Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan (35127 Views)

Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase / Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) / Nigerian Man Travelling To Saudi Arabia On Bicycle (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by chimeziedickson: 10:55am On Dec 23, 2017
Nigeria police........Never!
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by hgnbello(m): 10:55am On Dec 23, 2017
hmmmm.. dey cnt.. nd we too cnt do dat.. cz we will knock d man out with our car... nija 4 u
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by sisisioge: 10:56am On Dec 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin

The story got me all fluffy until you brought the naija police into it. Hian!
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by Jbuster: 11:01am On Dec 23, 2017
Hello Mr Victor Ojeanelo, is it that you can't find my transaction details on your bank statement? You are behaving funny these days o.
Hello, good morning. Please help.me fund my wallet. I paid 2000 naira on your access bank account on Monday through my access bank app. And immediately my account was debited. It is so regrettable that since then my wallet has not been credited. Mr Victor Ojeanelo please do something. I'm already fed up of this.
Ajiboye Abiodun Jude: access>>>Debit Alert Amt: NGN 2,000.00 Dr
Acc: 005****052
Desc: FT/08169345178/VICTOR /AJIBOYE
Time: 11/12/17 @05:54 PM
Bal: NGN 4,112.15
#SaveToday
[12/23, 10:03] Ajiboye Abiodun Jude: Narration: 08169345178
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by ivolt: 11:02am On Dec 23, 2017
Jbuster:
Hello Mr Victor Ojeanelo, is it that you can't find my transaction details on your bank statement? You are behaving funny these days o.
Hello, good morning. Please help.me fund my wallet. I paid 2000 naira on your access bank account on Monday through my access bank app. And immediately my account was debited. It is so regrettable that since then my wallet has not been credited. Mr Victor Ojeanelo please do something. I'm already fed up of this.
Ajiboye Abiodun Jude: access>>>Debit Alert Amt: NGN 2,000.00 Dr
Acc: 005****052
Desc: FT/08169345178/VICTOR /AJIBOYE
Time: 11/12/17 @05:54 PM
Bal: NGN 4,112.15
#SaveToday
[12/23, 10:03] Ajiboye Abiodun Jude: Narration: 08169345178

Posting your details online may expose you you to fraudsters.
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by vioment: 11:04am On Dec 23, 2017
Japan has almost the same population like Nigeria. Japan does not have any valuable resources that I can think of. Japan has natural disaster issues. Japan has smelt and felt real hell fire before. Meanwhile, their street is so clean that many in naija including me, wouldn't mind sleeping on the street. I mean what makes them better than us? Africa is a pure failure.
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:04am On Dec 23, 2017
because Lamborghini is just ordinary car a common man in japan can acquire .. maybe the police has fleet of exotic cars
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by jaxxy(m): 11:08am On Dec 23, 2017
Its called civilization
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by OMEGA009(m): 11:11am On Dec 23, 2017
In Japan, if you are found guilty of corruption, you are executed and your family would pay for the bullet used for your execution. Knowing that, do you still want to out run a policeman?

Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by bencarson007(m): 11:17am On Dec 23, 2017
Agbafs2005:
What can I do to live dis fueless country....? Lolz

Learn proper english...
Na joke o

Truly this country is in trouble.

1 Like

Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by DrayZee: 11:18am On Dec 23, 2017
Gerrard59:

You asked for a country that moved from third world status to first world and got independence during the same period as Nigeria. I gave you the answer and you're shifting the goal post in the middle of the game.
Dear Lord. Ok let me do this.
"Third World Country" is not a status. It's simply groups of countries which aligned with either Britain and the U.S.(First World), The Soviet Union (Second World) or remained neutral (Third World) after the Cold War. The etymology lies based around that. That is why I asked you to check the meaning repeatedly.

Sha, let's go with your premeditated definition. The truth is that "third world" countries have been exploited by the "first world" in one way or the other. That's a characteristic that most of them bear. For example, India (which may also be classified as second world) sending large amounts of food to Britain, even while they were facing a famine. Or slavery in Nigeria by the British and the Portuguese. Singapore never faced such exploitation. So it was never really "third world".
Besides, this is just a simple occurrence in life. Those who are rich, stay rich by exploiting the poor. That's exactly how the relationship between First and Third world countries are. Till today, we still get majority of our imports from those countries. Proper development does occur like that. And all this is taken aside from the fact that we have our own corruption and tribalism to deal with.
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by engrchykae(m): 11:28am On Dec 23, 2017
SLIDEwaxie:
countries like..?
Oya, state naming them..
Lukatiu.. just wan talk
we got independence before south Africa. Israel senior Nigeria by less than 20years
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by Ayobami4u: 11:43am On Dec 23, 2017
Nigeria is a scam. a country wit no structure no plan for the future and no focus.
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by AmAlbert(m): 11:47am On Dec 23, 2017
Automotive1:
[img]https:///a/img922/315/D5yzxt.jpg[/img]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BdGWPrfy20

Japan is one of the world’s most civilized societies, a country where no one and nothing is above the law, no exceptions. Even the most minor of driving offenses like the one that got the driver of this orange Lamborghini into trouble aren’t left to slide.

It all started when the driver of an orange Lamborghini Huracan ran a red light and was seen by a patrol Officer , who was patrolling the area on a bicycle. 

Without thinking twice, the officer proceeds to chase the traffic code violator, and miraculously catches up with the 610-horsepower supercar shortly after, pulling it over. 

The driver submits, and in another unexpected turn of events, the patrol officer kneels down so that he can talk to the driver at eye level.

[img]https:///a/img923/8002/2Hptnp.png[/img]

From this position, the patrol cop proceeds to write a ticket, after which the two went their separate ways, and everyone lives happily ever after.

If you thought that it’s strange for the Huracan driver not to resist getting a ticket, don’t forget that politeness is an integral part of Japanese culture, and it’s utmost important to be humble when caught in the wrong.

Do you think the Nigerian police and traffic officers can show these kind of politeness and respect to the citizenry?

Source https://autojosh.com/watch-japanese-police-officer-bicycle-chase-pull-lamborghini-huracan/

No 1, no working traffic light for Naija

No 2, we olopà em no dey drive bicycle, shey dah one chop craze ni

No 3, which one wan Kneel down for you, SARS, RRS, MOPOL, JTF, ANTI ROBBERY ABI NA ANTI CULTISM?

NO 4, if you na you shey you go stop ?

No 5, abeg which ticket dem wan give you for Naija?

With the above mentioned points just carry your mind reason wetin you go pass tru and no forget say na Lamborghini you dey drive o,..

Am outta here biko

*sips dogonyaro and aki awusa together with alligator pepper and kulikuli

4 Likes

Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by Donsammi(m): 11:50am On Dec 23, 2017
FrenchWay:
cry
Let this happen in Nigeria and see how the Police force would budget 2B naira on procurement of 'electronic' bicycles...

God! My prayer is this: Please don't allow this my French student visa to expire. I would keep having carryovers so that my programme never stops.

I shall delay my return to the zoo

lol brother you're most welcome

we are waiting for you! :-P
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by Reference(m): 11:51am On Dec 23, 2017
SLIDEwaxie:
he's not. And Ghana is far from being a developed Nation.
Mind you, I am not trying to justify the stupidity of Nigerians, I am just saying, unless a Nation that got Independence by secession, you shld name a country that got Independence in 1960 and are a developed Nation.
Lobatan..

You're absolutely right. There is practically no nation that got independence in the 60's that is developed. The formation of nations take time. Ideals and values require a long time to crystallize and they are usually forged in common, grave external adversity which Nigeria has never faced.

Now we may ask why it is so difficult for us to develop. In Nigeria's case it is simply because we cannot rally and unite around an ideology. Why. Because the colonial masters had thought hard and long about how to put systems in place to make it impossible for this geographical expression to have an identity. They learnt from their earlier colonies in east Asia particularly the Indian subcontinent about how to 'divide' a peoples in order to conquer and subjugate them, so they carefully draw national boundaries in such a way that sheep and goats or chickens and turkeys exist in the same pen. With that one side can always be played against the other, one side will always rat against the other.

That is why as an individual I am proud to be completely detribalised and my faith exists in me alone and not to be used as an instrument of division and seperation. I donot criticize based on cultural or religious background. I have lived and in all the geo-political zones of Nigeria, have been to 34 of the 36 states of Nigeria and my state of origin, local government and so called village exists onoy on the pages of official documents. I absolutely have no regards for them. I understand a few but speak no so called Nigerian languages under any compulsion whatsoever and thus was the legacy my dad left me and I wil leave as well.

There is nothing wrong to be local but Nigerians must realise that they are a diverse group of peoples and in order to go in to development we must get out of ourselves first and temporarily drop our personal identities for a corporate ine. The average Nigerian does not know what it means to be Nigerian. No nation can move forward this way. No nation can progress with such factionalisation seen in Nigeria. When we have crystallized our identity over decades then we can be permitted to rediscover our individuality. That is what the Chinese, the French, the Russian, the American revolutions were all about, the battles between individual and collective identities and values.

I sincerely hope we will not have to be forged in the furnace of adversity to truly found this country. Because every right thinking person assumes that one can learn from the experiences of others. Nigeria does not have to reinvent the wheel. That is why we constantly cry out day afrer day that the country be restructured as talk is better that vice.......

2 Likes

Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by lezz(m): 11:56am On Dec 23, 2017
The Nigeria police driven by inferiority complex, overflowing low self esteem, who believes a uniform is a sign of superiority, will bark for the driver to alight from the vehicle.

He might be taken to the station and have his vehicle impounded just for a traffic offence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by ghost3040: 12:05pm On Dec 23, 2017
Brazil,Singapore,Malaysia,UAE,
SLIDEwaxie:
countries like..?

Oya, state naming them..

Lukatiu.. just wan talk
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by VolvoS60(m): 12:12pm On Dec 23, 2017
DrayZee:

"Third World Country" is not a status. It's simply groups of countries which aligned with either Britain and the U.S.(First World), The Soviet Union (Second World) or remained neutral (Third World) after the Cold War. The etymology lies based around that. That is why I asked you to check the meaning repeatedly.

Sha, let's go with your premeditated definition. The truth is that "third world" countries have been exploited by the "first world" in one way or the other. That's a characteristic that most of them bear. For example, India (which may also be classified as second world) sending large amounts of food to Britain, even while they were facing a famine. Or slavery in Nigeria by the British and the Portuguese. Singapore never faced such exploitation. So it was never really "third world".
Besides, this is just a simple occurrence in life. Those who are rich, stay rich by exploiting the poor. That's exactly how the relationship between First and Third world countries are. Till today, we still get majority of our imports from those countries. Proper development does occur like that. And all this is taken aside from the fact that we have our own corruption and tribalism to deal with.

^^^
Fair point.

But the story isn't quite complete. While the origins of the term first world did refer to alignment with post-WWII blocs (or neutrality), that was not the only meaning.

Development economics also used the same term (in the 20th century at least - before it lost currency) to describe a country's economic and social development. In this sense, a country like Switzerland would be grouped as first world. In the other sense you described, it may have been grouped as third world.
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by oooduancalmdown: 12:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
Japan is a monoethnic society so what do you expect?
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by Gerrard59(m): 12:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
DrayZee:

Singapore that the British used anyhow they liked? China that was used as sh!t by the Japanese (who did worse to the S.Koreans)? Very few countries were not exploited, if everyone uses the same reason for not developing, most countries will be currently undeveloped.

Subtle excuses for Nigeria's non-development in 57 years.

I'll pass.

4 Likes

Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by oooduancalmdown: 12:21pm On Dec 23, 2017
ImpressionsNG:
Japan of life. It's the closest thing to heaven on earth. Too bad their immigration policy is extremely tight. They don't want too many immigrants to come and pollute their impeccable society.
Japan is almost monoethnic.
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by correctguy101(m): 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2017
Firstcitizen:

You are wrong. Nigerian Police will respect those able to afford a Lamborghini in Nigeria. Like our comrades below

Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by pacespot(m): 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2017
SLIDEwaxie:
countries like..?

Oya, state naming them..

Lukatiu.. just wan talk

Singapore (1963, from Great Britain), Hong Kong (Hong Kong even got their independence from United kingdom in 1997 to become part of mainland China), India (1949, just 10 years earlier than Nigeria's 1960 independence from the same colonial master, Great Britain)

You want more?
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by correctguy101(m): 12:37pm On Dec 23, 2017
Ogaonos:
u jux speaking my mind.it in their ancient culture.hav ask hw nigeria can reach dis level of japan.nd d answer is our rural areas.if u notice countries dt hav developed villages also hav develop cities.because is d state governors dt determines a country development.b4 u say if d head rotten d bdy is rotten luk at trump d guy is f*king up but is nt affect america infrastructure.y because americans hav spend yrs 2 strengthen their state govt.d problem wit 9ja is our governors.luk at my niger delta d governors ar d reasn y d region is lacking presently.ph 4 example has moni dt if dey spend 40% on d state infrastructure ph go shine lik cape twn.
Bless you bro.

The idiotic governors are using the president as an excuse to be unproductive. It's their job to better their various regions and fight for policies that favor their regions, but no, they won't.
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by Reference(m): 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2017
oooduancalmdown:
Japan is a monoethnic society so what do you expect?

Japan BECAME a monoethnic society. It was not always so. They were a nation of many subcultures and religions some of which still exist today. They had their own civil wars but the great war of 1941 to 46 against external adversity finally crystallized the geographical entity into whatis called Japan today. Without that it would have been one empire and emperor at war with another. Same thing with much of Europe. The maps you see today were largely drawn post conflict in the tens of wars that ravaged that continent throughout history. Even the United Kingdom was not as united as it is perceived today. And they did not start out speaking english. It could be that if Nigeria survives another 500 hundred years, hausa, igbo and yoruba may just be a distant memory to generations to come. And they will view all these tribal warlords on Nairaland to be primitive neanderthals.

It is inevitable Nigerians will speak one language in the future, willingly or compulsively. Either a new one or one of the three major ones and though we will have our religious beliefs they will become personal, and not as tools of public politicking.
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by oooduancalmdown: 12:50pm On Dec 23, 2017
Reference:

Japan BECAME a monoethnic society. It was not always so. They were a nation of many subcultures and religions some of which still exist today. They had their own civil wars but the great war of 1941 to 46 against external adversity finally crystallized the geographical entity into whatis called Japan today. Without that it would have been one empire and emperor at war with another. Same thing with much of Europe. The maps you see today were largely drawn post conflict in the tens of wars that ravaged that continent throughout history. Even the United Kingdom was not as united as it is perceived today. And they did not start out speaking english. It could be that if Nigeria survives another 500 hundred years, hausa, igbo and yoruba may just be a distant memory to generations to come. And they will view all these tribal warlords on Nairaland to be primitive neanderthals.

It is inevitable Nigerians will speak one language in the future, willingly or compulsively. Either a new one or one of the three major ones and though we will have our religious beliefs they will become personal, and not as tools of public politicking.
Nigeria need to split into three.

1 Like

Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by Stylz69(m): 1:04pm On Dec 23, 2017
First question we will ask the police is “do you know who I am”?
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by OlaSammie: 1:12pm On Dec 23, 2017
Gerrard59:

Singapore that the British used anyhow they liked? China that was used as sh!t by the Japanese (who did worse to the S.Koreans)? Very few countries were not exploited, if everyone uses the same reason for not developing, most countries will be currently undeveloped.

Subtle excuses for Nigeria's non-development in 57 years.

I'll pass.

Thanks sir for this.
I don't think that man really has a point.

South Korea got independence from Japan in 1945 and they were already one of the world's fastest growing economy in the early 60s to the late 90s(remember they fought a war,the Korean war).

So,to say that Nigeria has not been able to become a developed nation because it has only existed for 57yrs is just an excuse to justify our backwardness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by DisGuy: 1:16pm On Dec 23, 2017
whitebeard:
Pls don't compare Nigeria with Japan/Korea/China. These countries invested heavily in morals and they have been doing this even before the brits thought of coming to Africa.

What about Nigeria. We have invested heavily...we have the biggest churches..some of the shinyest* mosques..well paid ifa royals, sultans and elders...

What do you think we have been investing in...business centres shocked
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by Kennydoc(m): 1:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
ImpressionsNG:
Japan of life. It's the closest thing to heaven on earth. Too bad their immigration policy is extremely tight. They don't want too many immigrants to come and pollute their impeccable society.

They no get land too
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by whitebeard(m): 2:11pm On Dec 23, 2017
DisGuy:

What about Nigeria. We have invested heavily...we have the biggest churches..some of the shinyest* mosques..well paid ifa royals, sultans and elders...

What do you think we have been investing in...business centres shocked
angry come why did u quote me with this nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corruption In The Nigerian International Passport Process (Video) / Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kano On His Way To NYSC Camp / COVID-19: No Entry For Nigerians, Americans Into Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.