Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Av Just Discovered A Secret About Women: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Av Just Discovered A Secret About Women: (1747 Views)

About Women Making The First Move. / See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / I Just Discovered What My Fiancee Has Been Hiding (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Av Just Discovered A Secret About Women: by justdream(m): 1:22pm On Apr 04, 2010
Ummh sorry if it isnt exactly wat u expected but its like a shortcut,
I just gave my life to christ and discovered tat afta doin so, i feel so light. i dont tink of intimacy and all that. Is is strange?
Re: Av Just Discovered A Secret About Women: by hollandis(f): 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2010
He that thinketh he stands,should take heed,lest he falls angry
Re: Av Just Discovered A Secret About Women: by Girl846(f): 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2010
Its not strange. When you give your life to Christ, He will give you the strength to turn from the old way of sinful life (premarital intimacy and immorality, etc) although no one if found without sin and equip with more strength to resist temptation. Giving to life to Christ really does set you free  smiley
Re: Av Just Discovered A Secret About Women: by Odunnu: 1:37pm On Apr 04, 2010
And ur testimony is coming wt a false heading with the intent of deceiving ur readrz.Go bk 2d church ask them 4 deliverance
Re: Av Just Discovered A Secret About Women: by Nenyechi(f): 1:53pm On Apr 04, 2010
Temptations wil surely come ur way.jst remb 2 ask God 4 d power 2 resist it
Re: Av Just Discovered A Secret About Women: by ayettymama(f): 1:58pm On Apr 04, 2010
look at this one

poster u were thinkin about intimacy when u posted this!
Re: Av Just Discovered A Secret About Women: by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 04, 2010
ayettymama:

look at this one

poster u were thinkin about intimacy when u posted this!

Not just that - he also lied. His chosen title was to deceive readers.
Re: Av Just Discovered A Secret About Women: by polynesian(f): 2:24pm On Apr 04, 2010
lmao@siena, i rekon, he was too

totally agree with u , decieved topic, lmao
Re: Av Just Discovered A Secret About Women: by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 04, 2010
justdream:

I just gave my life to christ and discovered tat afta doin so, i feel so light. i dont tink of intimacy and all that. Is is strange?
ah what a pleasant suprise. Thats good for you poster, am actually happy that this has
nothing to do with the topic cos I was expecting a a disastrous attempt of revealing
whatever secret that you have learned about women.
Re: Av Just Discovered A Secret About Women: by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2010
I guess your still in sin like the rest of us with your lies(yes lying is the same thing as adultery, fornication and murder) cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Av Just Discovered A Secret About Women: by ayettymama(f): 3:15pm On Apr 04, 2010
Siena:

Not just that - he also lied. His chosen title was to deceive readers.

its a shame poster just gave his life to Christ

and is going to hell! sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Av Just Discovered A Secret About Women: by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 04, 2010
ayettymama:

its a shame poster just gave his life to Christ
and is going to hell! sad sad sad sad sad sad

Hahahaha! grin grin grin
Re: Av Just Discovered A Secret About Women: by Kgdavid(m): 5:00pm On Apr 04, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

I guess your still in sin like the rest of us with your lies(yes lying is the same thing as adultery, fornication and murder) cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

not quite
Re: Av Just Discovered A Secret About Women: by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 04, 2010
Kgdavid:

not quite
The bible begs to differ wink wink
Re: Av Just Discovered A Secret About Women: by Kgdavid(m): 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2010
lol the bible puts sexual sins into another category when it says sexual sins are committed against the body and there are certain peculiar effects of sexually immorality. corinthians 6:15-20
Re: Av Just Discovered A Secret About Women: by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2010
Sin is sin be it lies/deceit or adultery.
Re: Av Just Discovered A Secret About Women: by Kgdavid(m): 6:23pm On Apr 04, 2010
crime is crime be it stealing or murder or treason. they do have different "pay grades" smiley though
Re: Av Just Discovered A Secret About Women: by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2010
Thats man made law, according to the bible, sin is sin. So a christian who lies is not better or worse than a murder or fornicator, they are all the same in God's eyes.
Re: Av Just Discovered A Secret About Women: by Kgdavid(m): 7:24pm On Apr 04, 2010
sin is sin and a sinner is a sinner the same way crime is crime and a criminal is a criminal. even in the bible, in the books of the laws there are different punishments prescribed for different sins. my point is that certain sins have more serious effects
Re: Av Just Discovered A Secret About Women: by justdream(m): 8:17pm On Apr 04, 2010
Well for those of you who think you'll have fun mates when you go to hell, sorry to disappoint you cos am really on the right road to heavenly paradise where evil prevails not, actually i knew sinfull and lustful mind will wanna know the secrets to exploiting every available woman or man but come to think of it: is it not time you give your life to christ? Av u ladies(siena,ayetymama and ebonyeyes) and the rest of you ever thot of wer you will spend eternity?
i used to do girls but i suddenly think its not worth it. I mite fall into lies or watever but hey, dont hide under the blanket of ''sin is sin'' cos the Holy book forbids you from justifying your evil ways and attrocities.
Its better you take a closer look at your life and decide today JESUS is your lord and saviour,
Why not rush to the nearest Christ Embassy church around you to denounce satan today?
its a decision worth taking trust me, SHALOM.
Re: Av Just Discovered A Secret About Women: by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2010
The good book also says thou shalt not judge that you may not be judged. Lying is sin and if you think you are somehow above fornicators or murderers then you must have not been listening properly in Sunday school. I guess Hell wouldnt be hurting for members with attitudes like this grin grin grin grin
Re: Av Just Discovered A Secret About Women: by Kgdavid(m): 8:27pm On Apr 04, 2010
justdream:

Well for those of you who think you'll have fun mates when you go to hell, sorry to disappoint you cos am really on the right road to heavenly paradise where evil prevails not, actually i knew sinfull and lustful mind will wanna know the secrets to exploiting every available woman or man but come to think of it: is it not time you give your life to christ? Av u ladies(siena,ayetymama and ebonyeyes) and the rest of you ever thot of wer you will spend eternity?
i used to do girls but i suddenly think its not worth it. I mite fall into lies or watever but hey, [b]dont hide under the blanket of ''sin is sin'' [/b]cos the Holy book forbids you from justifying your evil ways and attrocities.
Its better you take a closer look at your life and decide today JESUS is your lord and saviour,
Why not rush to the nearest Christ Embassy church around you to denounce satan today?

its exactly what i keep tellin my friends to no avail. there are deeper spiritual ramifications(for those who believe in the bible). and in fact there is what the bible calls an unforgivable sin which is blasphemy against the Holy Ghost. i think it is more for your own good(spiritually) to avoid sexual immorality than it is about being a sin in the eyes of God.(not saying that God doesnt consider this to be a sin)
Re: Av Just Discovered A Secret About Women: by na2day2(m): 9:47pm On Apr 04, 2010
justdream:

congratulations! but ur title get as e bi
Re: Av Just Discovered A Secret About Women: by justdream(m): 9:51pm On Apr 04, 2010
@ kgdavid, thank you brother,may the peace of God be upon you but nevertheless. Still follow up on your friendz though.
@na2day, well u kno sinful mindz need sinful approach to convert dem eventually? many brodas av been converted cos tat christian sista gave dem hope of a relationship and thus d brodas follow dem to church and got BORN AGAIN, its just wat it is dear.
Re: Av Just Discovered A Secret About Women: by lallafati(f): 3:09am On Apr 05, 2010
justdream:

Well for those of you who think you'll have fun mates when you go to hell, sorry to disappoint you cos am really on the right road to heavenly paradise where evil prevails not,  actually i knew sinfull and lustful mind will wanna know the secrets to exploiting every available woman or man but come to think of it: is it not time you give your life to christ? Av u ladies(siena,ayetymama and ebonyeyes) and the rest of you ever thot of wer you will spend eternity?
i used to do girls but i suddenly think its not worth it. I mite fall into lies or watever but hey, dont hide under the blanket of ''sin is sin'' cos the Holy book forbids you from justifying your evil ways and attrocities.

Word!
You'll sure be tempted again but you know what? God gives you the strength to resist temptation if and only if you focus on him. And you don't have to be, look or act weird, or strange, or holy, just stay who you are, yearn for a true intimate relationship with Christ, and he will change you. What is true that you said is that once you focus on Him, everything else fades away living room to admire his Love and Sacrifice for us.
Also, I don't necessarily think that God needs us not to sin. He could care less, he doesnt need us. But He loves us, and He knows it is for the good of our own soul, that we should try as much as we can, with his grace, to get away from words, situations, actions that are sinful. Sexual sin is different in the sense that not only does it affects our physical being, but it also affects our entire being in a way than no other sin does, because intimacy. is not only physical and was never meant to be only physical. There is a connection (and the wrong connection if not within marriage) at a deeper level which transcends time and space. The good news is that God's grace never fails, it is constantly renewed and all that needed to be done to wipe our slate clean has been accomplished 2000 years ago at the cross.
Brother, may His grace always be by your side. When you just accept Christ it's like a honeymoon period, and then reality hits you and you realize how hard christian life can be, but cling onto him and you'll never ever regret to have surrendered your life to Him.
There is this song which I absolutely love, the lyrics say:

"A thousand times I've failed
Still your mercy remains
And should I stumble again
Still I'm caught in your grace

Everlasting, Your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending, Your glory goes beyond all fame
And the cry of my heart is to bring You praise
From the inside out, O my soul cries out

My heart and my soul, I give You control
Consume me from the inside out Lord
Let justice and praise, become my embrace
To love You from the inside out

Your will above all else, my purpose remains
The art of losing myself in bringing you praise

My heart and my soul, I give You control
Consume me from the inside out Lord
Let justice and praise, become my embrace
To love You from the inside out

And the cry of my heart is to bring You praise
From the inside out, O my soul cries out"

I just think those lyrics synthesize so well life as a new/young christian smiley

PS: Sorry for the wordy post!
Re: Av Just Discovered A Secret About Women: by Girl846(f): 3:53am On Apr 05, 2010
Gosh!! people are soo cynical on this thread!!

People are always quick to jump on the defensive side and say "dont judge anyone else". Aren't people also judging the Op?
Put pride aside and listen to advice when you are given.
If not, one day, you will think back to all the warnings and chances you had to repent and it will be too late. I hope that this will be nobody's portion!
Sin is sin, but it doesnt kill anyone to get one less sin of their records. Good for you justdream!

You cannot die from lack of fornication or immorality! But fornication and immorality can kill you!
If intimacy is that important and essential to you, get married and be free to have all the intimacy in the world with your spouse!

(Op, I know that you are trying to do a good thing BUT using a false heading is not good either, there are other phrases you can use to get people's attention undecided)
For example you could have used "shocking" "amazing" "Can you imagine?". Those phrases are not deceptive and they will get people's attention.
Re: Av Just Discovered A Secret About Women: by Girl846(f): 4:08am On Apr 05, 2010
Oh, and one more thing FYI!
Correction:
If you read your bible, you will actually know that it says sexual and immoral sins are not the same as other sins.

It says that other sins are external/outside our bodies, but sexual sin is internal/inside our bodies (that is meant to be God's temple),
(source: 1 Cor 6:18,19)

Thank you!
Re: Av Just Discovered A Secret About Women: by na2day2(m): 4:14am On Apr 05, 2010
Girl846:

Gosh!! people are soo cynical on this thread!!

[size=16pt]People are always quick to jump on the defensive side and say "dont judge anyone else". Aren't people also judging the Op?[/size]
Put pride aside and listen to advice when you are given.
If not, one day, you will think back to all the warnings and chances you had to repent and it will be too late. I hope that this will be nobody's portion!
Sin is sin, but it doesnt kill anyone to get one less sin of their records. Good for you justdream!

You cannot die from lack of fornication or immorality! But fornication and immorality can kill you!
If intimacy is that important and essential to you, get married and be free to have all the intimacy in the world with your spouse!

(Op, I know that you are trying to do a good thing BUT using a false heading is not good either, there are other phrases you can use to get people's attention undecided)
For example you could have used "shocking" "amazing" "Can you imagine?". Those phrases are not deceptive and they will get people's attention.

thank u thank u thank u! cant say it enough, THANK U!  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Av Just Discovered A Secret About Women: by Pweety4me(f): 4:17am On Apr 05, 2010
^ undecided undecided :p
Re: Av Just Discovered A Secret About Women: by topup: 4:48am On Apr 05, 2010
Yes, of course this is Nairaland, and the world, there are surely going to be distasteful replies and answers.

I also will congratulate you on giving your life to Christ, it is a long and bumpy road.

One thing that always calms my mind is in knowing that God doesn't reason the way we do, so at times we may feel that we've disappointed God, or that he could forsee things and we didn't listen, or that we were naive or we keep falling into the same traps, but God is way ahead of all our decisions, he is really in control of everything.

Our priorities are based on what we see around us, and in the bigger picture consisting of the universe, heaven and hell, the horizon that forms the boundary of our lives is so out of proportion with everything else.

Many people have told me - with hindsight of course - that they finally understand some things.

Don't expect to understand everything, don't expect to know everything, just seek to aim as close as possible, constantly adjusting and ammending your effort to suit your circumstances.
Re: Av Just Discovered A Secret About Women: by na2day2(m): 5:25am On Apr 05, 2010
topup:

Yes, of course this is Nairaland, and the world, there are surely going to be distasteful replies and answers.

I also will congratulate you on giving your life to Christ, it is a long and bumpy road.

One thing that always calms my mind is in knowing that God doesn't reason the way we do, so at times we may feel that we've disappointed God, or that he could forsee things and we didn't listen, or that we were naive or we keep falling into the same traps, but God is way ahead of all our decisions, he is really in control of everything.

Our priorities are based on what we see around us, and in the bigger picture consisting of the universe, heaven and hell, the horizon that forms the boundary of our lives is so out of proportion with everything else.

Many people have told me - with hindsight of course - that they finally understand some things.

Don't expect to understand everything, don't expect to know everything, just seek to aim as close as possible, constantly adjusting and ammending your effort to suit your circumstances.

excellent reply, now will u marry me? grin grin grin grin
Re: Av Just Discovered A Secret About Women: by ayettymama(f): 6:08am On Apr 05, 2010
the truth is @poster ur a liar and afraud and your thinkin abt doin women right nw!!! i lie?? ur going to hell|!

some posters are simply lost can someone direct them to the religious section??

neways the holier than thou crap is something thats attributable to nigerians

one must be seen holy. . . . . . and will end up bein seen in HELL!!

did Jesus use trickery and deciet to attract people??

pls theres a religous section for bible bashing- ou will see me there doing my own equivalence of bashing!

off you go!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saying It / Am I A Devil? / Naija Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.