Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

I Can't Stand Virgin Girls! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Stand Virgin Girls! (1312 Views)

I Can't Stand Black Americans / Why Do Virgin Girls Insist They Can't Marry A Virgin Boy? / Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Stand Virgin Girls! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 22, 2017
so unexperienced on bed. u have to teach them everything. I can't stand them.pls im not your teacher. go and learn then come back.
Re: I Can't Stand Virgin Girls! by HeyCorleone(m): 11:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
Virgin girls would see these words from this cretin, and start loathing, and then lose their virginity to some simpleton so they would no longer be addressed as inexperienced again.

The problem with social media is not everyone is in their right mind, but everybody wants to talk, and it begets a problem in the sense that you get to read stuff both from sane and unsound minds. What you follow or pick is left to your level of sanity too.

13 Likes

Re: I Can't Stand Virgin Girls! by donstan18: 11:50pm On Dec 22, 2017
When she's a virgin.... She'll be seen as an inexperience lady, not decent.

When she's a non-virgin and a pro on bed.....She won't be tagged and praised for being experienced, rather she'll be seen as a prostitute and a lady who have been sleeping around with men.

When she say she doesn't need a man in her life.....She'll be tagged as a proud and cheap feminist.

When she say she needs a man in her life....She'll be tagged desperate.

For God sake, what exactly is the problem?

6 Likes

Re: I Can't Stand Virgin Girls! by edimolu(m): 11:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
HeyCorleone:
Virgin girls would see these words from this cretin, and start loathing, and then lose their virginity to some simpleton so they would no longer be addressed as inexperienced again.

The problem with social media is not everyone is in their right mind, but everybody wants to talk, and it begets a problem in the sense that you get to read stuff both from sane and unsound minds. What you follow or pick is left to your level of sanity too.
So one is no longer entitled to air his/her opinion anymore cos of peeps like you or what exactly? undecided
Re: I Can't Stand Virgin Girls! by HeyCorleone(m): 12:01am On Dec 23, 2017
edimolu:

So one is no longer entitled to air his/her opinion anymore cos of peeps like you or what exactly? undecided

No one has he right to come online and bash certain people simply because they have chosen to maintain or preserve a certain thing.

You don't like virgins? Fine. Shut tf up.

You like virgins? Hallelujah. Now keep quiet.

The world is not interested in your particular taste or flavour. Just enjoy what you enjoy or hate what you hate and keep shut.

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Stand Virgin Girls! by Actuarydeji(m): 12:07am On Dec 23, 2017
Its a pity! How will I prefer an un-wrapped sweet that is vulnerable to different germs to a very wrapped and package sweet? God some needs deliverance

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Stand Virgin Girls! by edimolu(m): 12:07am On Dec 23, 2017
HeyCorleone:

No one has he right to come online and bash certain people simply because they have chosen to maintain or preserve a certain thing.

You don't like virgins? Fine. Shut tf up.

You like virgins? Hallelujah. Now keep quiet.

The world is not interested in your particular taste or flavour. Just enjoy what you enjoy or hate what you hate and keep shut.

You should point out that bashing comment!
By the way,
Are you the world?
Who made you the chief judge?
Are you seu.n osewa?

This is laughable as it gets, coming from someone who airs his opinion at any given instance either dumb or wise, such a haha joke...You should take a gander at your previous posts and modify those comments that reflect hypocrisy!

You forget this is one of the vast reasons why this platform was created, you don't like it? You either challenge intellectually or move the fvck on....that easy!
Re: I Can't Stand Virgin Girls! by Macgreat(m): 12:34am On Dec 23, 2017
Mrbolt555:
so unexperienced on bed. u have to teach them everything. I can't stand them.pls im not your teacher. go and learn then come back.

I can volunteer to help you with the first phase. . .

20K per Virgin

150K when you marry a virgin
Re: I Can't Stand Virgin Girls! by ubunja(m): 4:43am On Dec 23, 2017
please STOP BASHING VIRGINS. you are doing damage to self-esteems of gals trying to do the right thing. please
thats like bashing good men who work clean jobs for a living while glorifying criminals. STOP IT.
im begging you. you are doing harm.

why dont u post a thread glorifying the things that u enjoy about hoes. but without badmouthing good gals.
society cant function if we diss the good in support of the bad.

i know its your right to speak on what u want.but man to man.brother to brother.i beg you. stop posting such posts.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Stand Virgin Girls! by HouseOfWine: 5:13am On Dec 23, 2017
Vanity upon vanity..

At the end of the day no one wishes to die a virgin..

So who is fooling who?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stand Virgin Girls! by Nobody: 5:31am On Dec 23, 2017
Respect to all the Virgins. Y'all keep going strong. Don't listen to the foolisssh OP.
Re: I Can't Stand Virgin Girls! by ubunja(m): 5:37am On Dec 23, 2017
SillyeRabbit:
Respect to all the Virgins. Y'all keep going strong. Don't listen to the foolisssh OP.
virgins are hard to fvck unlike sluts who spread it easy for every guy.and that pisses off OP

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Stand Virgin Girls! by Nobody: 5:52am On Dec 23, 2017
Mrbolt555:

YOU ARE A FOOL.....QED
Re: I Can't Stand Virgin Girls! by Nobody: 5:53am On Dec 23, 2017
Exactly man.
ubunja:

virgins are hard to fvck unlike sluts who spread it easy for every guy.and that pisses off OP
Re: I Can't Stand Virgin Girls! by sirjentul05(m): 6:04am On Dec 23, 2017
U neva jam d ones wey dey eager to learn, my bish self come dey tell me styles we go do wen I deflower her

#itz jentul#
Re: I Can't Stand Virgin Girls! by mrMeen(m): 6:50am On Dec 23, 2017
some people's mentality is just so wrapped me chase already used commodity and and drop the clean new ones Haba when them no curse me for village. as for experience we go learn and adapt to each other after all am a virgin too
Re: I Can't Stand Virgin Girls! by KaraReads(f): 1:09pm On Dec 23, 2017
If you're smart enough, you'll know not to listen to people like this and continue living your life pure.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Gives Up On Relationship After Her Experiance With A 'Yahoo' Guy / It's Painful To Note That A Shoemaker Lives Better Than Me A Graduate / 23 Things A Man Should Never Do To A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.