Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan (35126 Views)

Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase / Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) / Nigerian Man Travelling To Saudi Arabia On Bicycle (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by Guyman02: 10:17am On Dec 23, 2017
I worked with Japanese, they are very polite and respectful to everyone
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by khalhokage(m): 10:17am On Dec 23, 2017
whitebeard:
Pls don't compare Nigeria with Japan/Korea/China. These countries invested heavily in morals and they have been doing this even before the brits thought of coming to Africa.

You obviously don't know the history of those countries.
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by Bukayot: 10:18am On Dec 23, 2017
chaiii for my country ,what next settle me joor
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:20am On Dec 23, 2017
NubiLove:
Singapore, UAE

lol, both countries are like countries established from an existing country. Talk another one...

Talk of countries that were under colony and gained Independence from such colony as far back as 1960.

Don't use South Africa o, because that one is still under colonial master

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by Firstcitizen: 10:21am On Dec 23, 2017
Automotive1:

[img]https:///a/img923/8002/2Hptnp.png[/img]

Do you think the Nigerian police and traffic officers can show these kind of politeness and respect to the citizenry?

You are wrong. Nigerian Police will respect those able to afford a Lamborghini in Nigeria. Like our comrades below

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by Gerrard59(m): 10:22am On Dec 23, 2017
delishpot:
He did not chase and miraculously catch up with him.No miracle was involved in that scenario. The driver sighted the police man chasing after him and stopped knowing that the wrath of the law will catch up with him anyways should he do something silly. What we just witnessed is the advantage of a working system, Only a drunk driver will consider trying to escape if not it is better for your own good to just park and put in your best behaviour and hope to get a slap in the wrist which is much better than creating a scene and a longer offence sheet by trying to run away. Dem go deff find you come house

Actually, in the original article published in the Japan Times, the driver was confused by the road signs, which is why he was driving slowly. Moreover, speed limits in Japan can make having a sports' car as the Lamborghini useless. Folks were surprised a cop using a bicycle could catch up with a Lamborghini.

ImpressionsNG:
Japan of life. It's the closest thing to heaven on earth. Too bad their immigration policy is extremely tight. They don't want too many immigrants to come and pollute their impeccable society.

It might be come across as tight, but the country is actively looking for immigrants - especially skilled ones. The system has been liberalised a bit. A highly skilled individual can become a citizen in circa 5-7, with the first three years becoming a permanent resident. Having relevant skills and knowing the language (at business level) makes getting a job a simple process.
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by adetayo234: 10:23am On Dec 23, 2017
SLIDEwaxie:
countries like..?

Oya, state naming them..

Lukatiu.. just wan talk

Do you realize that Ghana have their elections on weekdays and they don't take public holiday for election? People will just vote during break time and go back to work. Isn't that a sign of advancement? And ghana got independence in 1957, just 3 years before Nigeria. Yes, the person you quoted is right in a way.

5 Likes

Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:24am On Dec 23, 2017
adetayo234:

Do you realize that Ghana have their elections on weekdays and they don't take public holiday for election? People will just vote during break time and go back to work. Isn't that a sign of advancement? And ghana got independence in 1957, just 3 years before Nigeria. Yes, the person you quoted is right in a way.
he's not. And Ghana is far from being a developed Nation.
Mind you, I am not trying to justify the stupidity of Nigerians, I am just saying, unless a Nation that got Independence by secession, you shld name a country that got Independence in 1960 and are a developed Nation.
Lobatan..

2 Likes

Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by adetayo234: 10:27am On Dec 23, 2017
SLIDEwaxie:
he's not. And Ghana is far from being a developed Nation.

That scenario I painted is a sign of a country on the move towards greatness. Can you ever try such shiiit in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by toprealman: 10:27am On Dec 23, 2017
ThankYouGod:
If na my country, the police will be shouting... Open your door! Open! They will enter the car and negotiation will start.
I think it is the Lamborghini guy that will be shouting.... do you know me? I will call the IG of police, you will be sacked!

1 Like

Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by DrayZee: 10:27am On Dec 23, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
Fools will say we are just 60 years old but legends know that countries who had independence the same time with us are now first world and second world developed countries. With heavy heart and tears in my eyes i borrow the words of our ipods brothers, Nigeria is a zoo.
I know you think you have a point but try checking the meaning of "Third world country" before you start running your mouth. Also check the meaning of "first world" and "second world".
Once you know the meaning, you can then proceed to name the countries who got independence with us and somehow switched from "third world" to another category embarassed
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by Ogaonos: 10:27am On Dec 23, 2017
whitebeard:
Pls don't compare Nigeria with Japan/Korea/China. These countries invested heavily in morals and they have been doing this even before the brits thought of coming to Africa.
u jux speaking my mind.it in their ancient culture.hav ask hw nigeria can reach dis level of japan.nd d answer is our rural areas.if u notice countries dt hav developed villages also hav develop cities.because is d state governors dt determines a country development.b4 u say if d head rotten d bdy is rotten luk at trump d guy is f*king up but is nt affect america infrastructure.y because americans hav spend yrs 2 strengthen their state govt.d problem wit 9ja is our governors.luk at my niger delta d governors ar d reasn y d region is lacking presently.ph 4 example has moni dt if dey spend 40% on d state infrastructure ph go shine lik cape twn.
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by frankgreat(m): 10:27am On Dec 23, 2017
The major problem affecting Nigeria as a whole is the "oga abeg syndrome" we beg for everything and that's what encourages corruption..if it was Nigeria, the driver will simply say oga abeg den the officer will ask for bribe and that ends the case. If we follow protocol and pay for every offense we commit with begging for a pass, I tell u, it will go a long way to end corruption. For example, you are stopped by a FRSC or LASTMA for a traffic offense and the fine is 30k or more and you accept your fault then go to the bank and pay that amount. Tell me, will u want to make that same offence again? But if u bribe ur way with 1000 naira u will end up doing it again cos 1000 naira is nothing to you... making Nigeria better should start with us...

2 Likes

Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by Gerrard59(m): 10:28am On Dec 23, 2017
SLIDEwaxie:
lol, both countries are like countries established from an existing country. Talk another one...

Talk of countries that were under colony and gained Independence from such colony as far back as 1960.

Singapore got her independence against her wish. So I don't know what you are saying. What about Malaysia? South Korea? That a country gained her independence at a young age doesn't mean she should not be developed like older nations.

DrayZee:

I know you think you have a point but try checking the meaning of "Third world country" before you start running your mouth. Also check the meaning of "first world" and "second world".
Once you know the meaning, you can then proceed to name the countries who got independence with us and somehow switched from "third world" to another category embarassed

Singapore. Perfect example.
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by Talkwell: 10:29am On Dec 23, 2017
SLIDEwaxie:

Algeria

1 Like

Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by sizer07: 10:29am On Dec 23, 2017
FrenchWay:
cry
Let this happen in Nigeria and see how the Police force would budget 2B naira on procurement of 'electronic' bicycles...

God! My prayer is this: Please don't allow this my French student visa to expire. I would keep having carryovers so that my programme never stops.

I shall delay my return to the zoo

Lol..... you grow white bears all over on that study due to carry over simply becuz u re afraid coming back to ur mother land naizoooria abi
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by ninja4life(m): 10:33am On Dec 23, 2017
SLIDEwaxie:
countries like..?

Oya, state naming them..

Lukatiu.. just wan talk
Singapore, even here in Africa Botswana

1 Like

Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by DrayZee: 10:34am On Dec 23, 2017
adetayo234:

That scenario I painted is a sign of a country on the move towards greatness. Can you ever try such shiiit in Nigeria?
You may believe what I say or not, but when your populace is a small as that of Ghana, and with fewer tribes filled with idiots trying to claim superiority, you might find that such a country is easier to handle.
There are tribes in Nigeria that you haven't even heard of. We are just too diverse. The entire system of government is a problem, and as long as it remains the way it is, you shouldn't expect much from Nigeria.
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 23, 2017
Their prime minister bowed his head for 20 minutes on national television because there was going to be a 20-minute power outage lol. If you even learn Japanese language, you'll find that there can be up to 4 words with the same meaning- the only difference at all being their varying degrees of politeness.
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by DrayZee: 10:36am On Dec 23, 2017
Gerrard59:

Singapore got her independence against her wish. So I don't know what you are saying. What about Malaysia? South Korea? That a country gained her independence at a young age doesn't mean she should not be developed like older nations.

Singapore. Perfect example.
Lol. I can't even laugh because I know it's not your fault.
Like I said, check the meaning of "third world country".
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by adetayo234: 10:36am On Dec 23, 2017
DrayZee:

You may believe what I say or not, but when your populace is a small as that of Ghana, and with fewer tribes filled with idiots trying to claim superiority, you might find that such a country is easier to handle.
There are tribes in Nigeria that you haven't even heard of. We are just too diverse. The entire system of government is a problem, and as long as it remains the way it is, you shouldn't expect much from Nigeria.

You have a point
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by wtfcoded: 10:36am On Dec 23, 2017
Japan has been good. Well disciplined people.
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by Oju4190: 10:37am On Dec 23, 2017
Dis is a country where humans live unlike Nigeria where Animals live
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by opineflu(m): 10:40am On Dec 23, 2017
Wetin concern naija police for this matter
Tell me ??
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by DedeNkem: 10:40am On Dec 23, 2017
This can never happen in this zoo called Nigeria!
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by stagger: 10:43am On Dec 23, 2017
whitebeard:

A Japanese or South Korean caught in corruption would prefer to commit suicide to wipe off his family's shame. That is how much morality is valued in those societies.
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by chibbyRJ(m): 10:44am On Dec 23, 2017
viyon02:
This is a country where humans live

grin wat of naija
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by Wallade(m): 10:44am On Dec 23, 2017
Automotive1:
[img]https:///a/img922/315/D5yzxt.jpg[/img]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BdGWPrfy20

Japan is one of the world’s most civilized societies, a country where no one and nothing is above the law, no exceptions. Even the most minor of driving offenses like the one that got the driver of this orange Lamborghini into trouble aren’t left to slide.

It all started when the driver of an orange Lamborghini Huracan ran a red light and was seen by a patrol Officer , who was patrolling the area on a bicycle. 

Without thinking twice, the officer proceeds to chase the traffic code violator, and miraculously catches up with the 610-horsepower supercar shortly after, pulling it over. 

The driver submits, and in another unexpected turn of events, the patrol officer kneels down so that he can talk to the driver at eye level.

From this position, the patrol cop proceeds to write a ticket, after which the two went their separate ways, and everyone lives happily ever after.

If you thought that it’s strange for the Huracan driver not to resist getting a ticket, don’t forget that politeness is an integral part of Japanese culture, and it’s utmost important to be humble when caught in the wrong.

Do you think the Nigerian police and traffic officers can show these kind of politeness and respect to the citizenry?

Source https://autojosh.com/watch-japanese-police-officer-bicycle-chase-pull-lamborghini-huracan/

Do you also think that the Nigerian citizen driving the Lamborghini Huracan in Nigeria can be humble, polite and accord the respect due to the traffic officer or police in Nigeria? Respect is reciprocal!

1 Like

Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by Bluffly: 10:45am On Dec 23, 2017
Automotive1:
[img]https:///a/img922/315/D5yzxt.jpg[/img]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BdGWPrfy20

Japan is one of the world’s most civilized societies, a country where no one and nothing is above the law, no exceptions. Even the most minor of driving offenses like the one that got the driver of this orange Lamborghini into trouble aren’t left to slide.

It all started when the driver of an orange Lamborghini Huracan ran a red light and was seen by a patrol Officer , who was patrolling the area on a bicycle. 

Without thinking twice, the officer proceeds to chase the traffic code violator, and miraculously catches up with the 610-horsepower supercar shortly after, pulling it over. 

The driver submits, and in another unexpected turn of events, the patrol officer kneels down so that he can talk to the driver at eye level.

From this position, the patrol cop proceeds to write a ticket, after which the two went their separate ways, and everyone lives happily ever after.

If you thought that it’s strange for the Huracan driver not to resist getting a ticket, don’t forget that politeness is an integral part of Japanese culture, and it’s utmost important to be humble when caught in the wrong.

Source https://autojosh.com/watch-japanese-police-officer-bicycle-chase-pull-lamborghini-huracan/

Can the citizenry also behave themselves
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by evesdon4u: 10:47am On Dec 23, 2017
Your question that "Do you think the Nigerian police and traffic officers can show this kind of politeness and respect to the citizenry?" simply laid bare your naivety!

You sounded as if the majority of Nigerians driving on our roads are responsible enough to admit they have committed an offense in the first place. All we seem to know how to do best is to compare ourselves with people who respect there countries...

1 Like

Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by ashjay001(m): 10:50am On Dec 23, 2017
whitebeard:

I cant speak for other tribes in Nigeria, but I'm quite sure, d Yorubas have a comparable culture of respect, if not more than those Asian countries u mentioned, before d Europeans thot of coming to Africa
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by Gerrard59(m): 10:53am On Dec 23, 2017
DrayZee:

Lol. I can't even laugh because I know it's not your fault.
Like I said, check the meaning of "third world country".

You asked for a country that moved from third world status to first world and got independence during the same period as Nigeria. I gave you the answer and you're shifting the goal post in the middle of the game.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

30-Minute Rain Causes Floods In Chief Ugwu Street, Enugu. VIDEO / Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kano On His Way To NYSC Camp / COVID-19: No Entry For Nigerians, Americans Into Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.