do you belong to the category?
Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by Anulux(f): 12:16am On Dec 23, 2017
PLEASE VOTE FOR ME Campus star award nominated
*MOST INTELLIGENT *
**ANUOLUWAPO **DOCTOR*

Click on the link below to vote ��
http://africanbing.com/campus-star-award-magazine-oou-ibogun-campus/

Thanks.God bless
Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by BraidedChannel: 12:19am On Dec 23, 2017
Garshyzee:
Is he ur father or ur employer that he must take care of u?

I am not understanding this dating thing again...
Majority of them have that stvpid mentality.

1 Like

Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by 9jaDoc(f): 12:22am On Dec 23, 2017
Toks2008:

In Nigeria

Or any place where men want casual sex too much and women are bent on avoiding it
Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by 9jaDoc(f): 12:24am On Dec 23, 2017
Willgates:

You're not welcome. Now run along

Lol. This is definition of "non sequitur"
Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by 9jaDoc(f): 12:26am On Dec 23, 2017
UBGG:

Being a housewife is a job, truly. It's tasking to build a home and a man should provide for his WIFE (Family).

The silly, unmarried, entitled brats are the ones I cannot stand.

They are the ones that still turn into the WIFE you don't mind.
Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by makky555(f): 12:31am On Dec 23, 2017
thesicilian:
There are no girls in my financial lane. They are all too poor for my liking.

Ehen... Bill Gates I greet you oo

1 Like

Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by makky555(f): 12:33am On Dec 23, 2017
9jaDoc:
My husband is less educated and makes less money but he is perfect for me

Awwwn... God will continue to bless your union.. That's lovely smiley Happiness is key
Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 23, 2017
ok.
Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by kense88: 12:39am On Dec 23, 2017
blessedvisky:
I wonder what feminists would say or do in this case
I just tire my brother. Most of our ladies, are completely useless. So any man that wants to date them, must take responsibility of there fake, useless and vain lifestyle. Guys really need to wise up

3 Likes

Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by Beetwaise(m): 12:53am On Dec 23, 2017
majekdom2:
Must a man be responsible for a lady's material needs

Sadly, most ladies in Nigeria see relationship with a guy as a means of "financial liberation". Quite appalling.
I think they've really missed a lot what a " healthy relationship " is all about. Little wonder most affairs nowadays spin around sex & money......nothing else. Such a pity, our generation has a lot to learn about certain things in life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 23, 2017
dollyjoy:
Nobody asked you Madam.
Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by KeVN9: 1:03am On Dec 23, 2017
dollyjoy:
Nobody asked you Madam.

Having examined ur mentions coupled with the one u gave @9jaDoc, I deduce u ignorantly myopic.. I believe u gonna get it right sooner.

Think and construct ur ish politely before spilling out.

2 Likes

Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by jnfoage: 1:04am On Dec 23, 2017
9jaDoc:
My husband is less educated and makes less money but he is perfect for me

If what you posted here is the truth and nothing but the whole truth, then I must say, we still have women with working brains in this part of the world, though very few. Majority actually have catarrh as brains like that fat ugly opo called dollyjoy that quoted you the second time. Annoyingly, it is those ugly things that always want to survive on their overstretched abuna. Very disgusting things.

Infact, I quoted you to tell you that the fiftieth like is from me.

Well done and may God bless you and your family as you continue to render necessary support to your lucky hubby within your limit. Your husband/boyfriend must be a lucky guy.

3 Likes

Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by PreciousBro: 1:05am On Dec 23, 2017
henryhemon:

Which financial capability?? The one she mqkes from other men?? Men made women have this thought pattern,its not their fault. Men should stop dating broke women too.
I don't think men or any one is capable of designing another's thought pattern hence stirring their ways. Men/Males are altruistic beings, and by evolution primordially or instinctively inclined to entice,lure,woo,protect and provide for the Women/Females, as seen in all male beings-demonstrative act habitat,be it Man or Animal .

The natural zeal or inclination to respond to an exuding innate characteristics that are manly is remotely propelled by nobility, manly-pride ,however, a good woman knows it is out of Courtesy not an obligation. Unlike the many entitled ones harbouring expectations and dependence. The problem is not Men, men must try their best to abide by nature's command, our Women got greedy that's all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by jnfoage: 1:08am On Dec 23, 2017
KeVN9:

Having examined ur mentions coupled with the one u gave @9jaDoc, I deduce u ignorantly myopic.. I believe u gonna get it right sooner.

Think and construct ur ish politely before spilling out.
Check her dp, you will see exactly what she has to offer. Opos are now in the majority in this country, may God save us.

1 Like

Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by KeVN9: 1:10am On Dec 23, 2017
jnfoage:

Check her dp, you will see exactly what she has to offer. Opos are now in the majority in this country, may God save us.

I never checked though.. But with her utterances, dose category of ladies are meant for toiling not serious intimacy. Girls like dat irritate me cos dey offer nothing aside #straf. Lack those virtues.

Am grateful to God for who I am, minds am surrounded with.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by jnfoage: 1:11am On Dec 23, 2017
Beetwaise:

Sadly, most ladies in Nigeria see relationship with a guy as a means of "financial liberation". Quite appalling.
I think they've really missed a lot what a " healthy relationship " is all about. Little wonder most affairs nowadays spin around sex & money......nothing else. Such a pity, our generation has a lot to learn about certain things in life.
To many ladies now (not all), relationship is a good business, if you are not rich, no relationship for you. Very sad. The more reason they are being slaughtered for rituals on daily basis.

1 Like

Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by PreciousBro: 1:13am On Dec 23, 2017
blackbeau1:
Simple but bitter truth. And if for any reason you are bent on dating her, then let her know from the start you can't afford to take care of her at that level. Lay your cards on the table. Don't try to be who you aren't .

Please kindly explain to me why I have to make it a duty to tell you my financial background before we date. Like I'm just by virtue compelled to assume sole responsibility of you whence we finally agree to date. Is it a deal, a romantic contract of some sort etc

The underlying notion that preceded your statement is what I wanna know. smiley

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

93-Year-Old Grandmother Marries 86-Year-Old Lover In US (Photos) / Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) / Women Like Men With Hairy Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.