Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,289 members, 7,811,865 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan (35123 Views)

Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase / Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) / Nigerian Man Travelling To Saudi Arabia On Bicycle (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by DisGuy: 2:34pm On Dec 23, 2017
whitebeard:
angry come why did u quote me with this nonsense.
embarassed merry xmas to you too
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by DuBLINGreenb(m): 2:41pm On Dec 23, 2017
SLIDEwaxie:
countries like..?

Oya, state naming them..

Lukatiu.. just wan talk
You that have not profited from our corrupt leaders is the one protecting them with his life you and them will suffer the same fate.

SOUTH KOREA: amongst the world's top 10 largest economies but like 9ja they are in their 60's. Have been tagged one of the world's greatest success stories. When this country was part of North korea they were nothing more than mere farm land.

ESTONIA: you pay 3k every month to surf the Web on 3G, meanwhile 4G internet is a human right in this country that gained independence in 1991 not only do they get it free it is now their right to get it free, Transportation is free for both citizens and residents in the capital still only a second world country.

SEYCHELLES: best african country in economy, gender equality, tourism, education etc gained independence in 1976, 16 years after 9ja

SOUTH AFRICA: 9ja has one good state (it's not lagos, apart from VI, Lekki area lagos is a slum) SA has atleast 6 recognises 1994 as independence day.

MAURITIUS
ALGERIA
POLAND
The list is even longer and I could have written more but if you do not have the previledge to travel atleast read books, watch videos and google. I promise you that the first time you travel to a good country you will smile and cry at the same time. To the citizens it's every day life to you it's enjoyment our big men cars here are used as taxi's there, internet that is solely for the rich and upper middle class is available to all who are interested They have their problems to but their problems are not as mundane or as easy to fix as ours our problems are electricity: in Brazil the electric company took electricit for a day due to natural disaster or maintenance and it made headlines on all major news network. in Ghana dumsor hard issues and it was news. In SA they were upping the grid or something so they decided to ration the electricity for 12 hours each day and work for the other 12 the world heard about it. In india you receive a text before the electricity goes out or before you are cut off
As I type this I have not seen light for 2 days nobody has told me why I don't know when I will see it nobody is doing anything last year we had no light for 6 months straight nobody apologised nobody was sacked nothing was improved.
Security: your country has been fighting goat herders for almost 20 years now and no end in sight meanwhile Switzerland has no standing army, Netherlands early this year closed up almost 30 prisons because they don't have enough criminals. In Israel if an Israeli soldier is stabbed on the shoulder or leg six Hamas top men are killed. North korea arrests a half north Korean half american america sends top diplomats and envoys to free him.
Should I go on?

3 Likes

Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by Scholar212(m): 2:46pm On Dec 23, 2017
Koreans, Japanese, Chinese have this culture of discipline and obedience to authority in their DNA. That is why the fat North Korean leader still commands absolute loyalty from his people. I remember a book I read that was investigating plane crashes in a Korean airline and they found out the co_pilots won't correct or inform the captain when he may be taking a wrong decision. They feel it is not right to correct your superior.
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by Ezumakingsley(m): 2:47pm On Dec 23, 2017
Pass through libya to somalia and to through red sea to united arab emerate and then into idian ocean to pacific ocean,pass through palestine.you will see yourself in nagasaki in JAPAN.SAFE JOURNEY. EJI OMA...

Agbafs2005:
What can I do to live dis fueless country....? Lolz
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by whitebeard(m): 2:57pm On Dec 23, 2017
DisGuy:

embarassed merry xmas to you too
I am not Muslim, but o don't celebrate Christmas, it a pegan thing
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by DrayZee: 3:09pm On Dec 23, 2017
Gerrard59:

Singapore that the British used anyhow they liked? China that was used as sh!t by the Japanese (who did worse to the S.Koreans)? Very few countries were not exploited, if everyone uses the same reason for not developing, most countries will be currently undeveloped.

Subtle excuses for Nigeria's non-development in 57 years.

I'll pass.
Lol. Na you know.

Or simply go back in time and stop Lagard from amalgamating the Northern and Southern protectorates.
It may surprise you what the Southern Protectorate will turn out to be.
Nigeria is too diverse. That's the problem.
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by Genilufoye: 4:37pm On Dec 23, 2017
This is pure witchcraft,,, lambo to Keke kolewerk
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by Agbafs2005(m): 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2017
Ezumakingsley:
Pass through libya to somalia and to through red sea to united arab emerate and then into idian ocean to pacific ocean,pass through palestine.you will see yourself in nagasaki in JAPAN.SAFE JOURNEY. EJI OMA...

E dey like say u sabi road, pls lead d way. Wicked soul
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by Nasir123(m): 5:13pm On Dec 23, 2017
viyon02:
This is a country where humans live

Absolutely my brother!

To me,these are the people we should calling "children of God" not these fake people (Christians and Muslims) we have here in Nigeria.

God help Nigeria.
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by Ezumakingsley(m): 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2017
Why the hard words i just directed you.if you can't go there then you stay in nigeria,may God forgive your fingers that typed the wickd soul.

Agbafs2005:

E dey like say u sabi road, pls lead d way. Wicked soul
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by akigbemaru: 8:29pm On Dec 23, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:

You that have not profited from our corrupt leaders is the one protecting them with his life you and them will suffer the same fate.

SOUTH KOREA: amongst the world's top 10 largest economies but like 9ja they are in their 60's. Have been tagged one of the world's greatest success stories. When this country was part of North korea they were nothing more than mere farm land.

ESTONIA: you pay 3k every month to surf the Web on 3G, meanwhile 4G internet is a human right in this country that gained independence in 1991 not only do they get it free it is now their right to get it free, Transportation is free for both citizens and residents in the capital still only a second world country.

SEYCHELLES: best african country in economy, gender equality, tourism, education etc gained independence in 1976, 16 years after 9ja

SOUTH AFRICA: 9ja has one good state (it's not lagos, apart from VI, Lekki area lagos is a slum) SA has atleast 6 recognises 1994 as independence day.

MAURITIUS
ALGERIA
POLAND
The list is even longer and I could have written more but if you do not have the previledge to travel atleast read books, watch videos and google. I promise you that the first time you travel to a good country you will smile and cry at the same time. To the citizens it's every day life to you it's enjoyment our big men cars here are used as taxi's there, internet that is solely for the rich and upper middle class is available to all who are interested They have their problems to but their problems are not as mundane or as easy to fix as ours our problems are electricity: in Brazil the electric company took electricit for a day due to natural disaster or maintenance and it made headlines on all major news network. in Ghana dumsor hard issues and it was news. In SA they were upping the grid or something so they decided to ration the electricity for 12 hours each day and work for the other 12 the world heard about it. In india you receive a text before the electricity goes out or before you are cut off
As I type this I have not seen light for 2 days nobody has told me why I don't know when I will see it nobody is doing anything last year we had no light for 6 months straight nobody apologised nobody was sacked nothing was improved.
Security: your country has been fighting goat herders for almost 20 years now and no end in sight meanwhile Switzerland has no standing army, Netherlands early this year closed up almost 30 prisons because they don't have enough criminals. In Israel if an Israeli soldier is stabbed on the shoulder or leg six Hamas top men are killed. North korea arrests a half north Korean half american america sends top diplomats and envoys to free him.
Should I go on?
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by akigbemaru: 8:32pm On Dec 23, 2017
vioment:
Japan has almost the same population like Nigeria. Japan does not have any valuable resources that I can think of. Japan has natural disaster issues. Japan has smelt and felt real hell fire before. Meanwhile, their street is so clean that many in naija including me, wouldn't mind sleeping on the street. I mean what makes them better than us? Africa is a pure failure.
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by akigbemaru: 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2017
pacespot:

Singapore (1963, from Great Britain), Hong Kong (Hong Kong even got their independence from United kingdom in 1997 to become part of mainland China), India (1949, just 10 years earlier than Nigeria's 1960 independence from the same colonial master, Great Britain)

You want more?
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by akigbemaru: 8:40pm On Dec 23, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
Fools will say we are just 60 years old but legends know that countries who had independence the same time with us are now first world and second world developed countries. With heavy heart and tears in my eyes i borrow the words of our ipods brothers, Nigeria is a zoo.

*Some persons attacked me and said I should list such countries:
1.Estonia: independence in 1991 free internet, free transport for citizens and residents, second world
2.South korea: 1958 or so, among top ten economies in the world
3. South Africa: 1994, built nuclear weapons, has atleast 6 world class developed states 9ja has one (I know what you are thinking it's not lagos, lagos is a slum except for V.I and Lekki)
4.Seychelles: 1976, 16 years after 9ja gained
independence but they are Africa's best in education, tourism, economy, gender equality, human development, employment and poverty alleviation.
5. NIGERIA: 1960 perfected corruption. Everybody wants to cheat everybody e.g you have to price everything everytime you go to the market.
Poland, czech, algeria etc etc
Around middle of this year Netherland closed around 30 prisons because they don't have enough criminals, we are complaining of over crowding in our prisons and building more.

Andorra, Costa Rica, Dominica, Grenada, haiti, Iceland (since 1869),Monaco, Mauritius all have no military but are more peaceful than 9ja, our military that cannot defeat goat herders in zambiza but will be quick to brutalise those they swore to lay down their lives for.

Switzerland has a foreign reserve of about 800 billion us dollars from agriculture and wrist watches we have oil, coal, timber, iron ore, bitumen, brass, bronze, diamonds, zinc, Agriculture etc yet no reserve the little one billion we had has been withdrawn to use battle the goat herders.
Re: Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan by Agbafs2005(m): 12:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
Ezumakingsley:
Why the hard words i just directed you.if you can't go there then you stay in nigeria,may God forgive your fingers that typed the wickd soul.

My bro no b harsh word oo.....I just want u to lead me na. So simple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

30-Minute Rain Causes Floods In Chief Ugwu Street, Enugu. VIDEO / Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kano On His Way To NYSC Camp / COVID-19: No Entry For Nigerians, Americans Into Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.