Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

I Can't Stand Black Americans - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Stand Black Americans (6572 Views)

My Response To 'I Can't Stand Black Americans' / Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen / I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Stand Black Americans by BlackhatMentor: 5:01pm On Nov 15, 2023
I'm not racist but I can't stand black Americans especially their women.

I sincerely cannot stand their voice, their mannerisms and demeanor.

It seems all of them there are gangsters and just can't wait to hurt you either physically if male or emotionally if female... They're just like that like that.

To worsen the whole thing they have this very very annoying entitlement mentality.

They feel white people owe them everything in this life and also feel black people in Africa are beneath them and somehow betrayed them or something.

Majority of them are extremely Lazy... I mean, you're in USA, the economic capital of the world and instead they choose to be a useless gangster killing themselves up and down.

A country where even Europeans and Asians are dying to enter.

Have you seen their females talk?
Your ears will bleed... How the hell they learn to talk like that anyway? Very dull sets of people... It seems all the great intellectual people in their community have been murdered or assassinated... All they have left as influence are bunch of brainless and brainwashed celebrities under the control of Israeli brutal businessmen.

English black people? Different case... Those ones are better and have Some sort of class.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by 1TrippleCee: 5:03pm On Nov 15, 2023
Okay. Give your hate, disgust, irritations to God. Only He can heal the deep wounds that seethes.

7 Likes

Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by BlackhatMentor: 5:05pm On Nov 15, 2023
1TrippleCee:
Okay. Give your hate, disgust, irritations to God. Only He can heal the deep wounds that seethes.

I can't give hate to God.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by Nigga44: 5:10pm On Nov 15, 2023
You're not alone on this bro. I agree with most of the things you said. Not hating though....just stating the obvious.

I remember being brainwashed into admiring and adoring them as a kid growing up. Hollywood brainwashed us a lot back in the day.

Thanks to social media, I now see them for what they truly are: a bunch of no good touts!

25 Likes

Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by TimiRume(f): 5:26pm On Nov 15, 2023
I just can't relate. I wish they can travel out of the US and see how the rest of the world is. They make what is flawed or immoral their mainstream culture. Other ethnicities have their bleeped up sides but they don't glamorize them to the extent of making it the face of their ethnic group

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by BlackhatMentor: 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2023
Nigga44:
You're not alone on this bro. I agree with most of the things you said. Not hating though....just stating the obvious.

I remember being brainwashed into admiring and adoring them as a kid growing up. Hollywood brainwashed us a lot back in the day.

Thanks to social media, I now see them for they truly are: a bunch of no good touts!

I swear...

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by 1Sharon(f): 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2023
Shots fired. Are you ready for the gun fight?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by BOSSkesh(m): 7:08pm On Nov 15, 2023
Yes it’s true
They have 14-15 year olds being in active criminal gangs
They excessively glamorize the gangsters life
Sell drugs, prostitution,kill themselves and flex on the gram
Black on black crime
Highest ethnicity in prison
Most drug users
It’s a real ghetto

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by ednut1(m): 7:26pm On Nov 15, 2023
Do you live in USA You are using actions of some of them to generalize all black americans ba

6 Likes

Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by BlackhatMentor: 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2023
ednut1:
Do you live in USA You are using actions of some of them to generalize all black americans ba

Welcome to tech age.

I don't have to live in Gaza to know if I visit there now I'll be bombed

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by ednut1(m): 8:05pm On Nov 15, 2023
BlackhatMentor:

Welcome to tech age.

I don't have to live in Gaza to know if I visit there now I'll be bombed
so you are basing your opinion on social media. in movies and most of media america is potrayed as heaven, is everywhere heaven there

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by LikeAking: 8:42pm On Nov 15, 2023
BlackhatMentor:

It seems all of them there are gangsters and just can't wait to hurt you either physically if male or emotionally if female... They're just like that like that.

To worsen the whole thing they have this very very annoying entitlement mentality.

They feel white people owe them everything in this life and also feel black people in Africa are beneath them and somehow betrayed them or something.

Majority of them are extremely Lazy... I mean, you're in USA, the economic capital of the world and instead they choose to be a useless gangster killing themselves up and down.

Your ears will bleed... How the hell they learn to talk like that anyway? Very dull sets of people... It seems all the great intellectual people in their community have been murdered or assassinated... All they have left as influence are bunch of brainless and brainwashed celebrities under the control of Israeli brutal businessmen.

English black people? Different case... Those ones are better and have Some sort of class.

Learn to control ya emotions..

5 Likes

Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by jesmond3945: 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2023
BlackhatMentor:

their accent is called eboniks. Is their culture. If you can stand them remember their influence is felt all over the world. Whites wants to be like them. Even african girls copy them. All these nose rings, tattos, big lips, bbl, twerking and razzness african and white girls exihibit who do you think they copied it from?

9 Likes

Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by jesmond3945: 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2023
Nigga44:

Thanks to social media, I now see them for what they truly are: a bunch of no good touts!
but you can see the influence and power they command all over. Even girls in the uk copy them. Cardi b, nicki minaj, and other female rappers. Even the long nails that you see most girls carrying whats birthed by cardi b. So why are people not copying white girls instead?

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by jesmond3945: 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2023
TimiRume:
I just can't relate. I wish they can travel out of the US and see how the rest of the world is. They make what is flawed or immoral their mainstream culture. Other ethnicities have their bleeped up sides but they don't glamorize them to the extent of making it the face of their ethnic group
you are right but how come they were able to make their immoral cultire mainstream that even people outside Us copied it. Even their challenge ceiling was glamorized by nigerian girls.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by jesmond3945: 8:55pm On Nov 15, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Yes it’s true
They have 14-15 year olds being in active criminal gangs
They excessively glamorize the gangsters life
Sell drugs, prostitution,kill themselves and flex on the gram
Black on black crime
Highest ethnicity in prison
Most drug users
It’s a real ghetto
we are not being objective here. All the things you mentioned is now mainstream all over the world except in arab countries. Name them. Nigerians they even compete with them. So why not attack both the ones that lead astray and the africans that copy them.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by ruggedtimi(m): 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2023
In my secondary sch days..we had couple of black Americans with nigeria heritage that attended my boarding sch all the way from the u.s... Most of them were so dull and very dirty.

5 Likes

Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by BlackhatMentor: 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2023
jesmond3945:
their accent is called eboniks. Is their culture. If you can stand them remember their influence is felt all over the world. Whites wants to be like them. Even african girls copy them. All these nose rings, tattos, big lips, bbl, twerking and razzness african and white girls exihibit who do you think they copied it from?

Whites want to be like who?
grin

13 Likes

Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by BlackhatMentor: 9:31pm On Nov 15, 2023
jesmond3945:
but you can see the influence and power they command all over. Even girls in the uk copy them. Cardi b, nicki minaj, and other female rappers. Even the long nails that you see most girls carrying whats birthed by cardi b. So why are people not copying white girls instead?

You just the open your mouth waaaaah.

America controls most if not all of the popular media outlets on earth.
People are forced to copy part of the cultures there because of their obviously well funded and gigantic media machine.

Imagine all what you listed people copy from them

All degeneracy and secular nonsense... Nothing worthwhile...

12 Likes

Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by Namaster: 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2023
Well said, OP.

It's difficult to listen to a typical Black American speak. Imagine an educated person saying things like "all y'all", "we was", "finna", "I ain't"etc.

It's disgusting.

The funniest and equally most pitiful thing about them is that they get an unmerited sense of superiority because they can say the word "nigga" and other races, especially Caucasians, are condemned for it.

They lay claim to meaningless things like being the better singer or dancer, etc. They act tough and glamourize gangsterism in their media.

One could argue that it's the black in them manifesting. 'Cause we have yet to see a predominantly black society that have their shit together in the 21ST century.

To understand the dichotomy in the mentality of black and white people in America, visit Reddit.

Specifically, checkout r/blackpeopletwitter and r/whitepeopletwitter. You will see how dangerously low the IQ of the average black American is compared to his white counterpart.

In r/blackpeopletwitter, you'll find things like Celebrities, gossips, food and SEX. Overall, it's a bunch of meaningless things.

In r/whitepeopletwitter, 90% percent of the posts are about the political atmosphere in the country. The rest could be about gender and other social issues.

You visit one and your feel your mind expand. You visit the other and you can feel something is sucking out your IQ with a giant straw.

That said, they have some saving grace amongst them. People like Obama, Ben Carson, Denzel Washington,Dave Chapelle and Chris Rock are the reasons why black Americans have not been completely written off.

25 Likes

Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by BlackhatMentor: 9:33pm On Nov 15, 2023
ednut1:
so you are basing your opinion on social media. in movies and most of media america is potrayed as heaven, is everywhere heaven there

You haven't been there either so you shouldn't have any opinion.

How about you take your own advice

10 Likes

Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by BlackhatMentor: 9:39pm On Nov 15, 2023
jesmond3945:

can't you see that all what you listed as the influence they have to offer is basically why I complain of them?

They're in America born and brought up there and they can't learn any meaningful thing from white people.

When last you see a black man there pioneering a meaningful Tech company or giving the world anything worthwhile?

They enjoy same quality education as White people there still they'd complain up and down.

If not for white people there there Neighborhood would have been worst than Mushin

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by Namaster: 9:57pm On Nov 15, 2023
jesmond3945:

Whites want to be like them?

What a joke!

Literally, NO OTHER race wants to be like Black People. Least of all, white people.

White people are at the top of the food chain in the whole world. Everybody knows this. No matter how hard you pretend otherwise.

Any behaviour that looks like what you suggest should just be considered an act of Political Correctness. Like something you'd say to someone that is evidently less fortunate than you.

One other thing:

There is nothing positive and desirable that is restricted to BLACK AMERICANS. Not one thing!

For example Black Americans liked to act like they "own" rap music until a white man (Eminem) schooled their Daddies.

17 Likes

Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by 1Sharon(f): 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2023
jesmond3945:
their accent is called eboniks. Is their culture. If you can stand them remember their influence is felt all over the world. Whites wants to be like them. Even african girls copy them. All these nose rings, tattos, big lips, bbl, twerking and razzness african and white girls exihibit who do you think they copied it from?[

Those things are not african American culture!

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by ednut1(m): 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2023
BlackhatMentor:

You haven't been there either so you shouldn't have any opinion.

How about you take your own advice
i live near there. I stay in Canada. I have colleagues who are African American . So not all of them are what you are portraying

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by BlackhatMentor: 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2023
ednut1:
i live near there. I stay in Canada. I have colleagues who are African American . So not all of them are what you are portraying

Read my post well.

I said Majority of them, not all of them

6 Likes

Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by ImmanuelMyron(m): 10:05pm On Nov 15, 2023
I don laff taya. 2pac once explain THUG LIFE as The Hate U Give Little Infact bleeps Everybody.
Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by jesmond3945: 10:12pm On Nov 15, 2023
1Sharon:

Those things are not african American culture!

but they make it popular. Is their cultire bro. Adrican culture in the past promoted tattoos, nose rings, waist beeds and so on. Even atulogwu dance in igbo culture mimicks twerking

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by jesmond3945: 10:15pm On Nov 15, 2023
Namaster:

Whites want to be like them?

What a joke!

Literally, NO OTHER race wants to be like Black People. Least of all, white people.

White people are at the top of the food chain in the whole world. Everybody knows this. No matter how hard you pretend otherwise.

Any behaviour that looks like what you suggest should just be considered an act of Political Correctness. Like something you'd say to someone that is evidently less fortunate than you.

One other thing:

There is nothing positive and desirable that is restricted to BLACK AMERICANS. Not one thing!

For example Black Americans liked to act like they "own" rap music until a white man (Eminem) schooled their Daddies.
Go and do your research. The present white generation is doing everything to be like them. They copy their style. Have you seen the tiktok thirst trap, majority are whilte people twerking, dancing to rap, talking like blacks and so on. They even gave it a name cutural misappropriation. Google it.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by jesmond3945: 10:17pm On Nov 15, 2023
BlackhatMentor:

can't you see that all what you listed as the influence they have to offer is basically why I complain of them?

They're in America born and brought up there and they can't learn any meaningful thing from white people.

When last you see a black man there pioneering a meaningful Tech company or giving the world anything worthwhile?

They enjoy same quality education as White people there still they'd complain up and down.

If not for white people there there Neighborhood would have been worst than Mushin
good. Are you not being a hypocrite? How many good things are your country men and young people copying from america? Why do we have bobiriskies, why do we have lesbians, why do we have yahoo boys, why do we have guys on dreads, why do we have drug users? Face your country men bro and leave blacks alone.

6 Likes

Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by SavageResponse(m): 10:17pm On Nov 15, 2023
BlackhatMentor:

I can see you really have an axe to grind with black Americans

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by jesmond3945: 10:19pm On Nov 15, 2023
BlackhatMentor:

You just the open your mouth waaaaah.

America controls most if not all of the popular media outlets on earth.
People are forced to copy part of the cultures there because of their obviously well funded and gigantic media machine.

Imagine all what you listed people copy from them

All degeneracy and secular nonsense... Nothing worthwhile...
good are the arabs not exposed to the media? Are the chinese not exposed? Why are nigerians copying them? Why are africans the one copying them? Why are europeans the one cooying them? Are you not being a hypocrite?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed / 112 Sex Chat Codes Teenagers Use To Keep Parents Ignorant Of Internet Activities / Nigerian Men Put Cocaine On Their Manhoods When Having Sleeping With Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.